From Under the Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake lurched forward, nearly spilling his beer. Angie turned to look at him, imitating Josh's oblivious appearance.

"Something wrong?" She asked concerned. "You look a little..." she searched the air for the appropriate English word, "...flushed." She cocked her head to the side as her lingering left foot's toes teased his length.

"Yeah dude, you ok?"

"Yeah," he swallowed hard and stiffly grasped the edge of the table and planted his legs firmly onto the ground. "I guess I haven't eaten much today and the beer's gone straight to my stomach," he offered, at that point not caring that he had only taken five small sips of his drink. Josh did not see through the fib and continued his breakdown of possible venues. As her toes rubbed his length harder and periodically clenched, it pained him that he needed to look at Josh and pretend to listen while the woman across the table gave him so much pleasure. Not a prude or a tomcat, he appreciated sex and preferred the missionary position precisely because he could look the woman in the eyes, and he hated that such intimacy was impossible now.

Her foot unrelentingly stroked his cock in a familiar yet foreign manner to his bare hand. The novelty of her method and the risk of her doing it not only in public but with Josh sitting beside her made him throb harder still. Despite the three layers of desensitizing natural fibers between them, he knew he could achieve orgasm so long as nothing interrupted them.

"So why do you think so?" he eked out a non-committal question to Josh that would encourage him to talk longer without making Jake a partner in discussion. He wiped sweaty dew from his forehead and glanced at his crotch. It was her right foot again. She stroked the bulge between the tops of two unseen toes, rubbing the rim of his cock-head harder for good measure after each stroke's completion while her pinky-toe dragged and vibrated the jean beneath his hard cock's soft underbelly, effectively rubbing it too. Periodically she would return the other foot and massage both thighs or simply take one foot and press it firmly against his crotch. Had they been kicks Jake would have doubled over but since the pressure increased gradually, the pleasurable pain was potent but did not linger. She eased up when his grunts became so obvious even Josh looked concerned, perhaps thinking his friend had stomach cramps.

Then the familiar sensation arrived. It started in his balls but quickly left them, favoring his inside left thigh instead. Just as no one can sneeze with their eyes open, Jake could not cum without closing his lids and clutching the table, cueing Angie to hastily withdraw her foot but without losing her apparent innocence. Josh thankfully was looking at her not him when he had the very adult accident and shot three sticky wods between his flesh and pant leg. He was still paralyzed when their food came, the waitress showing Josh a courteous smile but gave Jake and Angie the slightest of winks. Angie flashed her eyes and scrunched her nose happily though Jake stayed frozen. In the heat of the moment, he neglected to notice anyone sitting down or standing far enough away could see her stockinged foot rub him raw. Sure he checked once, but that was just in the very beginning.

"Seriously dude, are you OK?" Josh asked, genuine concern behind each word.

"Uh...yeah, I mean no," he thought about it. "I'm not feeling too well, I think I'll uh...hit the can," he sidled out of the booth and felt the slick jizz cling and smear underneath his clothes. Thankfully there was no wet spot showing through his dark blue jeans and the smell was negligible but the patrons closest to his booth looked up from their meals and stared as he walked. Men and women eyed him, a few raised their eyebrows, others smiled, one even laughed, perhaps wittingly admitting just how much they saw. He flicked on the single toilet bathroom's light and removed his pants. Next he scooped up as much cum as possible with the low grade tissue-paper thin TP. Following that he wetted new paper but this fell apart the instant it touched anything. He did the best he could and pressed new paper against the wet spot, absorbing everything he could. Though not satisfied, he knew it was the best manageable so he dressed and walked back to the booth. The other patrons had not forgotten him.

"Don't let your American prudishness stop you from enjoying Europe," one whispered in English. "No one here is offended and cheating is common." Jake heard but did not look.

"So feeling better?" Josh asked.

"Yeah," he sat down.

"Good. So you wanna come out clubbing with us tonight? Maybe meet a girl?" Josh tightened his arm around Angie. Jake looked at her innocent face, wondering whether he should take that anonymous patron's advice to heart.

"Well...yeah, but I've already got a girl in mind," he looked her square in the eye. "But she's with a guy who doesn't deserve her. And I just know I'd treat her better."

"Then go for it dude but don't let it get in the way of fun. You're a great guy, any girl is lucky to have you. Tell her to dump him or you'll forget about her. Be firm," he made a fist and looked at it, "chicks dig confidence."

"Yeah, tell her," Angie nodded emphatically.

"When in the Czech Republic..." he thought as he shrugged his shoulders.

*

[[Don't forget to vote and honest/constructive criticism is appreciated.]]

12