From Wife to Slut

Story Info
Glory hole at the swingers club.
2.4k words
4.1
180k
46
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers

I had wanted to get back to this swingers club for ages but my wife and I were always so busy, but tonight was finally the night. We had been to the club plenty of times before but it usually only went as far as me fucking Emma while about 30 people watched and fucked beside us. We enjoyed it, Emma especially; sometimes I would watch her go at it with another woman which was great to see.

As you can determine we are swingers in some sense of the word. Whilst we hadn't swapped at the club, I had already met a guy online who regularly came round and fucked Emma hard, but that is a separate story.

Tonight Emma was wearing a short black dress which had a stringy front so that you could plainly see the outline of her fabulous 36D's. She was wearing no underwear, and had shaved her pussy clean. She donned a pair of black knee high boots to complete the look.

The club was a good 30 minute drive the other side of London and we liked being there early so Emma and I could see everyone that came in. We arrived at around 10.30pm and as usual it was quiet which wasn't a surprise as it took until around midnight to start getting packed. We made our way to the corner of the dance floor and sat down with our drinks.

The club itself was very small. It was up a narrow flight of stairs and once you reached the top you came straight to the bar. The dance floor was no bigger than a standard living room, but it had a pole smack in the centre and hardcore porn on the tellies! The back was were the real action happened.

You would go through a set of curtains and be met with a big black bed to you right. Walking onwards the room would 'fork' or go 3 separate ways. To the left was the largest room with another big bed and a couch along the wall. Straight ahead was a tiny box room with a couch and a window so people could see. To the right was the 'gang bang room' as it was known. Basically it had an enormous bed and anything went in there.

Finally after you had first come through the curtains, to your right you had the bed as I mentioned before and to the left was a tunnel. It was a darkened out narrow corridor which had a very small little room with lockable door. You would go in this room and there would be 'glory holes' in the wall roughly 10 of them. There was also a very large hole which resembled a prison window, with 3 metal bars running down them. This was my favourite room. It was so dark and seedy it really turned us both on. I had fucked Emma in there before and there was literally a hard cock poking through each hole, waiting to be sucked or fucked. Emma always smiled when he saw them and I was dying for her to have fun with some of them, and that was what I hoped would happen tonight.

Emma and I sat there viewing the talent as they came in. We recognised most of the faces as most were regulars. One couple took our attention. We saw them regularly, he looked about 50 but in good shape and he always walked around with a cat'o' nine tails in his back pocket. Emma and I both agreed he must be a Dom. His partner looked about 35, blonde and wore a black PVC skirt and Basque. I had seen him regularly fucking women at the club, he had quite a big cock, about 8 inches and fucked very hard and held them down roughly and fucked for quite a while. I had mentioned him to Emma before as it would turn me on no end to watch her get fucked by him. We did that often during sex, talk about our fantasies. I loved the idea of her getting fucked hard while I watched and she didn't seem to mind either! The glory hole idea came up very often and she loved the thought of sucking and fucking a total stranger.

The night wore on and around midnight it was quite busy, every now and then we took a quick walk through the back where the odd couple were playing. Emma had been drinking a lot of wine so her inhibitions were very low, just how I wanted it. She is much more willing to do anything when drunk and is a total dirty cow.

As we strolled around the back area Emma was getting a lot of attention, she is of course only 21 as am I, whilst the average age there had to be around 35-40. Emma is stunning, has long black hair, blue eyes and a very curvy hourglass figure. We decided to head towards the tunnel, we had to have about 10 blokes looking in our direction. As we moved into the tunnel so did a lot of guys. We headed into the room and straight away there was a cock poking through the wall. Emma looked back at me and sniggered.

We went inside and I locked the door behind me. I could hear all the guys moving towards the wall, I could hear belts being undone and flies being unzipped as one by one each hole had a cock poking through. Emma was already on her knees looking up at me, I unzipped my jeans and I pulled out my semi hard cock. Emma took it straight in her mouth and started sucking me to life. I loved Gemma's blow jobs they were amazing and now was no exception. Within seconds my 8 inch cock was rock hard. She sucked all the way down my shaft taking me deep in her mouth. Through the bars some hands came through, they started to stoke Gemma's hair and her shoulder. Eventually they moved to her breast and the hand fumbled her breast out of her dress. He started to play with her pierced nipple, Emma quietly moaning whilst sucking my cock. The other hand went out of sight. I looked over her and saw it was up her dress, judging from Emma's groans he was giving her a good fingering.

I looked around at the small room, all of the cocks looked about 5 or 6 inches long, I noticed one just behind me that looked quite impressive, about 7 inches but very thick. I tapped Emma on the shoulder and motioned my head behind me, she pulled away from my cock saw the one I motioned to and gave me a cheeky look.

"Go on baby I want you to suck it", I said.

She didn't hesitate and moved over towards it. She leant forward and took his eager cock in her mouth. I started to stroke her hair as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She pulled away and spat all over it before plunging her mouth back over it. I was so turned on; I was now stroking my prick whilst I watched my wife give a total stranger head. She lifted her arm and began to wank another cock that was close by. After a few more sucks Emma moved her mouth to the cock she was stroking. Within seconds a waterfall of spit came out of her mouth, in the dim light it was hard to tell but she pulled away as I saw a load of cum hitting her cheek. She had made this guy come in seconds and she spat it all out.

Emma was now really getting into it, she moved from cock to cock sucking them until they came in her mouth and she spat it all over herself. She moved back to my cock and I could see in the light the glistening of cum and saliva all around her mouth and hanging off of her chin.

I wanted her to fuck some of them now and told her so. Like a good obedient wife she obliged. She stood up and made her way to the first cock, the 7 incher. She hitched her skirt up and bent herself over, her hands out straight supporting herself using the opposite wall. After some awkwardness she finally managed to get his cock in her tight cunt. Emma let out a long sigh as she slowly started to slide herself up and down his cock.

Emma leant forward and I stuck my cock back in her mouth. After a few minutes she stood up and whispered to me that he had cum in her pussy. She had a big smile on her face.

"Babe its really awkward fucking in here." She told me.

"Well let's take it outside" I whispered.

I took her by the hand and opened the door; I led her into the dark tunnel and had to squeeze through a lot of men. I put my back up against the wall and pulled Emma into me, although facing outwards towards the men, her back pressed against my chest. I reached around and pulled her big tits out of her dress. These guys needed no invite, within seconds they had surrounded us and were running their hands over my wife's body. She cocked her head back onto my shoulder and began moaning as these strangers molestered her body.

I gazed over her shoulder and saw a guy on each tit, sucking and licking her nipples; hands were all over her body. I told her to get on her knees. Emma disappeared into the darkness below as we all gathered around her, I could make out about 6 cocks all being shoved into her face. She moved from cock to cock sometimes accommodating two in her mouth at the same time. She eventually came up for air and now had streaks of cum over her pretty face. She leant into me as one of the guys moved behind her. He started fucking my wife hard still the others groped and pawed at her as she moaned in ecstasy.

The whole time she kept her gaze at me, I forced my tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply and passionately, the taste of cum and saliva entwined in our mouths. The first guy came to a juddering halt as he pumped his seed into my wife's cunt. He was quickly replaced by another guy who straight away carried on where the previous had left off fucking her hard.

The small tunnel was becoming incredibly hot and packed; Emma became incredibly hot and sweaty as one by one these strangers took turns having my wife. It turned us on so much, Emma was moaning away as her cunt was overflowing with cum.

I counted up to 8 men had been inside my wife up to this point. Emma looked fucked out; she whispered that she doesn't think she could take much more. I agreed she had been through a lot of guys for her first gang fuck so to speak. I told her I was still to come.

"Come in my pussy baby, it's full of spunk it's so hot!"

With this I pulled her away and back into the little room, I bent her over and pushed my cock inside her. It felt amazing. Her cunt was so hot and wet; it was as though I could feel the other guys come coating her pussy. As I pumped away I could see the cum all over my cock, running down my shaft.

"Oh yes baby fuck me hard! Make me come!"

Emma loved me fucking her spunk filled pussy; she was talking filthy now I loved it when she did.

"How do you like fucking my slut pussy baby? Mmmm. Oh God I love that my pussy is full of other men's spunk and you get the left over's."

Her talking sent me over the edge, I flooded her already full cunt with my own come the dirty bitch. I pulled out and Emma smiled at me and knelt before me and took my come coated cock in her mouth. She proceeded to suck my cock clean.

We headed back to the bar and got some drinks. We stood their talking, she really enjoyed herself she had such a glow to her. She confessed to me that she had been dying to do something like that for ages and now she had she hoped it wouldn't be the last.

As we spoke we made eye contact with the couple, Emma told me that she would love to be spanked with his cat o' nine tails. I told her to go for it. She had always had a thing for S&M, the man we had met online was a Dom and when he came round he would use various toys, whips, canes, paddles, chains and restraints on her and she loved it. But Emma grew tired of him so we went our separated ways.

Emma made her way over to him and I followed. She came straight out and asked if she could be spanked with his whip. I don't think he could have believed his luck and he nodded his approval. Emma bent over the chair and lifted her skirt, her big round sexy ass on show. He placed his drink to one side and began to whip her. Each stroke brought a moan from her lips, I watched closely as her ass grew red under the strokes of the whip.

When he was done we introduced ourselves. He was Darren and a Dom, his partner, Jen, was his sub and had been for many years although she was beginning to become more independent and had her own male subs that she used. We made small talk and Darren took particular interest in Emma. He whipped her some more and played with her wet cunt as we spoke. I could see he was turned on, his hard cock straining against his trousers. He told Emma he would be interested in having a slut to use and abuse. It sounded good to Emma and she went on to tell him of her previous Master John and how he became quite one dimensional and boring.

Jen told her that Darren was very good. We decided to leave but not before swapping numbers and more interesting stories such as how Darren organises gang bangs and bukkakes for his sluts and many more things. As we left he pulled Emma close and kissed her passionalty. He said how he looked forward to seeing her soon and how she would be a good slut judging by the number of men she had already taken tonight.

We would be hearing from Darren very soon I gathered.

Craig88
Craig88
160 Followers