Frozen Hearts Don't Beat Pt. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flynn replied, "it'll be cold, but I don't live far. You gonna be okay in that hoodie?"

"Yeah." After Elsa grabbed the orchid, the two of them went outside. Flynn grabbed the flower from her and gently placed in the side bag, being careful that none of it was damaged in any way. Flynn then hopped on the bike, followed closely by Elsa. As she wrapped her arms around him, she could feel hardened muscle under his leather jacket. 'For a café barista, he sure is buff...'

"Put this on before we go," Flynn said as he handed her a helmet. Elsa put it on, making sure not to disturb her wig; the helmet was big which helped. Flynn put on a pair of safety glasses, started the bike, and off they went.

It was terribly cold, but before long, Flynn pulled into the parking lot of an apartment complex. They grabbed the plant and headed inside, working their way upstairs. Once they reached Flynn's apartment, he opened the door and Elsa was stunned. It was a beautiful, open studio apartment. Hardwood floors throughout, his bedroom open to the living room, as well as the kitchen. And it was all immaculately clean.

"Wow, Flynn, this is amazing."

Flynn immediately grabbed a few blankets and plopped down on the couch. "Yeah, I mean it's really nice, just a little bit small."

Elsa walked over the couch after kicking off her converse and set the orchid on his coffeetable. "No, I really like it, it's nice. Quaint." After getting nestled in the blankets, Flynn turned on the PS3 and started playing. "Wow, you're really not good," Elsa teased.

"Haha, shut it, my fingers are still frozen, but maybe I can warm them up..." he leered at Elsa evilly.

"Oh no, don't you dare!" Elsa tried to get away, but she was wrapped in the blankets and only succeeded in tripping. Flynn cackled maniacally as he pressed his frigid hands to Elsa's stomach under her shirt. Elsa returned the favor, and in no time, they were rolling on the floor, tickling each other. Eventually, Flynn ended up on top of Elsa, both of them panting. Elsa's shirt had ridden up, exposing the dark blue bra underneath, and Flynn was trying desperately not to look, but Elsa could already feel the beginning of his erection pressing into her thigh.

Elsa lost all inhibition and kissed Flynn passionately, her tongue pressed against his lips, asking for access. His tongue darted into her mouth, and danced with hers. He reached a hand up under her shirt, squeezing her breast gently. Elsa broke their kiss to take off her shirt and bra, upon which, Flynn started playing with her nipples; licking, sucking, and gently biting them. A moan escaped Elsa, a cry for more.

He took off his shirt, revealing the muscles underneath, before attending to her breasts once more. Elsa moaned again, and starting rubbing his dick through his jeans. Once he was completely hard, she unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled out his throbbing erection, massaging it, gently at first, then harder.

After about a minute, she rolled on top of him, and took his large cock into her mouth, at first gently licking the head, rolling her tongue around and flicking the tip of it. Then, she wrapped her lips around the head and while sucking, started rubbing his shaft with both her hands. Eventually, she started moving her mouth further and further down onto his cock, going back and forth, until she had him so deep in her throat, she couldn't breathe anymore. She pressed her face as deep into him as she could, taking his dick even deeper into her throat.

"Oh fuck, Elsa..." Flynn moaned. Elsa came up for air, panting and huffing. While she caught her breath, Flynn undid her pants and removed them and her underwear, exposing a blonde heart shaved into her pubic hair. After he had her pants off, he swiftly picked up Elsa and held her against the wall. Holding her with one arm, he used the other to manipulate his cock, rubbing the head up and down the length of her pussy. She was already dripping wet.

"Please, Flynn, put it in.." she pleaded and arched her pelvis towards him, her body quivering with anticipation. "Because you asked so nicely..." Flynn grinned and shoved his erection completely inside of her. Elsa gasped, the feeling was amazing and completely unexpected, he seemed so gentle, she didn't think he was capable of being rough. He proved her wrong as her thrust fiercely into her, over and over again. His member was so big, it actually hurt, especially when he used his leverage to push himself deeper into her. She could feel him repeatedly ramming into her cervix, but the pain of it was amazing.

He pulled himself out of her and threw her onto the couch. She was even more aroused; she enjoyed being manhandled. He clambered on top of her and held her wrists above her head with one arm. He shoved himself inside of her again, but this time Elsa matched his thrusts with her own, their bodies colliding into one another in sync.

He growled down at her, and released her wrists. Putting all his weight on her, he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed himself as deep into her as he could. Elsa cried out in a mixture of pain and arousal. He flipped her over and began thrusting again, still gripping her shoulders tightly. The intensity was too much for her, and Elsa cried out again as she came, soaking the couch and Flynn as she squirted. "Unghh," Flynn grunted as the warm sensation and Elsa's pulsing vagina caused him to cum. He pushed himself as deep inside of her as he could, feeling her pussy fill up with his warm seed, squirt after squirt of it.

When he was done, he pulled out of her, cum pouring out of Elsa as he did. He stood up, looking at the wet spot in the blankets. "Well that was unexpected..." He glanced at Elsa and saw the terror on her face. "But amazing! Honestly! I've just never been with someone who could do that before." Elsa still looked embarrassed, her eyes seemingly glued to the floor.

"I'm really really sorry about that, I know it's gross and I can clean it up."

"Are you kidding? How is that gross at all? It's probably every straight guy's dream to be with a girl who can squirt, seriously. Don't be ashamed, it felt amazing for me, and I would assume it did for you. That and it's some blankets, big deal, I throw 'em in the wash tonight. It's okay, Elsa."

The girl finally looked at least a little relieved, but the crease between her brows lingered.

"You can help me wash them if that'll make you feel better, but first, let's take a shower, I'm all sticky." Flynn grinned at her. Elsa nodded. They walked through his bedroom into the bathroom. The bathroom was amazing, he had heated tile floor and granite walk-in shower. Flynn turned the water on and as they waited for it to heat, Elsa admired Flynn.

He was tall, almost six feet, he was muscular, but in more of a lean way, he wasn't super broad, nor was he skinny, right at a happy medium. As he stepped forward to play with the heat, she noticed his legs were a bit more muscular than the rest of him, calves and thighs very well defined. 'And his ass, my god. There must be carvings of that ass somewhere. That is the ass of a greek god.'

Her internal ramblings were interrupted as Flynn told her the shower was ready. She stepped into the shower and quickly rinsed off, being careful not to get her wig wet. She could sense Flynn eyeing her as she stepped out of the shower.

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 7

The hot shower had already caused the mirror to fog up. Elsa wiped off some of the condensation and saw Flynn getting out of the shower behind her. "You really are an immaculate creature, Elsa." Flynn was right behind her now, and he started playing with her ass, holding up her cheeks, lightly slapping them, and then massaging them. He extended this to her breasts as he wrapped himself around her, nibbling on her earlobe, the beginnings of another erection already pressing into her ass. "How do you feel about anal?"

Elsa turned and looked at him, a little ashamed of herself, she admitted; "I actually really enjoy it..."

"Then I think I have something you'll like." Flynn opened one of the drawers under the sink, and Elsa was amazed, he had sex toys of every kind; buttplugs, anal beads, vibrators, massagers, in all shapes and sizes. Elsa stared at him, wide-eyed as he pulled out the biggest buttplug from his collection. It was nearly as big as her fist!

Elsa looked at him warily as he coated the toy generously with lube. He put one hand on her back, forcing her to bend over the counter. "Now relax, or this will hurt." He slowly inserted the toy into her ass. At first, it felt nice, but the more he pushed, the more uncomfortable it started to become. Once Elsa thought she was at her breaking point, the glass plug finally narrowed back down and was fully inside her.

"And now the fun part," Flynn said as he looked at her in the mirror. His eyes flashed with some carnal urge, almost malevolent. He once again used his hand to rub the tip of his dick up and down the length of Elsa's labia, hitting her erogenous zones one by one. With the feeling of the toy in her ass coupled with Flynn rubbing her clit, she was already near orgasm. As she bent over even further, her nipples touched the cold granite countertop of the sink, sending them into overdrive.

Flynn thrust himself inside of her just as she began to come, he could feel her pulsing around him, and he could feel the pressure inside her from the plug, it was so tight it was nearly painful, especially with her pulsating like that. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the pain/pleasure, and with his hands on her hips, slowly started thrusting into her.

For her, the sensation of having both of her holes filled was spectacular. With each thrust, Flynn's pubic bone pressed against the toy in her ass, pushing it further into her while simultaneously pushing himself into her. The plug was so big, that with Flynn's dick in her pussy, she could feel the two pressed together through the wall separating her ass and vagina, almost pinching.

She could feel herself already starting to come again, and this time, it was too much for her to hold back; she squirted, drenching herself and Flynn in her juices, rendering their shower useless. Elsa's legs started to shake, the intensity of her orgasm taking its toll. Flynn pulled himself out of her and carried her to the bedroom.

He threw her onto the bed face up and immediately climbed on top of her, pulling her legs over his shoulders. He thrust down into her, feeling himself collide repeatedly into her cervix, each time Elsa letting out a cry of pleasure. As he felt himself getting close to the edge, he pulled out of her and climbed up onto her stomach, pumping furiously. Elsa opened her mouth obediently, and upon seeing this, Flynn couldn't contain himself any longer. He shot load after load of hot, sticky cum into Elsa's mouth and face.

When he finished, he shoved his cock into her mouth, where she sucked and licked it clean, tasting her own cum in the process. He could feel her tongue roaming over his penis, finally exploring the tip, sucking out every last drop of his cum. When he was satisfied, he withdrew himself from her mouth, and removed his toy from her ass. It was incredible how far it stretched to accommodate the toy, returning to its original size after it was removed. He flashed Elsa a smile and cuddled up next to her in the bed, completely exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 8

Elsa awoke the next morning to smell of bacon and eggs, and she could hear the tantalizing sizzle. She looked out of the bedroom to see Flynn standing in the kitchen wearing some flannel pyjama bottoms and no shirt, with a frying pan in his hand. The smell was amazing. She laid and watched as he started adding different seasonings to what she assumed were eggs. She eventually got up after watching him a while more, and waltzed into the kitchen, still fully nude and covered in both of their cum.

"Hi," she grinned at him shyly, "that smells amazing." She stood behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning around him to watch him cook.

"Haha, thanks," he said as he scooted the runny scrambled eggs to the middle of the frying pan. "So how did you sleep?"

"I actually slept really great..." Elsa replied. "Last night was really great, too." She smiled and gave him a little squeeze, her arms still around him.

"Well I'm glad you liked it, I thought it would maybe be a little too rough for you..." he cocked an eyebrow at her and winked, just then noticing she was still naked, he'd been absorbed in cooking when she'd walked out of the room, and he could already feel himself starting to get hard, especially with her breasts pressed into his back.

"No, I really liked it," she flashed another lopsided grin, this time more confident. For him, that grin sealed the deal. He turned off the stove and turned around towards her, picking her up and lifting her onto the island. Elsa gasped as her feet left ground, already knowing his intentions.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her, pushing his cock against her pussy. She kissed him, burying her hands in his hair and gripping tightly. Their mouths moved in sync, Flynn getting harder by the second. He started moving his hips and grinding on her, already feeling her pussy soak through the flannel of his pants. He wrapped one hand around the back of her neck, and the other around the small of her back, pulling their bodies together. He released her back and used the hand to pull his pants down just enough to reveal his dick, already completely hard.

He grabbed her hips and pushed himself into her, slowly this time, enjoying the feeling of her tightness sliding up his cock. He couldn't believe how small she was, he could barely even fit. He started pulling himself in and out of her, slowly, agonizingly, rolling his hips with each thrust so as to hit all the sensitive areas of Elsa's vagina. Elsa felt amazing, his dick pushing against her cervix, then the walls of her vagina, and finally pressing against her g-spot before he pushed himself back into her. Elsa's legs began to tighten around him, and he could tell she was about to come.

Just then, the door to the apartment swung wide open, and in strutted a gorgeous woman with long, blond hair. Flynn stopped mid-thrust and looked at the girl, almost seeming annoyed. Elsa was horrorstruck and turned a dark shade of red as she tried to hide as much of herself behind Flynn as she could, orgasm completely forgotten.

"Fuck, Rapunzel, you could at least knock!," Flynn yelled at the girl. Rapunzel stood in shock and said nothing as her jaw dropped, just staring at what she could see of Elsa. Flynn picked Elsa up and put her behind him, while pulling up his pants. Elsa peeked around him, and couldn't help but marvel at the girl.

Her hair was a beautiful gold color and cascaded all the way down her back, her eyes were a beautiful emeraldy-forest green, and she had a cute heart shaped face accentuated by an adorable button nose and pouty almost doll-like lips. She really was stunning. The girls stared at each other until Flynn cleared his throat, "Punz, not expecting company, why are you here?"

The girl looked as if she'd awaken from a daze. "I need to talk to you," she glanced at Elsa again, "in private."

"Really? Right now?" Flynn sounded exasperated.

"Yes, right now, it's important."

Elsa's eyes grew wide and her heart quickened. 'She must know who I am, what am I going to do? What if she tells Flynn? What if other people find out?' She started trembling, and could feel her palms growing clammy.

"Do you mind?" Flynn turned to Elsa and she shook her head meekly. "Don't worry this will only take a sec. Here." he grabbed a towel off the handle of the oven and covered up as much of Elsa as he could. "I'll be right back." He kissed the top of her head before walking into the hallway with Rapunzel. After the door was shut, she could hear their voices, but couldn't distinguish what they were saying. She went back to the bedroom and retrieved her clothes, putting them on before pacing the living room. Now, it was nearly quiet, they were whispering. Elsa was absolutely terrified.

Before long, the door reopened and Flynn emerged. "Hey, I'm sorry about that, that's Rapunzel, she's my best friend, the florist I was telling you about. She's really nice, just lacks personal boundaries, apparently." Flynn rolled his eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Elsa anticipated the worst; they knew who she was, they would tell the tabloids about her sexual escapades, etc.

"Oh, everything's fine, she's a drama queen, just came over to hang out and was miffed I didn't tell her about you." Elsa breathed a sigh of relief.

"Um, hey, I actually have a weird question to ask..." Elsa cocked her head the side, Flynn was looking away and blushing. "Rapunzel is... well, she likes girls and boys, and she uhh... she really thinks you're pretty... and uh... shewantstohaveathreesome." Flynn said the last part really quick and winced, anticipating Elsa's reaction.

Elsa was stunned. "Of course, if you don't want to that's fine, and I won't be mad, and it's okay, and fuck I just shouldn't have asked." Flynn hung his head.

Elsa finally spoke up; "No, it's okay, um, I just... I've never done anything with a girl before... what?"

Flynn's eyes were wide and he looked taken aback. "You're... agreeing?"

"Well, um, yeah, I guess..." Elsa's eyes were glued to the floor, a new blush spreading through her face.

"I just... wow. You are full of surprises." Flynn chuckled to himself and went to the door. He talked to Rapunzel briefly before they both came back into the room.

Rapunzel was gorgeous, lithe and nimble, seemingly gliding along. She was wearing a lavender trench coat and tiny ballet flats.

"So Flynn tells me you've never been with a girl?" Elsa nodded. "Well then, I'll have to show you the ropes, now won't I?" Rapunzel removed her coat to reveal a matching lavender sundress which she quickly rid herself of. She wasn't wearing underwear underneath. Elsa's eyes roamed over her body, taking in every curve.

Her figure was magnificent, not quite hourglass shaped, more athletic. Her breasts were perky and firm, probably c-cups, and her stomach, arms, and legs were toned, but not overly muscular, she took good care of herself. As she walked past Elsa to sit on the couch, Elsa caught herself staring at her ass, definitely her best feature. It was almost perfectly round, with just a gentle slope giving way to the top of her thighs, and so big! Not disproportionately so, but if had been any bigger, it would have been.

Rapunzel plopped down on the couch and patted the seat beside her, motioning for Elsa to come over. Elsa obliged, and sat down next to the green-eyed beauty. The girl took off Elsa's sweater and shirt in one fell swoop and started playing with her breasts, gently squeezing and massaging them. Elsa leaned forward and initiated a kiss, the girl's mouth was absolutely soft and tasted faintly like raspberry chapstick.

As Elsa's tongue darted into Rapunzel's mouth, she gasped in surprise. At the same time, Elsa put her hands on Rapunzel's breasts and started fondling them, gently caressing the nipple. Elsa broke the kiss and immediately moved her mouth to Rapunzel's breasts, licking, sucking and gently biting. She pushed the girl's breasts together and buried her head in their softness. Elsa removed her bra, mouth still entertaining Rapunzel's nipples.

Once she removed her bra, Elsa pushed Rapunzel down onto the couch gently with one hand and started sucking her clit. Her pussy was pretty, completely shaven and a soft pink color. Elsa started drawing patterns with her tongue over Rapunzel's clit. 'Who is gonna show who the ropes?' Elsa grinned while she slowly, deliberately ate the girl out. After a minute, Elsa pushed her tongue into the girl's opening, tasting her juices in the process. Elsa buried her face in the blonde's pussy, sticking her tongue as far into her as she could.