From Troll to My Prince Charming Ch. 03

Story Info
She meets a man she always thought she loved.
819 words
4.38
4.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cops finally showed up and spent some time questioning both of us. They eventually take the guy away. Leaving Ryan and me alone. Exhausted. In the wee hours of the morning.

I look into Ryan's eyes after getting fibers, DNA and fingerprints swabbed off my clothing and skin, still in the alley "I don't know how to thank you. I owe you my life."

I look down for a moment letting him know I am very scared that the man will come after me again. I ask "Can we get out of here please? Go somewhere else. Anywhere else."

Ryan felt a swirling mix of anger exhilaration and worry. "Yes. Of course. Let's get you home. I can't believe what almost....I mean. I'm just glad I was here" I trail off and offer you my hand.

I look at Ryan and take his hand "You should know my name. Since I know yours."

Ryan said "Yeah. It's about time I know who you are. Don't you think?" with a soft smile.

He felt my fingers tangled with his and squeezed gently.

I smile back even though it hurts a little "I'm Nicole or Nikki. Either is fine."

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my fingers gently. "Ok Nikki, let's get you home where you can get some sleep and forget... about...all of this."

I realized I never actually got a hotel and I never really had much in the way of luggage either. I looked at the clock and asked "Is anyone even taking new check ins?"

Ryan led me from the alley and looked at his watch. "Shit. I had no idea what time it was. Ok. Change of plans Nikki. You're coming home with me. I mean...I'm not...I just mean you can come to my apartment, shower, eat something and get some sleep. Ok?"

I laugh quietly at Ryan fumbling his words and say "It's okay. I know you didn't mean that you wanted to sleep with me again. Especially not right now. That would be great thank you."

I followed him to his car and he drove to his apartment.

Ryan glanced over at me as he drove. Quick looks. Making sure I am ok but also just a selfish need to look at me. We ride the 15 minutes to his apartment in silence.

He took my hand again and led me into his place.

"What can I get you Nikki?" I asked gently, as I turned on a light, then closed and locked the door.

I stepped in and said "I'll just take a hot shower and go to sleep if you don't mind."

"Whatever you want or need" he said as he showed me the shower and got me towels.

"You'll sleep in my bed tonight" quickly adding, "I'll be on the couch."

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the hot water, and stepped in. I let the hot droplets wash away everything of that day. However, burned in the back of eyes is the image of Ryan and me having such an intense interaction for five hours that afternoon. My heart races as I remember every graze of his hands, every kiss, every single moment.

Ryan heard a soft moan coming out of the bathroom and asked me if I was alright.

He added "Do you need anything?"

I said "No I'm fine. I'm almost done. I don't know what came over me."

He said "It's fine. Take your time."

He had already changed into his sleepwear of a t-shirt and comfortable pants, when I walked out wearing only his red t-shirt he had set aside for me with the towel. I reached into my bag to grab my clean panties and the leaning over got his attention. He tried to ignore his feelings and urges. I looked over at him giving little tiny smiles. Also trying to shove down the urge to let him push me down onto his bed and have his way with me.

He noticed my bare thighs as I was about to put my panties on and he just walked out of the room. The image of Ryan and me earlier was still burned in my brain and making me go completely insane. I had just come so close to being raped, yet something was telling me to go try to thank him for saving me.

As much as I felt tempted to jump his bones, I laid on his bed and slid under the covers.

In the morning, I opened my eyes and noticed I was no longer sleeping alone. Nor was I clothed. I looked over at the sleeping man next to me and asked "What did I do last night? I know it was late when I tried to sleep. Did we... Again?"

Ryan answered smiling "I don't think either of us were actually awake when it happened."