From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later I tensed as wave after wave of pleasure shot through me. My cock erupted inside of Gabrielle, filling her pussy with a huge load of my cum. Burst after burst shot off and she used her heels on my ass to hold me close to her so she could milk every drop of it.

"That's it honey! Fuckin cum! More baby, give me all of it!"

"Oh my god! Oh jesus! Oh shit! Oh Gabrielle...Oh!" I squeezed off every drop I could inside of her. Still her pussy worked on me, seeking more.

Finally I collapsed into her body, her legs still wrapped around me. I nuzzled her earlobe and neck, weak from our exertions.

"Oh honey," she purred into my ear. She moved her hips slowly from side to side, enjoying the way it made me twitch every time her pussy lips would brush against the sensitive head of my cock. "That was fantastic!"

Our lips met and we lay there for several moments in the afterglow, kissing and whispering in each others ears. I had almost completely forgotten Peggy. Finally though, Peggy giggled and said, "Honey, I think I better feed the maid."

We both turned and looked down at Peggy, still kneeling on the floor.

"Did you like that Peggy? Did you watch your husband cum inside of me? Umm, it felt so good Peggy. All that hot cum shooting up inside of me. So warm and nice."

I slowly and reluctantly slid out of her pussy and sat up. Gabrielle sat up as well.

"Peggy, still want some cum?"

"Oh yes Gabrielle."

"I don't know why we're so fucking good to you but lean back against the sofa and put you head back on the cushion."

Peggy did as she was told. Gabrielle raised up unto her knees and straddled her face. Her pussy was just inches above Peggy.

"Open you mouth bitch, here's your dessert." She began working her muscles and suddenly a stream of thick, wet cum began trickling out of her pussy. It landed on Peggy's nose and ran down the side of her face. This was followed by a larger amount which Gabrielle managed to guide right into Peggy's mouth. My cum seemed thicker than usual but I guess that was because it was all mixed in with Gabrielle's pussy juices.

More cum followed in spurts that sounded like little pussy farts. This had the effect of splattering the cum on Peggy's face.

"Oh shit, did you hear that honey?" she giggled to me. She forced a few more smaller streams out into Peggy's mouth. Peggy gobbled it eagerly.

Gabrielle lowered her pussy and pushed Peggy's face into it.

"Suck the rest out you cum sucking whore! Suck it right out of my cunt!" She was grinding her pussy into Peggy now and I could hear sucking and slurping noises as she tried to suck out every drop.

"Oh fuck yes! Suck it Peggy. Eat it out! Oh, that's it!"

I think it must have taken a good two minutes before Gabrielle was satisfied that Peggy had sucked out as much cum as she was going to get. She pulled away from Peggy just far enough so that she could lick up all the juices that had run down the sides of her pussy and legs. She looked down at Peggy and laughed.

Peggy's face was a mess. Her nose and forehead were splattered with cum and pussy juice. A strand of cum hung from her lips and dripped unto her chin. Her mouth hung open showing a tongue coated with cum and juice.

"Come here honey," Gabrielle called over to me. I walked over and stood beside Peggy. Gabrielle grabbed my still slippery cock and used it to wipe all of the juices all over Peggy's face. The she ordered Peggy to suck it clean which she did.

"Look at your wife now honey," she laughed. "She's just a cum rag." I had to laugh. It was true. She was covered with it.

I kissed Gabrielle. "I can't believe that we're so lucky baby. I mean that we're able to have so much fun and she won't remember a thing."

"Believe it baby and believe something else."

"What's that sweetie?"

"You best believe that our fun's just starting honey. I've got lots of ideas for games we can play."

"I bet you do sweetie. I bet you do." We both laughed.

12