Frozen in Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was awesome. Tammy was now becoming another lover like Lorena and Tasia. I had to be careful to get all these girls right. "I'd really like that Tammy... that would be great."

The readhead tried to get up and winced a little. "Oh fuck... it felt so good when you were fucking me... but now that we stopped it feels like you busted me in half... owww..." I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey... you're smiling at my misery here, Mr. Runaway Jackhammer!" she'd playfully nudge me.

"No... It's just kinda funny since you were the one that wanted it rough..."

Tammy smiled as she finally sat up and kissed mer sweetly. "Oh fuck you... hehe. So... want to join me in the shower?"

"Sure. I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine?"

She smiled. "Deal!"

We had a fun little shower together. We were both too tried and sore to go another round, but there was still a bit of playful groping here and there. We shared a few kisses and soon got out and dried off. Soon enough we said our goodbyes, since we'll see each other at work the next day, and I was ready to leave.

As I tied my shoes and looked out her window I saw a cute short haired girl staring towards the house. It took me a second to recognize her as the same girl I saw on the bus earlier today. I could have sworn she was looking right at me.

Tammy wrapped her arms around me from behind. "Now remember, sugar, mum's the word at work, OK? You know how nosey Jackie gets and I better not hear from Patrick that you're bragging about what we did today. He hits on me enough as is and if he hears we're fooling around he's gonna think I'm easy and start thinking he actually has a shot at me. And trust me baby... I do NOT like him in the same way that I like you... got it?"

"Heh heh, loud and clear Tammy."

As I walked down the stairs to leave I looked around, but the mystery girl was nowhere to be seen.

12