Frozen Hearts

Story Info
Mark is taken to the frozen home of a literal Ice Queen...
2k words
4.49
14.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

Author's Note: I wanted to try something different from my normal style of Monster Girls. Let me know if you prefer softer stories like this or the more dominating ones.

***

Valentine's Day was the absolute worst for Mark. He was single after he found his girlfriend in bed with another man a little over a year ago. Since that afternoon, he hadn't felt like dating anyone. He was content in his solitude as he took a drag from his cigarette. Most days being single didn't bother him but today he felt the accumulated loneliness from the rest of the year. He leaned against his tiny apartment balcony that overlooked the busy streets.

"At least it's better to be alone for the right reasons than with someone for the wrong reasons." He thought to himself as he tried to justify his self-imposed solitude.

Mark put the cigarette butt in the ashtray and walked back inside. He considered going to the bar but thought better of it as the only people there would be couples and unfortunate souls like himself. He took off his shirt and laid down on his couch. He felt a cool breeze but he paid it no mind. He turned on some music to help get his mind off the wretched holiday.

He closed his eyes as he fully immersed himself into the music. He was envisioning a cold place, far from the mundane world he knew. He thought of being the villain of some fantasy world in an icy castle. He chuckled to himself as he thought of having an Ice Queen as his wife. Together the two would conquer the land. Their love wouldn't be of the boring, traditional kind. They would be equals, each driven for their goals and unstoppable in their ambition. Mark grinned as he got more and more in depth with his personal fantasy.

His wife would be cold to all who opposed them. But to him she would be kind but assertive in what she wanted. Their castle would be filled with loyal servants and ice golem guards. A perpetual blizzard would surround their home and would freeze anyone except those who served him and his beloved queen.

Suddenly a loud noise tore him from his peaceful daydreaming. He turned towards the door to his apartment to see it was covered in frost. Mark cautiously approached the door and opened it. He saw where the hallway had once been was replaced with a stone corridor.

"What the hell?" He asked in disbelief.

He turned back and grabbed his coat before entering the corridor but he left his apartment door open. He saw torches with blue flames illuminating the hall. He slowly approached an ornate wooden door at the end. When he opened it, he saw a large bedroom with a pale blue woman lying on it. She had snow white hair that touched her breasts and wild blue eyes. She looked to be in her 30s and had smaller breasts, maybe B cups. Her powerful thighs more than made up for it, she had wide hips and thick legs. She was wearing an opaque red night gown that made her stand out in the pale blue light from the torches and the frosted stone walls.

"Hello my King, I was beginning to wonder when you would come to me." She said seductively.

"Uh... where am I?" Mark asked.

"Well, you are in my castle, more specifically my bedroom." She said with a smirk.

Mark struggled to avoid looking at her chest which was laid bare behind the see-through bed gown.

"I mean...uh...I was in my apartment and now I'm in your castle. Is this a dream?" Mark stuttered.

"No, this is very much real my King." The woman said as she slowly approached him, her hips swaying with every step.

"How am I here?" Mark asked as he took note that the woman was several inches taller than him.

"I saw your visions my love, so I took you from your world so we could conquer this one... together." She explained as stood close to him.

"What? How?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk about that now my King, shall we consummate our marriage?" She asked as she wrapped her long arms around his torso.

Before he could respond the Ice Queen kissed him deeply, he tongue invading his mouth. He grunted in surprise but began kissing the beautiful woman back. Her skin felt cool to the touch, her every breath felt like a cool autumn breeze. Mark wrapped his arms around her lower back and thick hips. He squeezed her ass firmly. The Queen moaned into his mouth. She effortlessly removed his coat, leaving his chiseled torso exposed to her.

The Ice Queen released his mouth and stared lovingly into his eyes. She felt a heat she had never known before when she held this man. She felt his warm and tender heartbeat. His gentle brown eyes were enchanting but there was ambition behind the kindness, a drive to succeed. She could see potential in him. While he was not from this place he could make a truly great king for her.

As the Ice Queen stared into his eyes, Mark had gotten lost in hers. Her icy blue eyes held a softer side of her personality. She was hurt, she was alone but she was strong. Mark pulled her close in a loving embrace. He turned into her ear and whispered.

"It's okay, I'm here now." He whispered reassuringly.

With those 5 words, the Ice queen felt a single tear roll down her cheek. Somehow this man whom she had brought into her world had bypassed her every defense. He had touched her frozen heart with just 5 words. She held him close as she felt things she had never felt before. She held on to him as she lowered herself onto the bed with her King standing over her.

Mark kissed his Queen as she removed his pants and underwear with her slender fingers. He slid his hands up her shapely thighs, under her opaque night gown and tenderly fondled her petite breasts. After his pants fell to the ground, the Ice Queen locked her legs around his hips and pulled him forward and into her womanly flower. Mark let out a lustful sigh as he felt every inch of her around his hard member.

The Queen gasped when her King slowly started thrusting in and out of her. He was much bigger than she had anticipated. She felt his abdomen and chest as his movements steadily sped up. Her breathing turned into panting as her lover leaned over her to speed up. He moaned as he pumped his rod into her again and again.

At that moment, something awakened in the Ice Queen. She felt the desire to be in charge of this man. She pulled him close to her and rolled the two of them so she was straddling him. With his back on the bed Mark smirked as his Queen stared into his eyes. The monarch looked down at the man in triumph as she mounted him.

She raised her powerful thighs and dropped them back down on her King's rock-hard erection. She moaned with every pump. Mark groaned in ecstasy as the woman dominated him. He felt himself nearing climax.

"Baby, I'm going to cum, slow it down some." He begged.

To hear him beg nearly sent the Queen over the edge. She moaned as her own climax was quickly approaching her. She ignored him and sped up her pumping. The Ice Queen had never felt this way before, she never wanted this to end. Then with one last pump from her beautiful thighs, she heard her King moan loudly. She felt his seed spurt into her, a mighty wave of pleasure struck her like a hurricane. She called out and moaned so loudly anyone in the courtyard could have heard. She draped herself over her King to brace herself against the sensations that engulfed her entire body. She held on to her lover as her body quivered feebly.

Mark basked in the wake of his orgasm. He wrapped his arms around the Ice Queen and held her lovingly. He could feel her body shaking. Mark stroked his Queen as he felt unparalleled pride in the fact that he had given this woman one hell of a good time. The Ice Queen nuzzled against his ear.

"Together we are unstoppable, I love you my King." She purred.

"I Love you...my Queen." He whispered back.

While Mark didn't know what was going to happen in the future, nor did he know how he got here, he knew that everything would be alright as long as he was with this woman. He held her body close to his and tenderly kissed her neck.

After a few minutes she sat up, still straddling her lover. She looked down at his loving brown eyes from her dominant position. She did not own him but this man was hers.

"My King, my name is Elissa. Only you will be able to call me that and live." She said in a sultry voice.

"Elissa..." Mark sighed.

"I want to conquer this land, but I cannot do it alone. Will you help me?" Elissa asked her King.

Mark leaned up and kissed her passionately.

"Yes." He answered.

The Ice Queen draped herself over him so her breasts brushed his face. Mark licked at one of her nipples, inciting a small yelp from the icy monarch. He kissed her breast and flicked her nipple with his tongue. Elissa couldn't help but start breathing heavier, this man, her king, was doing things to her she never felt before. She felt his member hardening again. She clumsily inserted him back into her and began gently rocking. She didn't want him to stop playing with her smaller breasts but she wanted to feel him inside her as well.

Then she had an idea, she slowed her grinding and sat up, puller her tit from his mouth with a pop. He looked up at Elissa's wild blue eyes. She moved herself up to his face so her powerful thighs were sandwiching his head. She lowered her pussy to his face. Mark began gently licking around her clit before licking up and down. His tongue moved in slow, steady motions but he would slip his tongue inside her for a brief moment before pulling it back out and continuing licking.

"Oh Goddess..." Elissa moaned.

She reached down and grabbed a fistful of Mark's hair as he licked her. It wouldn't take her long to cum again at this rate. She felt her body tingling with every flick of his tongue.

"My King, please... don't stop..." She called between heavy breaths.

When he thrust his tongue into her she came. She cried out in pleasure. Every muscle spasmed and her every thought was hushed by the waves of ecstasy. She crumpled like a ball, cradling her King's head. Her thighs clamped around Mark's head like a bear trap. He slowly licked her pussy lips as she wrapped herself around his head. He could hear her heavy breaths as her body quivered. Elissa tried to speak but all that came out was a lustful whimper.

Mark thrust his tongue into her once more and that nearly made the Ice Queen cum again! She was still very sensitive and basking in the glow of the previous orgasm. She roared as her mind and body were rocked by yet another climax as Mark started licking frenziedly, finally she unfurled herself from his head.

"Please my king...I can't take another..." She begged meekly.

Mark slowly withdrew his tongue. Elissa weakly rolled off her King and laid next to him. She pulled him closer to her and laid his head on her chest. Elissa wrapped her legs around his as she lovingly ran her fingers through his hair.

"Did that please you my Queen?" He murmured.

"Yes, my King, that was beyond anything I could have imagined." She responded.

The two spent the rest of the night in each other's arms. As long as they had each other, they were unstoppable. This world would bow before them...

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers