From Three to Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany crept up to Jea, who had been waiting patiently. Jea's pussy was still sopping, and as Brittany pressed the plastic against her, the woman's folds opened with ease. Brittany pushed softly at first, letting the shaft slide in and out of the drenched pussy. As Jea accepted more and more of the magenta cock, Brittany began pushing faster, letting the woman ride the dildo. Brittany had managed almost ten inches inside Mia before she began taking in the other end.

She took the head of the toy and stabbed it inside her. She felt the cool plastic slip into her pussy and she began to fuck the shaft more and more until she could easily grab Jea's thighs. With every buck, she and Jea became closer. She could see the yearning on Jea's face, begging for their clits to collide. Brittany grabbed the base of the cock between them and began sliding it back and forth, in and out of each woman's sex.

With Mia's rubbing and the sight before her, Jessica was starting her journey towards a climax. Mia's tongue was slithering up her neck, licking her ear and even over her shoulder. She leaned her head back to meet Mia's and the two kissed. Their tongues met each other, sliding on one another, exploring each other's mouths. Mia's hand fell away from Jessica's pussy, only to return with the bright blue dildo. Jessica stretched her legs further apart and her pussy opened to accept the mammoth blue cock. The tip burrowed inside her as Mia twisted the shaft as she pumped the wanton woman. Jessica felt the lubed dildo fill her, its ribbed plastic scraping the sides of her cave. Pleasure filled her and she leaned back further onto Mia, giving the woman full control of the thrusting. She gave way to her body and collapsed on Mia, feeling the woman shift to her side. Jessica looked over at Brittany, who had bent her dildo upwards and was now on top of Jea bouncing up and down at a furious pace, riding her like a cowgirl. She heard Brittany's screams and saw Jea reach her hands up to caress the blonde's tits. Jea leaned further up and took the in her mouth and bucked back, filling herself and Brittany with more of the shared dildo.

Mia shifted her body, leaning over Jessica. She continued to stroke her with the blue dildo, putting nearly all of it inside the bald pussy. She extended her neck and found herself confronted with Jessica's slit. She tongued Jessica skillfully, massaging her hardened clit while she quickened the dildo's pace. She felt Jessica push against the plastic cock, quicker and quicker until her climax came, soaking Mia's face. Mia slid the dildo out of Jessica and rolled off of her.

Brittany had dropped back to the floor after harshly riding Jea to a wonderful orgasm. She felt Jea remove the dildo from herself, leaving it in Brittany. Not being able to see what the woman was doing, she felt her side of the dildo squirm inside her. She felt the cock move and saw Jea squat over the erect dildo, back to her, and impale herself on the slick pink tip. Jea took the cock insider her, pumping her end deeper and deeper, jostling Brittany's pussy back to life. Brittany moaned as Jea began to scream. Jea suddenly stopped and bent over, placing her legs parallel to Brittany's and fucking her, pussy to pussy, taking the dildo dogy-style.

Mia was exhausted, but still needy. She welcomed Jessica's hands as she positioned then on her thighs. Jessica pulled a thigh to her, rubbing it against her pussy, leading herself up the bronzed leg until her slit met Mia's. Mia saw Jessica giver her a knowing grin as she began to buck, letting her pussy slowly grind against Mia's. Mia grabbed onto Jessica's thigh and began to buck back, in rhythm to Jessica's movements. The feeling of her pussy kissing another was incredible. Their clits would collide against the fleshy thighs, sending waves through both women, causing them to fuck each other more and more wildly. Mia and Jessica continued to grind like this until they both suffered an orgasm, finishing them off for good.

Jessica felt herself go numb as she lied on her back, dripping with sweat and oils. She licked her lips and tasted Jea's cum once again before leaning over towards Mia. She slowly kissed Mia, tasting her own juices on the Asian lips. She pulled away and found Jea resting on her outstretched body. Brittany had positioned herself near Mia, and the two rejoined in a passionate kiss before passing into a much satisfied sleep.

12