Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers

"Oh I see!" She said as she had me expertly ticking her exactly the way she wanted.

"Come sit over here so we can practice the kiss." She called over one of the other ladies and I could feel her sink down onto my cock. Mary put my left thumb about half way down and pulled my right thumb up using little circles, she squealed as she had me wriggling around deep inside her, after a while she went down a little on the left so I spent some time wriggling around in her ass, then back up to her clit with little circles.

I could tell she was about to orgasm because she was really squeezing my head with her thighs, my hair was soaked with girl cum and as I tenderly licked the folds of my new friend's nether regions she shook and shuttered and squeezed my head tightly... Mary has the sweetest way of orgasming.

When she finished she jumped off me and offered to help me up, I took her hand, as she pulled me close she kissed me and I was cum covered sticky mess, but she seemed to not care.

Most of the girls were going down on each other as Mary suggested, it was a whole room of orgasm moans, I think they did like it better than kissing.

"So do you ladies want to see what he brought you?"

"Yeeaaah!" They all yelled and were pretty excited.

I stood next to the door to say hello as they filtered into the forest room. Some of them squeezed my cock as they passed me, and some of them were still casually masturbating as they walked, the girl juices on my face and in my hair were starting to dry and get kind of crispy. After the last one went through the door Mary got a tight grip on my manhood and lead me through the door with a series of slow rhythmic squeezes.

She led me to the clearing we originally took the scan in, I sat down on a rock and Mary sat in my lap, she was so wet I just slid right in to her; she threw her arms around me and slowly started rhythmically arching her back so we could feel each other from the inside.

"Isn't it a bad idea to go from back to front like that? Can't that cause problems for a lady?" I asked ignorantly, she smiled, kissed me on the nose and said, "We are designed... designed to live, designed to complete the harvest, we can't get viruses or infections, and it is unnecessary for us eat or drink, although we do have the option. Your species has randomly evolved and are designed to die, you live, you eat, you poop, you die, and that is your lifecycle." The cheerful tone she said it in made me uneasy.

She bounced up and down a few times, until a wave of orgasm hit, then she hugged me around the neck and gave me the most passionate kiss, our sweat was mixing together with the girlie elixir in my hair and we were both getting pretty slippery. After soaking each other in and holding each other for a while, she stood up and smiled, she gave me her hand and said, "Come on, you have a lot of work to do."

"FOR THE MISSION!" I proclaimed.

"Ha, yes, for the mission." she laughed.

The ladies were running around the forest climbing trees, swinging on branches, dancing on boulders, and just doing the things people do there first time in the woods.

A bunch of us were just sitting in a circle talking and getting to know one another, the soft cool mossy ground really felt wonderful on my bare butt. Eventually one of the ladies noticed nobody was sitting on me so she sauntered over, gave me a long kiss and asked, "So what else is out there you could bring?" She started slowly sinking my cock deep into her wetness as she sat in my lap. She got comfortable and continued the conversation, I reached for her breasts and pulled her back slowly massaging.

"Well there's a lot of stuff, what do you like?"

"I don't know I have never been to your world," she started bobbing up and down, "This forest is pretty amazing."

"Yeah it is, I come here often to think."

"I love the sound of the little stream rippling over there it really is quite lovely," she said in between bounces.

"I never really noticed it until now, the sound of the loud city must have drowned it out in my world."

"It really is very peaceful."

"I'm about to cum," I casually mentioned.

"Yeah me too," she let out a series of little squeaks and moans as she bounced faster and faster, I gently tugged her breasts down to guide her deeper, I eventually exploded inside her and we both stopped moving, I could feel her orgasm squeezing around my shaft as we sat motionless for a moment.

"Do you have music in your world?" She asked as she was wriggling around, she was stirring everything up she was holding inside her with my cock.

"Yup we have lots of music."

She gently kissed my nose and asked, "Can you bring me some?"

"Of course I will."

"Ahh thank you." She leaned back into me and I kissed her neck. As she got up our combined juices flowed out of her and pooled onto my stomach, she turned around gave me a kiss and dripped some more on my chest.

I was feeling a bit light headed so I went to go sit on the grass with some of the other girls. "So how long until you guys can come up and see the real world?" I asked as I sat down. A cute thin dark haired girl answered, "A long time... But you and Mary can bring it down here for us."

"I'm excited to see what you have out there," She got up, came over and was messing with my hair.

"How about if I bring you some magazines and books, you can pick what you like then me and Mary can go get it," I said as she started rubbing herself on my nose, I stuck my tongue out to taste her dripping folds... it was sweet, just as I suspected.

"It's Mary and I she corrected, but yes that's a good idea. With some magazines we can just cut out the pictures and you could go scan it for us." She turned around so I could get a better angle from the back.

I really love that cute little gap between the thighs of a lady from behind. I slithered my tongue deep into her and she pulled my head until my nose gently poked her ass, I could tell she was rubbing her clit and about to orgasm. I dislodged my tongue from inside her and slowly buried it deep in her ass, she pushed back to take as much as possible, then I pulled out and quickly slid my tongue back into her slippery twat, she again pushed back and now with a lubrication my nose slipped right into her ass.

It seems in here fun with butts was completely acceptable, and a much less messy affair than I was used to, it's strange, these ladies sure were in to noses, I thought as she grabbed my hair and pushed me as deep inside her as possible.

When she started to cum her orgasm was shaking and loud, but still very cute, she slid down me and settled in my lap, we just sat there completely still for a little while and I slid my thumb in her ass just to see what she would say, she didn't say anything, she didn't even move, she asked me if we have boats in my city, I slid my thumb out and said, "Yeah we have lots of them."

"Could you bring me one?" She asked as she tried to position herself better to get my cock back in her.

"I think that needs a rest for a few, it's pretty tired, remember? Fifteen minutes?" She looked back and said, "Oh I thought it was five?"

"Awww, I just want to hold it inside me for a little while, I promise I won't move around too much."

"Oh.. Ok.." I begrudgingly agreed, "And yes I will bring you a boat."

I wrote a mental checklist, a boat and some magazines for the boat girl, and some musical instruments for the musical girl, "Is there even water in here?"

"Not yet," Boat girl said as she slowly stuffed my tired member back into her tiny body, we fell asleep connected and snuggling, holding each other like spoons, on the soft forest floor.

I woke up in the night a few times to her pushing back to get me as deep as possible, and to a few mutual orgasms, she took load after load all night long and at one point I remember thinking; this is really going to help the mission as I drifted back to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning... or at least I suspect it was morning as Mary forgot to bring the sky with us, I dislodged myself from boat girl and cum gushed from deep inside her, I gently kissed her nose and went to find Mary, I really just wanted to snuggle next to her and sleep a little longer.

The girls were all passed out in a big pile... it was pretty cute, but it was difficult to pick a sleeping Mary out of the crowd, so I just crawled into the pile and joined in a little extra nap.

I was jolted out of a dream by another orgasm, I was dreaming I was in the real world, and at work, it was terrible.

When I opened my eyes I saw somebody was riding me... apparently to completion, some of the ladies were sitting in a circle just chatting with the girl connected to me. She could tell I already had an orgasm and was slowly and ever so gently swaying back and forth, "Your awake she smiled and kissed my nose." she had a pony tail and her nipples looked hard, she had the content look of a lady who just came and I wondered if we finished at the same time.

"We are making a list of stuff you and Mary should scan when you're outside today."

"Oh... could you put music, magazines and a boat on the list?" I asked while rubbing the sleep from my eyes,

"Sure." She got up took my hand and led me to Mary.

She was talking with a circle of ladies, presumably about the supply list, I snuck up, grabbed her by the waist dipped her back like a ball room dancer and kissed her long and hard, she looked deep into my eyes and smiled as I set her back down.

"Do you want to go outside to scan some supplies with me today?"

"Mary I would like nothing more," I looked at the list on the screen of the scanner she was holding, "Could you put music, a boat and magazines on the list?"

"Sure." She started making a series of straight lines on the screen.

"Is that how you guys write? It's just lines? How can you tell letters apart?"

"It's the space between the lines that we read, the lines are there to ignore."

"Oh"... I got the feeling asking more questions about this topic would only get answers that lead to more questions.

"Alright I'm ready to go, are you ready?" Mary excitedly asked.

I looked around and instinctually went to gather my things, I was naked, everybody else was naked, all we had was the forest, "Well I don't have anything to bring so umm, let's go."

Mary laughed; "Yeah these are the simple times aren't they?"

She took my hand, hit both buttons on our bracelets, and with a flash we were back in the small dark closet.

We just sat there for a few seconds getting acclimated to our new surroundings, naked, in the closet, the transfer is a little jarring and you seem to get frozen for a moment unable to move until time catches up, it really is a strange sensation.

She leaned over, kissed my nose and said, "Come on; we have a lot of work to do."

I quickly threw my clothes on from the other day and instantly noticed how constricting they were.

Mary slinked into the yellow sun dress she was wearing when I met her; she twisted her hair into a ponytail as she was holding the scanner in her teeth and I couldn't stop staring at her. "Mary? ... I think you're the prettiest out of the hundred.

" She smiled and said, "I'm number 101." She took my hand and excitedly said," Come on let's go."

To be continued in part 2...

Thank you for reading

Mary

Please tell me what you think, some constructive criticism or words of encouragement would really mean the world to me. :-)

marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers