From Whence The Lily Blooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raked her nails savagely down her own chest, pulling her already low cut shirt down to expose her breasts. She arched up, leaning her head back on the tile, offering her tits to the poor, helpless man above her. He could but accept. As his lips tongue and teeth ravaged her tits, she drew her knees up and apart. Closer every moment to the real thing.

And then she heard. Footsteps. There was someone coming down the stairs. Either the barkeep was getting a fresh keg... or someone was coming in here.

She wrapped her arms around Luke's head, covering his ears, enveloping his face in her breasts. Nothing was worth stopping this sensation. Every gentle touch of tongue set off a symphony and every bite was a Wagneresque crash of a sexual orchestra.

A click of heels. "Elizabeth?" She heard a voice say. A familiar voice with a familiar drunken slur. It was Lily, it was Lily for sure. This was the moment of truth. She could push Luke off her. They could pretend to be on the floor looking for a lost contact. Elizabeth did wear contacts. It would be a flimsy excuse, but Lily would believe it because Lily would want to believe it.

But what Lily wanted and what Elizabeth wanted were two different things. Elizabeth was tired of listening to Lily's version of dating as if it were the only way. Elizabeth was tired of being in the closet as a slut. Elizabeth was ready to sacrifice a friendship for what was already, with no penetration, her most fulfilling fuck ever.

In fact, she kinda wanted to see Lily's face.

So as the high heels clicked closer and closer, she pulled her thong aside. They were so close that that was all it took. That one little barrier gone and he slipped inside her, his cock a magnet and magnetic north buried deep beneath her belly button. She almost screamed with the pleasure of it. It was all she could do to make no sound, but sound might have scared away her soon to be former friend from behind the door. To keep from crying out she locked her lips onto Luke's. His entire body was trembling as he thrust deep into her, again and again, moving with no thought, with just sensation, with the demand of the physical, with the absence of any consequence.

She was split in two. No, she was split in four. First, she was split in two by his forceful cock, her body divided into the tremulous half that lay back and took it and the forceful half that moved with and against him. Second she was split into the sensuous body, the sensation of sex, the touch and the taste and the thrill, while a small small part remained conscious, remained listening. Remained watching the door. So she could see what she had done.

As the door opened its first tentative centimetres her insides convulsed with the excitement of it all. As she bore down on Luke's cock from the inside he returned in kind, jerking into her hard and fast now. He liked her flexing sexual muscles. She doubted his wife had any left, after bearing children. She squeezed him and squeezed him, increasing her own euphoria as well as his, in time to his. This was going to happen as if she had planned it. She partially had. Maybe she had planned it all. It's hard to know what you're doing until well after you've done it.

Lily's face was wondering as she came in, then went slack. Her jaw sagged. It looked remarkably like awe, like the face of someone seeing God. Elizabeth met her eye. And came. And came and came and came. Her voice lost track of her mouth and filled the room with howls of passion. Juice from her pussy sprayed out from around the base of Luke's cock with such force a drop landed on Lily's shoe. As Lily's face tightened from slack to aghast, waves of pleasure ebbed and flowed between the top of Elizabeth's head and the tips of her toes. Her body was awash with tingly ecstasy. Each tooth mark abrading her tender flesh, each bruise from the hard tile floor radiated a delectable pain. Her mind was likewise filled with dichotomous sensations. She was aware of shame and guilt, but they felt like... like the secret deliciousness of leaning against the spin cycling washing machine in a crowded Laundromat. Like going for a walk in the park after midnight by yourself, rapists and muggers be damned, because this is your life and your freedom. Like promising your weeping mommy you'll visit all the time when you first move out of home while knowing you're turning your back on this one horse town entirely. Shame and guilt, in the right situations, can feel a lot like freedom.

Lily's face narrowed to an inscrutable size. She turned and left. Luke's body was still frozen in place. Elizabeth wiggled herself to look at his face. He knew. His face was like rigor mortis, like at the moment of orgasm, of the little death, a death he only could wish for crept in, stagnating his features into fetid little pools of former pleasure.

She kissed him sweetly. "Thanks," was all she could think of to say.

She left him there. Everyone's eyes were on her as she gathered her bag from the table. She didn't know what Lily had told them. She looked them each straight in the eye, in turn, nodding her goodbyes. Goodbye skeezy man, I hope you have a shower soon, she thought. Goodbye Laurel, I hope you can afford some better clothes someday. Goodbye Faux Hawk I hope you know you will never be able to hurt Lily as much as I just have. In fact I don't think any man ever will. So in a certain way I've saved her.

Lily wouldn't meet her eye. Elizabeth leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She did not know what led her to do this daring thing, this horrible thing, but she knew the fire in her belly had not died with orgasm, it had only been inflamed more. She still felt Lily's breasts jig sawed between hers. Like the father, so she wanted the daughter.

Lily's lips were unresponsive, but warm. She kept her gaze averted. Elizabeth left Rocco's House of Rock, the fire in her belly burning hot and bright.

12