From Wife to Online Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna's decent accelerates.
1.4k words
4.52
36.2k
18

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to get dressed for "Work," running upstairs grabbing my bags and the bottle of "Jack." I chose a black corset type leather top that tied up in front, tight leather shorts, and tall leather boots. I wiggled into my outfit, tightening the top until my girls were pushed up like traffic cones, my nipples almost visible. Applying my make up to rival any porn star, my pussy moistening beneath my tiny tight shorts as I realized how much I resembled the girl in the video at the bookstore.

I sat at the desk taking a big swig straight from my bottle, and lighting a "Marb." A jolt of adrenaline as the phone rang, until I realized it was the old phone and most likely my husband.

"Hello." I answered taking a big drag of my cig and exhaling the smoke.

"Hey, what's up?" My husband asked.

"Not much." I answered thinking about what the look on his face would be if he could see his little whore.

The small talk continued for a few minutes until we said our goodbyes. Finally, I thought the anticipation of strange cock consuming my mind. My patience running thin it was almost a half hour until I got a call. The man didn't give a name just said he could be here in fifteen minutes after receiving his instructions.

My heart raced again but not with fear but lust for some strange cock. I had another drink and lit a cigarette when he arrived. It was a white man in his 50's wearing a very expensive suit. I thought why would this guy be with a internet whore when he could obviously afford anyone? Must be a cheap bastard I reasoned. He walked by me with out a word depositing an envelope on the desk and began stripping down to his shorts.

"What are you into baby?" I questioned rubbing his bulge.

"No need for small talk." He finally spoke, handing me a rubber.

"No need for this I would love to taste you." He cut me off.

"Listen I can't afford to catch any thing from a whore and I'm not looking to support any baby for you. So just put it on and suck it."

How rude but arousing he was treating me like the whore I was, and I loved it. Dropping to my knees I fumbled to get the condom on before taking his dick right down my throat. If he wanted a whore that was what he was going to get. His dick was average just like everything else about him. I continued sucking as he reached down releasing my tits. After a few minutes he pulled me up bending me over the desk and pulling my shorts to the ground. I didn't even look I just waited for his dick to enter me. I felt my lips spread and accept him eagerly. My tits flopping wildly as his thrust increased.

"Fuck me!" "Fuck me harder!" I pleaded.

This was not sex, not making love, my stranger was fucking me. His pounding increased and I could tell he was about to blow. With one more thrust he began filling the condom. With that he dressed after tossing the used rubber on the chair and left as quietly as he entered. Still bent over the desk I grabbed a smoke. Seeing the cum filled condom I used my thumb and forefinger to empty the cum into my mouth. How disgusting but I needed cum.

Savoring his load my heart stopped as I heard applause behind me. I turned to see Phoenix entering the patio door, I apparently never closed last night. My tits hanging out, my shorts on the floor, and a mouth full of strangers cum. I froze not knowing what to expect.

"God what a slut." Phoenix said as she helped herself to some whiskey and a cigarette.

"What happened to the black guy from last night?"

"When did you become a hooker?"

"$400 bucks really?" Her questions kept coming without any chance or expectation of an answer.

Downing another slug Phoenix grabbed my mouse opening the page with my add on it, she then scrolled a couple adds down revealing a picture of a girl with an unmistakable tattoo, her tattoo. She's a hooker too I was stunned.

"Don't worry Anna, or should I call you Heidi? Your secret is safe in fact were going to help each other out."

"Here you look like you need this." She said handing me the bottle as she inhaled more smoke into her lungs.

I had finally managed to get my shorts on and swallowed my cum, but my tits were in full view. I also regained enough breath to speak.

"What do you mean help each other out." I asked.

Phoenix had removed a bag of white powder and was dividing it into lines on my desk. She is doing coke in my house and there is nothing I can say to stop her. She now owns my ass. Phoenix snorted a line of coke tilting her head back and inhaling deeply. She then handed me the straw.

"I can't do cocaine, I've never done drugs." I protested.

"You never fucked a black guy either but that didn't stop you did it?"

"Besides you're going to be fucking all night so you could use a boost."

I reluctantly leaned my head in using a finger to block one nostril as I snorted the coke through the straw in my other nostril. I inhaled deeply as Phoenix had and felt such a surge through my body. We each did one more line and some whiskey.

"Wow!" Was all I could say as we both lit cigarettes.

"Good because now you're going to get us some more powder." She said.

Before I could ask how a large black man came strolling through the door. Phoenix introduced him as "Blade." An obvious reference to Wesley Snipes as he looked just like the actor or at least I hoped that was the reason.

"This her, she's kinda of old but pretty hot." He said looking at my body.

"Sure is." Phoinex replied.

"Well let's see what you got Bitch." Pulling his jeans down exposing a black dick about a foot long.

My heart was racing I couldn't tell if it was from the coke or the cock but I started sucking for all I was worth. My tongue circled his magnificent head before passing it through my lips. I was startled when I felt Phoenix rubbing up behind me her body now completely exposed. We alternated sucking the massive dick with deep kisses our tongues dancing around each other's mouth's. Her tongue piercing sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I had of course never been with a girl but the soft feel of her body and loving mouth had me wanting more. Phoenix moved to the bed fingering her young pussy. Blade instructed me to eat her out. I anxiously moved between her legs extending my tongue for my first taste of a woman. I worked my tongue around her hole feeling her reaction as I reached her clit.

I continued my assault on her pussy inserting two fingers deep inside her. My desire broken only by a massive cock entering my own pussy. I instantly started cumming muffling my screams between Phoenix's legs. Blade had no mercy drilling that black cock deeper and deeper.

He withdrew his dick ordering his whores to switch positions. I stood and watched him enter my neighbor's hole before lying on the bed allowing her easy access to my soaking cunt. The bright red hair covering my shaved mound. Her tongue ring quickly bringing me to another orgasm.

Again I moved to accept Blades cock missionary style with Phoinex straddling my face and urging him to fill my pussy full of black cum. The pussy juice flooding my throat as Blade's cum flooded my married white pussy. I could feel the blast of warm liquid deep in my womb.

I sat up admiring the white liqid streaming out of me. Blade tossed Phoenix a baggie as she lit a cigarette and handed it to me before lighting herself one. Blade headed out as Phoenix prepared a couple more lines for us. Which we eagerly snorted. Little did I know my night had just begun.