Frozen in Time Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and started walking off, "Um.. ok.. bye for now Josh... later, ok?"

I could almost sense her blushing as she walked off. My cock was so hard, it was almost begging to fuck her. I just wanted to freeze time again and take her once more, or at the very least give her more instructions.

I knew I had limited times, and I used this power two times already. I still had a couple of women in mind... and I figured I should have fun with them before using the last couple of times with Lorena. I wonder how she would act the next time she saw me. Would she continue to be nice to me, or would she ignore me since I didn't give her more hypnotic commands? I wonder how far this could go. I had a certain woman in mind that I wouldn't mind having as a fuckbuddy....

I have an outing with my friends in a day or so, and they always bring extra girls I don't know that well with them. One stunning redhead I met last time came to mind, but I wasn't too sure if she was gonna be there this time. I wonder how far my commands could go when time was unfrozen.

I went home and ordered some pizza. After eating and watching some TV, I couldn't help but rub one out, thinking of fucking Lorena and Tamara. I was eager for that friendly outing and already thinking of what I wanted to do to Tasia.

Elsewhere, several blocks away, Lorena closed her books for the night and turned off the lights. She went to bed, slid a hand down her pjs, and started rubbing herself, fantasizing about having me fuck her any way she wanted.

To be continued...

12