From Troll to My Prince Charming Ch. 04

Story Info
A woman meets a man face2face she thought she loved.
915 words
5
5.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing I may have had sleep sex with Ryan, my instincts kicked in and although the night before was awful; I kissed him. Lying there next to him, my lips glided over his as our bodies crashed into each other. He rubbed his manhood against the curve of my slit while resting his head on my shoulders, kissing the back of my neck.

The kiss was almost a blur to me as Ryan kissed further down my body with those sweet lips of his. My mind was practically numb yet I felt everything he did. My eyes were wide open as his lips burned my skin with intense passion. I felt a warm shiver go down my spine as he kissed my stomach all the way down to my newly stretched out slit and kissed deeply. Ryan laid on top of me as I felt the very tip lining up with my slit.

"You ready?" He asked with a menacing smile

I said nothing, just pulled my body closer to his letting him explore me inwardly. I smiled as we kiss and he began to penetrate me again. He grabbed my thighs and slammed me against his as he grabbed my breasts and begin to kiss my delicate pink nipples.

I still have no idea why I'm doing this with him again, but my body won't stop. My sensitive nipples became even more so as his tongue glided over each one. My slit grows so stretched from the feel of him inside me. I can't help but moan "Oh Ryan."

"Ssssshhhhh ssssshhhhhh" Ryan said before leaning over and kissed my lips to stop me from talking.

He lifted my breasts and rubbed circles around my hard nipples with his finger. I tried to stay quiet as I felt him kiss my lips while rubbing my breasts. The deeper and harder he penetrated me, the more I leaked and dripped down my thighs.

Not realizing how wet I was he rubbed a finger down my thigh and it immediately slipped off, he looked me in the eyes and gave a menacing smile as I wonder whats going to happen to me.

I clenched and tightened up around Ryan as he continued to pleasure me deeply. As he felt me tighten up and wrap around him, he thrusted deeper and deeper trying to loosen me up.

Ryan slowly pulled out and feel myself drip all over the sheets, "...fucking hell" he said as he pushed back inside me.

My body begins to majorly convulse the more and more I release. The only thing keeping me from hurting myself accidentally is Ryan's arms wrapped around me; holding me close.

As he held me close Ryan tilted his head down slightly and kissed me "Sssshhhh" he murmured as I slowly but fully thrusted inside of me.

My toes curled and my back arched. My hips bucked and my thighs were covered with my wetness. My eyes were locked on his as we continued to be passionate. I tried not to scream in excitement as I felt him get me even more soaked.

Ryan tightly grabbed my waist and slammed me against himself until he was about to release "Nikki.? Where do you want it?"

I said moaning "Anywhere you want to put it."

He asked curiously "Are you on birth control?"

I said "Not at the moment."

He replied slightly confused, yet on a major sexual high "Wow ok" as he rolled his eyes.

He pulled himself out and rested it just beneath your breasts. He then proceeded to rub against my chest. Spurting out his seed all over me. I felt it cover me as I swiped my finger over the mess. I lifted it to my mouth and took a taste.

Upon finishing this round, I looked into his blue eyes, staring deep into his soul. All he could do was hold me and tell me "You're gorgeous."

His lips barely grazed mine as he picked me up to wash off in the shower. My eyes were locked like a missile on a target with his and I stood there under the hot flowing water washing off our sex. That is until we started all over again.

This time, he didn't care where he released. Either that or he wasn't paying attention as to where. I felt my body become weak in his arms standing there as he turned off the water. He grabbed a soft towel to wrap around me as he carried me to his bed.

I reached down into my bag and grabbed some clothes put on that red shirt I didn't wear very long of his and some panties. I then grabbed some of his lounge pants and as soon as I could actually move, I went to his TV and pressed play on a movie.

He sat next to me with a beer in hand and put an arm around me as we saw the credits and Intro "It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy..."