From Virgin to Vixen

Story Info
Lovers learn once you start, you can't get enough.
21.5k words
4.71
36.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

“Look Mike. I'm telling you for the last time. We're through. I don't want you to call me at home and I certainly don't want you to call me at work," Melissa growled down the phone at her ex-boyfriend. Suddenly as he shouted back, her eyes rounded. "You bastard! How dare you call me that. Just because you can't wait. You've no right. You bast..." Her last word was cut off as she hung up, trying to control her emotions as she turned to attend to a customer.

It was February 12th, two days away from Valentine's Day and Ian was still single. For as long he could remember, his New Year's resolution had always been to find a girlfriend. He felt he was a wonderful person on the inside, but his shyness and lack of jaw-dropping looks meant he was rarely in a situation for girls to get to know him. Socially he usually only went out to nightclubs, where appearance was all a woman desired. At work, all the girls were spoken for and seemingly happy. The only place he had the admiration of the opposite sex was on the internet, where the majority of females adored his charm and erotic writing skills, even when they knew what he looked like. The only problem here was that all of them were married, had boyfriends or lived on the other side of the world! Now, in front of him in the confectionery store was the young, beautiful lady who Ian had been admiring and dreaming about for some time. He did not want to take advantage of her vulnerability but it had taken him too long to pluck up the courage to back out now. He looked at her identification tag and thought, "Melissa, what a wonderful name." He took a deep breath and began to ask his question, the words tumbling out of him as fast as an auctioneer.

"Um, there's a karaoke night on at the local pub tonight and I thought, well singing is a good way to get your emotions out and we can sit somewhere quiet and talk and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"

Melissa smiled at Ian’s brave attempt to overcome his shyness. He seemed nice enough but she wasn’t very attracted to him. Ian turned instinctively when the shop door opened then looked anxiously at Melissa's face, reading her body language, certain he was about to here the now infamous 'You sound like a really nice guy but you're not my type' speech. Indeed that was her intended reply, but unbeknownst to Ian the man who had just walked in was Mike. Melissa was torn - on the one hand she was reluctant to accept a date from a complete stranger but on the other she thought it might finally get the message across to Mike. Clearly within Mike's earshot, Melissa answered Ian's question.

"Yes I'd love to go out with you tonight," she replied, getting a pen and a piece of paper. "Here's my phone number. I leave work at five so give me a call around six to arrange a time to meet."

Ian ran out the door, desperate to find a quiet space in which he could explode and voice his amazed pleasure that a girl had finally said that wonderful three letter word - 'Yes'! His state of euphoria was cut short by a car horn pressed by an irate driver he had just walked in front of. Ian blushed heavily and carried on walking, starting to calm down and remind himself that this was his first date. What was he going to do? What was he going to wear? How was he going to act? These pessimistic thoughts sobered him up, but deep inside his elation could not be qualmed.

Back in the store, Mike stormed over to Melissa and sneered, "Well, you didn't waste any time did you? Already found some other poor sap to string along. I should tell him why you really agreed to go on a date."

"Grow up Mike. Don't flatter yourself," said Melissa emotionally but unconvincingly. "I've only just met him and I already know he's ten times the man you'll ever be. Breaking up with you was the best thing I've ever done. You're just pissed because you know no-one else will put up with your shit." Melissa normally frowned on swearing but she was so worked up over Mike's hold over her. She loathed him, and had no intention of going back into the demoralising relationship she had escaped from, but she also hated being single. She loved being wanted and needed emotionally but was not ready for a close physical relationship, which Mike constantly tried forcing her into. He was impatient and quite heavy-handed, giving Melissa no doubt that if she lost her virginity to him it would definitely hurt and maybe put her off sex for life. After he had drunkenly groped her in a nightclub, she had finally decided that no boyfriend was better than one that couldn't take 'no' for an answer but was having difficulty finding the strength to back up her convictions.

Mike responded to Melissa's insult by reaching over the counter, roughly grabbing her arm.

"You really think I give a damn what a prick-teasing slut like you thinks?" he raged, pulling her arm, the friction of his hand burning her skin.

"Let me go!" yelled Melissa, the tears welling up inside her as she fought them back, determined not to let Mike see her cry.

"You heard her. Let her go!" a voice echoed from behind him. It was Amanda, Melissa's friend and colleague, returning from lunch.

"You'll keep," said Mike, retreating out of the shop. He knew Amanda had a boyfriend in the army and didn't want to risk upsetting her as well.

With Mike gone, Amanda got behind the counter and Melissa collapsed in her arms, the tears flowing freely.

"It's okay Mel," Amanda reassured her. "It's okay." Amanda stroked Melissa's back, the perspiration caused by the confrontation making her blouse stick to her toned body.

"What am I going to do?" Melissa sobbed. "I've arranged to go out on a date with this guy that came in the shop. I wasn't going to accept but then Mike walked in and I just had to get at him."

"Well what's this guy like?" Amanda asked.

"He’s a bit plain but he seems a nice person. He’s really shy and it took a lot for him to ask me out so I wouldn't want to hurt his feelings, but I'm just not interested in another relationship so soon," Melissa replied.

"Tell you what. Why don't I come along too?" Amanda suggested. "Not at the start. I'll just walk in shortly after and you can invite me to join you. If he's so nice he won't mind and with me there he probably wouldn't try and get too friendly."

"You're right. I think he'd have a hard enough time getting the courage to make a pass at me even if we were alone," Melissa agreed. "Anyway, let's forget about it for now and hope this afternoon is busier."


CHAPTER TWO

Ian wrapped the telephone cord around his finger, nervously waiting for Melissa to answer. He'd been on edge all afternoon and had only just managed to eat something for dinner. Suddenly, the ringing stopped.

"Hello," Melissa answered.

"Um. Hi, it's Ian."

"Who?"

Ian realised he hadn't actually introduced himself before. "From the shop," he filled her in.

"Oh, hi there," Melissa replied, trying to sound excited. She was still a little apprehensive about the date, but couldn’t bring herself to let Ian down. Besides, she had to prove Mike wrong, that not all men were as impatient as him and she thought Ian was the right person to demonstrate.

"Er, what time do you want to meet up shall I pick you up or do you want to meet at the pub?" Ian asked, the speed in his voice highlighting his nerves again.

"Well I don't live far from the pub so shall we meet there about eight?"

"That sounds great," Ian said, gaining his composure. "I'd probably get lost finding your house anyway. I have a distinct lack of direction."

Melissa giggled. Well he could certainly make her laugh, something she hadn't done for a long time. Maybe he wasn't that attractive but they could still be friends she thought.

"See you then," she said, putting the phone down.

Ian smiled as he replaced his receiver, but then started to panic. What was he going to wear? How much aftershave should he put on? What songs was he going to sing at the karaoke? What were they going to talk about before his five minutes of fame occurred? What...

Suddenly he snapped himself out of his worried state and thought, "Just be yourself. No flashy clothes, no drowning in perfume and definitely no attempting to sing a love song!" With that he lounged back in his chair and switched on the television, flicking through the channels to pass time before he got ready. ___ "We're meeting up at eight, so try to be there as soon after that as possible," Melissa emphasised to Amanda over the phone, fiddling with her white blouse cuffs and undoing the buttons.

"Don't stress about it so much," Amanda said. "Remember, you're worried that you'll hurt him not the other way around."

Amanda was right. She didn't see Ian as a threat, in fact there was something about him that she felt like mothering, keeping safe, and definitely not wanting to be the one who hurt him. She walked up the stairs and started to run a shower.

Melissa unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, tracing her fingernails down the middle of her chest as she did so. Emotionally, she knew she had yet to meet the right man to take her virginity, but physically her hormones raged. The sound of running water really turned her on and she leant her head back, closing her eyes, trying to heighten her other senses. As her cuffs were undone, the loose fitting garment fell off her wrists and she moved onto her skirt, fumbling with the button then letting it drop. Her hands moved up her chest, her fingers stretching, lightly brushing her midriff before she cupped her breasts through her bra, her nipples fighting against the fabric as they hardened. She reached behind and unhooked her bra with one hand, leaving the other to catch a falling breast as she threw it to the floor. She stroked the side of the breast with four fingers, leaving the thumb to rub and circle the nipple. Her other hand slipped into the hem of her panties but she had difficulty pushing them down past her knees. Caught up in the rise of her pleasure, she did not want to stop the caressing of her breast and she balanced on one leg, using her other foot to drag the underwear to the ground. Completely naked, she stepped into the shower.

Melissa let out a relaxed sigh as the warm water sprayed her face. Reaching for some shower gel she lathered it in her hands and ran them through her long light brown hair, massaging it into her scalp with her fingers. Her hands wandered over her shoulders and rested on her upper chest briefly, the remainder of the soap being rinsed over her breasts, small droplets of the clouded water dripping from her nipples. Trailing her hands down her chest, her index fingers touched together and fell into her navel, separating and moving upwards in semicircles before gliding down again and veering off diagonally, all her fingers now brushing over her thighs, her thumbs stretching dangerously close to the heat of her quim. Her hands spiralled behind her legs and brushed back up her thighs, cupping her petite buttocks in her hands and squeezing gently. Her mind was no longer on the natural purpose of the shower and she took its detachable head and held it close to her loins, the fast spray of water vigorously stirring her clit. As her passion ignited, she almost dropped the attachment completely in order to satisfy her lust, but her moment of self-gratification was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Melissa wrapped a towel around her top and walked into her bedroom, the window of which was above the front door. She opened it and peered out. Nothing.

"Damn kids," she muttered and closed the window again. She dried herself with the towel and dressed, choosing some loose fitting jeans and a woollen sweater. She figured the less of her body she flaunted the less chance there was of Ian liking her too much.

"Good, she hasn't left yet," a dark shadow mumbled to itself from the bushes outside her house, "I'll show her."


CHAPTER THREE

Melissa walked through the alley between her house and the town centre. There was a cool breeze but the chill running down her spine was caused by an overpowering sense that she was being followed. She glanced behind her and was certain she saw a figure dart behind a wall on the chicane like path. She sped up and was relieved when the lights of the town came into full view and she stepped into the safety of the busy street.

"Mel!" a voice whispered loudly as Melissa approached the pub. She turned round startled, but was relieved to see Amanda appear from a taxi. "I'm a bit early. When do you want me to make my entrance?"

"Well we might as well go in together," Melissa replied, glad that she didn't have to face Ian on her own.

They walked into the pub, which despite the popular karaoke night was surprisingly quiet. Ian was sitting at a table just around the corner, finishing a bottle of alcopop and nervously scratching at the label. He saw Melissa and called her, standing up as she walked towards him. He had no idea why he stood up as although he was the epitome of politeness, they were in a pub not a posh restaurant and he felt rather stupid.

"Hi, Ian," Melissa greeted. "I just met my friend Amanda outside. You don't mind if she joins us do you?"

"Of course not," Ian said, lying at first but then taking in fully the two beauties before him.

Melissa was about an inch shorter than Ian. She had long toffee coloured hair that trailed down her back. Her tanned oval face was free of cosmetics, as her natural beauty needed no enhancement. Her thin lips stretched into a warm smile and above her small perfect nose, which would be the envy of supermodels, lay a pair of baby-blue eyes. Ian also noticed the unrevealing clothes Melissa was wearing and started imagining her in a wedding dress again. He admired girls who did not have to dress sexily to emit their aura of attraction and Melissa was well on the way to obtaining a permanent place in his heart.

His heart had no control over his hormones though, and they were certainly impressed with Amanda. She was a couple of inches shorter than Melissa, but as she had a smaller torso, she had long creamy legs, which Ian could see were waxed as his eyes followed them up to just below her thighs where her skirt ended. Her skirt was hot pink and clung so tightly to her toned bottom that even an extra ounce of weight would have caused the seam to tear. Her midriff exposing halter-top was even less subtle, her large breasts straining against it like water against a weakening dam. She had full rosy lips and dark green eyes, contrasting with her dyed red hair which looked like a firework explosion with it's volume and curls.

Ian snapped out of his trance when the girls sat down, leaving him standing on his own like a lemming. He recovered by asking, "What would you ladies like to drink?"

"Um... Vodka and orange, please," Melissa answered.

"Same 'ere," piped Amanda. "But make mine a double."

Ian picked up his empty bottle and walked to the bar.

"I see what you mean Mel. He's not a great looker," said Amanda, out of Ian's earshot but not really trying to quieten what she was saying. "But he's generous. And I haven't been called a lady for a while!"

"Yeah," agreed Melissa. "And he's really sweet. Did you see the way he stood up for us when we came in?"

"You sound like you're changing your mind. D'ya want me to leave you to it?" joked Amanda.

Melissa thought for a moment. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe she was ready to fall for someone else. No, she needed time alone, just to prove she could stand it, that she wouldn't let herself get in to an abusive relationship again just for the sake of having someone there.

"No, don't go," she firmly instructed Amanda. "Men always try to make a good first impression."

Amanda was not impressed at the tone of Melissa's voice. She was doing her a favour after all. Melissa saw Ian struggling with the three drinks at the far end of the bar and went over to help him. Taking the opportunity, Amanda mischievously scrawled on one of the karaoke song slips and handed it to the compere, who was walking past after coming from the bar himself. Her timing could not have been finer, as Ian and Melissa turned around to walk back to the table just as she whisked her hand back to her side.

Ian and Melissa sat down and with Amanda took synchronised sips of their drinks. There was a brief awkward pause before Ian thought of something to say.

"So, how was work today? It seemed pretty quiet this morning."

"It didn't improve much," Amanda said.

Ian smiled and said "I guess people don't buy chocolates so much in this age of pointless dieting."

"Don't you like thin women then?" Amanda queried, slightly disgruntled that Ian probably didn't appreciate the hard work she did on her body.

"I like a girl who's proportionate. Not too overweight but enough so the damn bones don't show!" Ian replied, laughing.

"Oh, so what else do you look for in a woman?" Amanda continued.

Melissa giggled at Amanda. "Can I get a word in edgeways? Anybody think you were the one he asked out on a date!"

"You talk to 'im then," Amanda retorted.

"So what do you look for in a woman?" Melissa repeated, not able to think of anything else to ask.

"If my hormones have their way, anything with a pulse," Ian quipped. "But I try to think with my heart so I like a woman with a smile, maybe a bit shorter than me. And someone who is happy with their natural beauty and doesn't have to plaster themselves with make-up or wear skirts shorter than my shirts."

Ian endeavoured not to look at Amanda when he said the last line because he didn't want to offend her, but at the same time he was hoping she would take the hint that it was Melissa he was interested in. Maybe he was flattering himself, but he thought that as she was doing most of the talking, she might have taken a shine to him herself! Melissa meanwhile was regretting covering up so much, partly because of Ian's revelations, partly because she was starting to get hot. In an effort to cool down a bit, she rolled up her sleeves, unwittingly displaying the red mark still on her arm from Mike's assault.

"That looks nasty," Ian commented. "How did you get it?"

"Er... I think I'm allergic to my washing powder," Melissa lied

Ian could see she wasn't telling the truth. Her voice lacked conviction and her other arm was fine. However, he didn't want to pry so he accepted her excuse. His concern was put aside for a moment when the voice of the compere boomed over the speakers.


"Can we have Melissa and Ian up here to sing 'Summer Nights'," he requested.

The two looked at each other and then Melissa glared at Amanda, figuring out what she had done.

"You cow," she muttered, slightly angry but then thinking it would stop Ian pushing further about her arm, as she could tell he saw through her lie.

Ian relished the opportunity to perform, but he was a little worried as he’d never done a duet! The slightly reluctant singers walked up to the karaoke platform and took a microphone each.

"Summer lovin' had me a blast," Ian started.

"Summer lovin' happened so fast," Melissa continued.

Suddenly the growing crowd of drinkers turned to see where the beautiful sound was coming from. Melissa indeed had a voice of an angel, and her wonderful tones were passing straight through Ian's ears and down to his heart, as he struggled to do his part of the duet justice. Ian took a deep breath as they reached the final line and as they finished the song, they stared into each other's eyes, oblivious to the applause. Their romantic moment was spoilt, however, by a vocal heckler who had just come in the door.

"Very touching," the obviously drunken voice slurred. "But I bet you don't know the real reason she offered to go out with you."

It was Mike. Ian recognised him but couldn't place his face until he finished his verbal onslaught.