Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers

It's been my experience when a beautiful lady asks you if you can keep a secret always say yes.

"Yes I can keep a secret, you could tell me anything and at this point, I doubt anything you say could get me like you any less."

"Great!" She smiled and poured another glass of wine, then unceremoniously launched into this wild story.

"So ...I am from very far away, and I'm part of a project to seed interplanetary objects inside the inhabitable zones of the five dimensions we are nearest too, I have been genetically produced for one purpose, to harvest the fertilized eggs of many creatures throughout many universes timelines and dimensions."

"Right now our job is to gather ten thousand fertilized eggs from your species, so we can start the seeding process in the inhabitable zone of a neighboring dimension, and If we start this process with a creature as hearty as your species we will have already bypassed millions of years of evolution."

I was confused and unsure if Mary was joking or if she was crazy, those were really the only two options I entertained, but instead of saying something I just squinted my eyes and tilted my head to the side like a confused puppy, I was desperately hoping the punch line was coming soon.

"Imagine where you and your galaxy would be right now if you didn't have to spend millions of years to evolve to the point you are at now," She put her hand on my leg and looked deep into my eyes ,again to make sure I was really paying attention.

"You see ...we are all traveling in a wave, this wave is comprised of multi-dimensional pockets, inside each one of these pockets is a universe, inside the universe, is a galaxy, inside the galaxy is a solar system, inside the solar system there is an inhabitable zone, in these zones there are planets, on these planets there are continents, on the continents, there is life...You."

"These dimensional pockets are typically empty until impregnated with a seed, this seed is naturally occurring and has zero matter but infinite density, the seeds eventually go through a natural decay process that leaves them unstable and they eventually explode."

"If a naturally produced seed decays and explodes, not too much happens because they typically contain equal parts matter and antimatter, these forces naturally cancel each other out, but to increase the possibility of life we build seeds with a little more matter than antimatter, with this small adjustment the post explosion effect is much different, a living universe starts to form in the dimensional pocket and life begins."

"The core of every living planet is comprised of a smaller seed, and this is the product the wave is trying to deliver, it really is a beautiful symbiotic dance between the smallest molecule in your body and the largest celestial beings."

"With more life on more planets it makes the wave stronger and more potent, it increases the possibility of reaching its final destination and fulfilling its goal. We are here to help the process, and you could be the one whose genes populate an entire galaxy."

"So ...what is the final destination of the wave?" I asked apprehensively.

"Well for lack of a better term let's just say it's an egg... you see the sole purpose of everything from the smallest molecule in your body to the largest celestial being is designed to procreate."

"So you're an alien?"

"No... Well kind of, I was genetically built to pass as member of your species for this mission."

I was really disappointed to find out she was crazy, but she was fun and I really liked her, everybody has a few little quirks and idiosyncrasies and maybe her thinking she is an alien is something I could just deal with, after all she seems perfect in every other way, and very smart.

"So do you still want to keep having sex with me?" I asked.

"Well yes, but we have many creatures that are designed to produce fertilized eggs, they will be released into the wilds of your planet to gather the required specimens, but we need someone to start the process and show them how to navigate this society. We will gather as many eggs as you can fertilize but we also need genetic diversity so these creatures will be released into your world after your job is finished."

"Hmm." A long silence set in as I tried to make sense of her ridiculous proposal, at this point I was sure this girl was delusional, but was she silly fun delusional, or scary grab a cop's gun delusional? I decided to just humor her and ask a few questions. "Does it hurt when they harvest the eggs from you? It sounds so unpleasant."

"Oh no, it doesn't hurt at all, I just run the scanner over my tummy and it's done."

"Well that doesn't sound too bad, suppose I do agree to do this; are there any weird unpleasant things I could expect? Like when you ask a genie for an ill-considered wish and it comes with some kind of ironic twist. "

"Ha ... I'm not a genie, we are benevolent creatures that are only a force for good, if you do agree to come with me you can leave whenever you want, and you can always come to me with any questions or concerns, I promise to always tell you the truth. I do really like you, and I would never let anything bad happen to you." She smiled and tenderly kissed my nose.

I tenderly kissed her nose back. "Mary? ...Can I tell you something without you getting mad at me?"

She kissed my nose again and said, "Yes."

I kissed her nose back and said, "I really like you too, you're the smartest and most beautiful lady I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and as much as I want to believe you I'm a rational and reasonable person, I'm just having a hard time here, is there a way you can prove any of this?"

She jumped up, offered me her hand to help me up and said, "Of course I can prove it, I would question your motives if you just accepted all of this without proof, but I do need to hear you say the words Yes I will come with you."

"Ok ...Yes I will come with you"

She smiled and her excitement was building as she slipped back into her sun dress, "Oh I'm so happy, I really think you're the perfect choice for this mission, you're going to have a great time with me I promise. Put some clothes on and I will show you what we need to do... what's your most favorite place in this town?"

I started putting my pants back on, "Well... it's hard to think of one favorite place, but I really like this park down the street, it's a small forest the size of a city block with a cute little stream running through it."

She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "Take me there and I'll prove everything I told you is true."

As we were walking to the park she was looking for something in her bag and she dropped a small black box with a little screen on it, as she bent over to pick it up her short skirt lifted in the back to remind me she had no panties on, "So you're really not a fan of underwear huh?" I ask in a half joking way, she looked confused and asked "what's underwear?" We both had a little laugh.

"We have to get in the middle of this location to scan It." she said while marching through the forest.

I was really having a good time with this girl, it was like we were kids, just enveloped in this make believe world. We stopped in a little clearing and she handed me the black box thing.

"Ok so we need a simple location for the specimens to inhabit, so take this and scan in a circle to capture this location." I pushed the button and it started vibrating, "Ok spin in a circle until it stops," So I did as instructed and when it stopped vibrating the screen turned on to reveal some text in different language, "Ok it's done, lets go back to your house and I will show you what you need to do," She held my hand the whole walk back.

Upon arriving at the house I asked her if she wanted another drink, in a very businesslike tone she said "No ...Lets go to the bedroom we need a safe quiet place." I liked the sound of that, and was pretty happy with where this was going.

In the bedroom she started taking off her clothes and instructed me to do the same, we need to get in the closet.

"Ok," I would have agreed to anything at that point, she grabbed her bag and we sat down in the small closet, "Can I touch your breast?" I asked in a tone more sheepish than I intended.

"She smiled and said you can touch me anywhere, but I still need you to continue with the mission." From her bag she pulled out a small silver box, the scanner from the forest and two bracelets with a small button on them she handed me a bracelet, I put it on and it made a click sound as it locked.

"Never take this off she sternly told me, we can do whatever you want but you must promise me you will never take this off."

"Sure no problem."

"This button will transport you into this box. The specimens are also in the box so keep it safe, your time moves differently than ours so be prepared some dilations," She reached over and pushed both of our bracelet buttons and in a flash of light we were in a giant empty room. I was absolutely speechless and unable to move for a few moments, I looked at Mary and she smiled, "Do you see? ... This is real.

"Mary ...This is amazing! I was sure you were crazy! But you're not; you're just a beautiful alien girl trying to reveal the secrets of the universe to strangers you meet at terrible bars."

"Yup, that's me" she said as she did a cute naked little curtsy."

She smiled as I pulled her close and we shared our first long passionate kiss on the mouth.

"Ooo, I like that," She said in a surprised way. "Ok let's start this mission, first take the scanner, stand in the middle of the room and push the button five times to eject the scanned material." I did as instructed and the forest just poured out of the scanner, I spun in a circle in the same way I scanned it and there it was, a perfect replica of the forest in this big no longer empty room, Mary looked annoyed, naked and beautiful but annoyed,

"We forgot to scan the sky; there will be no sun or moon... Ahh, its ok, this is just a demonstration anyway, and we can go back and get the sky later."

I was really in disbelief. The replica forest was just as beautiful as the original, the smell of the clean damp air filled my lungs and I could hear the babbling brook off in the distance, the cool soft mossy ground felt wonderful squishing under my bare feet.

We sat down on the soft moss in the clearing, as she again explained in great detail our mission and the importance of getting the seeds, this time I listened and believed. "You have two jobs here, there are one hundred humanoid creatures in which you must fertilize as many as possible, and as many times as possible, if necessary we will change your genes to increase your libido, your output, and sexual stamina, the creatures have been built with those traits already enhanced."

"So you're saying I need to have as much sex as possible with one hundred ladies that are super horny all the time?"

"Yes, that is correct, but we must also travel through your city scanning it and rebuilding it in here to acclimate these ladies to your intricate social structure."

"Are the ladies pretty?"

"They have been designed to harvest the highest amount of seed in the allotted time, so yes to you they are all pleasing to your eye."

"Can I see them?"

"Yes, they are in the next room and they will be very happy we brought them this forest."

We walked through the forest and at the end there was a door, "Are you ready Mary asked nervously."

"Yup I'm ready."

We held hands, opened the door and walked through. Just as she said there were amazingly beautiful naked women everywhere, some were in groups talking, some were openly masturbating, some were having sex with each other and some were just lying around doing nothing. I looked at Mary in disbelief and she seemed relived, "Is this something your species finds agreeable?"

"Yes... yes it is."

"So you want me to basically have sex with all of these ladies, all the time, and take breaks to go out into the real world to scan and build a replica of the city in here?" I asked again just to make sure.

"Yes that is correct; you will be showing them what a city is, how it works and how they must behave in your social structure."

"But keep in mind gathering the specimen will always be the first thing on their mind."

"Ok, for the good of the galaxy I will do it."

"Great! Mary looked pleased, first let's meet them and then we can give them the forest."

Mary clapped her hands and said, "Ladies! I brought this for you, be nice to him and treat him gently," The ladies started crowding around us, "This is what you will do with him." Mary grabbed my cock and said, "This makes him happy."

I was happy.

All of the ladies were really concentrating on the demonstration; they were all so beautiful and very interested in what she was telling them. She started slowly squeezing and with every pump I grew a little more. One of the ladies spoke up and asked Mary, "So do we have to do this every time we need him to seed?" Mary continued pumping and said, "Not every time, sometimes he will be ready on his own but when he is not you may use this technique, also after he delivers the seed he will require five minutes to recover and allow his body to produce more."

"Jesus Mary five minutes?" I protested, "How about twenty minutes?"

"How about fifteen?" She negotiated.

"Hmm Ok... I guess." It's been my experience that when a lovely lady has a tight grip on my penis I tend to have a difficult time negotiating terms of agreements.

Mary was facing away from me so I gently slid my hand between her legs from the back, she was dripping wet. "Wow your pretty wet," she smiled and said, "I'm like that all the time, we all are like that all the time to help the process." I looked around, every single one of them were dripping wet, and some were slowly rubbing their clit with a nonchalant style of someone just scratching an itch, I slid two fingers inside her, she arched her back and some of the girls giggled in the cutest way.

I slipped my fingers out of her and slid my thumb in as I gently rubbed her clit, I could feel her contract around my thumb, she squeezed my cock really hard as she began to orgasm, I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, "That's the quickest I have ever seen a lady orgasm."

She whispered back while at an apparent climax, "We were designed to be as efficient as possible at gathering the seed, we need ten thousand fertilized eggs and you will only live for fifty six more years."

I whispered back," Instead of saying fertilizing eggs can we just call it having sex?"

"Sure." She whispered back

"And instead of calling us creatures and specimens can you call me man or boy and them ladies or girls?" She released her grip on me, spun around, sunk my cock deep inside her and kissed me, I slid my tongue into her mouth, and she seemed surprised. "I really like that," She moaned as another wave of orgasm hit her.

Just about the time I couldn't take any more and was about to cum Mary jumped off me, turned to the crowd and vary loudly said, "This is how you fertilize the egg, he is here for this purpose. Your job is to fertilize as many eggs as possible and we will harvest the eggs for the good of the new galaxy ...Do you understand?"

"YES!" They all yelled at the same time, it was a little frightening.

Mary rather roughly grabbed my cock and yelled, "THIS will not fertilize any eggs." She backed up and slowly slid my cock deep in her ass, "This is acceptable but it will do nothing to further the mission! ...Do you understand?"

They once again yelled "YES!"

"Also you are no longer specimens you are ladies or girls, and he is man or boy, and we shall now refer to the act of fertilizing the eggs as having sex, as that is the proper term in this society." Mary pushed back a little bit to take me a little deeper in her ass, she turned and whispered, "This may not further the mission but it is very nice." I reached my arms up, gently rubber her breasts and kissed her, this time she slid her tongue into my mouth, "what is that called?" She asked me quietly.

"It's called a kiss; we do this as a sign of affection."

"I like it," she closed her eyes and kissed me.

As we stood there deeply entangled and demonstrating for all of the ladies, Mary slid my shaft in and out of her ass a few times to get a better angle, then she pushed back to take me in as much as possible.

"This ladies, is a kiss," She bent herself around and kissed me again, "This will not further the mission but it is very nice and a sign of affection in his society, I want you all to take a partner and practice this, you take turns putting your tongue into each other's mouth." All of the girls did as instructed and seemed to really be having a good time.

"See, they like you." She said as she slowly pulled forward to disconnect us.

"Mary... I sure am glad I stopped at that bar after work today.

"She smiled and gently kissed me on the nose," This is our sign of affection," I gently kissed her nose in return... it was so sweet and intimate.

The room we were in was really huge and empty; the floor was soft and kind of rubbery and spongy feeling under my naked feet. I couldn't seem to see any of the walls, and it just kind of faded off into a void. The door leading back to the forest and the wall it was attached to was the only thing in this giant place, well except for all of the naked woman. This can't possibly all be in that little silver box in my closet.

"So Mary, what should I do here, do I have to teach these girls everything about being human? They obviously now how to speak but what else do they know?"

"Well they are smarter than you or I could ever hope to be, and you will never have any control over them, so treat them well because the tide will inevitably turn and they will be teaching you."

"They are smarter than you? But you seem to be running everything?"

"Yes, I was designed with more human like limitations, as to cope with the menial tasks my mission requires."

"Oh... well I think you're smart." She smiled kissed my nose and said, "Oh of course you do."

I looked through the crowd of absolutely stunning ladies, most of them were just sitting around talking, some were casually masturbating, and a few were still kissing, Mary looked pleased, "Can you show them more things like kissing?" She asked,

"Sure like what?"

"Show us everything, every way humans can have sex and show affection, we need to know so when they go out into your world they can have full awareness of what they are doing, they need to be experts at harvesting."

"Well most of it is just variations of what we just did but there is some more."

"Mary smiled and said well if you showed us everything you know, maybe we should choose somebody else, somebody more experienced."

"No.. no.. no.. There's more, there's a lot more, if you girls think kissing is fun try this." I got down on my knees and went down on her; she was surprised and gave out a little whimper, she was sopping wet as they all are apparently... all the time.

"Ladies, you should try this, it's extraordinary!" Mary exclaimed as she pulled my head a little higher to her clit.

"Here, try this." I grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she was sitting on my face..."Ooo that is nice." She was so wet her juices dribbled down my neck and pooled on my chest, I wondered if all the girls were doing it.

Mary reached down and held both of my hands, "Hold my thumbs and use them to guide me," I said muffled by her slippery muff. She pushed my left thumb up and I licked up high on her clit, then she pulled it down so I slid my tongue down to her ass, she went back up and I returned to her clit, with my right thumb she pushed up, so I stuck my tongue out as far as it can go, she pulled it back and I slid it back in my mouth.

marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers