Front Porch

Story Info
Public submission to Daddy.
1.2k words
4.19
32.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday. I live for Fridays, because it usually means a whole 48 hours of uninterrupted time with Daddy. I got home from work before him and immediately went to our bedroom, where I stripped my panties from under my dress. I briefly let a single finger slip against my swollen clit. Soon, I told myself. I pulled my hand away even as my lip poked out in an instinctive pout. I tugged my dress back down and busied myself with straightening up the room. Finally, I heard the front door open. The biggest smile made its way across my face as I heard his boots echo in the hall.

"Daddy!" I yelled as I flung myself at him.

He chuckled as he caught me, his arms wrapping tightly around me.

"Hi baby." The tone of his voice along with the endearment made my legs feel like they were made of jelly.

His hands slipped lower and I moaned when I felt him palm my ass.

"Wow. No panties?"

My face flushed, but I ground my ass against his hand.

"No Sir."

I peeked up at him, his disarming smile making my heart skip a beat.

"Were you wanting something?" He asked, as if he didn't already know.

An impish smile tugged on the corners of my lips. I pulled away and slipped my hand in his and began to tug him toward the front porch. It was dark outside.

"Should we turn on a light?"

It was a loaded question. I said no and mumbled something about the light attracting moths. We both knew that wasn't why I wanted the light off. He wrapped his arms around me from behind a nuzzled my hair.

"Baby? Is there a reason you wanted to be on the front porch with no panties on?"

I pressed my ass against his cock that I could already feel begin to strain against his pants.

"Yes Sir."

We had played on the porch only once before, and my whole body had trembled with the fear of being seen. That night was a little different though. That night I felt a little wild. That night I wanted to be tamed.

I didn't flinch as he raised the hem of my dress to just above my bare pussy. So what if people could see. Let them watch. My breathing came in short pants as I felt my arousal build. Everyone could see what I was to Daddy- what he did to me. He pulled me to the top of the porch steps where the railing was no longer obstructing the view of me from the road.

"Spread your legs wide and put your hands beside you on the railing."

"Yes Daddy."

I complied. This had me in a pretty close to a spread eagle standing position and utterly exposed to neighbors or anyone driving by. I expected to care, but quickly found that I didn't when his fingers made quick work of finding my g-spot and his tongue stroked my clit. It felt so good that nothing else mattered. He pulled his mouth away momentarily.

"What do you think people will think of you, seeing you get your little pussy played with outside in the open like this?"

I couldn't suppress the loud moan that sprang to my lips. I knew this game. I loved this game.

"They will think I'm your little whore, Daddy."

"Are you my little whore?"

His fingers chose this moment to move faster, taking me to the very brink of orgasm.

"Yes Sir!" I said breathlessly, my eyes closing in ecstasy.

He renewed his attentions to my clit and suddenly it was more than I could take.

"Please Daddy, please may I cum?"

"Yes baby, cum for everyone watching. That's a good girl."

My body became to spasm uncontrollably and I finally understood all the porn stories where they talk about your eyes rolling to the back of your head. I came so hard I could see nothing but pitch black for nearly a minute. But Daddy wasn't finished.

While he gave me a moment to recover, he stripped his pants off and set them on the ground behind me. Then he sat on the porch furniture.

"Turn and kneel on my pants."

As though I were a puppet on a string, I complied immediately. He gently tugged my hair until my mouth found his cock and I started to suck. I moaned softly. I fucking loved the way he tasted. I varied my rhythm as I moved my mouth up and down his length and swirled my tongue around the head. My pussy got impossibly more drenched when I felt him once again lift my dress, exposing my ass.

"There's a whole line of cars passing." He informed me, as I continued to service his delicious cock with my mouth.

"They can probably all see you being such a good girl."

Inexplicably, all it took was those words and I was ready to cum again. As if reading my mind, he stood and lead me back to the top of the stairs.

"You know what to do."

I leaned over the top stair, on my hands and knees, and he slipped his hard cock in me from behind. I rocked back against him. More, I begged silently. But then he stopped and pulled my dress higher. And higher. I whimpered and began to resist.

"Baby let me take the dress off."

I had a few mutinous thoughts, but the side of me that wanted tonight to be all about my seamless submission took over. Mostly.

"Do I have to be naked, Daddy?" I asked, in a small attempt to make him change his mind.

"Yes."

Well. That was that. I worked with him as he pulled the dress over my head, but I crossed my arms in front of me in an attempt to preserve some modesty. Logically, I knew that it really wasn't all that different from before, it just felt different.

"Uncross your arms, young lady."

That tone brooked no argument. I spread my hands shoulder length apart on the top stair.

"That's it. Good girl. Let everyone see those perfect tits."

He resumed fucking me, and I could feel some of my nervousness from last time return, in spite of how good it felt. He sensed this.

"Don't pretend you don't like everyone seeing you get fucked. You're soaked."

He emphasized this with a hard stroke and I threw my head back in pleasure. I loved this man. I trusted him. I knew he would hurt himself before ever putting me in harm's way. So, I let go of my fears and moaned like a good girl while he pounded me right there on the front porch. Right as I was about to cross that precipice for the second time, his pace increased, and our combined moans filled the otherwise still night air. His cum shooting inside of me was the catalyst I needed to push me over the edge.

"You're such a good girl. I love you baby." He panted in my ear.

"I love you too, Daddy. Can we go back inside now?"

He just laughed. "Absolutely, baby."

He pulled me from the ground easily and then led me into the house and the rest of our weekend.