Front Row Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz and Mop were clearly taking their time, being patient and making sure I was ready. It was my turn to take the initiative, as I moved my hips forward so that Mop's hard cock was able to spring up between my legs. I rocked up and down, feeling Mop's cock between my balls and my hole, shaking with anticipation and trepidation. I then felt Buzz's hand on my back.

"Hold on a sec," he said. "We need to make sure he's suited up before you do anything crazy."

Thankful for the reality check, I moved out of the way and let Mop get up. While he was putting a condom on his hard cock, I crawled to the edge of the bed and wrapped my mouth around Buzz's cock. Apparently not happy with having to stand, he pushed me back a bit, climbed up and knelt at the head of the bed. I was on my knees and elbows working on Buzz's cock with my mouth when I felt Mop climb back on the bed behind me. Between my legs now, he added one more squirt of lube before positioning the head of his cock against my bud.

I felt him press forward, very slowly spreading my hole with his cock. I felt a small jolt of pain as his head made it past the entrance and my muscle collapsed around his shaft. Mop held still. I'd stopped working on Buzz's cock, and he waited until I was back to work before going any further. An inch at a time, he worked his way into my virgin ass, and with each inch, the pain subsided. He paused again, but my desire and instinct took over as I rocked backward until I felt his legs pressing against my butt cheeks. Taking that as a sign, he began to fuck me in earnest. Slowly at first, but building up speed. I lost my ability to focus on Buzz and raised my head to find a more comfortable position, bracing myself against each harder stroke. Suddenly, Mop hit a sensitive spot that sent an incredible jolt of pleasure through my body. I saw stars and my dick erupted as I came for the first time that night.

Mop continued to fuck me for another ten minutes, hitting that magic spot often enough that my dick was hard again before it had a chance to deflate. His pace picked up a bit, his strokes became shallower, and I knew he was about to cum. Finally, he rammed himself into me one last time and held himself there, letting out a long grunt. I could feel his cock jumping and twitching as he filled the condom with cum. We both collapsed into a heap on the bed and his cock slipped out, I was just as exhausted as Mop was. I took a deep breath and looked for Buzz. He was in the process of rolling a condom onto his cock as he gave me that now familiar, knowing smile.

"Do you need a break, or are you ready for some more?" he asked.

Buzz positioned me on my back, held my legs over his shoulders and gently slid his big cock into my hole. He fucked me in that position for longer than I could imagine. Each stroke struck gold deep inside of me, causing another fireworks show to go off in my head. Mop got hard again watching Buzz fuck me, occasionally holding his cock by my mouth to let me lick it or suck it. But, mostly he just stroked it himself.

By the time the fucking was over, I felt like a bundle of nerves, all tied to that magic spot deep in my ass. Instead of cumming in the rubber, he stepped back, pulled off the condom, flipped me around and fed me his cock and his cum. Once I'd drained Buzz's cock, Mop took his place and in no time I was swallowing his cum too, just as I splashed my stomach and chest with my own cum.

I simply sunk into the bed, exhausted in a way I'd never experienced. Buzz and Mop didn't stick around, and before I knew it I was alone in the little room. The video on the television had started over. I looked up in time to see the same thin blonde guy rocking up and down on his red-headed friend's large cock, smiling with a new appreciation.

I didn't see Buzz or Mop again. But, I continually re-live that night in my head, grateful to them both for a memorable introduction to the world of gay sex.

12