From Trophy Wife to Slutwife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns on her knees and takes my cock into her mouth and properly cleans it off. Taking special care to lick my balls clean them as well. She reaches for the plug and returns it to it's normal place then kneels up and back to her presentation position.

I return naked to my chair. I tell Janice that I am completely satisfied with Karen's training, and without any further adieu, we will be leaving today. She is pleased and has Karen go get dressed and get her things. She kneels up gracefully and leaves the room.

We all meet at the entrance in about 15 minutes. The three of us walk out the my waiting car. Stan, my driver, doesn't even recognize Karen at first. He opens the door, as I shake Janice's hand. Karen follows me and sits beside me. Stan closes the door behind us and we are headed home to begin Karen's new adventures of being my slutwife.

To be continued...

12