Frozen in Time Ch. 07

Story Info
Josh goes into the mall and takes any woman he sees.
8.1k words
4.54
102.2k
61

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this is all based on fiction, everyone is made up and any character names are purely coincidental)

*

It was a pretty normal day at work. There wasn't anything special worth mentioning except Tamara seeming to blush or feel awkward around me whenever we were in close proximity to each other.

Jacklyn would ask me if I knew why, and I would feign innocence. Both of these women had no idea that they have submitted to my personal desires and that I have had sex with both.

Thanks to a chance meeting with a random guy, I was given the ability to freeze time and do with women whatever I wish. They would do whatever I say and forget all about it whenever time unfroze.

In Tamara's case, I let her remember the times I fucked her, but as realistic dreams she would get off to. I wonder how long she would go before acting out on her impulses.

I also recently started a strictly sexual relationship in real time with a sassy redhead named Tasia. She turned out to be a lot more controlling than I thought she would be, but I really didn't care as long as I got to fuck that sweet pussy as many times as she wanted without having to waste a chance to freeze time. And for all the control she thinks she has, she had no idea the whole thing was actually my idea, a hypnotic suggestion I planted in her mind when I froze her in time.

I did realize my abilities to freeze time were running out. According to the guy that gave them to me, Rob, I could only use them 10 times, and I already used the first time with Lorena when I was introduced to them. After that I used it on my co-worker Tamara. Then I froze time to fuck my friends Ashley and Alex. Then I couldn't help myself and took Tamara again, but also Jacklyn. If I counted right, it left 6 more chances and there was a place I really wanted to try my powers on.

My shift finally ended and I walked past Tamara, as I clocked out. She looked nervous but tried to keep working on her register. "Oh um... Josh... you start early shift tomorrow, don't you? If you see the guys from the charity collection you can let them in to set up."

"Oh.. um... yeah Tammy. No problem."

Then I smirked and told her, "By the way Tammy, you look great in those jeans today... if you know what I mean..."

She blushed heavily, probably envisioning herself getting her ass fucked hard by me, "Um... thanks Josh... See you tomorrow, ok?"

"Yeah. See ya later Tammy."

Before I turned to leave she tried to stop me, "Um... Josh...?"

I was curious, "...um yeah?"

I could sense her look deep into my eyes but her lips couldn't find the words she wanted to say. She soon lowered her gaze and looked back at the register, "Um... never mind... Forget it..."

I said, "Um... ok?" and turned to leave. As I headed outside Jacklyn was posting up signs for the ½ off specials we have set for next week.

"I saw that Josh. She wants you, and I'm not talking about just going out on a date and holding hands."

I continued to feign my innocence, "You really think so Jacklyn? I mean... I always thought I was way out of her league."

"Maybe.. but I seen the way she's checking you out. Just be careful if you guys hook up though. You know the rules about dating between co-workers and all that."

I laughed nervously, "Um... yeah Jacklyn. I kinda doubt that's ever gonna happen. But thanks for the heads up."

"Hey ya never know. Tammy didn't seem to the type to just wanna mess around either. Anyways, take care Josh."

"Yeah, see ya 'round Jacklyn."

I was surprised that Tammy almost asked me out. Jacklyn's observations confirmed it. Maybe Tammy will be just like Tasia, someone I could have sex with without using my limited powers. I also wondered if Lorena continued to think about me. I was curious how she'd act the next time I run into her. Either way, it was time for me to hit the mall.

The mall was within walking distance from where I worked, and I needed a new pair of work uniforms anyways. I figured this time in the afternoon would be a good time to run into some attractive ladies to use my powers with. I had to fight the urge to not freeze time and fuck Tamara all day, so I was hoping to find someone to release my pent up lust on.

I stepped into the mall and already saw some cuties sitting at the food court going on about their daily lives. Just heading down to the store where I bought my uniforms made me walk past all sort of attractive women, all of them wearing some sort of outfit showcasing their amazing bodies. I even think the woman that rung up my purchase was kinda cute in her own way. I was overwhelmed and felt like a kid in a candy shop. I almost felt evil thinking of the possibilities. This was what having these kinds of powers were all about!

As I looked around, I noticed this cute blonde walk past me on the way to a DVD store. She has her tied in a short ponytail and wore a baggy blue sweater and a nice pair of tight black pants that clearly defined her nice round butt.

I followed her inside, admiring her sweet ass while she browsed through the music section of the store. This little cutie's ass made my cock hard and I decided I'd start my fun with her.

After some browsing, the young woman soon left the store and walked to the clothing store right beside it. There were some tables with several boxes outside with some clothes on clearance, and she was leaning over to get a better look. I was pretending to be checking out the cellphones advertised on a kiosk right behind her while still checking out that sweet ass. I decided she was in the perfect position to take and muttered 'Time freeze now..'

Everything around us stopped, and I was honestly surprised it worked without me saying it so loudly. I head for the cute blonde, still leaning over, and as if pulled by a magnet, my hand went right for her sweet ass. My cock got stiffer as my hands ran along the nice smooth roundness of her ass. I'm glad it was as tight as it looked, my middle finger was already teasing her hole.

"Man... you sure got yourself a sweet little ass...." I couldn't help but say it, almost whispering it in her ear.

The girl suddenly snapped awake and was startled, "What the fuck?? Get your hand off my ass!!"

I forgot to tell her any sort of command. I guess talking to them wakes them up, so you have to be sure to tell them all your terms before you tell them to move. I had to think fast.

"Just relax cutie, keep your hands on the table and stick your ass out a little more."

She panicked as she looked around and saw everyone frozen in place, "What's going on? Who are you? Why is everybody standing still?"

I noticed she did set her hands back on the table and leaned over even more. I was hoping she was still able to follow my commands.

"Forget about them.. just focus on me.. I'm your friend Josh.. It's alright, we mess around with each other all the time. You know I like that sweet ass of your baby..."

I noticed how she'd slowly relax and change her attitude, "Oh um... hey Josh.. you just caught me by surprise... what's with all the people just frozen in place?"

My hand continued to rub and carress her ass, "Just ignore them... they'll be fine... What's your name cutie and how old are you? I'm so eager to fuck you... I just can't keep my hands off you."

"I'm Carol... and I'm 20...but you know that already... and you know I have a boyfriend... I let you touch me, but we don't go that far..."

"I know Carol... we both decided we wanted it to take it that far... now pull down your pants, sweetheart.."

Carol still seemed every confused, but she quickly unzipped her pants and started to pull them down, showing me her tight white panties. "But... I'd never cheat on Justin..."

"It's alright baby... we already discussed this before. We both go way back... before you ever met Justin... We grew up together and went through everything together... We promised each other that if we ever wanted to go this far... we'd do it... even if we already had someone..."

"I uh... I don't know Josh... I honestly don't remember us taking it that far... and you're gonna fuck me in the middle of the mall?"

I pulled her panties down and started rubbing her pussy, "Your friend dared us to do it in a public place... Now c'mon... spread your legs a little more and let me see your pussy... And keep your hands on the table, no matter what."

The blonde woman spread her legs more and showed her blonde little cunt. I didn't want to take her dry, so I kneeled down in front of her and started licking her pussy. This startled her, but she wouldn't leave her place.

"Josh... what are you doing..? Oh fuck...."

She shuddered as I drove my tongue into her sweet little cunt. I never ate a girl out from behind before, but perfection didn't matter in this case. I kept focusing on licking her up to get her nice and wet for me. She suddenly started grinding her cunt against me, she was really enjoying it now.

"Oh fuck..... Justin never eats me out.... Mmmm... you must really want it bad, baby..."

"Really bad Carol... are you ready for it...?"

"I guess... I wouldn't mind if you kept eating my pussy though.... That feels so good Josh..."

I stood up again and started unzipping my own pants, "I promise I'll lick you good next time Carol.. for now let's hurry and do this before we get caught."

The blonde looked back and smiled at me as I pulled out my cock, "Oh wow... that's real nice Josh... I'm glad we decided to do this..." She leaned over showing me that she was giving me full access to her.

I was so horny, I was eager to fuck someone good. I slid the full length of my cock inside her, nice and slow, but I wouldn't stop until she took it all. She gripped onto the table as hard as she could as felt my thick rod take her whole.

"Oh.... Fuck.... Not all at once Josh... Oh my god.... It's so big baby... Go slow on me..."

"I just can't wait anymore Carol. I've been wanting you so bad for the longest time..." I grabbed her hips and started to thrust against her, making her taking it all each time.

The blonde moaned loudly, trying her best to make it easier on herself. She raised one of her legs on the table, trying to let my cock slide in and out of her without hurting her. My cock felt heavenly inside her. This random girl felt so nice and tight, and the rush of fucking a total stranger was making it feel even more intense.

"Ohhh Josh... yeah.... Mmmmmm.... I needed this so bad..... we shoulda fucked a lot sooner baby..."

Hearing her groans of pleasure just made that much better. She was completely into it now, her pussy was so wet, it was easier to thrust inside her now, even though she was small and tight.

Our groans would echo throughout the mall as I continued to pump into her sweet little cunt. The table was being rocked back and forth, and one of the boxes of clothes fell over, making a mess and loud slam sound. It didn't stop us, not for a second. I kept fucking the living daylights out of this blonde little cutie giving each other the raw pleasure we both needed.

I could feel Carol breathing faster and harder, losing herself to the moment. She didn't care what was going on around her anymore, or why people were standing still like mannequins. She just wanted to cum. And she wanted her best friend to help her do it.

"Oh fuck!!! Fuck that pussy baby!!! I'm so close!!! Make me cum Josh!!!"

I rocked her back and forth, slamming her against the table with each thrust. I felt myself getting close to, but I didn't want to cum until I pounded that sweet ass. I fought back the urge for release as I felt Carol shiver and shake as she succumbed to her own orgasm.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! AAAGGGHH!!!"

Carol held onto some of the boxes, breathing hard as the wave of pleasure passed. She moaned as she felt my hard cock slide out of her.

"...You don't have to stop baby....just keep fucking me until you're done..."

"Don't worry Carol... I'm not stopping yet..."

My cock was now nice and slick thanks to her wet little cunt, and her body would be a lot more relaxed after cumming. She knew what was coming when I forced my index finger up we ass.

"Whoa!!! What are you doing??"

"I'm just gonna fuck that sweet ass of yours... like we agreed to..."

"Bullshit!! I'd never agree to that! We can do whatever, but not that!"

She was starting to get up and tried to swat my hand away from her ass. "Just relax and let it happen Carol! You'll like it, trust me!"

"No!! I don't want you to fuck me in the butt like some cheap whore!" She was confused as to how she suddenly stopped resisting and laid back down on the table, her ass still up in the air and vulnerable to my finger.

"Just relax. You think I'm gonna fuck a girl with a sweet ass like yours without fucking her in the ass? It doesn't make you a whore. Many people do that."

"I still don't want to do it... ow... stoppit Josh... your finger feels weird in there..."

She would still relax herself and let me continue to finger her ass. I could barely wait anymore, and my cock was literally throbbing now, but I knew I had to make it easy on her.

I felt her sweet little hole was used to my finger by now and decided it was time to take her. She could already feel the thick throbbing head of my cock rubbing up against her hole, a mixture of my precum and her own juices lubing her up.

"Oh my god... Don't Josh.... just don't! Look... I'll suck your cock... I'll suck it until you cum down my throat! I don't care... I'll even swallow. Hell, go wild and fuck my mouth... just don't do this, please!"

It was too late to stop me. I just had to fuck this cutie's sweet ass. I slowly pressed forward, spreading her virgin ass with my thick head. I could feel her wince as I slowly pulled back and started to fuck her with the head.

"Agghhh!! Oh my god.... I can feel it going in..." all she could do was hold onto the table and take it. She groaned as she felt my cock fuck her delicate virgin hole, slowly sinking deeper each time. I kept going at this slow pace until eventually my full length was buried deep inside her.

"Ow!!! Oh god!!! Oh my god!! It's inside me!! Fuck!! It feels so big inside my ass!!!"

I smirked as he pressed my balls against her cheeks, "What do you think Carol? You took my full length up your ass... it feels so nice and snug in there, I could almost cum right now..."

"Oh my god!!! I.. I don't know what to think Josh!! I can't believe I got the whole thing up my ass... It's so fucking huge...If you were any bigger, you'd break me for sure!!"

"I'll be careful sweetheart. I want you to cum, not be in pain. Just relax and let me put all of it inside you. Oh fuck... you feel so good...."

I moaned loudly as I felt my thick shaft slide in and out of her ass. The feeling was unbelievable, I would pull most of it out and then shove my full length back inside her. Carol's moans and groans of forced pleasure only got me harder and eager to fuck the hell out of her.

"Josh... oh fuck... I can feel it.... Oh fuck... oh fuck... cumming..... I'm cumming...."

I couldn't stop myself. Losing myself to the pleasure, I rocked the blonde back and forth as I pumped her ass. After a few more minutes of mercilessly thrashing her ass with my pole, I could feel her body shake and convulse as her forced orgasm suddenly hit her.

"Uggghhh!!!! Oh fuuuuuuuck....." She was in disbelief that her anal pounding had brought her to orgasm, probably a more intense one than she ever had with vaginal sex.

Carol whimpered weakly as I continued to pump her ass. I just couldn't stop until I came inside her. The following seconds felt like hours to both of us as I finally pumped her once-virgin hole full of thick white cum.

I finally let her go and the poor girl collapsed, breathing hard and trying to regain herself. I pulled up my pants and sat by a nearby chair, also worn out. I stared over at Carol, trying to get back up. I could see her little hole, now spread open thanks to me. I'm sure it would close up whenever I unfroze time.

I wanted to fuck more and more women. I obviously couldn't spend an eternity screwing every last female that happened to be in the mall at the time, but the thought was tempting. "You can just relax for a while there Carol. I'll be walking around."

The girl laid down, trying to catch her breath, while I continued to walk around. I went to the bathroom real quick and washed my cock. I didn't want some girl sucking on it when it was just inside another girl's ass. I then decided to head towards the food court since there were always cuties there. I didn't expect to see a familiar face though.

I didn't recognize her at first due to her different clothes, but it was Kylie, the girl I fucked a few days back. She was now wearing a light green shirt and loose fitting jeans, but I'm sure it was her. I still remembered her short dark hair and her lovely hazel eyes. Her friend Jessica wasn't there, but she was sitting and talking with 3 other girls.

The first girl was kinda thick and wearing a slightly loose blue sports hoodie, but I could still make out her nice tits poking through. She was cute and had long long hair with it flowing down either side of her shoulders down to her tits. She had on a nice set of greyish-blue jeans and a very nice big round ass. I'm not saying this one was chubby, but she was a bit thicker than Kylie and the other slender girls. She was laughing at something and has her little iphone in her hand.

The second girl also had long black hair, but it only reached a bit below the neck. Unlike the first one, it would also go down her sides, covering her ears. She was also rather cute and was wearing a thin white shirt, opened up to show her tight red tank top underneath proudly displaying her impressive chest. She wore loose jeans shorts so it was hard to make out if she has a nice ass or not. I assume that with her nice long toned legs, she would, but I figured I'll be taking off those shorts soon enough to know for myself. She was in the middle of sipping her soda.

The third girl was still standing, looking like she just arrived with her food and was about to sit down. She was adorable and had short hair that barely went to the back of her neck. She was wearing a light blue plaid shirt that still accentuated her small breasts and a nice tight pair of dark blue jeans. As I walked behind her I admired her nice round ass, her jeans barely able to contain them.

I couldn't resist with this one. I reached out and grabbed her ass. My cock instantly started to throb as I felt her nice tight buns in my hand, but I was careful not to say anything this time.

"How nice Kylie, you came back for more and you also brought some extra friends for me to play with." I thought to myself. I took a few seconds to decide how exactly I was going to do this with so many women at once.

I spoke directly to Kylie, "Alright Kylie, I want you to remember all the fun we had last time and continue being my friend. You're going to help out these girls go along with whatever I want them to do, alright?"

Kylie nodded. I then looked at the girls, "Alright, what are you names ladies and how old are you all?"

The girl sipping her soda with the alluring red top released her straw and answered first, "I'm Kayla... I'm 21".

The thicker one with the sports hoodie replied, "I'm Chelsea... I'm 20."

The third girl whose sweet ass I was currently fondly jumped away from my hand, "I'm Karina... um.. 22...what the fuck?! Why is your hand all over my ass?"

I pulled her closer to me and forced my lips on hers, my hand once again caressing her sweet cheeks. She struggled, but it only made my cock harder and want to fuck her more. The others watched with surprise, though Kylie looked like it was something she was used to happening already.