From Therapy to Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

Tracey was talking very fast and Mathews put her hand on her leg trying to calm her but she left it there gently rubbing up and down going further up her leg at every stroke, it was easy as Tracie’s legs were parted, the hand pasted the knee and Tracey moaned, and as her story continued Jane got up and stood at the head off the couch.

"I thought that they would have had enough of me but I was laid back on the bed as one started to kiss me hard and play with my tit’s the other whispered in my ear, Want some more salad dressing? I struggled but felt the cucumber being pushed back in my cunt, it slid in easy and my wet state soon had the mixture exciting me again, the hard rough kissing of my mouth and nipples continued as the orgasm building in me was forcing my hips up and as I thought I was going to cum they lifted me off the bed, still holding the cucumber in pulling me to the chair and bent me over it.

As soon as I felt a cock on my lips my mouth open and eagerly I sucked it in taking it as far down as I could, I waited for the cucumber to be taken out and replaced by a stiff hard cock but he held it in with one hand as he guided his cock in to my ass-hole, I couldn’t stop him as he pushed.

Come on lady open your ass, I bet it’s virgin, don’t fight it just relax. As I did it pushed in. I tried to scream but with a mouth full of cock I made a gurgling noise which was soon replace by a moan as I got used to all three holes being used at the same time and for the second time that day a strange man was fucking me in a way I had never been used before."

By this time Mathews hand was on Tracie’s thighs and she could feel the wetness even before she touched her crutch, Jane had the buttons on Tracie’s blouse undone and was massaging her full breasts pinching and rolling the nipples, Mathews gave Tracey another injection to make it easy to get in her panties then took her own clothes off, taking a vibrator from her draw she started to run it around Tracie’s pants enjoying hearing the soft dreamy moans coming from the aroused beauty laid out before her.

Jane removed her clothes and got the control button for the couch and as Tracie’s legs parted under the pleasures of the vibrator the button was pressed. The head section lowered until Tracie’s head was low enough for Jane to straddle then brought up between her legs, Tracie’s tongue instantly went into Jane's cunt as Mathews removed the wet pants and slid the vibrator in to the open dripping cunt.

In Tracie’s mind she was still in the cabin being fucked by the two men, thanks to the drug what was really happening she was oblivious too, but the two women were enjoying their helpless victim as one kept Tracey aroused by fucking her cunt with the vibrator the other would be having an orgasm thanks to Tracie’s tongue and for the sake of the camera they did things to her, putting her in positions that made it look like Tracey was the one having all the fun.

When both women had their enjoyable fill they cleaned Tracey up, dressed her and them-selves then returned to prompting the continuing story from the beauties subconscious mind. Mathews asked, "Did they keep you tied up all the time?"

Tracey stammered, "Only for the next time after they took me back to the bed and fucked me again by then they knew I was willing so they put their masks back on, untied my wrists, removed the tape from my eyes and laid on the bed while I played with their huge thick cocks making them hard with my mouth and hands then until nine in the morning I enjoyed all the different positions of being fucked they could give me.”

Mathews asked, "And when the third man returned?" Tracey thought, "Oh him, I don’t remember much about him before he got back they tied me hand and foot gagged me and roped me to the bed, I was so exhausted that I heard him say. Has she been any trouble and the others answered, Hadn’t heard anything all night, before I fell into a deep sleep,” Mathews whispered in her ear, "Did you want to be fucked again?" Tracie’s look was puzzled, "I woke up as he was getting ready to leave and I remembered what had happened, I felt disgusted with myself and as the van drove away I knew they would come to use me again.

The door opened and they stood there, Ready for a good fucking, and the tape was pulled off my mouth, I begged them not to but even as I did, the buttons on my dress where being undone and hands were squeezing my breasts working on hardening my nipples, the two halves of my dress were pulled apart my legs untied and my pants pulled off, he laughed as he said, You won’t be needing these tonight.

I tried again to stop them but my knees were already being pushed apart and fingers were between my legs they were more determined than me.

Sorry darling but it looks just as tasty as it did last night and I don’t believe you mean you don’t want this, two fingers were inserted up me and started to push in and out; soon my body was starting to shake, I felt my hips lift off the bed I knew my body would betray me I groaned and lips roughly covered mine, a tongue invaded both my mouth and cunt, I heard.

It is as tasty as last night, lets have some more of her. They untied my hands and that night the two of them fucked me in so many ways, I know I couldn’t say no to their demands and it was just fantastic raw sex that my body responded too also to be safe I acted the game for the other one again that morning.

I don’t know to this day whether I was upset that Hugo had done a deal so soon, maybe I was pleased to be returned home, I just don’t know what I thought, my mind was so confused."

Another question from Mathews, "What did you tell Hugo about your abduction?" Tracey shook her head, "Nothing, I told him they kept me tied up on a bed, fed me and looked after me, well that was sort of true, it was how Hugo took it, but that was his problem."

Mathews switched off the recorder and gave Tracy a small injection that sent her into a calm sleep, Jane took the recorded tape and left as Mathews went through Tracie’s handbag, learnt all she needed then waited for Tracey to wake.

Tracey woke slowly, "Did you find out anything," Mathews kept her business face on," Yes quite a lot, there should be no problem sorting things out for you, I will be in contact but for now go home and get some rest, you well feel tired, that's usual after therapy and above all don’t worry," Tracey thanked her, put on her coat and feeling a little unsteady and somewhat strange, left for home.

It had been a week since the appointment when a hand to hand package was delivered to her, a cassette and envelope, she took them both into the lounge, put the cassette on and undid the envelope, she sat there in horror as she looked at four pictures of her having full lesbian sex and listened to her voice saying how much she had enjoyed being fucked by her two kidnapper’s, how her sister was paralysed, how her sister was abused by her father and how she was ripping off Hugo.

A voice at the end of the cassette told her, if she wanted to hear and see more and didn’t want anyone else too, go now to Apartment 4 Roseroot and Tudor, Tracey put on her coat.

The apartment block was scruffy and she soon found No 4, pressed the bell and a low buzzing sound came from inside, a voice shouted, "Lady, it’s open, come on in," she pushed it open and went in, she heard noises from the bedroom, said "Hello" and went towards the noise.

Jane was sitting topless on the bed a large rough unshaven man with a ponytail was lying on the bed with just boxer shorts on, Hello I’ve seen that face before only your cunt was sitting on it, wasn’t Jane," they both laughed.

"Take your coat off and take a seat, we have things to talk about," Tracey did as she was told, then she said, "I have a bit of money, how much for the tape and photo’s?”

They both looked at each other, he quickly said, "A grand and now."

“I haven’t that much in cash would a bankers draft do?” He nodded and held his hand out, Tracey took a pen out of her bag and signed a draft then handed it over, he took it. "Jane go to this bank, take a cab it’s the other side of town and we will wait here.”

He grinned at Tracey, “Rich bitch, give her the money,” Tracey handed Jane some cash, “Now move your ass," Jane grabbed a jacket and left, he laid on the bed looking at Tracey.

Tracey looked round the room as he picked a photo of the cabinet, "Your a looker ain’t ya Renaldo, open your legs," Tracey shook her head. "Open your legs because if I have to get off this bed, your face is going to take some explaining to your old man, now do it."

Tracey bit her lip and slowly opened her legs, she looked at him, "Please, you have my money don’t make me do this you have Jane, let me alone."

It was as if she hadn’t spoken, "When you have opened your legs all the way pull your skirt up," she took the hem of her skirt and pulled at it, until she sat there with her legs wide open and her skirt bunched around her waist, he looked at the sight, Very nice, show me your cunt, get your fingers in the side of your pants and show me your cunt, I want a peek at it." Tracey shook with fear but knew there was no way out, she knew she had to spin it on, hoping Jane got back with the money and she could escape.

As slowly as she could she put her fingers in the crutch of her panties and pulled them to the side, his eyes widened, "Come over here and sit on the bed and don’t let go of those little panties," the humiliation of standing up and walking the four paces to the bed holding the crutch of her pants to the perverted eyes of the lout was sickening for her but she did it, surely Jane couldn’t be long now.

He put his hand on her knee, "You sounded as if you were having a great time being fucked all night by those guys and you have some tongue for sucking cunt, did you like that plastic buzzer up you or do you prefer the real thing, you must be one hell of a nympho.

Tracey felt a tear run done her face as his left hand slid further up her leg and his right pulled the back of her hair turning her face towards him, she had a second to look him in the eye before she was pulled backward down on the bed and his fingers touched her cunt.

His left leg went over hers pining her to the bed, he held her hair so tight tears formed as she tried to shut his face out, "Nice cunt," she felt his finger go inside,

"Have you a nice ass, I bet you have, roll over I want to see.”

With a shake of her hair she rolled towards him and over on her stomach. Her skirt was pulled up over her bottom as his finger searched for the opening between her cheeks and screwed upwards until she cried out, "You do have a nice ass, nice and tight I bet it fuck’s well, ask me to fuck it."

She moaned into the bed as he lent over to the cabinet and took out a packing knife, pulled her head up and touched the blade to her forehead, "How do you spell whore, shall I write it backwards so you can read it in the mirror and how will your husband take it?"

Resolved to her fate, Tracey, her voice barely audible said, "Pl, please fuck my ass."

He whispered, "Can’t hear you,” she took a deep breath, "Please fuck my ass," she felt him move then her pants were pulled down and off and he mounted her, "As you ask so nicely it will be my pleasure to fuck such a beautiful ass, stick it up lady so I can stick it in," he slapped her hard and she pulled her knees in and up slightly.

He forced himself in her then pushed her back down, he put his knees ether side and rammed himself in to her fucking her ass till the bed shook violently.

He grunted like a pig as he buggered the defenceless woman, "Tell me you like it, no tell me you love me fucking your ass, come on." Tracey’s teeth were almost rattling with the force as she tried to say the foul words, "I,I love you u fuck fucking my ass," as she said it he filled her ass and collapsed on her, pulling her hair he said, "That was some ass fuck, you want some more, you want to make me hard again by wanking me off between those great tit’s of yours, I bet you do, I’m going to get off you and you are going to strip off for me, sexy like." he pulled his cock out of her ass and rolled off her.

She was determined not to cry as she crawled off the bed, finding it difficult to stand let alone strip but he still held that knife, slowly she removed her top and bra followed by her skirt and stood there naked, he looked her up and down, "I can see why those guys couldn’t get enough of you, you are some looker, now come back here and lay on the bed I’m going to enjoy this.”

She lay back on the bed, "Hold them lovely titties together, give them slide appeal."

She went to close her eyes but he slapped her, "You look at me while I fuck your tit’s, in fact ask me too," the hate she felt for him was showing in her face and he knew it, "Please fuck my tit’s, I want to feel your big cock in-between them, fucking them hard I want to hold them tight so you can come all over them.”

He grinned and let a dribble of flem drop on her mouth as he sat on her pushing his cock between her magnificent breast’s rocking forward and back making the head hit her chin, looking down at her in triumph as he blew kiss’s at her.

The door opened and Jane came in, "Having fun, thought you may be.” He turned his head, "Oh yes baby, you got the cash?" she smiled and shook the bundle at him, "Good girl, get your kit off and come join the fun, I have been looking forward to seeing you sit on her face for real, I’m sure she will ask you nicely if she can stick her tongue up your cunt, I’ve warmed her up, especially her ass.”

He slid down her body and pulled her to the edge of the bed, holding her legs up on his shoulders he ran the end of his cock over the silky lips of her cunt. As Jane stripped and climbed on the bed and knelt beside Tracie’s head he said, “Sorry I can’t do what you asked, I’m not gona cum all over you, I’m gona cum up you again.

Jane played with the firm breasts below her, "Want to suck my cunt again, you enjoyed it last time even if you didn’t know you were doing it, come on show me that tongue," he pulled hard on the hairs covering Tracie’s clit, she shouted in pain as he told her, "Show her your tongue your going to put it up her cunt, so don’t fight it."

Tracey pushed her tongue out through her lips, he started to push his cock into her. “Come on, tell Jane how you want her to sit on your face, tell her you want to stick your tongue up her cunt and tell her all the things you want her to do to you, oh yes, while your at it tell me how to fuck this cute little cunt of yours."

Jane giggled, "Have you got Mrs Rich Bitch talking dirty again? She was well into it last week, come on Renaldo let’s hear some more." Tracey looked at both of them as they loomed over her and he looked at the knife, "I can always write dirty words for all to see," Tracey swallowed, fought back the sick feeling of humiliation, looked anywhere but at them.

"I,I want your cunt in my mouth, I want to lick you, would you sit on my face so my tongue can reach inside you, I want to taste you," Jane gave the poor woman's tit’s another hard squeeze.

“Oh you can do better than that, you where very excited last week you said it with sex in your voice and your forgetting your being fucked nice and slow, he needs telling what you like, I know you like your fucking really hard that's what you told us about the two blokes, remember how you liked them fucking six bells of shit out of you, tell him, go on tell him.”

Tracey broke, "Please leave me alone," the sobbing voice was pitiful, "You have the money just give me what’s mine and leave me alone I’m not something you can just use for your own gratification I’m a person, get off me and give me those things.”

His face changed to one of pure evil, "You wiggle you ass nice when your angry and I’m going to make it move some-more you are just a cunt for me to use and use you I am, as for your mouth you suck her cunt I want to see your tongue so far up her that she will be smiling for a week or I can sting you like you could never imagine, now you put out or I’ll cut you another hole for fucking.”

Jane lifted her leg over Tracie’s face, "I’d do what he says he means it, just do as your told and get me off, you’ll be taking another hard fucking while you do, you have been fucked hard before so it ain’t nothing new."

With that she lowered herself down, grinding her cunt on to Tracie’s mouth just as he started to bang as hard as he could watching Tracie’s two beautiful full breasts bounce to his rhythm he pulled Jane to him and kissed her hard, "Having a good time baby, she tonguing you good, sorry to say this but I wish you had tittie’s as big as hers, you don’t mind if I give them a good going over, do you?"

She threw her head back as Tracey licked her as hard as she could, "No baby you squeeze them as hard as you can if it will make her get me off, I really want her to get me so hot, I want to flood her mouth more than last time, she looks great chocking on a mouth full of my juice.”

The couple enjoyed the hapless woman, him, fucking her at his pleasure, Jane ground her cunt backwards and forwards on Tracie’s face making her lick faster and she did, anything to get her off her face and get this torture over.

Tracey wasn’t even getting any enjoyment from the vicious fucking that he was mercilessly giving her, banging his enormous cock into her she just felt used, it got worse as he pulled her left leg up high, turning her hips to the right so he could lay on the bed and fuck her from behind.

To add insult, as he fucked her hard she could hear him kissing Jane's thighs which made her push down even harder almost cutting the air off to Tracie’s nose, all the time, the thought of that knife marking her, this kept Tracey as their subservient toy.

Suddenly he grabbed Tracie’s right hand and held it to her ass, "Finger your ass-hole let me see you play with it while I finish fucking you, put your finger in were I have been."

As she did as she was told, Jane was cuming and Tracie’s mouth took the full force of her orgasm, Jane’s cunt spat so much that Tracey was fighting to swallow and breath, thankfully Jane filled her and fell back on the bed, he grinned at her, "Enjoy that baby?” Jane just smiled at him as he pulled himself out off Tracie’s cunt and dragged her up, he shouted, "Wank me in to your mouth sweetie and you swallow mine as well and I mean every drop and you only need one hand for that so wank yourself with the other and you better cum or we will keep you here till you do."

Tracey could not be humiliated any more than she had been. She sat on the bed with her legs open, playing with herself while she wanked his cock into her open mouth.

As she held the head in her mouth she was thankful she could feel a wetness in her own cunt which she now worked on furiously, doing that her other hand wanked him faster and soon she felt his cock fattening ready to fill her mouth and suddenly it did.

She couldn’t keep it all in and some seeped out the side of his cock and dripped on to her breasts and at that time, thankfully, she came as well almost chocking with her cum filled mouth.

"Missed a bit baby, lick it off your tit’s you should have all the good stuff and for afters lick the cum off your fingers.” Again with out question she did as she was told, they watched her with satisfaction all over their faces, she looked at them, "Can I have my things now?”

Jane picked up Tracie’s clothes and handbag opened the door and threw them out, he got hold of Tracey, bending her arm behind her and frog marched her, naked, toward the door, "Please no, where are the photo’s and the tape?” He laughed.

"Oh those, Mathews will be in touch about those we just thought you’d paid for a good fuck, you rich cows are so stupid," and he pushed her out into the hall and slammed the door, Tracey grabbed for her clothes, hid in a corner to dress and then, so distraught, she drove home, sat in a chair and wondered what was to happen next.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers