Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers

She stuck it on the glass of the counter and tried hard to pull it off, "I could stick this to anything."

"Yeah you could," I encouraged as I slid my thumb in and out a few times, I could feel a little bit of the cum she was holding in her ass escaping the tight seal around her little foxtail.

The wind gently blew and the misty air from the pine forest was wafting through the big open doors, Mary picked up a little packet of pills and read it, "Cock hard, rock hard, boner pill, six-hour strength, what do these do?" She continued to pump and squeeze my cock with her free hand as she shopped.

"Give me a couple of those," I quickly swallowed three of them without water, "these are supposed to keep me hard.

"For six hours?" She yelled excitedly as she read the package.

"Yeah, there supposed to but they never really work."

"Oh..." She said with disappointment.

I leaned my head back on her shoulder and we gently kissed for a little while.

We were lying around the shop keeping each other on the verge of orgasm and teasing each other for at least an hour before eventually the girl whose name I can't hear rolled up on a bike.

She dropped the bike and walked through the open doorway, she was transfixed by all of the magical toys hanging on the wall.

"Woooow!! What did you guys bring us?" She said as she took a dildo off the wall and inspected it.

Mary tilted her head back to look at her upside down; "You should go get the rest of the girls to show them this amazingness."

"Yup... that has to happen." She threw the toy on the floor and grabbed another one with a suction cup on the base.

"I'll be right back!" She slapped it on the bike seat and excitedly said, "I'm going to go get everybody!"

I looked at Mary as we were in each other's arms and said, are you ready for this? "I think it's about to get weird in here."

"Oh yeah... I am completely full of your lube and I'm ready to break that Mary orgasm record, are you ready? Those ladies are going come in here and ravage you."

"Yup, I am filled with those pills and they seem to be really working," I gave the head of my shaft a little donk with my finger, it bounced but sprang back up and Mary gave it a tender kiss.

"Let's grab some stuff that looks fun and toss it in a pile before everyone gets here," Mary said sneakily.

"Ok," we jumped up and started grabbing stuff.

Mary grabbed a gallon jug from the bottom shelf and said, "What's this?"

"It's lube! ...A whole gallon!"

"This whole shelf is full of it, there's like fifty gallons!" She unscrewed the cap and tasted it.

"That will come in handy for sure!"

"Yeah but I like the way we do it better," She said as she kissed me and lubed up my cock.

"Yeah... me too."

She jumped up in my in my arms, gave me a hundred tiny kisses on my neck and said: "Thank you... thank you so much for talking me into going back to scan this place!"

"Mary? I think you're the bee's knees!" She nuzzled into my neck and said; "Can't we just get started now before they get here?"

"Yeah... We should, I can't wait either."

"Great!" She jumped out of my arms and said: "Ok lie down here, I want to sit on you and hand you things from this pile to use on me."

I gave her a long kiss and lay down; she sat on my face for a minute while she was sorting through the toys.

Her pussy was dripping with anticipation as I gently squeezed her nipples and slowly licked her delicate folds.

I could hear the girls starting to filter in and they all sound so excited.

Mary's handed me a double dildo, so I popped her foxtail out and slowly slid the large toy into her tight asshole while cum slowly escaped and flowed down her soft thighs.

I felt her slip a rabbit vibrator into my hand so I put it in my mouth and let it slowly work its way into her pussy.

I could feel something happening with my cock so I stretched to look over and one of the girls was bouncing on it while Mary was licking her clit and then boots came over and sunk the other end of the double dildo that was sticking out Mary's ass deep into her pussy

"It's starting to get crazy in here! I thought while I slid my nose up and down her dripping lips.

Mary slid my cock out of the girl and was holding it in her mouth; she had every possible hole filled and I could feel her throat tighten around my cock when she moaned.

Boots started going faster and Mary was squirming like she was trying to get away, with the rabbit vibrator held in my mouth I started slowly pumping it into her while boots was just going to town on her ass.

Mary was squirming around trying to escape but there are way too many girls on top of us to go anywhere so I pushed the rabbit deep in her and left it to do its job.

My tongue deftly slid around Mary's clit and when Boots pushed in deep into her ass I could slip my tongue into Boots warm asshole for just a moment before she pulled back.

I could see in the mirror there was five girls all in a row with strapless double dildo's connected from pussy to ass, the one in front was riding me and grinding her clit on Mary's tongue.

At some point, someone poured what must have been gallons of much-needed lube on us and Mary reached back to find my hand, she handed me back a small vibrator so I slid it between her clit and my chest, I could tell she is just having orgasm after orgasm.

As I was licking Mary and boots I saw something sinking into boots ass, it was boat girl with a double, and there was also someone behind her.

I could see in the mirror now there were at least twenty girls all connected to us at one point or another.

Mary and I were stuck in the center of the whole thing; there were the sounds of orgasms, machines, moans, and screams of joy.

I could feel Mary's muffled screams vibrating my cock while it was buried deep in her throat; she was helplessly swinging her feet in the air and squeezing my head with her thighs as Boots relentlessly pounded her ass.

As I felt the wave of a second orgasm flowing over me, I could feel somebody sinking something into my ass, I started to squirm trying to get away, and Mary was really squirming, but they all just keep relentlessly pounding away... there was no escape.

As I was in the middle of my second orgasm and with no sign of stopping I just gave in and stop squirming, Mary did the same.

Mary's vibrator was buzzing away and wiggling around as it stuck out of her pussy and I gently tongued her clit as she squirmed. I just had orgasm after orgasm deep in her throat while she was screaming into my cock with every one of boots thrusts.

It was all just too much and with no sign of stopping I gave in and I just went limp while the girls used my body, I was helplessly pinned under a dripping wet heaving pile of women and we were all being violated in every possible way.

Mary's cum soaked body was completely lifeless and she stopped screaming into my cock even though Boots was fucking her ass harder and faster, I reached out and held her limp hand as I started to pass out...

Sometime later I was shocked awake by a sharp pain and something large being forced into my asshole, I helplessly squirmed and could feel myself being stretched beyond my limit, I tried to scream but my mouth was smothered by Mary's sweet dripping pussy.

The girls forced it deeper and they hit something deep inside me that made me instantly orgasm, I arched my back and slowly pumped cum into some unknown body cavity while I screamed into Mary's pussy.

I couldn't take any more and with adrenaline pumping I slowly lifted Mary up enough that I could squeeze out.

When I rose to my feet I saw a lifeless Mary being vigorously fucked in every possible hole, so I grabbed her arm and gently slid her out from underneath the pile before carrying her outside.

I propped her up on the steps of the old wooden porch of the toy shop and held her cum soaked body until she slowly started showing signs of life.

I gently kissed her lips, she tasted like the neither regions of a hundred women.

"Did you get me out?" She whispered as cum flowed from every orifice of her body and gathered in a little puddle between her legs.

"Yeah I had to... we both passed out and the girls were being really rough."

"That was fun though ... but thank you." She whispered."

"No... thank you." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

The light wind was slowly bringing the mist out from the dark pine forest and Mary let out a blissful content sigh while I held her, we just sat on the porch snuggling for hours.

Eventually one of the builder girls wandered down the path and asked Mary if she would mind doing that quick supply run.

"Sure," She looked at me and said, "Do you still want to come with? It's pretty fun; we get to steal a car."

"Mary, I would go anywhere with you," I kissed the top of her head and asked, "why are we stealing a car, why can't we just copy one with a scanner?"

"It's just more fun." She mumbled in a tiny voice while she buried her head into my chest.

The builder girl rolled her eyes and said, "We watched a movie where somebody stole a car and took a road trip across the country, and Mary has been obsessed."

Mary got defensive, "I'm not obsessed... it was just a really good movie."

I tried to follow her logic but couldn't, "But Mary, why can't we road trip with a scanned replica car, it doesn't have to be stolen to be fun."

"But the movie starts with stealing... it just wouldn't be the same."

I didn't have the energy to try to understand so I just kissed her instead.

While the girls were forming a plan for the supply run an exhausted Boots crawled out of the toy shop and laid down next to us on the old wooden porch, she was dripping wet and trying to catch her breath.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked as she rolled around naked in the warm sunshine.

I stood up and stretched, "We are going on a supply run for the builder girls."

"OH!" She said as she jumped up, "I want to come! I'll go get boat girl!"

She ran back into the toy shop while Mary and the builder girl formed the mission plan.

Boots and a very slippery Boat girl came running out of the toy shop yelling, "ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!"

Apparently they had seen the same movie Mary was talking about.

They all huddled around the scanner picking out some outfits to wear on the adventure.

We got dressed for the first time in ages and the clothing felt restricting, it really took a while to get use to not being naked all the time.

"Ok, are you guys ready? The builder girl asked as she aimed the scanner.

"YEAH!" the four of us yelled as we snuggled in close and were bathed in the gentle blue light of the scanner.

To be continued?

*

Thank you for reading this... please leave a comment if you think I should continue this story... or if you see something I can improve on, I am just learning how to write and your input means the world to me.

Thank you

Mary

marytitor
marytitor
71 Followers