Frozen in Time Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked ,"You want me to suck your cock?"

"Yeah baby.. It's all yours... Go for it..."

"Mmmm you want to feel your hard throbbing cock being sucked and slurped by my nice warm mouth? Do you want me to swallow it all until it's rubbing the back of my throat?"

I could barely stand her teasing. "Yes Tasia... Fuck yes... Deep throat it... Make me cum in your mouth, you sexy bitch..."

"Mmmm I want to. But what are you gonna do for me?" As she asked she circled her index finger and thumb around the foreskin and the head, pulling it in and out of it.

"I'll fuck you so good baby... I'll mount you and make you scream..."

"That's getting ahead of ourselves Joshua. I'm thinking more if you want me to suck your cock... You're going to have to eat my pussy... I want you to just spread me and let your tongue go wild.... I want to cum in your mouth baby... After you cum in mine. "

"Sounds good to me... I've been wanting to go down on you for a while."

She started stroking me faster, the burning sensation of orgasm already building up. "You really mean it? You're not just telling me what I want to hear and plan to back out later aren't you? I have no problem spilling your cum all over my hand."

This was such sweet torture. It felt so good in her hand but I really wanted to see the sexy redhead going down on my cock. If I was gonna cum I really wanted to be in her mouth. "I'm serious Tasia. I'll eat you out. I got no problem doing that, I swear."

She smiled, "You'll be the first to taste me Josh. It's hard to find someone that does eat out. Mmmm I was thinking about it all day. I even scrubbed extra hard down there when I showered. Make sure it's extra clean for my man."

"Your man?"

"Um... You know what I mean..." Before she could say anything else, she ended the conversation by taking my cock into her mouth. I could feel it throb as her warmth enveloped the sensitive head. I felt the heat hit my body as her tongue swirled around it, making sure it was nice and moist before she really started to suck on it.

I groaned, much to her enjoyment as she slurped hard on me, giving most if her suction to the head. Her lips massaged it intensely as she kept rolling it in and out of her mouth. Looking down to see her work my shaft was an amazingly sexy sight I'll probably never forget no matter who I'd end up with.

Tasia continued to swallow my shaft losing herself to the pleasure of giving oral sex. I could tell she loved sucking cock, or at least mine, though she'd never admit it. She kept her word as I felt her take all of it and rub the back of her throat. I felt her choke a little, but she wouldn't stop taking my full length down her throat. It was like she was trying hard to outdo herself from the last time we did this.

I set my hand on the back of her head, eager to fuck her sweet mouth, but she pushed it away. She wanted this to be all her, as she continued to fuck her own mouth with my rod. I moaned as the pleasure she have me was driving me crazy with desire over her. She really was an intense lover.

"Oh fuck... Tasia... You're such a sexy... Horny little thing... You're gonna make me cum.... Oh man..."

She looked me, as she pulled my cock out of my mouth and started stroking me fast and hard, "I am a horny little thing. What are gonna do about it hmm?"

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna eat your pussy..."

"Mmmm and what else..?"

"Then I'm gonna fuck you good."

She smiled at me. "That's what I like to hear." She resumed and kept her main focus on the head, staring at me with those overpowering lustful eyes. My balls were already starting to tighten as I was going to cum soon, and she grabbed them, starting to squeeze them carefully.

It didn't take long until I finally gave her what she so desperately craved. I held into the back of her head as my cum spilled down her throat, forcing her to swallow it all. I heard her little sounds of surprise but she didn't resist, suck in hard to get every last drop of it. "Oh man... Tasia..." I said with a heavy breath.

The triumphant woman let my cock go and climbed up to me at eye level, smiling with satisfaction. "That's it... I love hearing you say my name like that... So out of breath and full of pleasure that I gave you. Let's see how many times you'll say my name tonight."

She got off me and slowly undid her own belt. Never losing eye contact, she took off her jeans and pulled her red panties down. I notice this time her pussy was completely and smoothly shaved. Not a hint of red.

She caught me looking, "Like it? I made sure it was completely shaven so you can see what you're doing. Are you ready to keep your word... Cause sucking on that big cock of yours already got me kinda wet..."

"More than ready, baby! Bring your sexy self over here before I grab you myself."

She smiled and walked over sexily, giving me a little twirl so I can check out her cute tight ass. I moved over to give her room and she laid next to me a few inches away. She made herself cozy on my pillow and spread her leg giving me a clear view at her passage to lustful heaven. Her gorgeous eyes told me she was eager to move in and get a taste.

I leaned in and started licking her slowly and teasingly. She tasted sweet and still smelled a bit of cherry and flowers from whatever shampoo she rinsed herself with. She moaned lightly, already enjoying it, "oooh... That feels good already..."

I then jammed my tongue inside her, which made her groan loudly. I lashed my tongue in and out of get trying to go as deep as I could. I already felt how tightly her pussy sucked on my tongue, which already got me hard for her. I soon started to suck on her clit which made her moan and coo loudly.

"Oh my god... I love this... You're so good at this Josh. Don't stop baby... Mmmmm yes.... Lick that clit good..."

I continued to suck her clit as I slide a finger inside her. I could feel her shiver and shake as my finger went deep. She soon started thrusting against me as my tongue started to fuck her sweet little love hole.

"Oh fuck..... Oh Josh... Just like that... Oh my god... It feels just as good as if we were already fucking. Oh fuuuuuck...."

The fiery redhead felt the pleasure rattle her senses as she dug her fingers into my hair. She lost herself to the moment and was basically fucking my face as I continued to savor her sweetness. Her breathing hastened and she buried my face between her legs the most she could. I knew she was about to lose it.

The young woman could no longer withstand my oral assault on her and soon came all over my face. Even though she loosened her grip on me I kept licking and sucking at her sweet cunt, leaving her panting and gasping at my mercy.

"Oh my god... You're still going... You really like my pussy don't you..."

"I love it Tasia. I'm gonna have to eat you out every time I see you."

"Oh fuck... Sounds good to me... Ughhh.. I'm gonna have to hold you to that..."

I finally had my fill of her sweet juices and felt my cock getting eager to fuck her. As I got up she saw my hard shaft and smiled "Mmmm. Do it Josh. Fuck me good. Make me your woman. Show me how badly you want to fuck your woman."

I couldn't tell if was getting personal or was just too horny to care what she was saying. I didn't care since the only thing on my mind was taking her and wrecking her horny cunt with my cock.

"I thought I was only yours and not the only way around. I thought you were calling all the shots in our little... Whatever this is..."

She extended her arms towards me, wanting to pull me in ever so badly. "I'm yours and yours alone baby. I don't want anyone to fuck me but you Josh. Come here and take me."

I mounted her and jammed my cock inside her, making her jump and moan intensely at the same time. She wrapped her arms and a leg around me as she pulled me in for a deep intense kiss. I could feel the raw lustful desire radiate off her. I feel like whatever toughness she had was gone and she has given herself completely to me... And I was more than ready to have her.

I moaned into her lips as my cock buried itself deep inside her tight wet cunt. Her sweet pussy almost sucked me in, just as eager to take me in as I was to take her. My tongue played wildly with hers as I made her taste herself. My hands groped and squeeze her perfect little tits. I wanted to feel every part of her and savour this moment.

This is exactly what I wanted to do with her since the first time I saw her and it felt that much more intense knowing it was all happening in real time. I have made this sexy redhead mine. All mine. Let her think that was she was the one in control, the truth is she wants me even more than I ever wanted her. She'll be begging me to fuck her.

I could hear her wild groans as I continued to pound into her, letting her have my full length every time. I let go of her lips to suck on the side of her neck, wanting to hear her moans loud and clear. My hands reached behind her and grabbed her ass tight, ramming her into me as I pounded her hungry pussy.

"Oh god... Oh Josh... Don't stop baby... It feels so good.... I wanna cum all over your cock baby... I wanna cum all over your thick hard cock... Mmmmm.... Agghhh..."

"I won't stop until you cum, you sexy little bitch."

I was already fighting the urge to cum. Her pussy just felt so amazing and her sounds of lustful bliss were getting to me. She had me locked inside her, I knew she wouldn't let me go even if I were to cum inside her. I kept thrashing against her, hoping she would hit her climax first.

Tasia started grinding her hips faster and more intensely. I could tell she was almost there. I held off on cumming the best I could until I finally heard her let out a long groan of satisfaction. Her pussy clenched on me as hard as it could as I felt her juices coat my cock.

I couldn't stand it. I quickly pulled out and sprayed my load all over her face. She let out a small gasp of surprise since she was too busy panting hard to actually speak. I could barely breathe as well as my second shot landed on her tits. I laid down next to her as I tried to recover. She really knew how to wear me out.

We laid there for a while, both enjoying the afterglow. She eventually wiped the cum off her face and tits and licked her fingers. I have to say it did look weird seeing a girl do that in real life that wasn't some porn star on tv. "Don't tell anyone I did that. Cum usually tastes kinda nasty, or at least my last boyfriend's was, but yours is kinda sweet."

"Um... Thanks?"

She looked at me with an adorable satisfied smile. "I was thinking Josh.... Maybe we can make our little set up here a little more on equal terms...."

"Oh? What do you mean?"

"You know how I said I call the shots and you can fuck me only when I say so...? Maybe... Whenever you're in the mood.. You can call me up too... Just make sure I'm off work or school... Ok?"

I was surprised. She was slowly warming up to me, something I never would have imagined from her. "You know. I just might do that, sweetheart."

"Heh, sweetheart? Let's not start getting personal, now."

I smirked a little, "Felt kinda personal earlier today when you acted like my jealous girlfriend. It was kind of sweet actually."

"Don't be silly. I'm not your girlfriend. But I am your lover... And THAT should remain exclusive between us... 'Sweetheart'."

I looked into her eyes, "And you are an amazing lover Tasia."

She smiled and kissed me sweetly. "So are you. I'm off Thursday. Mind if I drop by?"

"No... Not at all. In fact please do... After today I'm already anxious for our next meeting..."

She looked down my body and then back up at me, "Looks like we don't have to wait that long. Someone's already hard and ready to go."

I felt my cock, though tired, started to stiffen and throb again, ready to fuck that sexy bitch again. Having her that close to me, smiling at me with her gorgeous eyes did that to me.

Tasia licked her lips and started to slowly mount me, "Don't worry if you're tired, I'll just help myself."

I moaned as I felt my cock getting pushed inside her, reaching its full hardness as her pussy embraced me once again. She slowly lowered herself onto me until my full length was inside her and started to ride me slowly. I just held on tight and let her take me to heaven.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I still remembered Lorena's behavior. It really seemed she was interested earlier today, and then she really acted jealous whenever Tasia hinted we were messing around. She might be mad at me now.... But maybe I can work on her and get to be mine as well....

To be continued...

12