Frozen in Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Josh pulls his sister close.
3k words
3.95
118.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh felt his sister's glistening body slide against him as he pulled her closer to his sweating chest. He felt her tender body as she rubbed up against him while lavishing his body with kisses. His eyes shined with pleasure as she moved lower until she her mouth reached his cock. She smiled up at him with a desirable look in her eyes. He gasped with ecstasy as she slowly started to massage the tip of his dick with her tongue. She started to move her mouth slowly up and down his shaft with an ever-increasing speed. He went rigid in pleasure as her sucking caused him to release his juices in her mouth. His sister lifted her head and smiled before crawling towards the front of the bed where his head lay. She rolled over on top of him and placed her lips on his before she wrapped her arms around him and pressed up against her. Josh grew hard again as she did this and then quickly lifted her and slid her onto his cock before pulling her upper body back towards his chest. She moaned in ecstasy as he fucked her and then pushed her upper body up as to push her lower body down further onto him, connecting them as one. He leaned up and kissed her with an untamed passion and then released himself inside of her.

Josh opened his eyes in the darkness of his room. He sat up sweating and quickly noticed that his sheets were wet with his sperm from his erotic dream. This was the 8th time this month that he had had an erotic dream about his sister, Lorraine. He had always been attracted to his 19-year-old sister, ever since he first became aware of the pleasures that could be found in a girls' body. He was 18 now, and he was in his prime, at least that's what he thought. He got up and changed his boxers and threw the sperm filled pair he had been wearing into the hamper. He sighed as he changed his sheets, for this had become a usual night activity now. The dreams were becoming more and more common as he grew older, and knew that the only way to get them to stop was to satisfy is secret lust for his sister. Sadly, he knew that was never to happen.

He looked at the clock by his bed. It read 4:02 AM. He sighed; it was too early to get ready for school, and too late to return to bed. He lay back on his bed with his hands behind his head, and contemplated the last few years. The only time he had seen a fraction of his sister's body was when he was watching through a 1inch crack in her door. She was watching TV without a shirt or bra on, and he watched as she moved around her room. That was 3 years ago, when he was 15. Since then, he had thought of that moment every day. His cock bulged in the restriction of his boxers as he thought of her perfect tits, the way they jiggled as she walked, as if to hypnotize him. If only he could see them again, or even feel them. Alas, he knew that also was never to happen.

He looked at the clock again, 36 minutes had since he had last checked. Still a bit early to eat some breakfast. He looked in the mirror at his reflection. Josh was a bit shorter than the average 18-year-old male. His hair was starting to grow out he noticed, he would need to get it cut soon. His hazel eyes were cast in the shadow of the rising Sun as it's small light appeared though the curtains on his window. He was a bit skinny, for he had never been one to work out a lot. He didn't consider himself handsome, hell, even though he was 18 he had never even been kissed by a girl. He thought about his sister. Lorraine was beautiful in every way to him, though even if she wasn't his sister, he knew that she still wouldn't even consider dating him.

He checked his clock again. It was 5:10. He decided it was about time to head down for breakfast. He noticed his sister's room was still dark as he passed it, heading for the stairs. He could just imagine her lying in her bed, her breasts rising and falling as she slumbered. H thought of her magnificent body just resting there, so perfect and innocent. He knew she was still a virgin, for he knew she was the forbidden fruit, and she would let no man have her. Not even the hottest guy in school, or that's what he had heard from some girls. He knew that he had asked her out earlier this year, but for some reason she had declined. Josh wondered why she had done this, what she could have been waiting for.

His thoughts returned once more to that of breakfast, the most important meal of the day. He chuckled quietly to himself as he thought of this. He walked down the final steps and moved towards the kitchen. He had been having trouble deciding what to eat; he and his sister needed to go shopping. He rummaged through the pantry till he found some good cereal near the back. He poured himself a bowl and sat down at the table to eat. He closed his eyes and thought of the dream he had recently had, and at this his cock grew hard again and pushed against the confines of his boxers. Today would be a good day, or at least he thought it would be.

¤¤¤¤¤

Lorraine opened her eyes as she lay in her bed. She felt hot all over as she remembered the dream she had just had of her brother. She reached down to feel the thin piece of cloth covering her vaginal area called underwear. It was damp, as it always was when she had dreams like that. Her nipples were erect and she realized that she was sweating. She slowly sat up and stared into a mirror by her wall, not really paying attention to it. She slowly walked over to it as too not make any sound and took it down, revealing a small hole in the wall between her and her younger brothers room.

She looked through it and noticed her brother who was also it seemed, rising from bed a bit early. She noted that his boxers were wet, a good thing in her mind. She watched through the hole as her brother took them off. She stared at his hard, erect cock as he searched through the drawer he had opened in his room, and felt herself growing hot. She had been interested in her brother for a couple of years. She had once walked in on him while he was in the shower, and he had not noticed. That was the first time she had seen his cock, and became aware of her brothers manhood. A few weeks later she had found this hole and had been using it for this exact reason ever since.

She started running her finger up and down the slight crease in her panties, marking her vagina. She did this without realizing it and soon felt the cloth she was rubbing grow damper then it already had been. She grew hotter with each moment that she stared at her brothers long, hard cock through the small hole in her wall. Her brother was the image of perfection in her eyes, though she knew he thought lowly of himself. She had lusted over him in countless fantasies since that night she had accidentally seen him in the shower. She stopped massaging her own pussy as she realized that he had already found new boxers and was lying in his bed again.

She moved to her own drawer and pulled off her own underwear, revealing her glistening wet vagina. She wiped the juices she had made off with a towel before putting on a new pair of underwear. She looked at her clock and it was 5:09, a good time for breakfast. She started moving towards the light switch to turn on her light so she could get fully dressed when she heard her brothers door opening next door. She froze, as too not make a sound. The footsteps stopped outside her door for a few seconds, then started heading down the stairs. She waited for a few minutes, and then moved towards her lights again and turned them on.

She went back to her drawers and put a new bra on, before putting on a pink tank top. It was tight against her breasts, pushing against her, showing off her body image. She wore it just to impress her brother; she wanted him to lust for her as she lusted for him. She could always change her shirt before heading to school. She didn't bother putting pants on; she wanted him to see her just wearing the shirt and thong she had decided to wear. She headed out of her room and down the stairs. She stopped in the hall that led to the kitchen, and stopped when she saw a bulge in her brother's boxers as he ate his cereal. She looked for a few seconds, and then continued walking towards the kitchen.

¤¤¤¤¤

Josh looked towards the entrance to the kitchen when his sister walked in, and immediately blushed. He turned away when he realized this. His sister was wearing a skintight top that was so constraining that you could see the small bump marking the nipple through it. She was also wearing just a thong on the lower half of her body. He felt himself getting hot and quickly finished his breakfast before heading towards the door. As he did so he ran straight into his sister, knocking them both down, with him on top of her.

He froze for a minute before realizing that his bulging cock must be pressing against her though his boxers. "Sorry" he managed to stammer out before he quickly picked himself up and ran upstairs into his room and closed the door. He wiped his brow, for he had started to sweat. He had only a vague idea of what had just happened, and didn't think her would figure it out for a while.

¤¤¤¤¤

Lorraine lay where her brother had knocked her over for a few minutes. She was not sure, but she had thought she felt a sudden throb in the area where her brother's cock had been when he fell on her. She was hot, and she noticed some juices were starting to flow fluently down her leg as she thought this. For once, she was glad that she and her brother lived alone, since their parents had died a few years ago. She wouldn't have wanted them coming in and seeing her lying on the ground like this.

She slowly picked herself up and brushed herself off and then ate some breakfast. She then headed upstairs and went back into her room to change. They would need to leave for school soon, if they didn't want their professors yelling at them. She changed into a new thong and blue jeans, and then a looser short-sleeve hot pink t-shirt before heading out and knocking on her brother's door.

"Hey, bro, we got to leave now if you don't want Prof. Hynes yelling at you again," she called through the door to her brother's room. She heard some rustling in his room before her brother opened the door and looked out at her.

"Sis...about in the kitchen..." he started to say.

"Don't worry about it," Lorraine said to her brother. She then proceeded to hug him and press up against him.

¤¤¤¤¤

Josh blushed furiously when his sister pressed herself against him as she hugged him. His cock grew hard, and he was glad he was wearing jeans now to restrain it. He pulled away and started walking down the stairs towards the door before she could see him blushing, and then walked out to the car. His sister would drive because he had failed to get his license every time he had taken the driving test.

He took his seat on the passenger side while he waited for his sister to get in. He watched her as she came to the car, her body moving with the grace of a cat. Her sweet tender body moving slowly towards him, as if she was seducing him.

"Josh, are you okay?" Lorraine asked her brother as she saw him staring at her.

"Oh..ummm..." Josh had not realized he had been staring at her, and quickly turned away. He fastened his seatbelt and turned to the front as his sister started the car and pulled out of their driveway.

They arrived at the college they both went too, and parked. He got out of the car and said goodbye to his sister, who he wouldn't see until after school was over for the day.

"Hey, Josh, over here!"

He turned to see who was yelling. He saw Jenna, one of his best friends calling to him. He walked over to Jenna and hugged her. Jenna was a girl, a beautiful one too boot. She was average height, slim, and had perfect boobs. She had long tawny hair and bright blue eyes. Hell, sometimes he wondered why he had never made a move on her since he was never going to have his sister.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Josh turned around again to see Megan, his other best friend. She was a bit short for a girl her age, and had slightly smaller then average breasts, but she was still attractive to him. He should have told her how he felt about her along time ago, but he had always been too distracted by his sister. She had light brown eyes and tawny hair like Jenna had. It was a bit shorter then hers, but still a good length.

"Hey Megan," Jenna said.

"Nothing much Megan," He replied to her question. "Anything new with you?"

"Nothing at all," Megan responded to him.

He looked at his 2 friends as they started conversing and smiled. He was a lucky guy to have friends as good as these. They were there for him, and he was there for them. He sometimes thought that if he wasn't attracted to his sister so much, that he might be going out with one of them, but that was just a thought. He was pretty sure that neither of them felt any sort if passion towards him.

¤¤¤¤¤

Lorraine watched as Josh talked with his 2 best friends, and a wave of envy washed over her. She was jealous of the way Jenna and Megan were able to talk with her brother in a way she was never able to. She watched them for a few more minutes before heading towards class. Today was going to be another boring as hell day, as usual. For her at least, she didn't know what her brother was going to be doing. It was also going to be one with crappy weather; clouds were already starting to cover the sky, casting a shadow over the city.

¤¤¤¤¤

Josh, Jenna, and Megan walked towards the classroom, as the beginning of their first class was about to begin in a few minutes. Josh wondered what it would be like, if his parents hadn't died that is; but that was a few years ago, he should just focus on the now, and not the then. They arrived at the class and took their seats near the back. Josh was not a grade A student, but luckily he had Megan, who he and Jenna copied from sometimes. The professor called the class to order and the lesson soon began. By the time it was halfway over, Josh had already fallen asleep. That was probably why his grades weren't that good. Jenna woke him up before Professor Hynes noticed this though.

Abruptly though, Megan tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to look at her.

"Josh, could you come by my house after school?" Megan whispered to him.

"Sure, but can you tell me why?"

"I'll tell you when you get there..." Megan told him.

Josh turned back towards the front and started to pay attention to the class. He noticed that Jenna was looking at him in an odd way, but chose to think nothing of it. They had their next class and it went by without disturbance. At lunch, they went across the street to McDonalds. It went by like there normal lunches; that is until Jenna found tomatoes on her burger. Jenna got pissed at this, cause she had pacifically asked for no tomatoes. Jenna HATED tomatoes. The following conversation she had with the cashier was hilarious, though got them kicked out of McDonalds for the rest of the week.

The other 2 classes also went by normally. After school he said goodbye to Jenna for the day and walked over to his sister.

"Hey sis, I'm gonna go over to Megan's house," I said to Lorraine by our car.

"Oh...ok....," She responded.

For some reason, I felt like she was disappointed. I was really not in the mood though to deal with it, no matter how much I loved her. (Yes, I realize I switched from 3rd to 1st person, deal with it) I walked over to Megan and she motioned for me to follow her to her house. I followed, not saying anything, jus enjoying the quite presence of being with her. We reached her house and I noticed that her parents were not home, odd for this time of day. We entered and walked into the living room.

"Why are your parents not here?," I asked.

"Business trip" was all she answered me with. "Wait here" She then told me.

So I waited for a good half hour, watching TV on her couch. I then heard footsteps behind me and turned around to see Megan in a robe. My jaw dropped at the same time she dropped the robe, leaving her naked, in all her glory.

"Josh, I want you to be my first" was all she said.

(To be continued...)