From Trophy Wife to Slutwife Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen learns her new role.
3.9k words
4.39
113.5k
92

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Everyone calls me Rich. It's short for Richard, but also because I'm filthy rich. I'm not the guy who flaunts his wealth, but I have a nice car, nice house, and I have a trophy wife. Here is where the story begins. My trophy wife is named Karen. I'm a thirty years her senior. She 24yo and has a smoking hot body. Hey, that's why I married here.

I knew she was after my money, but I figured that I would be getting that body to myself for the rest of my life. I mean she a real looker. Long red hair, alabaster skin, freckles that make you want to connect the dots, if you know what I mean. Anyway, she's got some lovely breasts, a nice handful. They're topped with the most perky nipples you'd ever want to see. She's thin but not emaciated. Long legs that go all the way up to her firm ass.

Now what could go wrong with that? Well, let me tell you, she has gotten out of control. She spends her days spending my money. Its Ok, I've got plenty, but she doesn't ever seem to have time for me. I mean, between the spa and hair appointments, and the drinks at the Country Club with her friends, I rarely see her.

The final straw was a month ago when we were at my companies annual Christmas party. She had a little too much to drink and started talking down to some of my employees. It really made me mad and I couldn't let her poor manners go without some sort of punishment.

I'm from a middle income family and I worked hard for all that I've got. I know she was a "poor little rich girl" who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. With all modesty, she struck it big by marrying me.

I couldn't stand they way she was so condescending to my employees. So I took all of her credit cards, all of her expensive clothes and jewelry, her big shiny car and closed her bank account. I pack a few things for her and sent her to a special school for women. It's called the Trophy Wife Reform School in upstate New York.

She's been there for a month now and I'm going to see if she's ready to graduate. I'm hoping that she will be more appreciative of her new role in life, because it changes today forever more.

Chapter One

I'm sitting in the lounge area of the reform school when a young lady invites me to follow her. She escorts me to a nice sitting room and I take a seat on an overstuffed chair. The room is dimly lit with dark masculine colors of burgundy and gold.

I'm sitting there comfortably, when a woman my age comes in and sits down near me on a sofa. She introduces herself as Janice and that she has been personally seeing to Karen's retraining. She tells me that Karen was a rather stubborn subject at first. She was very entitled and resisted her training at every chance.

Janice tells me that Karen did finally come around to the proper way of thinking and that I will be impressed at her results. She tells me that my trophy wife has now graduated to become my new slutwife.

She has been trained to service her Master (that would be me) and to do absolutely anything that her Master requests without hesitation or complaint. Now I'm thinking that she's talking about someone else's wife because my Karen would have to have a brain transplant to go along with that. Janice asks me if I'm ready to see the results. I tell her that I can't wait.

Janice rings a little bell that is at her sofa side table. A young lady, fully naked enters the room. She is wearing only a collar and 6" high heels. When she gets closer I see that it is my Karen. I'm astonished. She's stunning and graceful, as she obediently kneels in the center of the room.

Her knees are spread wide and her hands are behind her head. She makes no eye contact and kneels there silently. I don't see any marks or blemishes on her body. She looks well fed and taken care of, but her manner and demeanor has completely changed.

Janice tells me that Karen has been working on skills that any good slutwife would have, such as, deepthroating cock, cum swallowing, anal training, kegel milking, and a full array of service oriented skills.

I'm impressed. Karen did seem to like sucking my cock when we first met but after the marriage, she rarely got around to it much and she never let me get close to her asshole.

Janice asks me if I would like a demonstration and I tell her sure. WIth that she tells Karen to welcome her Master to the reform school. Karen crawls on her knees to where I'm sitting and unbuckles my belt, unzips my fly and reaches into my shorts to retrieve my cock.

Now I'm no porn star but my dick is around 10" long and pretty thick. It's probably one of the reasons that Karen had been attracted to me. But when she pulled it out it was rock hard from seeing her like this.

She looked up into my eyes for the first time, "Master, may I please service you cock?"

Are you kidding me? Hell yeah. I told her to get busy. She leaned in and licked the pre-cum that had formed on the head of my cock. Then she swirled it around and took me into her warm wet mouth. She never took her eyes off me, as her head obediently bobbed on my stiff rod.

I tell Janice that I am very impressed so far. She tells me that Karen has been a quick learner once she got past her feelings of entitlement. Now she longs only to please her Master and do his bidding. Karen is still sucking me as we talk. Her hands are cupping my balls as her wet lips stroke up and down on my shaft. Janice tells Karen that she should show me her new deepthroating skills.

She disengages only to reply, "Yes Mistress."

Then proceeds to take my cock down her throat. Her eyes start to water but never lose contact with mine. I can see that she is fighting her gag reflex but her tongue is licking my balls with me all the down her throat.

Karen comes up for air and I see that her saliva dripping from her lips. She catches it with her hand and coats my cock with it, working her hand up and down my shaft. Janice tell her to get back to sucking my cock.

When she takes me in again, Janice stands and goes behind Karen. She takes a leather flogger and starts lashing Karen's back. Karen moans and I can feel the vibrations on my cock. She tries to thank her Mistress while my cock is in her mouth. Her eyes never leaving mine.

Janice tells me that Karen has become a bit of a pain slut too. That during her training, she received several punishments for misbehavior and had shown a penchant for taking pain. That if given the right punishment and permission, she could easily orgasm from the pain alone. Janice said she may arrange a demonstration later for this.

Karen was moaning as Janice continued to lash her back and ass. Her lips never left my cock as she bobbed submissively on my rod. I could feel my cock swelling as my balls tightened in anticipation of my orgasm. Janice told karen to kneel up and had me stand.

Janice said I should stroke my cock in Karen's face. She was kneeling and licking her lips in anticipation. Her eyes still locked on mine. Janice told Karen to use her words.

"Please Master, cum in my mouth if it pleases you."

I was stroking my cock over her open mouth. Still slick from her saliva, the wet sounds of my strokes added to the visceral feel of dominating my wife. I felt my cock throb and sent my first stream of cum into her waiting mouth. Karen kept her mouth open as ropes of my cum shot on her mouth and face.

I couldn't believe how much cum I had. It quickly covered her face, dripping down onto her pert breasts. She leaned in and sucked the remaining cum from my cock. Sucking every last drop I had. When she felt that she had it all, she leaned back and opened her mouth. It was full of my hot sticky cum.

Janice told her to swallow. Karen obediently complied and knelt back on her heels. I sat back down to marvel on what I had just witnessed. My trophy wife, obediently sucking me off in front of someone else. She had swallowed my cum and was kneeling there with the rest of my cum on her face. No complaints, no attitude and no concern over her own personal pleasure. I was truly impressed.

Chapter Two

My now limp cock was still out of my pants, when Janice asked if I would like something to drink. I nodded and she rang her bell again. Another young lady enters. She dressed as Karen is. She moves quickly to Janice, who tells her to bring us some ice cold bottled water.

While we're waiting, Janice tells Karen to finger her pussy but not to cum until she's told. Karen, without hesitation begins fingering herself. Her nipples have been hard since she arrived but they become as hard as diamonds when she starts masterbating in front of us.

The young lady returns with our bottled water. She stands in front of us waiting for her next instructions. Janice tells her to kneel in front of me. She is eyeing my now rising cock, and asks nicely if she could service it. I'm taken aback. I look to Karen and she hasn't flinched. Janice asks Karen if there is a problem with Missy (the young lady) servicing her Master's cock.

"No Ma'am, whatever Master wants is what Master gets."

Janice questions more, "aren't you jealous of Missy for getting to have your Master lovely cock?"

"No Mistress, missy is a good slut and I know she will please my Master. I want very much for my Master to be pleased."

I nod to Missy and she leans in and takes my hardening shaft into her wet mouth. Karen is still fingering herself as she looks into my eyes. Her fingers are making a sloshing sound as they go in and out of wet pussy. I can tell that she is fighting her orgasm as she hadn't been given permission to cum.

Missy is expertly giving me a masterful blowjob. Her enthusiasm is exquisite. In no time, I am fully hard and ready for some more action. Janice tells Missy to mount me. She quickly gets to her feet and straddles my lap. She guides my throbbing rod back and forth between her soaking wet lips. When she has sufficiently lubed the head of my cock with her juices, she pushes my shaft into her very wet pussy.

I hear Karen and Missy both moan as I slip easily into her channel. Missy starts to move up and down on my phallus, curling her hips as she does, to further pleasure me. Karen appears to be turned on by what she's watching. I reach up and cup Missy's breasts. They are much bigger than Karen's.

I give them both a nice squeeze. Missy is encouraged to grind on my shaft. I can feel her tight pussy squeeze my rod in response. She really seems to be enjoying my cock. Karen is moaning, and fighting not to cum. Janice notices and tells her to put her hands behind her head. Karen whimpers but complies but not before cleaning her juices from her fingers.

Janice than tells Missy to turn around. She gracefully does, somehow without letting my cock escape her pussy. She leans back and starts her grinding again. Karen is still looking into my eyes and I see the wanting in them. I've never seen her so turned on. She is licking her lips. I catch her looking down where my cock is going in and out of Missy's wet lips.

Janice smiles, "Karen would you like to help pleasure your Master?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then do so."

"Thank you Mistress."

Karen crawls over between my legs. I can't see her, as Missy is going up and down on my turgid cock. Then I feel Karen's warm wet tongue licking my shaft as it comes out of Missy's pussy. Her hand cups my balls as she continues to lave my cock. Her nose must be bumping Missy's clit because she moans as she continues to grind on my cock.

Missy is frantically fucking but lets my cock slip out. Karen is right there to take my slick cock into her mouth. She is cleaning Missy's juices from me. Her tongue is working magic then she grabs my pole and aims it back into Missy's needy channel. I can't believe how obedient Karen is. She seems to only have my pleasure in her mind.

I reach up tease Missy's hard nipples. She leans back into me and increases her movements on my shaft. I roll her turgid buds between my fingers and thumbs, pulling them slightly away from her body. Her moan suggests that she enjoys this and is only corroborated by the spasms from her tight pussy.

She doesn't stop riding me, "Mistress may this slut cum?"

Janice looks at me. I nod. "Yes you may Missy."

"Thank you Ma'am."

And with that she is lost in her own pleasure. Her hips buck and writhe as she milks my cock with her spasms. Karen is licking the juices that are coming out, softly licking Missy's clit sending her over the edge again. As Missy's pussy clinches around my cock, I feel my second orgasm approaching.

Missy feels this and focuses on milking my shaft with her pussy. She pushes back and sends my cock deep into her channel. I feel the head of cock bumping her cervix. My cock swells and the cum rushes out, spilling into the depths of her pussy. Wanting to share my seed, Missy lifts herself off of my cock.

Karen quickly takes me into her mouth and sucks my shaft. Her soft lips and tongue work their magic. She cleans my cock of all of Missy and my cum juices. She begins licking my balls and the base of my shaft. When she is finished, she starts cleaning Missy splayed pussy. I feel a shudder come over Missy as my new slutwife is obediantly servicing her.

Missy gets down and sweetly kisses my cock before she is excused by Janice. Karen has resumed her position with her hands behind her back. I notice that her clitty is peeking out from her wet lips. I know that she is dying for release.

Janice and I talk about the reform school. She asks if I would like a small tour. I tell her that I would love to see more of the place. We both stand and I slip my cock back into my pants. Karen stays put until Janice tells her to follow. She stays a few step behind as we leave the sitting room.

Chapter Three

Janice and I are roaming the halls of the reform school. She shows me some of the training rooms. There are a few young ladies being punished for misdeeds. She tells me that Karen has received treatment just like this. I hear Karen moan in the background. I'm not sure if it is out of fear or desire. One of the girls is being flogged and the other is receiving some nice cane work.

We move on down the hallway and find a spa area. Some girls are getting their nails done while others are being waxed. I ask Janice about Karen's nicely cleaned pussy. She responds that its all part of the training. Karen will now be sponsible for maintaining a hairless pussy for her Master.

We move on down and up a flight of stairs. Janice shows me the dorm area where the girls sleep and spend their alone time. There are a few girls in their rooms but surprisingly fewer than I thought would be there, they must be kept very busy here.

We move back down the stairs and go out into the garden area. Its a beautiful day. There are several girls out working in the garden. As we leave the garden area I notice some girls in leather harnesses pulling a few men and women around in carts. Janice explains that these women are being trained to service their Mistress's or Master's as ponies.

We move on down by a nice lake. There are paths around it and we take one. The grounds of the school are very lovely. Karen is obediently following at an appropriate distance. Not in the way but near enough to serve us if needed.

As we come back around the lake, Janice asks if I would like something to eat. I tell that would be marvelous, and we head over to the dining area. Janice and I sit but Karen kneels next to us.

Our meal is ordered and served. We sip some wine and talk about what I can expect from Karen when we leave here. I'm very impressed with the school's service. Karen has become a very obedient submissive while she's been here. I tell Janice that I hope that it continues once we are at home. She tells me that there is a money back guarantee. If I find any fault in Karen's behavior, I'm to bring her back for some more training.

When Janice and I finish our coffee after the meal, we head back to the sitting room, Karen still in tow. Janice asks me to sit and she pours us both a snifter of an Armagnac brandy and offers me a cigar. While we are enjoying or brandy, Karen has returned to her presentation position as our feet.

Janice and I discuss Karen's specific training. She mentions that Karen has been trained to accept my cock in all three of her holes. Actually she said "slut holes." I raise my eyebrow and look to Karen. She smiles sweetly and blushes.

"Karen, show your Master you tight little puckered slut hole."

"Yes Mistress," as she turns and bends down. Her head is laying on the ground, as she reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks. I notice that there is a butt plug there. Janice tells me that Karen has been taking a plug in her ass since arrival. She has been training so that she would be able to take my girth with ease. Janice asks if I would like to sample Karen's tight hole and I nod.

"Slut, undress your Master and prepare him to take you anally."

"Yes Mistress."

Karen spins on her knees as I stand. She unbuckles my belt and removes my pants and shorts. I unbutton my shirt and she helps me remove my jacket and shirt. She hangs them nicely on a rack and returns to her position in front of me.

I stroke my cock some as Janice offers some lube. I remove the plug and I'm impressed with its size. I coat my fingers with lube and rub some on Karen's pink rosebud. She hums as my finger enters her. First one than two fingers go in. She is already quite able to take them. I add a third and work them around in her ass.

She is pushing back, encouraging me. When I feel she's ready, I press my cock against the tight ring. I slip right in. I let her adjust to my girth before pushing further inside. I place a hand on the small of her back and seat my turgid cock deep within her warm channel.

I hear her moan in response. Her muscles squeeze my shaft as I start working it in and out of her hole. With my hand on her back, she starts to push back to meet my thrusts. As she does, she curls her hips to work my cock more. I feel her contractions as her body pleasures me.

Janice has a broad smile. She is pleased with Karen's complicity.

"Where's your manners slut?"

"Thank you Master for using my slut hole!"

"You're quite welcome."

I move her hands from her cheeks and replace them. I start to fuck her more earnestly. I feel her start to spasm and contract around my cock.

"You're not going to cum without permission are you slut?"

"No Sir."

"Good girl."

My cock is going all the way inside her. I pull almost all the way out, just leaving the head inside before slamming back into her depths. I hear her grunting with each stroke. Every time her body shudders with need. I pull all the way out and look at my new slutwife's gapping hole.

Karen wiggles her behind, begging for me to return. When I plunge back inside I hear her moan and feel her body shudder. She seems to be really enjoying having her ass fucked. Before she was sent here, she wouldn't even let me finger her ass.

Janice tells her to finger her clit. I am still pounding her hole as my orgasm approaches. Her moans match my grunting as we both are nearing the finish. She is grinding back on my hard shaft, wanting me to finish so that she may be given permission to cum finally.

I feel my cock swell as it erupts with spurts of my cum. The spasms shoot deep into her channel.

"Master, may your slut please cum."

"Since you asked so nicely, yes."

"Thank you Sir."

With that, she cums along with me. Her tight ass squeezes me with every spasm. I can hear her breathing, and her fingers sloshing in and out of her pussy. She is gasping for air as I pump her tight channel with my seed. I let my cock wither and slip from her hole. My cum spills out of her gapping hole. Her fingers move to wipe it off, bringing it to her mouth. She licks our combined cum from them,

12