From Trophy Wife to Slutwife Ch. 02

Story Info
Slutwife Karen has fun with the neighbor and yard boy.
4.2k words
4.52
71.4k
35

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

It's been about a week since my newly retrained slutwife has returned home. I can say that she was not wavered once in that time. She has maintained our house, keeping it clean. She's had dinner prepared and ready for when I arrive home from the office. Now mind you, she never cooked before. Her meals have been scrumptious too.

Each evening she is naked, except for her collar, in the "Ass up" position. It's where she's on all fours, with her legs spread, her head is on the floor, her back is arched. This presents her cunt and ass for me. She's resting on her elbows with her hands even with her shoulders and pointing forward. It's a sight to see after a hard days work. I doubt that I will ever tire of it.

I have been looking forward to the weekend, so that I would have more time to play with Karen. She seems eager too when I walked in the door on Friday. So to reward her for this week, I dropped down behind her as I walked through the door. I unzipped my trousers and pushed my hard cock right into her splayed folds.

She was so wet that I had no resistance, as I drove my cock home. Karen never really liked taking it from behind, always thought it too impersonal. But her moans and the fact that she was pushing back to meet my every thrust, meant that her thoughts had changed on the subject.

There was a low hum emanating from her throat, as our body collided with each plunge. I reach up and grabbed her lovely red hair, pulling her head back as I drove my throbbing cock into the depths of her core. I saw her legs start to tremble and heard her gasps of breath as we both headed towards our orgasms.

"How does my slut feel about being taken right here in the foyer of our house?"

"Ohhhh, good Sir, I love to be taken by you anywhere, at any time."

"Are you needing to cum now?"

"Yes Sir!"

"You may."

Her screams of release sent me over the edge with her. She kept driving back to meet my thrusts. I could feel her working her kegel muscles to milk the last drops of my seed. When she felt that she had sufficiently done that, she quickly turn around on her knees and laved my cock clean of our cum. I was still shaking my head at the change in her attitude.

I zipped up my trousers and headed to the dining room to eat our dinner. Karen obediently followed right behind me. The smell was wonderful as we passed through the kitchen. She had made Chicken Cordon Bleu, my favorite. It was served with fresh green beans and squash. She brought me a Scotch, neat. I could see the fluids of our union leaking down her thighs.

Dinner was wonderful. Karen patiently waited for me to finish, then while I took a shower, she ate and cleared the dishes. She was finished by the time I returned. I had put on my bathing suit because I thought I would lounge by the pool for the rest of the evening. Karen followed with my newly refreshed drink.

We talked, really for the first time, about her training. She said that she felt liberated. That she realized that she had been behaving badly, and really had all her life. Her training had washed away all of her bratty attitudes and ideas. She promised me that she had never missed the cars, clothes, or the money. That she was more content just to focus on serving me and my desires.

I was shaking my head. I have to remember to send Janice, Karen's trainer, a note of gratitude. I really thought Karen would play along for a while then revert back to her old selfish ways.

We were relaxing by the pool, Karen was actually swimming, when I heard Al, our next door neighbor call out. I thought to myself that this would be a real test because Karen didn't care much for Al. He's a nice guy, but recently divorced his wife after he caught her cheating on him with a client of hers. Karen was friends with Betty, Al's wife and she, of course, had taken Betty's side.

I called for Al to come on over. He walked through the gate and when he saw Karen swimming naked in the pool, it stopped him dead in his tracks. He did finally walk over to where I was sitting and greeted me. I asked him if he'd like a drink, and he just nodded, still sneaking glances at Karen's naked form.

"Karen, could you be a good slutwife and get Al a drink?"

"Yes Sir."

She emerged from the pool, grabbed a towel and dried herself off. When she'd finished, she walked up to Al.

"What could I get for you Sir?"

Al just sat there frozen. I could see that he was looking at Karen's pebbled nipples. She doesn't have large breasts but she makes up for them with very sensitive nipples. They seem to have Al hypnotized. Finally, he spoke and told her that he would have whatever I'm having. With his order secured, Karen turned and sauntered off into the house. What a slut, teasing poor Al.

When he finally turned back to me, he asked if that was really Karen. I told him about what had happened and why she'd been away for the past month. He was still shaking his head when Karen returned. She knelt at his feet and offered up his drink. He took it with shaky hands and nearly downed it in one gulp. She waited on her knees for her next command.

I nodded to her to return to her previous activities. She thanked us and turned to go back in the pool. She bent to dive in, and Al caught a glimpse of her jeweled butt plug as she re-entered the water. I guess that was all he could take.

"What the fuck is going on around here?"

"What do you mean Al?"

"I mean, Karen is naked here, and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm here."

"No, she is very comfortable with her nakedness. Like I was saying before, she has been trained to be my slutwife. She will do anything I ask of her."

"Anything?"

"Anything. Would you like to test her training further?"

"Sure, what can you make her do."

"Al, I don't make her, she wants to do anything I want. Karen, would you come here a minute?"

"Yes Master."

Al is shaking his head again. I don't think he believes it, and I understand. I still find it hard to believe myself sometimes. Karen presents herself on her knees, with her legs spread wide and her hands behind her head. I can see Al looking her up and down. Karen's lower lips are splayed with obvious arousal, seconded only by the hard nipples of her perky breasts.

"Slut, Al is having trouble believing that you have really become my slutwife. Could you do something that might convince him?"

"Yes Master."

She lays back, spreading her legs. She wets two of her fingers in her mouth and stuffs them into her wet pussy. And I'm not talking wet from the pool. She's looking right into Al's eyes, as she fingers herself for him. I see that Al is repositioning himself in the lounge chair. He also is adjusting his pants. I see the bulge and so does Karen.

She cups one of her breasts as her other hand is fucking her hole. Her continued arousal is evident by the tawdry sloshing sounds of her juices. When she pinched her nipple, her head flew back in obvious rapture. Al was beside himself. I could see that he was kinda stroking his cock through his pants.

"You having a problem Al? I could get her to help you with that."

He had a bewildered look on his face. So I did what any good neighbor would do and told Karen to help Al with his little problem.

Her only reply was, "yes Master."

She stopped her play, licked her fingers clean, and crawled over to Al. She looked up into his eyes, "Sir, may I please service your cock? You look very uncomfortable there."

I could see the twinkle in her eye, as Al just nodded. She went right for his zipper and had his rigid shaft out and in her mouth in seconds. He groaned as her lips took him down to the root. She held herself there, deepthroating him. She fought her gag reflex but finally came up for air. She used her saliva to stroke his shaft as she twirled her tongue around his fat head.

Al just sat back and enjoyed what Karen was doing to him. His moans were evident that Karen was pleasing him. He looked over at me and I lifted my glass to him to offer support. While Karen's head bobbed up and down on his throbbing member.

When she started twisting her hands as her head went up and down, Al closed his eyes. When he was groaning and calling out to various biblical characters, I thought Karen had sucked his eyeballs out through his cock. He was obviously cumming. Karen was actually struggling to keep up with his cum.

He must have really been saving up. She managed to get most of it but some leaked out and was dripping down her chin. She obediently licked it up and neatly put Al's, now limp cock back into his pants. He was still catching his breath when Karen kneeled back up.

"Thank you Sir for letting me service your wonderful cock."

I think Al is a "believer" now, not so much in the biblical characters, but in Karen's new role as my slutwife. He just laid there as his breathing returned to normal. He did finally say something that I thought was apropos.

"I got to get me one of those."

We both laughed as I sent Karen to refresh our drinks. When she returned I sent her back off to play. We had a good time the rest of the evening. Karen refreshed our drinks several times. I even let Al get Karen off just by playing with her nipples. I think he's going to get over his divorce much better now. That night, Karen and I had some of the best sex ever. I could tell she was still turned on my serving in front of Al.

Chapter Two.

Saturday morning I woke up to Karen nuzzling my crotch. I smiled and let her go with whatever she had planned. She started stroking my cock and cupping my balls. I was sure enjoying waking up this way. She finally licked my bulbous head when some pre-cum appeared. Her warm tongue laved my erection, swirling around the head.

I reached up and tweaked her hard nipple. This caused her moan and force my cock down her throat. Her head bobbed up and down the shaft. Once she had my cock throbbing, she took it all the way down. I could feel her talented tongue softly licking my balls, even with my shaft down her throat.

I let her go for awhile, but I had other plans. I told her to go get my belt. Without hesitation, she jumped up and went to my closet. She returned with one of my leather belts. I thought it was interesting that she had chosen that belt. It is woven leather, and thusly would cause more pain. I then told her to get some lube. She went to the bedside table and found the lube in the drawer.

I had gotten up and moved to the settee in our bedroom. She followed me and knelt, turning so that she was in the "ass up" position. I took the lube and applied it to her puckered hole. She moaned in anticipation of my use. First I entered her with one finger, then two. I let her adjust to the intrusion.

When she started pushing back, I used a third finger. I was pushing in and out, spreading my fingers to open her tight hole. I picked up the belt and told her that she was not being punished, but that I was going to whip her with the belt for my pleasure and hers. She moaned loudly and arched her back to present her ass that much better.

I brought the belt down on her waiting ass. After a few smacks, the color was starting to show. From where I was sitting, I could also see that the moisture beginning to show on her labia. Her clit was beginning to peek from under it's hood. I continued to belt her ass. She would yelp with each strike but kept her ass presented properly. I stopped for a moment and ran my hands over her quickly reddening cheeks. The moan that I heard, must have come from her core. It was almost animalistic.

My cock was hard as a rock, so I put some lube on my shaft and gave it a few strokes. When I nudged the head of my cock at her tight entrance. I pushed against the tight ring until I slipped in. I let her adjust to my girth, until she started pushing back. I let her set the pace. I sat back and watched her push back and take my cock into her ass. I was letting her fuck her ass with my cock.

After she got a good easy pace going, I started whipping her ass again the my belt. She whimpered but increased her pace of taking my shaft. I could feel her sphincter tighten around my cock, this only increased when the belt would come down on her red cheeks. I could hear her moans become more desperate with need.

Her ass was completely red from my ministrations. There were several darker stripes. I could tell that she was right at the edge and allowed her to cum on my cock. She quickly fell over the ledge and screaming her thanks for allowing her orgasm. I like when she remembers her manners. The tight hole milking my throbbing cock was all I needed to have me follow her into bliss. I rubbed the hot skin of her cheeks, as my cock slowly eased out of her rosette.

She had her head resting on the floor, her ass still stuck up in the air, as my cum dribbled out of her gaping hole. She reached back and scooped it up with her fingers. She licked her fingers clean then repeated the process until there was little left. Then she slowly turned and took my softening cock into her warm mouth and cleaned it properly.

The look in her eyes reassured me that she was doing all of this because she truly loved it. She moaned around my cock as it began to stir already. I shook my head and told her that we had all day to play. She playfully pouted and kneeled back up. Thanking me for using her this morning.

She knelt up and asked if I would like some breakfast. I told her that would be great. I would like an western omelette with toast and juice. She left to prepare this as I got up, took a shower, and got myself dressed for the day.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I noticed the beautiful red stripes on her ass. I gave her a loving slap. She yelped, but thanked me. We both ate on the veranda by the pool. As I was sitting there reading the paper, she cleared the dishes. When she was finished she asked if she could lay out and get some sun. I nodded my approval.

She brought me some suntan lotion for me to apply on her. I rubbed the lotion in, enjoying the responses I was getting from her from my touch. She had just had an orgasm an hour ago and she was already filled with need. I spanked her oiled ass again and set her off. I continued to read my paper.

About an hour later, Chad the yard boy, started mowing the front yard. I call him a boy, but actually he's in his twenties and going to the local university. He's been doing our yard and pool since he was in High School. To her credit, Karen never moved, and continued to lay by the pool naked when he came around back to finish his work.

Chapter Three

At first, he didn't notice either of us. But eventually he noticed me sitting under the shade of the veranda and struck up a conversation. I've always like the young man. I've even talked to him about joining my company when he finishes school. I told him to have a seat and cool off for awhile.

I told Karen to go fetch him a couple of bottles of water to help cool him down. That's when he finally noticed Karen. In the past, she had always blew off his obvious attraction to her. I mean ever young American male, and some females for that matter, couldn't resist giving Karen a second look. But to see him look upon her naked form for the first time was something to see.

Much like Al, the next door neighbor, Chad just sat there gawking. I mean, his jaw was literally open. Karen wasn't helping any either. She brought the cool bottles of water out. She was running them down her breasts like she was cooling off herself. I could see that her nipples had tightened into a hard pebbles. I'm sure that she could cut glass with those buds.

Chad took the bottles and thanked her. Karen waited for further instructions. I looked at her and could see the obvious arousal in her eyes. She wanted this young stud. I thought it would a great experience for Chad. I told Karen to turn around. She complied. I could see Chad staring at her still reddened ass.

"Chad, I spanked my wife this morning while I was fucking her ass. She wasn't being punished for anything, I just wanted to do it. What do you think of my work?"

At first he didn't answer as if he hadn't heard me, "oh sorry Mr B. I'm just in awe of your wife's body. She really likes that kind of kinky stuff?"

"Ask her, and see what she says."

"Ms. B, do you really like to have your ass whipped like that?"

Karen stayed as she was but slightly turned her head, "I didn't used to Chad, but Master has shown me the error of my past ways." She winked and wet her lips.

"Chad my wife is enjoying her new found slittiness. Would you like to take a break and fuck her?"

I could see the obvious erection in his shorts, so it was really a rhetorical question.

"Absolutely Mr. B."

Karen didn't wait a second before she was down on her knees and was removing his bulge from it's tight confines. When she pulled it out, there was an obvious gasp. Chad was the proud owner of a massive cock. I was even envious. It was a few inches longer than mine, but the girth was where the meat was. It was as big around as a coke can.

Karen couldn't get her hand around it, but she used both of them to stroke him to full hardness. She looked up at me and in her half lidded eyes, I saw pure euphoria. She was going to have a good time with Chad and I'm sure Chad was going to have a great time too.

She took his massive shaft into her mouth. She could only get her lips past the head. She took it out and licked the shaft, wetting it with the tongue. Chad reached for her breasts and stroked them as well. Chad tweaked her hardened nipples. That caused Karen to moan on his cock.

When Karen had waited all she could, she took Chad's hand and led him to the edge of the pool. She laid a towel down and leaned back on her elbows. Her legs were spread wide, showing Chad where she was wanted his gigantic cock to go.

Chad knelt between her splayed legs. He rubbed his thigh shaft up and down Karen's wet lips. I could tell she was more than ready for this, as her hole seemed to be pulsing. Chad pressed the massive head against her opening and it slipped in with little resistance. Karen let her head fall back as he pressed his cock into her further.

He was a little rushed to get inside her but Karen only whimpered as he drove his cock into her. Her gasps were something to witness. I think she had her first orgasm just from Chad entering her. (we might be discussing that later) They quickly turned to moans as Chad was giving her his best shot.

Watching his thick shaft going in and out of Karen was quite impressive. I was certainly turned on. I'm not sure how Chad would feel about me joining, so I held back. We'd save that one for another day.

Karen was certainly enjoying Chad's massive shaft, but when it popped out, she move onto all fours and wiggled her ass at him. He grabbed his cock and feed it back into her still gaping hole. He grabbed her red ass and started to pound her with all he had. I couldn't believe how she was able to take the solid fucking that Chad was giving her. Karen's whole body was jarred with each thundering stroke.

When she began to shake I knew that she was about to explode. I pre-empted her asking, by telling her to cum as much as she wanted. Without hesitation she broke over the ledge and started spasming on his thick shaft. Chad to his credit, began slapping her still reddened ass. If her orgasm wasn't already mind blowing, she was lost in pure bliss now.

As her spasms started to wane, she started to curl her hips and I knew from experience that she was using her kegels to milk his cock. Chad's grunts foreshadowed his climax. He grabbed her ass cheeks and drove his cock home. His jism must have been hitting the right spot because Karen flew off again into the abyss.

Chad continued to piston in and out of Karen, as her spasms racked her body. They were a sweaty heap. I figured their fun was over when Chad lifted Karen up. He stood, still embedded in her slit, and carried her over to the steps of the pool and walked down into the water. He turned and laid back, letting Karen float on top of his body.

12