From The Top To The Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An I continue to watch her as she rolls off of me and off of the bed and walks over to where she put my gym bag she bends over giving me a wonderful view of her ass the one that I have fucked so many times ever since our first night together.

"While thinking about Lita."

My brain says.

I do my best to ignore my brain as I hear the zipper on my gym bag and watch as Mickie picks up the strap on which is the very same strap on I used to take Mickie's anal virginity.

"While thinking about Lita."

My brain once again reminds me.

I do my best to once again ignore my brain and what it is saying or rather what it is reminding me as I see Mickie looking at me I stare at her wondering what she is thinking and wondering if she is having second thoughts.

"God I hope she isn't."

I mentally say to myself.

"I want this."

I add.

"I want her to fuck me the way I've fucked her for the past three weeks."

I mentally continue on

"I deserve to have her fuck me the way I fucked her."

My thoughts are disturbed as I see Mickie step into the harness and pull it around her waist she moans softly which causes me to smile a small smile due to me having always moaned at the feel of the small dildo inside the strap on as it slides into me.

Mickie looks back at me and I look back at her.

My focus is very quickly re-directed to the strap on which Mickie is now stroking as if it was real.

"Mickie's copying how I normally am."

I mentally say.

"Good that means that she will hopefully fuck me the way I have fucked her."

I turn my attention from the strap on which Mickie is still stroking back up to Mickie and notice that she is calling me over with a single finger.

I immediately begin to move towards her first sliding onto the floor and after that I crawl on my hands and knee's towards her keeping my eyes locked with her's even though what I really want to do is look at the strap on.

Once I reach Mickie I kneel before her awaiting her to tell me what she wants me to do even though I know what's coming part of me wants her to skip the blowjob and the pussy fucking and just tell me to turn around so she can take my virgin ass without any lube and butt fuck me for all I am worth.

Basically I want her to hurt me.

The reason being is because I realise even though I didn't realise it at the time for the past three weeks I have been hurting Mickie with my words calling her a rug muncher etc and with my actions you could say that I have been using her in a way even though again I didn't realise it at the time I've been using her as a way for me to vent my emotions concerning Lita and in doing so I have been hurting the woman I love. I've been hurting Mickie and now I want her to hurt me back not only do I want it but I deserve it.

I watch and wait for Mickie to give me an instruction Mickie doesn't say anything she simply looks at me after a minute or two I see her point the shaft towards my mouth.

"Suck it!"

She tells me.

I smile to myself on the inside knowing that Mickie would never hurt me intentionally at least I doubt she'd do it even if I asked her too it's just not in her to hurt people least of all the people she cares about and loves people like me.

I open my mouth and take the head of the strap on into my mouth figuring if I want to be hurt then I am going to have to either try and get Mickie to hurt me or I am going to have to hurt myself. I continue to take more of the strap on into my mouth while bobbing my head up and down on it isn't long before I have the whole 8 inches in my mouth and throat.

Part of me wants to look up at Mickie and another part of me doesn't partly due to the fact that she hasn't told me to do so and partly due to the fact that I know what I will see in her eyes and it is something that I don't really want to see at least right now and that is her love for me.

An so I keep my head down and focus on the strap on as I do I think about all the times I've had Mickie do this for me I can remember the first time Mickie saw this strap on she couldn't believe how big it was and she had some trouble taking it all however after me helping her by giving her a lot of experience in other words making her suck me whenever we made love Mickie improved and now she can take the whole strap on no problem just like me.

It's kinda funny in a weird so of way because I learned how to become a good cock-sucker the same way Mickie did and that is that I was taught by my last girlfriend I'm not going to say her name I'll just refer to her as my last girlfriend.

I suddenly feel a hand on the back of my head and realise that either I'm not doing a good enough job and so Mickie is letting me know that or she is simply once again copying me due to me always at some point having put my hand on the back of Mickie's head and turn the blowjob into me face fucking her and that is exacterly what Mickie is now doing to me although she is being a lot gentler with me than I am or rather have been with her.

"That's it Trish, suck that cock."

Mickie says suddenly out of nowhere.

"Wrapped those pretty blow job lips around that cock and suck it you little whore."

She adds.

Part of me feels like taking the strap on out of my mouth and challenging her to make me. However I simply do my best to do as she has told me remembering that I am the bottom tonight and it is my job to do everything the top says and so I do my best to suck on the strap on exacterly the way she wants me to like a whore.

"Just like that...........good little girl..........good little cock sucker........."

Mickie says as I increase the speed at which I am bobbing up and down on the strap on going as fast as I can.

"Ok, that's enough."

Mickie tells me however a part of me doesn't want to stop.

"I said that's enough!"

Mickie says again in the same voice she used earlier which causes me to immediately remove my lips from around the shaft and look up at her.

Mickie looks down at me and I try and figure out weather Mickie was just playing the role of a dominating/dominant top or weather she was really angry at me for not stopping when she told me to from the way she sounded I thought that she was really angry with me.

"My my Trish, you certainly are a greedy little cock sucker."

Mickie says in a much more relaxed tone of voice.

"But I'm tired of fucking your mouth. I want your pussy. Lay down on the bed for me and spread your legs."

I look at Mickie noting that that is the second time Mickie has raised her voice to me not just tonight but ever and I mentally note this I can't help but wonder if maybe Mickie could hurt me the way I want her to if I disobey her enough.

With this thought in mind I go back over to the bed and get into the position I was in when she licked my pussy and I ate her's.

Once I am back in my original position so to speak Mickie walks over to me and after a minute of simply looking at me she crawls up onto the bed until she is laying with her body in between my legs and our faces level with one and other's.

Mickie looks at me and I look back at her as I watch her spit onto her fingers and slowly moves them down until they reach my pussy and she begin sot gently rub my pussy with her spit covered fingers.

I moan softly not just due to the feel of her fingers touching me but also due to her spitting on her fingers before she started doing this I suddenly feel Mickie push one of her finger's inside of me which causes me to smile on the inside due to me having fingered her lot as part of our foreplay however I haven't restricted fingering her to the bedroom.

Over the past three weeks I have fingered her in the most inappropriate moments and I have played with her until she is on the brink of exploding and just before she does I stop not always because I want to but because we sometimes get interrupted like the time me Mickie and Lillian Garcia where sitting on a plane next to one and other I had the window seat Mickie was in the middle and Lillian and the isle seat in our row and when Lillian went to the bathroom I slid a finger into Mickie and I fucked her hoping that Lillian was doing a number 2 because that way I could finger fuck Mickie to climax unfortunately either she had a very quick number 2 or she had a number one either way Lillian came back before I could finish Mickie off so the only good thing that came out of that incident was that Lillian didn't catch me with my hand down Mickie's pants.

Although there have been times when I have been forced to stop like the Lillian incident there have also been times when I have stopped simply to drive Mickie crazy like the time we where in the car together just me and Mickie driving from one town to the next and I played with her for hours only stopping to lick my fingers clean of her juices. I can remember telling her that I would only allow her to cum if she let us pull over so that I could butt fuck her over the hood of the car. Mickie always agreed I don't know weather it was because I had gotten her so hot that she would have been willing to do anything I said or because she likes me butt-fucking her either way she always agreed and luckily for us we where always able to find a deserted enough spot so we didn't get caught

I am very suddenly and very quickly brought from the past back into the present as I feel Mickie slide another finger into me and as if that isn't enough she curls her fingers inside of me and moves them in and out while using her thumb to play with my still slightly sensitive clit.

I don't know why Mickie is doing this not that I mind her doing it it's just I'm sure she can tell from her fingers that I am already wet enough for her to start fucking my pussy with the strap on.

"God Mickie's fingers feel so good."

I mentally say to myself.

"How come she has never fingered me before?"

I then ask myself and within a second I know the answer.

"Because you never let her."

My brain tells me.

I close my eyes as I realise that it is true I never have allowed Mickie to finger me like this before When I've had her eat my pussy I've always told her to use only her mouth and tongue never her fingers.

All of a sudden I feel Mickie's fingers leave my pussy and I open my eyes and look down and notice her lining up the strap on to the entrance of my cunt.

I mentally get myself ready hoping and praying that she won't be gently or loving but immediately start fucking me the way I do her.

I slowly move my focus from the strap on up to Mickie's eyes and try and signal to her with my eyes what I want and what I need for her to do.

"Are you sure you want this?"

Mickie asks me evidently my eyes failed to get the message across.

I do my best to smile making sure it is an ear to ear smile.

"More than anything else in the world."

I tell her even though my smile is fake my words are not I really do want this and I really do feel like I need this.

Mickie smiles back at me and gently kisses my forehead which immediately makes me a tad angry due to me knowing what is coming and it isn't the good hard rough fucking that I want instead Mickie slowly begins to push the strap on into me.

An despite myself I can't help but moan.

"Relax."

Mickie tells me.

I partly feel like saying.

"I'll relax when you fuck me the way I want you to."

However I manage to hold my tongue and close my eyes as I feel Mickie continue to slide the strap on into me I continue to moan due to despite her not giving it to me the way I want and need her to give it to me I can't deny how good it feels to have her fucking me with the strap on it isn't long until I can feel all 8 inches of the strap on inside of me

"Open your eyes."

Mickie says.

I do as she tells me and as I do I see in Mickie's eyes nothing but love staring back at me which is something that the more this goes on the more I don't want to see as Mickie removes the strap on and gently pushes it back in repeating the process.

I keep my eyes locked with Mickie's wanting her to fuck me hard and rough like and yet I'm unable to ask her to due to part of me not wanting her to loose the love that she has for me and due to part of me feeling that that is what will happen if I ask her to fuck me hard and rough and yet I can't help mentally asking or rather begging her to go faster deeper and harder.

I watch as Mickie bends her head down and begins to lick and suck on the side of my neck causing me to moan even louder she continues to do this until I feel her breath against my ear and hear her say.

"How does it feel Trish?..........how does it feel to have me inside you?"

I moan even louder than before only this time it isn't in pleasure but rather agony due to how sweet and soft her voice is how even that is full of love the tone that she is using is full of love and in a way her being the way she is and has been since Wrestlemania night is killing me

"It's not a dildo Trish..........it's a cock..........it's my cock..........don't ask how or why it just is..........it's my cock..........it's me inside you..........it's us together..........it's you and me becoming one........."

I feel the tears which I have been holding back begin to run down my cheeks.

"Trish!"

I hear Mickie say sounding shocked.

"Mickie..........please stop."

I say in a sob.

Mickie immediately stops and slowly begins to pull out of me.

"NO!"

I snap at the top of my voice not meaning to be so loud and yet unable to stop myself.

"Don't stop that."

I say wanting and needing her to continue fucking me and yet knowing that I have to tell her or rather explain to her what it is that I want her to stop doing.

"Just stop..........being so..........gentle."

I say waiting for Mickie to respond.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Mickie says which causes me to smile as I look at her.

Part of me wants to tell her that she won't be hurting me however I think that that would require too much explaining and so I decide to say something a little different but along the same lines and equally true.

"You could never hurt me Mickie."

Mickie smiles back at me.

"Now please."

I say desperate for her to do this.

"Fuck me."

I add in a whisper.

Mickie leans in so that I can once again feel her breath against my ear.

"Wrap your pretty legs around me."

Mickie tells me I more than happily and willingly do as she has instructed me wrapping my arms and legs around her thanking the god above for what is about to happen to me

Mickie looks back into my eyes.

"I love you Trish."

She says.

"I love you too Mickie."

I say honestly and with all the love I can muster in my voice.

I feel Mickie slowly pull out of me until I can only feel the head still inside of me.

I wait for what seems like forever before I feel Mickie slam back into me with all her might.

I scream at the top of my voice loving the feel of Mickie's first un-gentle move as she begins to fuck my love hole to try and make her fuck me harder I intentionally dig my fingernails into her back not wanting to hurt her or draw blood or anything like that just trying to signal to her to go faster as I also tightened my legs around her as she hammers into me as she is doing so she keeps eye contact with me and I do the same with her trying to tell her with my eyes how much I love this need this and above all else want more.

"Come on Mickie."

I say figuring if my eyes won't send the message my mouth sure can.

"Fuck me."

I beg clutching to her desperately.

"Fuck me like a whore."

I continue on.

"Fuck me like your whore."

I add willing to say anything to get her to fuck me harder and knowing or rather hoping if I say her whore she will fuck me harder.

Mickie smiles at me.

"So Trish..........you want to be my whore?"

She asks me

"Oh yes Mickie."

I cry wanting to be her whore if it means she'll fuck me like one.

"I want to be your whore."

I tell her.

"Do you want to be my slut?"

Mickie asks me.

"Yes Mickie.........I want to be your slut."

Trish I say glad to see and hear that Mickie is getting into this now.

I watch as Mickie leans in close to me

"Do you want to be my bitch?"

Mickie asks me in a husky tone of voice.

"Yes Mickie. I want to be your bitch."

I tell her.

Mickie smiles at me.

"Then take it. Bitch!"

She tells me and with that she begins to really fuck me with everything that she has. She is fucking me so good despite my desire too I can't form recognisable words. This doesn't seem to bother Mickie I'm glad to say as she continues to plow into me.

Mickie continues to pound into me for I don't know how long I'm simply enjoying the pounding before I know it I'm on the verge of exploding and soon after that I feel myself ready to cum and as I do I scream the loudest scream I have all night as I feel my cunt muscles grip the strap on like a vice grips a piece of wood all the while me an Mickie continue to stare into one and other's eyes while my body shakes even more violently than before however this time I'm glad that it is shaking so violently it shows how hard and rough Mickie fucked me.

Mickie continues to fuck me however she goes a lot slower now that I have cum which I don't mind so long as she fucks my ass the same way as she just fucked my pussy. Once my climax is over I feel Mickie remove the strap on from my pussy being as slow and as gentle as Mickie can be which is very slow and very gentle.

I continue to watch Mickie as she climbs off of the bed and looks down at me.

"Bend over."

Mickie tells me.

I do as she says rolling over onto my stomach and getting up onto my hands and knees I then wait for Mickie to make the next move.

I'm a little confused when I hear her walking away from me only to return a moment later. I can't help wondering what she's going to do. Part of me hopes that now that her cock is well lubricated with my spit and pussy juice she will simply slam the strap on through my shit hole and begin to roughly butt fuck me in the same way I have done to her so many times, however those hopes are partly dashed as I feel Mickie's hands on my ass cheeks and feel her part them and my hopes are completely dashed as I feel Mickie's tongue lap at my asshole.

"Ooooohhhhh Mickie!"

I moan partly out of frustration and partly out of how weird but good her tongue on my ass feels.

Mickie's tongue continues to probe and lap and weather intentionally or unintentionally I don't know but teases the centre of my asshole until I feel it open slightly.

I know that this is Mickie's first time rimming anybody however I have to say having given her loads of rim-jobs myself anybody would think that Mickie was a pro I wish I could simply relax and enjoy this expert rimming I'm getting however I need more of what I had in my pussy only I need it up my ass.

Mickie finally gives me one last long loving lick after that I feel her really stretch my ass cheeks as far apart as they will go which causes me to smile mentally and physically preparing myself knowing that Mickie is going to want to go slow since this is my first time EVER having anything up my ass however I am intent as soon as my anal cherry is popped on having Mickie give it to me the same way she gave it to me in my cunt.

All of a sudden I feel Mickie begin to probe my backside with a wet finger against my ass hole. I close my eyes as Mickie slowly works the slippery digit into my previously unused back door. She had obviously got the lubricant from my bag and was now using it, much to my frustration, to prepare me further for the butt fucking to come. I had been expecting or rather wanting her to just shove the strap on up my butt without a single care for my well-being, but I should have known better. Mickie would never do something like that to me. However I'm so ready for this butt fucking it feels almost as if Mickie knows what I want and how badly I want it and she is intentionally torturing me. Mickie's finger goes deeper than her tongue was able too. I'm able to feel my asshole muscles begin to suck gently on her digit. Mickie evidently takes this as a good sign as I feel her add a second finger, which is just as wet as the first, and I let out a moan which turns into a throaty growl.