From Wife to Slave in an Afternoon

Story Info
Jennifer just wanted to spice up her marriage.
1.7k words
3.7
53.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer sat in her car thinking, "Do I really want to go in there?"

"There" was an Adult Bookstore. She was in a rough area of town, an area she had never been to before, to visit this Adult Bookstore. She wanted to surprise her husband Bill but was having second thoughts. Jennifer, a 23 year old petit blond with a perfect body, thought, "Damn it. I always do this, I chicken out of everything. I'm going in."

And she got out of the car and walked to the door. When Jennifer entered, she saw a young woman at the counter and two men on the floor.

Jennifer slowly walked into the store and the sales clerk said, "Hi, I'm Meagan. Can I help you find anything?"

Jennifer walked up to the counter and said in a low voice, "I'm looking for a surprise for my husband. Maybe an outfit or something..." Meagan, "Like a slave outfit or bondage gear?"

Jennifer, "Maybe."

Meagan leads her to the bondage area and says, "So, you want to be a Slave do you?"

Jennifer, "What? No."

Meagan, "Come on. What a surprise for your husband. A Slave for a wife. He'll love it."

Jennifer, "Really? You think so?"

Meagan, "Oh yes." Then she said, "You should get into the role."

And Meagan put her hands on Jennifer's shoulders and forced her to her knees.

When Jennifer was on her knees before her, Meagan said, "There. A proper position for a Slave. Now, suck on this."

Meagan lifted her shirt to reveal a strap-on and forced Jennifer to take it in her mouth and suck on it.

Meagan had hold of Jennifer's head, forcing her to deep throat and said, "A good Slave knows how to suck cock."

Then one of the male customers walked over and said, "Here, let her do a real cock."

And he grabbed Jennifer and forced his cock into her mouth, saying, "Here bitch, suck on this."

Soon he came, and he pulled out and gave her a facial. Then the other man grabbed her, forced his cock into her mouth, saying, "My turn bitch."

He was larger than the first man. When he came, he also pulled out and gave her a facial. Jennifer now had come on her face and her dress. She was so humiliated and embarrassed. Meagan tells the guys to leave. She then helps Jennifer to her feet and leads her to the back.

Meagan says to Jennifer, "My, my. You are quite the slut. You better get cleaned up. Take off everything."

Jennifer, "What?"

Meagan, "Your clothes, everything off. I'll soak it for you and give you something to wear."

Jennifer, "But..."

Meagan, "Now little one. Get those clothes off and get into the bathroom and wash your face."

Jennifer took her clothes off and went into the bathroom and washed her face.

Meagan entered and said, "I said take everything off little one."

And she undid Jennifer's bra and pulled her panties down. Meagan, "Now come here and put this on."

Jennifer looked at it and said, "What is it?"

Meagan, "It's a Harem Slave Girl outfit. Now, put it on."

Jennifer put on the outfit and Meagan thought, "My god is she beautiful."

Meagan than put a leash and collar on Jennifer and locked it into place. Jennifer felt the collar and then looked in a floor length mirror.

She thought, "I look like a Slave Girl. Bill would love this."

Meagan then took hold of the leash and said, "Come with me slave."

And she led Slave Jennifer out onto the floor. Meagan puts a full stainless steel shackle set on Jennifer. Soon her arms, legs and neck are chained together.

Meagan takes a ball gag and says, "And this is a ball gag."

And she puts it in Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer is then led to the dildos and vibrators.

Meagan shows different ones to Jennifer and asks, "Have you ever used one before?"

Jennifer shakes her head.

Meagan, "Well now you will."

And fucks her with a dildo. After Jennifer came, Meagan led her to other areas of the store. Jennifer had nipple clamps put on, she had a butt plug shoved up her ass, she was lightly whipped and paddled.

Meagan was really enjoying herself and was thinking, "I'll make this beautiful piece of pussy my Slave."

She asks Jennifer, "Does anyone know you came her little one?"

Jennifer shakes her head. Jennifer, "Good, you are going home with me."

Just then the door opened and in walked Ms. Wagner. Ms. Wagner is a wealthy woman, 40, who loves young women Slaves.

When she sees Jennifer, she says, "Oh what a delight you are."

And she walks up to Jennifer and strokes her body, fondles her, fingers her and pulls the butt plug out of her ass.

Ms. Wagner looks at every inch of Jennifer and says, "I'll take her with me."

Meagan, "But, she's just a customer I was showing our products. You can't take her."

Ms. Wagner, "I'll give you $1000 for her, in cash."

Meagan, "But Ms. Wagner. I can't. I do not own her."

Jennifer is getting into a panic.

Ms. Wagner says, "Fine. Then I will just take her."

Meagan, "No, I'll take the $1000. No one knows she's here."

Ms. Wagner, "Good. Give me her purse and you get rid of anything else. There is a car I presume?"

Meagan, "I believe so."

Meagan looked in Jennifer's clothes and found the car keys.

Ms. Wagner, "Get rid it. You do that and I'll give you an extra $1000."

Meagan, "Yes Ms. Wagner."

Meagan walked up to Jennifer and said, "Too bad little one. I was hoping to have you myself. But don't worry; Ms. Wagner is a good Mistress."

She hugged Jennifer and said, "Have a good life as her Slave."

After Ms. Wagner had looked at Jennifer's DL, she pulled on Jennifer's leash and said, "Slave Jennifer, you are mine now. Forget your old life. Your new life starts now."

Ms. Wagner placed another collar around Jennifer's neck and said, "Slave that is a shock collar. I will demonstrate."

And she pressed a button on a controller. Jennifer felt a jolt and jumped.

Ms. Wagner, "That was on low for one second. If you disobey me or try anything, you will feel more pain. Understand Slave?"

Jennifer just nods.

Ms. Wagner says, "Come with me Slave Jennifer."

She leads Jennifer by the leash out the door and to her car.

The drive takes two hours to complete and ends up at a large estate way out in the country.

Ms. Wagner, "This is your new home Slave. You will never leave me."

Another Slave comes out to greet her Mistress, "Welcome home Mistress. A new Slave?"

Ms. Wagner, "Yes, a new unbroken slave. Take her to the "Welcoming Room" and prepare her."

"Yes Mistress."

The Slave led Jennifer to a room where she was stripped of everything and left naked. She was then laid down on a table with her arms strapped straight out and her feet strapped into stirrups. There was also a strap around her neck, her middle and her legs. Then she slave put a vibrator into her pussy and nibble devises on her breasts. All were remote controlled and on low.

The slave said, "Enjoy slave. I will bring you very close to orgasm but you will be denied. I will keep this up all night and by morning, you will be begging to come. And then you will give yourself willingly to Mistress Wagner."

The slave was good at her job, very good. All night she kept Jennifer right on the edge and by morning Jennifer was begging, "Please let me come. Please I'll do anything. Please."

Ms. Wagner, "Jennifer, will you pledge yourself to my service? Will you willingly become my Slave?"

Jennifer was so tired of fighting and she wanted to come so badly, she said, "Yes. I will be your Slave. I will obey you."

Ms. Wagner, "Are you sure Jennifer?"

Jennifer, "Yes Mistress. I have had no life before you."

Ms. Wagner nodded and the slave turned on the vibrator to full and brought Jennifer to orgasm after orgasm. Jennifer was then unstrapped and when she had recovered, Ms. Wagner said, "Crawl to me Slave Jennifer and pledge yourself to my service."

Jennifer looks up at her beautiful Mistress and slowly got up off the table.

She dropped to her knees and crawls to her Mistress and said, "Mistress Wagner, please except me as your Slave. My life is but to serve you."

And she kissed Ms. Wagner's feet. Ms. Wagner, "I accept you Slave Jennifer. You will be my Body Slave. Take her to my bedroom."

When Ms. Wagner enters her bedroom, Jennifer is waiting for her, naked and alone.

Ms. Wagner says, "Slave Jennifer, you will be my Sex Slave."

And she gets into bed and the two have sex. Ms. Wagner is a gentle lover and they each have multiple orgasms.

Later, Ms. Wagner says, "Jennifer, you are a beautiful Slave, I am going to enjoy you."

Jennifer felt pride at the words and felt nothing was wrong. Ms. Wagner owns many Slaves but all others are for working around the house or grounds, only Slave Jennifer is used for sex. She has a special place in the household. After a month, Ms. Wagner takes Slave Jennifer to a Slave Grading and has her Registered and Certified as her Slave. Jennifer is thrilled when she saw the papers. She was now legally Ms. Wagner's Slave.

Ms. Wagner says, "Slave Jennifer, you are now the Slave of Ms. Gale Wagner."

Several weeks later, Jennifer thought, "Meagan was right. Ms. Wagner is a good Mistress."

And then she said to Ms. Wagner, "I love you Mistress. I really do."

Ms. Wagner, "I love you too Jennifer."

Jennifer was the only Slave that Mistress ever called by name. Over time, the two became more than Mistress and Slave, they became Lovers and finally, wives to each other. After fifteen years after she was first bought by Ms. Wagner, she was given her freedom and they were married. Now, she was a Co-Mistress of the estate.

One night as they lay together in bed, Gale asked Jennifer "if she wanted to return to her old life. You could you know, you are free to leave."

Jennifer looked at Gale, hugged her and said, "I have no old life. You are my life. I love you Gale." And she kissed her and they both cried tears of joy. And then they made love.