From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's good! Fuck her some more Uncle Randy."

Randy intended to do just that. After another quick suck from Gabrielle he put it back inside of Peggy and began fucking her with a vengeance.

"Cindy," Gabrielle said, "want to watch Peggy suck him off?"

"Yeah? Does she like the cum?"

"Fuck yes, she's a cum slut. She loves it."

"Is that right Peggy? You like eating cum?"

Peggy lifted her face from Cindy's crotch. "Oh god yes. I love eating it."

"Are you close Randy?"

"Getting' there baby!" He fucked her faster.

Suddenly Cindy laughed wickedly and pushed away from Peggy and rose to her feet.

"I'll be right back. Got an idea." She ran from the room. Gabrielle looked up at Randy who shrugged.

A moment later she came back and in her hand was a small specimen jar that they used on the rare occasions when a urine sample was necessary. She handed it to Gabrielle and whispered in her ear.

"Oh you evil bitch," Gabrielle laughed. She whispered in Randy's ear and he laughed his approval.

Both women intently watched Randy's cock fucking Peggy, eager for the moment when he would release his load. It didn't take long.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum. Oh god baby ohh..."

Cindy grabbed his cock and pulled it from Peggy's pussy. Quickly, Gabrielle put the specimen cup in front of the head of his dick. Randy cried out and a huge shot of thick hot cum shot out and into the cup. Another huge wad followed and then several more. Cindy stroked his cock, trying her best to urge as much cum out as possible. Randy groaned as she squeezed the precious load from him. After a short while it was obvious that the well had run dry. The cup was more than halfway filled up.

Twin strands of cum that had not made it all the way into the cup ran down the sides of his cock. Cindy and Gabrielle smiled at each other as both leaned forward. They stuck out their tongues and watched each other lick up the loose strands and swallow them. Then they kissed and gave Randy's cock a kiss too.

"Alright Peggy, time for lunch. Turn around." Peggy lifted herself off of her knees and sat on the floor leaning back against the couch.

"Tip your head back you slut," Cindy ordered.

"Umm, watch this," Gabrielle giggled. She lifted the specimen cup and slowly poured the cum inside unto Peggy's tongue and into her mouth.

"Don't lose any!" Gabrielle ordered.

Peggy dutifully opened her mouth wider as the cum poured into her mouth. The girls could see it flow down her throat. Her tongue was coated as were her lips where some had poured when Gabrielle had first tilted the cup. Her throat worked furiously to swallow it all before it filled up.

"Shit, what a load!" Cindy marveled. "Eat it all!"

That's exactly what Peggy did. She managed to get all of the load down her throat and then she took the cup and licked out all of the cum coating the sides of the jar.

"Umm, yummy," she said.

Cindy took her finger and wiped up the little remaining on Peggy's lips and had Peggy suck her fingers clean.

"Good to the last drop!" Gabrielle laughed.

"Un fucking believable!" Cindy agreed.

Randy laughed. "If you girls are through having your fun, I'm going to go get cleaned up. I've got patients to see."

"And I've gotta get back to my desk," Cindy said without any enthusiasm. She kissed Gabrielle and jumped to her feet, leaving her panties lying on the floor where she had thrown them.

"Bye Peggy, nice meeting you," Straightening out her skirt, she walked out of the room.

Gabrielle turned to Peggy.

"Well, how did you like that Peggy?"

"Oh, that was so much fun Gabrielle. Can we do it again sometime?"

Gabrielle laughed. "We'll see Peggy." She thought for a moment.

"Do you think your husband would like fuck that cute little ass of yours? Why don't we see later. You've had enough excitement for today, Peggy. Let's go home."

12