Frozen Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna gets captured outside the walls. Elsa goes to save her.
2k words
3.89
18.3k
13
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Security guards in the castle rushed to Elsa's door to immediately speak with her and give her the bad news. They immediately began pounding on the door, and calling out for her. Elsa knew something was definitely wrong and didn't waste any time with proper questions, but instead opened the door rashly to see what was the matter.

"It's Anna, she....she has been captured. The man responsible for taking her, has asked that you go to him, alone. If not, Anna will never be returned. I let her out, she asked me to, I'm sorry." The head guard said. Elsa slapped him hard in the face for letting her little sister out, not knowing what Anna did to be able to earn the chance to go out of the walls in the first place. Elsa was told the location, grabbed a horse, and rushed over to try to talk sense into whoever had her sister, and make sure she got her back at whatever cost necessary.

Elsa arrived at the location, and knew that whoever did this knew what they were up too, for the location was in a perfect place for this kind of thing. It was small, dark, and far from town. Elsa didn't bother knocking, and went inside. She took a few steps forward looking around and not seeing anyone or anything, and when the door slammed behind her it scared her more than any sound she had heard ever before.

All the sudden, the lights turned on and their must have been at least 50 pointed arrows in Elsa's direction, 2 men behind her guarding the door, and straight up ahead one man, holding Anna by the wrist and she stood there crying and her hands tied behind her back and a blindfold on. Elsa began to rush towards her sister, but was told to stop at once and did so as the man pulled a knife up to Anna's neck.

Elsa didn't recognize the man who was doing this, because he had a mask on, and all she could see was his large green eyes and the smirk his lips drew staring at her realizing he was in firm control of the situation. Elsa realized she could try to use her powers to win the situation over, but their were too many enemies. As she tried to take some out, others would be able to take her out right after, and then what would become of Anna? She couldn't risk it. Instead Elsa simply said trying to hold back tears, "What do you want?"

"Take off your clothes." Elsa was shocked to hear what the man just said. She looked around at all these strangers, and wasn't quite sure how to react. No one had ever seen her naked before, and now she was supposed to undress in front of all these men? While she was hesitating and thinking about all these things, the man lifted the neck all the way up to Anna's neck and pulled her hair back which made Anna gasp. The view Elsa was watching was enough to make her finally realize that she had no choice, her powers wouldn't work against this many men, and instead, she would have to comply.

As Elsa looked around more nervously than ever before, she began to take her clothes off. After a few seconds she stood there completely naked with her arms wrapped around her body covering up what the man surely wanted to see. "Now this is going to get harder for you, but let me assure you, no one is coming. You see all these men around you? They are just a fraction of what I have, and right now the rest of them are putting up a fight with all the guards back at your castle, so you see, they have their hands full. Its about time you do the same." The man said.

Elsa watched as the man whispered something into Anna's ear, and Anna gasped at whatever message she was told to do. Anna began to undress in front of all the men as well and Elsa looked stunned and helpless as she had to watch her little sister get undressed just a few feet away from her. Anna's hands were cut free by the man, and her blindfold taken off. Elsa and Anna were both completely naked, standing a few feet away from each other, in front of at least 50 men.

"Go outside, all of you, and guard the house. You will be rewarded greatly if you don't let anyone interrupt what is about to happen with this little adventure us 3 are about to go on." The man said laughing very evil-like. All the men went outside one by one and surrounded the windowless, small, dark place and the room was left to just the man, and Elsa and Anna.

Elsa and Anna were breathing hard and looked into each other's eyes not quite sure what was to become of them. Elsa knew if she could just do whatever the man wanted, and be let go, she would still have to get back to her castle and save it by using a possible surprise attack of her powers there. Even if Elsa tried to use her powers now and take out this evil man that stood before them, how would she ever get past the 50 men outside, with just the one door and no windows? Like she thought before, this man thought this plan out a long time ago and waited for his moment to strike.

He stood in between the two sisters, an arm's length apart, and put his hands out for them to put their hand in to come closer. Neither one of them did. He breathed hard, and did it again, and once again, neither complied. Finally he took his knife back out, which scared both of these girls who lived secluded, alone, and safe for all the years of their lives, and finally put their hands into his.

He pulled them both close, and they were all now in a very small circle side by side. He reached around and grabbed and felt on both of their asses, and pushed their bodies closer together so that now their tits were touching each other's. Both girls looked away from each other but couldn't ignore the feel of their own sister's tits touching the other as the man just watched and laughed.

He grabbed Elsa by the hair and pushed his lips into hers kissing her as rough and passionate as he could making sure his tongue went up against hers as she tried her best to resist the kiss, but wasn't strong enough to do so. He did the same to Anna, followed by doing the unthinkable and pushing the heads together of the two sisters who were now barely moving their lips against each other's but still kissing as their tits still touched.

The man continued to watch in delight as the girls continued, and he took Elsa's hands and wrapped them around Anna's body, and did the same with Anna's hands. As they continued to kiss and keep their bodies and hands where they were at knifepoint the man became totally undressed, and began stroking his massive cock to the image in front of him, as the girls stopped and looked over and what he was doing. Anna had never even seen a dick before yesterday, and now she was going to be involved with 2 in back to back days.

He laid on the ground and signaled for Anna to come up onto his face backwards, and told Elsa to ride his massive cock. Both girls have had needs while in the castle, and have both played with themselves plenty of times imagining all kinds of things, but I bet it was nothing like this. Anna sat down on his face backwards like she was told to, and Elsa did the same as she felt him shove himself into her, and she let out a deep moan as she couldn't help the feeling that was taking her over.

This was the first time the girls had felt anything like this before, and couldn't help but enjoy the feeling that their bodies were enduring. Anna bit her lip and moaned touching her stomach as she continued to feel the man's tongue rapidly play with her pussy, and Elsa began to moan out more as she was being pounded hard by the man, so much so that she wasn't able to contain the noise for as much as she wanted to.

The man took a quick break from eating out Anna to tell them something, and this time they were much more quick to listen, as they did what they were told and started feeling on each other's tits and making out with each other as both of them continued to moan with pleasure as they did so.

They couldn't believe what they were doing with each other, but it seemed to get easier and easier with each lick of Anna's pussy and each pounding of Elsa. Anna was then put onto all fours and started to get pounded as hard as possible from behind while Elsa watched from the side. The man whispered into Elsa's ear, but she immediately declined. Luckily the knife was still within arm's reach of the man, who lifted it up, and with the sight of the knife and the sound of Anna moaning wildly she couldn't think straight, and did what she was told which was to lay on her back right in front of Anna's mouth.

It was much to Anna's surprise as she now looked up and saw her sister laying there inches away from her mouth as they looked into each other's eyes with Anna still moaning loudly. It was even more of a surprise as the man pushed Anna's head into Elsa's pussy who both fought it at first, but within seconds were once again pawns in the man's sexual chess game, and complied. Checkmate he thought to himself, loving the sight and enjoying this way too much.

The man's sight was Anna's nice little ass pounding away hard at his cock. Elsa grabbing onto her own tits as she looked down at her little sister eating her out and licking quicker and quicker at her little pussy. Anna moaned sexually each time the man spanked her, her ass getting red from the smacks.

He then told both girls to get on their knees and turn which they did as both girls took their first ever shot to the face as they both sat there moaning and couldn't believe exactly what had just happened.

Elsa and Anna returned the front of the castle, and were shocked when they saw nothing was going on at all there. They both walked up to the head guard who was alone in his headquarters as it was now very late at night, and asked what was going on. "I hope you had a fun time with my brother. haha their were no other guys coming to the castle, after the nice little blow job Anna gave me I just thought, why should I be the only one who gets to have all the fun?" The guard said.

Elsa and Anna now both realized this was a setup, and as the man stood up to walk over to them, Elsa used her powers to freeze the man, and then broke the piece to have them drop into little pieces on the floor. Anna looked over and saw what her sister was capable of, and began to remember of that when she was a child. They appointed a new person head of security and Elsa told Anna everything she had been hiding all these years and they agreed to forget about everything that had happened and to try their best to move on to a normal life.

A few weeks went by, and both girls were feeling uneasy, both having cravings of not just men, but of each other. They couldn't help it. Trying to get back to a normal life seemed impossible at this point, and became even more of an impossibility as coronation day finally arrived.