From Trophy Wife to Slutwife Ch. 03

Story Info
Slutwife Karen has random oral, DP, and Lesbian sex.
2.8k words
4.48
50.5k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Sunday morning started out much like Saturday. Karen had my cock in her mouth when I woke up. Can there be a better way to start the day? The only difference was today Karen did not to get to cum. I let her worship her Master's cock but she was left hanging. I had plans to do this all day.

After breakfast, she cleaned the dishes while I prepared for some contact play. When she finally entered the playroom. I had some toys ready for her. As she entered the room, she fell quickly to her knees in a presentation pose. I inspected her previous days marks. Nothing seemed to serious. I had rub some Arnica cream on her ass yesterday to prevent and serious bruising.

I tied Karen's hair back into a ponytail. Hooked my finger into the O-ring of her collar and led her to the mat in the center of the room. I got her on all fours, and used some nylon rope to restrain her wrists back to her ankles. This had her ass high in the air. Then I took a large anal hook, applied some lube and inserted it into her tight puckered hole. She moaned with obvious arousal. I used a small cord to attach the hook to her long red hair. This pulled her head back in a somewhat severe manner.

I ran my hands over her body. Her skin shuddered with my touch. I could feel her need through my fingers. I took my cock out and presented it to her willing mouth. She eagerly took what was offered and took to my pace with her whimpers. I placed my hands on her head and fucked her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my head with each stroke. Her movements pulled the anchor hook, driving it deeper into her ass.

I pulled my throbbing cock out and gave her a slap on her face. She whimpered again. I moved behind her and entered her gaping pussy with ease. The juices from her morning long arousal made this easy. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks as my cock plundered her open sex. I could feel her channel contracting, so I slowed my pace down.

I began pulling my cock all the way out, before plunging back in. Each time, she would moan with pleasure. I could feel the ball of the hook buried in her ass. I would imagine that she had a very full feeling. After several times of teasing her this way, I moved back to her mouth. She eagerly sucked her slick juices from my shaft.

She was eager to please, but after several times of going from her pussy to her mouth and back again. I sensed her frustration building. After about an hour of this play, I finally shot a large load of my seed deep within her pussy. I stayed there while her talented pussy milked my last drop. Then I moved to her mouth for the last time and she cleaned my rod of our mixed juices.

She still hadn't been allowed to cum this morning and was obviously frustrated. She said nothing, other than the occasional whimper. It was going to be a long day and evening. I continued to tease with every pass of our bodies. By late afternoon, it was time for us to get dressed for dinner, she was a frustrated ball of nerves.

I set out Karen's clothes for the evening. I wanted her to wear a plunging mini dress in an aubergine shade of purple. Of course no undergarments with 4" heel. She would wear my collar as well. She wore her hair up and pulled to the side with minimal make-up. She looked lovely and I told her so.

As we were ready to leave, I gave her some added jewelry. I had her wear her jeweled butt plug. as well as. an Arabesque clit clamp that attached by a small chain to her collar. With the plunging front of the dress that came down to her navel, it was obvious where the chain was going. Instead of being embarrassed about this, Karen seemed more turned on by this open display of her sexuality.

We arrived at the restaurant and were ushered to our table. We each had a cocktail. Dinner was great. I was able to tease her incessantly throughout the meal. The smell of her arousal was present as the waiter finally brought our ticket. I asked her if she'd like to head to their bar for some more drinks and maybe some dancing.

When we got there, every eye in the room turned to her, and she knew it. We were having our first drink when a young man came up to ask her to dance. I nodded and he escorted her to the floor. They seemed to be having a good time. When she came back, she was asked again by another young man to dance. Again she went with him.

I was enjoying watching her tempt every guy in the place with her overt sexuallity. They danced a few dances and she returned. This time, I took her out on the floor. We danced to several songs. She was grinding against my erection, trying to get me to let her cum.

I told her I would think about it if, she took the next guy who asked her to dance and do three things. 1) take him into the men's bathroom, 2) show him her jewelry, both clitty and anal, and 3) give him a blowjob. (she had to return with his cum in her mouth as proof.)

Again, instead of hesitation, she readily agreed. The next man was a little older, about my age. They danced one dance before she led him to the men's bathroom. They were gone about 20 minutes when she returned. Her face was beautifully flushed. I didn't have to ask, I knew that she held his semen in her mouth. When she showed I me, I let her swallow.

She asked if she could cum now, I again denied her. But told her that she if she took the first two men that danced with her to the men's bathroom and repeat the first request I would again, think about it.

This time, there was some hesitation. I told her that it was her choice.

She found them and led them both to the men's bathroom. This time she returned in record time. She obviously only had one of their deposits in her mouth, but she assured me that they both had used her mouth to dump their cum

I told her it was time to leave. We went outside to my waiting car. When we got into the car, Betty (Al our neighbor's ex-wife) was waiting for us. It was an obvious awkward moment for Karen. She was expecting to be able to cum, but didn't know what to do next with Betty in the vehicle.

When we arrived home, we all went inside. I led both women into our bedroom. I instructed Karen to strip as usual in our home. She did without hesitation. Betty and I sat on the settee and watched her. She complimented Karen on her naked body and jewelry.

Betty's hands were stroking me all the while. I told Karen to remove Betty's clothing. She wore a beautiful black dress. When Karen removed it, she was in a black bra and panties, with matching thigh high stockings. Karen removed her bra, and nipped at her rather large nipples. I let them play a bit before telling her to remove her panties.

Karen knelt and slipped her thumbs in the elastic of her panties and pulled them down. Her face was near Betty's pussy when Betty pulled Karen's face into her sex. Karen inhaled her arousal, then was kissing her vulva. Before long Karen was licking Betty's pussy and both were enjoying the play. I removed my clothing and sat back down on the settee.

Chapter Two

When Betty saw me on the settee, she left Karen on her knees and came to me. We embraced and began kissing. I worked her large breasts, licking and kissing them. I took each of her large nipples into my mouth, licking, sucking, and biting them.

Betty was stroking my cock and cupping my balls. Karen was kneeling just a foot away from us. She was whimpering with need. I stood and pushed Betty down on all fours on the settee. I rubbed my throbbing cock in her wet labia, while watching Karen. I could see the lust in her eyes, wishing it was her channel I was about to enter.

I pushed the head of my cock into Betty, then grabbed her ass and drove myself deep into her. She screamed with lust as I seated myself. She was taunting Karen with how good my cock felt inside her. How it filled her up so well. The sounds of her arousal was pure sloshing wetness. My balls hitting her engorged clit with each stroke.

Both Karen and Betty were trembling. I brought Betty to the brink of orgasm. Then I stopped and turned to Karen, presenting my cock to her, wet with Betty's juices. She obediently sucked and licked her arousal off. She was so obviously turned on and needy from her day of torment.

I sat down and pulled Betty onto my lap, facing Karen. She straddled me and guided me back into her pussy. I cupped her breasts and she started grinding up and down my cock. Her hands were rubbing her clit, teasing Karen. Who knelt only inches away.

Betty grabbed Karen head and pulled it down to her splayed lips and forced her to lick her clit as my cock pounded her slit. Karen alternated between Betty's clit and my balls. When Betty was close to cumming, she told Karen how much she loved my cock again. I felt her licking my shaft as it went in and out of Betty's channel.

When Betty came, she grabbed Karen's hair and held it to her pussy. She was lost in her orgasm. Screaming, as the waves of climax broke over her. I could hear Karen's muffled whimpers, as Betty forced her to take the full force of her orgasm.

I followed Betty with my own orgasm, pumping my hot jism into the depths of her pussy. Spasm after spasm. I felt Betty's pussy squeezing my cock of all my cum. When Betty finally went limp, I eased her over next to me on the settee.

There knelt Karen, her face covered in Betty's slick juices. She must have ejaculated, as Karen's face glistened with wetness. My cock twitched from the sight. Without being told, she moved to my cock and cleaned me as well. I told Karen to clean Betty's pussy. She did, obediently sucking the union of our orgasms. I heard the doorbell and left. Of course I already knew who it was.

I let Al, my next door neighbor in. He had no idea that his wife was her being serviced by Karen, or that I had just fucked her. He came because he couldn't wait to have Karen again. He followed me into my bedroom but stopped cold at the door.

He saw Betty, his recently ex-wife, being serviced by Karen. They were both naked. Betty had cheated on Al and thus caused their divorce. Al had taken it very hard. As he stood there, I could see the obvious erection in his pants. I knew that he had missed her dearly, and still loved her even though she had cheated on him.

I asked him if he would like to taste his ex-wifes pussy again. He nodded. I told he had two choices. He could lick what was left off my still hard cock or clean Betty's cum off of Karen's face. She was coated with Betty's wetness. He opted for the latter. He removed his clothes and knelt near Karen to begin laving of Betty's juices.

He was lavishing on Karen's face, happily licking his ex's cum off of her face. He was touching her breasts and pinching her hard nipples. I could see that he was also trying to hide the fact that he was eyeing his ex's freshly fucked pussy. Karen was stroking his cock to hardness. He was moaning as he continued to clean her face.

Betty was watching all of this and teasing them both by playing with her clit with one hand, while fingering herself with the other. She finally asked Al if he wanted to make her cum again with his mouth. His face reddened, as he nodded his head.

He leaned in between her legs and began licking her with ernest. Karen had got down between his legs and had his cock in her mouth, softly sucking him. He moaned into Betty's pussy. While Karen moaned around his cock. Betty had grabbed his ears and forced him deeper into her channel. His face was beet red.

Betty finally began writhing in ecstasy as she moved closer to orgasm. She was grinding hard against his face, using him, as she had during their marriage. I was seeing cuckolding tendencies with him now. Something I might use at a later date.

Betty began to scream as she reached her climax. She was not letting Al get any air, as she held his face to her quivering pussy. When she did finally orgasm, he got the full force of her ejaculation, covering his face and head. When he was allowed to come up for air, he looked very happy. That's when I decided that next, we would all focus on Karen and end her frustrating day of denied orgasms.

Chapter Three

Betty was sent off to pick a toy for Karen's ass. She came back with a very large black strap-on around her waist. I had Karen lube the cock up, as well as, her ass. Karen had to remove the plug that she had been wearing most of the evening. Betty was told to lay down on our bed with Karen on her back on top of her. She eased her phallus into Karen's waiting rosette.

Once she had adjusted to its girth, Al knelt at their heads and feed his throbbing cock into Karens eager mouth. After both were seated into her openings, I heard her moan around Al's cock. I finally knelt between Karen's spread legs and rubbed my hard cock up and down her splayed labia. When I entered her, all three of her holes were filled with cock.

I told her she was allowed to cum when she needed to, as often as she wanted. It took some time for us all to get into a good rhythm. Karen was soaked with her juices from all of her torment that day. She easily came right away. We all continued to move in and out of her holes as she continued to cum over and over again.

Betty was reaching around, playing with her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. I could feel the spasms in her channel. Karen's body was shuddering. I lost count of her orgasms when she past 5-6 times. Her juices were running down between her legs and onto Betty's splayed legs.

Al was holding his own release, as he was pistoning into her eager mouth. Karen was cupping his balls, as she took him all the way down her throat. Al was grunting loudly, as she worked his cock. He was close. My cock throbbed, as I neared orgasm. I reached down and slid the clit jewelry off, as I shot my load into her heaving channel.

She screamed around Al's cock, as the blood rushed back to her engorged clitty. Al lost his battle with holding back his release. He shot rope after rope of thick cum down her throat. She was screaming so hard that she had trouble swallowing his offering. His cum splattered all over her face and breasts. Karen was still writhing from her orgasm, as I lifted her off of Betty's phallus.

I held her in my arms and comforted her. Rubbing her hair back out of her eyes. Al moved between her legs and cleaned Karen's and my shared juices. Betty took Al's cock into her mouth and licked the dribbled cum from his cock. We all shared the afterglow of our mass climax.

When we finally all laid back. It was an awesome feeling to have orchestrated Karen's very trying day. It all came off without a hitch. I think everyone was proud of their role in Karen's big day.

Betty left with Al to go back home and maybe continue what was started here. While I stayed and continued my aftercare of Karen. She finally fell asleep soundly with me still rubbing her hair. She was completely sated.

To be continued...