Frozen Hearts Don't Beat Pt. 11-12

Story Info
Frozen fanfiction with a heavy emaphasis on Elsanna.
3.4k words
4.15
15.7k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scarl3tt3
Scarl3tt3
21 Followers

~Author's notes: to anyone who is looking for something plot heavy, this probably won't be for you. The descriptions of scenes are vivid and there is at least one per part. Enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~Pt. 11

Upon Kristoff finally pulling himself out of Elsa, the trio laid back down in their previous position, sandwiching Anna. They slowly fell into a deep sleep, consumed with euphoria.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsa awoke to Kristoff snoring, quite loudly, and immediately pulled the blanket over her head, attempting to spare her ears. Then it finally hit her; what happened last night wasn't a dream. Her and Anna didn't have sex per se, but they could have. Anna made her cum. Her eyes were wide like dinner plates as this realization finally sunk into her head.

She slowly moved the covers and slunk out of bed, trying not to wake the two sleeping soundly. She grabbed a night gown off the floor and headed for the door to the balcony, determined to come to some kind of conclusion.

She was wracked with so many emotions; she was ecstatic that Anna had returned her feelings, even if she was including Kristoff, but she wondered if Anna had suffered in the same silence she had, liking a sibling and unable to act because of the social taboo. Her head started pounding and she felt that it surely would burst open, spraying skull and brain matter on the lawn.

She leaned on the railing and rested her elbows on the banister, then rested her head in her hands. After a moment, she felt a warm body encircle her from behind, thin freckled arms wrapping around her waist. The presence of the beautiful strawberry blonde instantly began soothing her. Elsa lifted her head from her hands and looked at the girl; her stomach fluttering when they made eye contact. For a moment, no one spoke. Anna decided to break the silence.

"Hey, are you okay? I know you got some really bad news yesterday, and I saw what was on your computer. I hope it didn't make you uncomfortable, me and Kristoff coming into bed with you, and you know, what happened after..." Anna looked at Elsa, pleading silently for everything to be alright. Elsa looked at the sunrise for a moment, contemplating her answer.

"Look Anna, you have no idea how long I've wanted this, and how ashamed I've been for feeling that way. But now I know it's not something I have to be ashamed of, and I really do want a relationship like this with you, but I don't really know why you would bring in Kristoff if you feel the same way I do." Elsa looked down at the lawn beneath her, avoiding eye contact for as long as possible.

Anna sucked in a breath and retreated from her grip on Elsa's waist, not sure what to say.

Elsa took a breath and looked back out at the sky before she spoke. "I mean, I'm not mad, really, I'm not. I just need some time to myself to think about some stuff. I have a friend I might stay with, so if I'm not here, you don't need to worry about me."

She turned and flashed her crooked grin at the younger girl before she retreated back into her room, hastily texting Flynn asking if it was okay if she came over before dressing and donning her usual blue wig disguise. As she went to leave, Elsa saw Anna sitting at the foot of the bed looking forlorn. She stepped towards the girl and cupped her face before leaning down to briefly kiss her.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. Anna, I love you, and I'm not mad at you, it's just a lot to take in, I promise." She quickly held out a pinky, to which Anna grinned and held it with her own. "Pinky promise, Anna. I'll be back later, but if anything comes up, I have my phone." She turned and left after Anna waved goodbye.

She noticed as she left her usual way, scaling the brick wall, that the paparazzi had multiplied in numbers, probably attracted by the news of Elsa's adoption. She resigned herself to walking around until she got a reply from Flynn. As she dropped on the other side of the wall, her phone buzzed. 'Hey, yeah, I'm home. Go ahead and come over if you want. We can play skyrim again since my fingers aren't frozen this time!' Elsa could nearly see the cocky grin on his face.

Elsa approached the building and buzzed his room number for him to let her in. He obliged and she made her way to his room. Walking into his apartment made her feel nice, it was a clean sort of homey feeling. She almost wondered if Flynn had some issue with messes with how tidy it always was. She grinned at Flynn as he opened the door.

"Ready to get your butt whooped again, pretty boy?" She strode past him into the room, making herself at home and plopping on the couch.

"That's funny coming from someone who didn't have their fingers frozen." He jokingly made a sour face at her before seating himself next to her on the couch. She'd already started playing before he'd gotten himself situated in the blankets. He watched her, her face contorting as she played, brief glimpses of joy when she picked open a chest or beat a hard monster. When she was fighting a dragon priest, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, distracting her long enough for the character to get killed.

"God damnit Flynn! You got me killed! No fair!" Elsa pouted for a moment before handing over the controller.

"Haha, I never said I would play fair. That and you did too well last time so..." he stuck his tongue out at her before turning his attention back to the screen.

"Well two can play at that game!" Elsa huffed, before she got on the ground in front of him. Elsa pulled the pajama bottoms he was wearing down just far enough to free his cock. He leaned back, finally grasping her intentions as she started servicing him with her mouth while he continued to play.

She licked from the base to the tip before sucking the tip into her eager mouth. She skipped the formalities and immediately pulled him as deep into her throat as she could, burying her face into him, while she used a hand to gently play with balls, lightly squeezing and letting go. She drew herself up and breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath.

She stroked his dick with her free hand before she started to suck on various parts of him, the sides of his dick, the top of his shaft, and then the underside of his shaft. Just under the head, she heard him nearly growl with pleasure. Happy she knew one of his good spots, she took his head back into her mouth again and started flicking the underside of him, just under the head, and she felt him shiver, putting the controller down and finally giving up on trying to play. As she watched him bunch his hands up at his sides and flex his thighs, she started bobbing up and down, taking his whole length into her repeatedly.

"Oh fuck, Elsa, don't stop," Flynn begged, close to the edge. Elsa started going faster, still taking him all the way into her throat, before Flynn grabbed her head and forced her completely onto his cock as his back arched and spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into her throat. He let go of her and she looked up and smiled at him.

"So how was that?"

"Fuck, Elsa, that was really fucking good. You have no idea how amazing your throat feels."

~~~~~~~~~ Pt. 12

Elsa started to rearrange Flynn's pants so as to cover him once again and, knowing she'd won the game they'd been playing, plopped back onto the couch after grabbing the controller. She settled herself in the covers once again and resumed the game.

Flynn got up, pajama pants barely clinging to his hips, and sauntered over to the kitchen. Elsa watched his barely concealed ass as he went. Once he got to the kitchen, Elsa could hear him rummaging around, but paid him no mind, it was his house after all. After a few minutes, Elsa could smell bread. She paused the game, turning around to investigate.

"What is that? It smells delicious!" Her stomach grumbled loudly, signaling her hunger.

"I just whipped up some pizza. The crust has to bake first, so that's why it smells like subway in here." He flashed his cocky grin at her, he knew she was impressed.

"Wow, is there anything you can't do? You know, except play video games well", she laughed before sauntering over to the kitchen herself. The smell really was heavenly, she couldn't wait to eat it.

"Haha, you're never going to drop that are you? So what do you like on your pizza? We've got some time to run to the store and pick up some things if need be."

Elsa laughed heartily before responding; "nope, and if I told you, you'd think I was such a weirdo, 'cause nobody else likes veggies on their pizza. I'm honestly cool with whatever you like", Elsa chimed as she stared longingly at the rising crust in the oven.

"Haha, so pepperoni is okay?"

"Yeah, that's totally good with me." She smiled at him and returned to the couch and skyrim, oblivious to the fact that Flynn's breath had caught in his throat at the way her eyes twinkled at him when she smiled. Oblivious to the fact that when he hadn't been paying attention, he'd fallen hopelessly and desperately in love with her.

"Hey, so is it okay if I possibly stayed for a few days? I'm kinda trying to avoid someone", Elsa glanced at him over the top of the couch, making her best "puppy dog eyes" expression. "Also I have something I suppose I should tell you, before you find out some other way."

Flynn cocked an eyebrow at her and tilted his head slightly, Elsa thought it was adorable; he looked like a confused puppy.

"Alright, well what have you got to tell me?" Flynn asked as he crossed the living room.

Elsa played with the end of the blue braid, a nervous habit. "I um... well... I'm Elsa."

Flynn chuckled, "well I already knew that."

"No, Flynn", Elsa picked up his remote and turned the tv to the news, and sure enough, she was front and center. "I'm THE Elsa. As in this weekend was supposed to be my coronation." She started pulling the bobby pins out of the wig as she talked and finally removed it. She fluffed out her naturally white hair as Flynn looked at her. All of a sudden, he burst out laughing.

"How many Elsa's do you think are running around Arendelle, hmm? I knew when you told me your name, even with the wig. You gotta use a fake name if you want to fly under the radar, sweetheart."

He grinned at her, eyes crinkling at the edges. Elsa was completely dumbstruck.

"You knew? But, you didn't tell the tabloids what we did or sell off my phone number or anything! Why would you do that?" She started wringing the edge of the sweatshirt she was wearing in her hands.

"Well of course I wouldn't, you're my friend..." he paused, "and maybe... something more". Flynn ran a hand through his hair before shoving both hands in the pockets of his pants, pulling them down slightly and revealing more of his 'happy trail'.

Elsa looked away and started biting her lip, thinking before she gave Flynn an answer. She turned and locked eyes with him before she responded. "Flynn, I... I've got some stuff going on right now and... I like you, I do, but I think I need to think about that before I make a decision, if that's okay." Elsa looked at Flynn apologetically, who ran a hand through his hair once again while he looked away.

"Yeah, no, that's totally cool, take your time. Oh, and I forgot to answer you earlier, but you staying for a few days is cool, it's gotta get crazy with how much media stuff you've had going on lately", he turned to look at her again, " and I'm sorry. I heard about the adoption thing, and that has got to really just suck. I'm sure they would've told you eventually." Elsa looked away and started to feel the tears pricking at the corner of her eyes. When they started to brim over, she shoved her face into the blanket she was snuggled in.

"Oh, no, Elsa, please don't cry." Flynn snuggled up beside her on the couch, pulling her up against him so she was curled up in his lap, facing him. He started rubbing circles into her back with his hand, much like his own mother would do to calm him down. "Shh, Elsa, it's okay. I'm here. I'm sorry I brought that up, I know it's a sore subject. Just relax." Elsa burrowed her face into his shoulder. The sobbing got worse before it got better, with Flynn whispering reassurances in her ear the whole time. Eventually it finally stopped.

"Do you feel any better? ... Elsa?" He jiggled the girl slightly and found her eyes closed, she'd cried herself to sleep. He gently gathered her up and placed her into his bed, pulling the blanket up to get waist, before returning to the kitchen to finish the pizza.

~~~~~~~~~

Elsa awoke, face crunchy from dried tears and eyes still sore and puffy. She didn't want to be alone, she could already feel the tears threatening to fall again. "Flynn?" Her voice cracked as she called out. She wondered what time it was; it was still light out, but orangey. So, close to sunset.

"Hey, hey, ssh, I'm right here" Flynn smiled as he walked out of his bathroom to wrap Elsa in a hug. He smoothed her hair and ran his fingers through it as the girl snuggled up to him. "Here, lay back, just relax." Elsa complied and laid back against the pillows. She tucked her head up under his chin as she finally felt herself calm down.

Flynn slowly started to massage her scalp as he ran his fingers through her long hair. When Elsa felt herself start to drift off again, she felt lips press against her forehead. Without opening her eyes, she leaned back to kiss Flynn, slowly and gently, trying to convey her gratitude. Quickly, the kiss turned into something more.

Flynn's tongue slid over her lips, asking for passage. She mashed her lips against his and darted her tongue into his mouth, sliding over and under his. She felt her hands go to the back of his head and grip his hair. He reached one hand to hold her upper chest to him, pressing against her back, and one to her lower back which slowly slid down her ass and leg, hitching up her knee and pulling it over his leg.

They stayed like this for some time, holding onto each other desperately while they kissed, desperate to be as close to each other as possible. Elsa could feel Flynn's arousal growing in his pajamas.

She started grinding her hips against him as he reached one hand up under her sweater and shirt, pleased to find she wore no bra, and played with her nipples. He quickly pulled the shirt and sweater over her head to reveal her plump breasts. The porcelain skin was complemented by the pink of her areolas, the color of the inside of a conch shell. They were large enough, that laying on her side like she was, they rested together, making a long line of cleavage. He grabbed as much of her beautiful tit as he could, and squeezed gently while he sucked her nipple into his mouth, rolling the tiny bud around with his tongue and then gently with his teeth. The whine Elsa let out, something between a moan and a mewl, gave him goosebumps.

Elsa meanwhile, rubbed his large cock through his pajamas, already feeling it pulse occasionally, quivering with need. She could feel the ridge around the crown of his head and the ridge on the underside of his shaft. She moved his pants down as best she could without disturbing the wonderful things he was doing to her breasts. He stopped long enough to remove her pants and his.

Her lace panties beckoned to him as he resumed suckling on her tit, and he reached a hand down to discover already soaked underwear. He bit gently as he stroked her swollen clit through the panties.

Elsa gripped his shaft and began stroking him, occasionally stopping to massage his testicles. She could hardly stand it anymore, her pussy was already sopping wet, and she needed him inside her.

"Please, Flynn, I..." she pleaded with her eyes, hoping he would understand. He did, and slowly moved her underwear to the side as he slid a single finger into her depth. Her grip on his cock lightened, and she gripped his shoulder tight, her fingernails digging into him. He knew she was close. He pulled out his finger and added another. He swirled them around inside her, plunged them into her, and slowly edged her towards her climax.

She dug her fingers into him before she screamed in ecstasy, and finally, he felt her muscles tighten around his fingers, pulsing. He kept up his ministrations slowly, drawing out the orgasm, before he slowly pulled them out of her. They were covered in her juices, and he licked them once before pushing them into her mouth so she could taste herself. Obediently, she licked and sucked them clean, eliciting a moan from him.

She sat, breathing heavily for a moment before she pushed his shoulder, flipping him on his back and slowly lowering herself into his twitching cock. As she slowly descended, his eyes rolled back, savoring the feeling of her tightness swallowing him inch by inch. Once she was fully seated, she leaned over, gave him a deep kiss, and asked "what do you want to do?"Her breathy voice only added fuel to the already burning inferno. He wanted to rip her to shreds, to burn himself into her memory, but he also wanted something more.

"I want... I want to make love to you, Elsa." With that, he pulled her to him and flipped them over so he was pinning her to the mattress. He kissed her as he begun pulling himself out of her, breaking the kiss only to breathe. He started pulling himself in and out of her, slowly, building up to her second climax. She thrusted up to meet him and he grabbed her shoulders, using the leverage to push himself as deep into her as he could. She moaned as he pressed against her cervix. He could feel the pressure, like pushing into a balloon, each time he thrust into her, touching that far wall.

He could feel himself getting closer, but he wanted to make her cum again. He started circling his hips as he thrust into her, aiming for her g-spot. He could tell he was hitting it from the way her lips parted and her eyes glossed over.

"Fuuuuck, don't.. stop. God, that feels.. so good", she panted, her grip on his shoulders tightening. He could feel his thighs and ass clench as he tried to hold off his own orgasm. "Oh baby... I'm going to... unnggh", Elsa breathed as she screwed her eyes shut and dug her fingers into Flynn.

He concentrated on the way her wetness felt on him, the way her pussy pulled him in. And then came her orgasm, vibrating all around him, clenching on him. He grunted loudly as the sensations overtook him and he used his leverage to push himself as deep as he could into her as he could, spurting his cum straight into her womb. He could feel his ass clench as he spurted rope after rope of cum into her.

He laid on top of her, still inside her, for a while before rolling over and opting to spoon with her instead. The two fell into a blissful post-coitus slumber.

Scarl3tt3
Scarl3tt3
21 Followers