From Trophy Wife to Slutwife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see them tighten and know that he's about to cum inside her. Someone pinches my nipples as he sends his seed into the depths of Connie's pussy. She cums again with his throbbing cock inside her. I am left the only one who hasn't had release. When he withdraws, hot sticky cum oozes from her well used hole. I catch it and taste the mixture of their union.

They are all getting dressed again and seem to be getting ready to leave. My husband finally releases me. I'm told to lean up and give everyone a show of my sluttiness. I know what he wants. I spread my legs and start finger fucking myself in front of them. One hand is scooping their cum from body and licking it from my fingers, while my other hand is punishing my pussy.

I have four fingers in my slopping wet cunt as I finally orgasm. I look up and see ever eye on me. This sends me over again. I'm screaming for them to come back and fuck me with all of their cocks. But they turn and go. Leaving me to finger fuck myself to yet another orgasm.

When my husband finally comes back. I am still laying on the coffee table with my fingers still inside me. I am no longer moving, just riding the waves of spasms going through my body. He picks me up and pulls me into his lap, stroking my body. I thank him for what he's done to me tonight. I still would have rather been the one fucked by all those cocks, but understand that I had a place and a part to play in this scene.

I know from experience, that my husband has many more adventures for me to go on. He has such a vivid imagination that I know he will find something else exciting for me this slut to do.

To be continued...

12