Frozen in Time Ch. 08

Story Info
After the mall girls, he runs into....? And then...?
6.2k words
4.59
52.6k
42

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Any events and characters names are purely fictional and any similarities with real people are coincidental)

*

My name is Josh and thanks to a run-in with a strange guy that had the ability to freeze time, now I can freeze time too. I can also use the ability to make any woman do whatever I wanted, so naturally, I took out all my sexual desires on them.

So far I used this ability on most of my female friends and co-workers, as well as a few random women here and there that I've had my eye on for a while. Not only that, I can also leave hypnotic suggestions into some of these women so they can still want to fuck with me even after time went back to normal.

Currently I decided to go into the mall near work to have some fun with all the women I wanted. I only had a few times that I could use this ability so I wanted to go all out at least once. After fucking a cute 20-year old blonde with a nice ass named Carol, I found a girl named Kylie that I ran into a few days ago and she has some rather cute friends. I decided to take all four girls, but I overdid it and passed out from exhaustion. I was out before I could unfreeze time.

I slowly woke up and felt my body being bounced around someone's bed. I looked around and noticed I was on a king sized bed surrounded by other beds of different shapes and sizes. I was in a furniture store.

I looked up to see Chelsea, one of Kylie's friends, a cute girl with long dark hair and a blue sports hoodie, and I realized that my cock was buried deep inside her wet slick pussy. "What... what's going on...?

Chelsea looked down on me, pinning me down with her hands as she kept thrusting herself against me, taking me deep each time. "Mmmm I just love your cock deep in my pussy... isn't this the best thing to wake up to baby? Being deep inside me? It's like the mall is all ours and we have our own luxurious king sized bed to fuck in."

Kayla, Kylie, and Karina were surrounding me now, all of them naked from the waist down. Kayla said, "It's weird... no one else in the whole mall is moving.. like it's all frozen... but all we care about is having sex with you."

Carol was with them too, having wandered around the mall and eventually finding the others, "I'm glad I found other people that can talk and move. But I also just wanna fuck right now... It's all I can think about."

It seems the girls had ideas of their own, but they didn't freak out at the thought of time being frozen. They kept their main focus on me, like I always told them whenever I freeze time."How did I get here... weren't we all at the food court?"

Kylie explained, "We weren't done with you, so Chelsea had us drag you into the furniture store so we could continue our fun. You're a heavy bastard. We're lucky Chelsea's strong enough to do most of the work."

Chelsea moaned as she continued to grind her cunt against my hard shaft. "Shut up you guys... you're ruining the mood.... How bout a little privacy here?"

Kayla climbed onto the bed and started to position herself over my face. "No way... I want some fun too. Carol told us you're good at eating pussy... so let's see if it's true."

Before I could say anything, Kayla sat on my face, giving me a delicious view of her eager teenage cunt. I decided to go with it at this point, the feeling of Chelsea's pussy massaging my cock so intensely was making my head spin with lust. I grabbed onto her and started licking her pussy, driving it deep inside her.

The others watched and started playing with themselves as Chelsea continued to buck her hips against me and Kayla rode my face. Chelsea held onto Kayla's shoulders for support, rocking her hips harder against me, and Kayla would hold onto the headboard.

All I could see was Kayla's cunt in my face and all I could feel was my cock gripped tightly by the tomboy's tight cunt. I don't know how I lost control, but I was at their mercy and it felt incredible.

The room was full of moans, mostly Chelsea and Kayla's as I tried my best to work on both on them. Any sound I made was muffled by Kayla's muff in my mouth. I sucked on her clit and I could tell she really loved that as she started thrusting her hips against me. I tried to thrust back against Chelsea the best I can, but she was riding me so roughly, she was in complete control.

"Oh fuck... I never get enough of this... Mmmm... we're gonna have to fuck like this more often Joshy-boy... We're gonna fuck like this every day after class.... Oh yes..."

Kayla rocked her hips against my face, "Oh fuck... it feels so good.... don't stop till I cum... Oh yeah... you eat my pussy so good..."

I grabbed onto Kayla's sweet ass, admiring her tightness as I ate out her dear sweet 21-year old cunt. My cock was being suckled hard as I could feel Chelsea start to really get into it. She must have been getting close as I felt her tightness really working my cock. I groaned into Kayla's muff as I felt myself squirt hard into Chelsea.

I could feel the tough girl continue to grind me a few more times until he finally slowed down. Kayla looked down at her and motioned for me to keep eating her out. I tried my best though her friend really wore me out. I felt the weight lifted off my hips as Chelsea rolled off me, and I started to continue my duty to pleasuring Kayla.

I felt a hand grab my tired sore cock and soon felt it enter someone's mouth. Kayla kept bucking her hips against me, riding my face with the silent insistence that I continue, so I couldn't tell who was sucking my cock.

Kayla moaned loudly as I worked my tongue inside her, feeling herself reaching her peak. The mystery girl started pumping my cock, and then went back to sucking on it, eager to get me hard for yet another round. I soon heard Carol say "Damn Kylie, you really want it bad..." I felt my cock harden up as I found out it was the girl I had the most 'history' with of the bunch.

Now with Chelsea off me, I sat up and grabbed onto Kylie, surprising her. I kissed her intensely and she quickly went along with it, wrapping her arms around me. I pinned her on her back and decided to finish this mall romp by fucking the hell out of her tight little cunt.

"Oh gawd... fuck me Josh... I'm all yours..."

"Damn right you are... I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass any time I want..."

"Please baby... please.... Do it!!! Fuck me good!!"

Kylie would wrap her arms and legs around me and let me just drill into her like crazy. Her friends started to chant and cheer.

Carol would be yelling out, "Whoo-hoo Josh! Fuck her good! Let her have it!!!"

Kayla would chime in, "Take all of it Kylie! Scream like a horny little slut! You know you live for his cock!"

Everything felt so surreal as the feeling of Kylie's tight cunt and my own exhaustion was making my head spin. The random cheers and jeers from Chelsea, Carol, Kayla and Karina, as well as Kylie's wild screams of having her pussy pounded hard filled the area and echoed across the mall. It didn't take long until I finally came hard, letting the sexy dark haired woman take all of my cum.

I was worn out past my limit now. I wish I was around these girls' ages... maybe I would have gone all night if I was a jock at their college. But who knows what all night was anymore when time was frozen for.... Who knows how long now? I didn't even know how long I was out before they woke me up.

Carol climbed on the bed. "Mmmm it's my turn baby.."

Kayla would shove her aside, "No, actually I think it's my turn. We don't even know you girl."

Carol protested, "Hey! We was doin' it with me before he ran into you girls!"

As they argued, Karina moved in and kissed me. I thought to myself, "Oh god, these girls are gonna kill me..."

I looked at Karina and kissed her back lightly, "Sorry for this ladies... even I know when I've had too much of a good thing.. I'm gonna need a break before you all make my dick fall of..."

Kayla pouted, "Awwww over so soon..?"

Chelsea asked, "Are you gonna call me?"

"Well... if you girls hang out at this mall often enough, I just might run into you. In fact... Ok... you're all gonna forget all the things we did today when time goes back to normal. You never even saw me. But you'll make it a habit to hang out and eat at the food court every Friday at around this time, do you all understand?"

All of them said either 'yeah' or 'ok' at around the same time. Good. This increases the chances of running into them again in case I wanted to use another turn at them.

Part of me wanted to plant some suggestions to either Chelsea or Kylie... much like I've been doing to Lorena and Tammy... but I figured it would get complicated if suddenly too many women started coming after me at around the same time.

"Ok girls, go back to regular lives and forget you ever met me. Time... unfreeze... NOW!"

I was suddenly tossed further back into the mall, not too far from where Carol was walking around, going about her business. As she walked off, I stared at her sweet ass, admiring the fact that I fucked her in the ass... and that she was literally begging for my cock.

After everything was restored to normal, I felt how all the tiredness and soreness was gone and I felt renewed. This time it felt really weird since I was probably pushed farther than I ever had before... fucking five women multiple times in one sitting.... and now all of a sudden I was just fine.

I casually left the mall giving one last glance at the girls that were taking out their desires on me just moments before and walked out. They were still wrapped into their gossipy conversation, none of them really taking notice of me or even recognizing me, not even Kylie. Carol was the only one missing since she wasn't part of the gang and was back where I first ran into her. I soon boarded the bus and headed home.

On the bus I saw the redhead with glasses was already on it, also heading home. This time she had her name tag on so I could see her name was 'Alexis'. I wanted to tag her but I didn't want to freeze time again so soon in the same day. "Next time Alexis." I told myself. I admired how her tits bounced every time the bus did. Not even her loose uniform could hide them. Next time indeed.

After a while I got off the bus and headed home. My head was full of lustful memories, wishing I could have pounded Chelsea's ass one last time. Then I heard someone call my name.

"Hey Josh! Wait up!"

The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't believe it until I turned around to see her. It was Lorena, actually calling out to me. It was a pleasant unexpected surprise and I quickly smiled at her, "Hey there."

Man she looked so hot. Even after all the women I slept with she was still so gorgeous. She had her hair long dark and smooth, not a strand out of place. Her tight light blue shirt showed how round and perky her tits were and she was wearing dark grey form-fitting pants. I could only imagine how great her ass looked in those.

"So um...Coming home from work?"

I nodded and slowed my pace so we'd be walking side by side now. "Yeah. How was school?"

"Eh boring as usual. I still have a huge exam to take this weekend so of course Mr. Jones piled up the homework. Geez, an exam, an essay and a presentation in ethics. All in one week. They're killing us, I swear."

I nudged her playfully, "Well I'd love to help you study but most of that goes over my head. I'd be too distracted looking at how cute you are."

Lorena blushed heavily and smiled at me, "Oh stop it, I'm not that cute. You haven't seen Rhonda yet."

I looked at her, "Well your classmates can keep Rhonda. I just want you."

This brought silence to the conversation but I noticed she kept a nervous smile, as if afraid to say what she really wanted to say. "Oh my god... Josh..."

"Maybe I just really like you Lorena. And not just as friends, if you know what I mean. I don't care about the age difference if you don't."

"I um... I don't know... You're cool to talk to but I don't really know you...."

"Don't you like me Lorena?"

She blushed and avoided eye contact, "kinda.... I mean to talk to and stuff....but like... I don't know.."

This felt like the time to be bold. This girl was probably playing with herself every night imagining having me inside her, per my commands. She was already blushing and probably entertaining the idea in her mind. I wanted to make her mine in real time. It was time to make a move and see just how strong my influence is in her.

"Lorena, what if I drop by whenever your family is gone and help you study? I admit I don't know too much but I'd like to be alone with you.... And see what happens."

Lorena looked at me, "Stop by my house? See what happens....?"

"Yeah. You said you barely know me. Let's hang out and get to know each other better. I want you to trust me Lorena. I want us to get close."

"Get close....?"

"Yeah... Be better friends... Have more time to talk... Maybe more than just friends. Maybe do more than just talking...."

"I... I don't know. The only time I have the house to myself is the weekend. Sunday afternoon when dad is still working and mom and my sis are off shopping. I'd get in all sorts of trouble if they come home early and see you there. It's um.. not really a good idea..."

"Alright then, how about coming over to my place then? I don't live that far from here ya know. I just want to spend some time alone with you."

She looked at me, still smiling a little as if she was just playing along, "Really... Why?"

I looked right into her eyes letting her know I desired her as a woman and not just a friend. "I think you know why. You remember what we talked about last time. Having that certain someone to help you with certain needs.. I'd really love to be the one to help you with that...."

She was speechless as her smile vanished and her eyes widened. She finally got the hint that I wasn't just joking around or casually flirting. Her tone of voice changed almost as if it were someone else speaking, "Oh my god...Are you serious.....?"

I winked at her, "What if I am...? Would you want to..?"

Lorena was totally put on the spot, and the answer wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. A week ago she would have said no before I even finished asking. "I... I don't know Josh... I mean... You're cool and all but like you're too old for me... We only really talked like, twice or so... I..."

I was feeling that I pushed her too far. I didn't want to scare her off either. I liked at least talking with her and flirting with her in real time and didn't want to ruin that by coming on too strong. "Well I'm just saying...you know in case you ever wanted to... With me ... I mean if you don't want to, we can forget I brought it up..."

"No... It's just... I don't know... I barely know you Josh.. But you and me.. Doing that... I never... But I kinda want..."

Suddenly another familiar voice came in to kill the mood. "Hey there Josh! How's it going?"

I turned to see Tasia and though I like her too, I thought to myself "Dammit!!!"

"Oh um.. Hey Tasia.... Um, where'd you come from?" I noticed she was wearing a red shirt and some jeans.

She wrapped her arms around me, knowing full well that Lorena was watching. "I finished early and decided to check up on my good friend."

She then turned to Lorena and let me go. "Oh I'm sorry, we haven't been introduced. I'm Tasia, a real good friend of Josh. And you are...?"

Lorena's face was flustered with all sorts of emotions, unable to make out what to think about the slender intrusive redhead. ".... I'm Lorena... Are you his girlfriend?" She glared at me as she awaited Tasia's reply. I didn't know what kinda face to make back at Lorena. Was she jealous?

Tasia kept an arm wrapped around me, "No. But sometimes we act like it, if you know what I mean."

Lorena glared at me, "Yes. I get exactly what you mean. Well... I got studying to do, so I guess I'll be going. Have fun you too."

Before I could say anything she turned and headed off. "Um... See you next time Lorena? Ok?" I received no answer as she kept walking out of sight.

Tasia saw her run off. "Your friend has a temper. Doesn't she? Or is she something more...?"

I didn't know what to say to that, but replied with, "No.. Just a girl I run into once in a while and we make conversation."

"I could feel her wanting to burn me into ashes with her eyes. She's jealous. But why, I wonder? Didn't I tell you not to go around chasing tail while you're with me? You're not already forgetting our little arrangement are we?"

"I.... Uh.. No... I mean... She's just a girl I run into from time to time. I don't know why she acted that way!"

I did know though, although Tasia confirmed any doubt. Lorena was jealous or at least upset with me. Did she really want me? It looks like my planted suggestions were really working. It sounded a lot like she really wanted it before we were interrupted. Oh Tasia, why didn't you come a few minutes later?

"Am I not enough?" The redhead's question snapped me back to reality as the tone of her voice also shifted.

"I mean... I know this is mostly for me... Though you have to admit you're getting a good part of the deal too... But I mean... Am I not good enough that you don't have to be looking for other girls to fuck? I don't... satisfy you...?"

Now Tasia was the one acting hurt. "I uh... No Tasia.. You're amazing. I mean what we're doing... I'm lucky to have someone like you to do it with. But hey, I thought you said this was just sex with no feelings. You're also starting to sound kinda jealous yourself."

Tasia looked away, regaining her serious 'in-charge' demeanor. "Heh. Of course not. Don't be silly. What we have is strictly for the sex. But we both agreed it was just sex between us and no one else. I don't want to catch whatever bugs 'Lorena' might be carrying. I just felt... Well... You're um... Real good at it... I just wanna make sure I'm doing good at my end of the deal... You know?"

"Oh believe me Tasia, you're VERY good on your end of the deal." I had to admit it, the bitch got me hard as fuck. And if I didn't have Lorena this time, I was gonna take it out on her tight sexy body.

Tasia's face lit up, taking kindly to the compliment. She soon smirked as she continued to keep up her overconfident facade,"Good. Well, I didn't come looking for you just to say hi. Let's get back to your place and continue with our delightful little arrangement, shall we?"

I nodded "Yeah. Why not?"

As soon as we got to my place, she wrapped her arms around and kissed me intensely. It was a deep lustful kiss as I felt her savor my lips. She looked into my eyes almost engulfing me in her natural beauty, "It's you and me now baby. You, me and no one else. I'm gonna make you forget all about what's-her-face."

I smirked "You're really jealous of her, aren't you?"

She reached down and started to stroke my cock, already getting hard in her grasp. "I hate competition.... I can see how you can find her 'cute' I guess... But you... You're mine."

She suddenly shoved me hard, making me fall backwards on the bed behind me. Girl had some strength behind her slender arms. She crawled on me and started to undo my belt. "Mine... And mine alone.... And don't you forget it Josh..."

She yanked my belt off and flung it across the room. She eagerly unzipped my pants and yanked then down to my knees, not bothering to take then off all the way. My cock was throbbing hard, hurting desperately to be inside her.

She looked at me as she took a from grip of it and started stroking it tenderly, "This is also mine...." If she only knew.

She continued to stroke my cock, slowly tightening her grip and I couldn't help but moan at how good it felt in her hand. But I didn't want a simple hand job. I was eager for her to suck it. "Oh god Tasia, you're driving be crazy... I want it in your mouth baby..."

12