Frozen Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"I'm going to take a shower before dinner, okay?" I asked James.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said as he peeled the potatoes.

Tuesday afternoon James started packing our stuff for the trip. He was noticeably nervous even though he knew what he was going to say and was pleased with the changes we had made that were approved by Susan, his supervisor.

"I'm taking the last of this stuff to the car, will you be ready soon?" he asked as he went out the door.

"Yes, ten more minutes," I promised.

When I stepped out the door, Bayley was talking to James. I handed her the key to take care of the pets and told her that I would be back on Thursday evening.

"But I'll need your help again on Monday because I'm going back down on Monday evening and will be back on Wednesday night," I reinforced her memory.

"They'll be treated like royalty," she promised and hugged us both good bye. "You'll do great, James, I know you will," she assured him as we pulled off.

"Are you alright with us just taking the one car?" he asked as we drove out of the subdivision.

"As long as you are okay not having a vehicle for a couple of days while I'm back up here," I assured him.

The drive is long, about four hours. I lay my seat back so that I could relax and play games with the truck drivers. I rolled down my window, pulled my skirt up to just below my crouch and loosened the first three buttons of my blouse.

James loved this game. He would slow down just as we came along side the big rigs and they would keep pace with us for a few miles while he ran his hand up and down my leg and pinched my nipples.

Their air horns tooted their thanks for the show we gave them. Sometimes, if they saw us pull over at a rest station, they would pull in too and come talk to us and get their own personal feel of my tits and even my pussy.

One driver asked if I would ride along with him for a while. James smiled, then realized that he would not get to watch.

"Man, I'll be good to her. I just want to feel that wetness between those sexy legs of hers," tried to assure James. "Please let me touch her for the next thirty miles!" he negotiated.

I laughed and felt like a cow on the auction block. James looked at me for permission. I shook my head and he consented.

He followed the semi and we drove the speed limit so his thirty miles lasted a half-hour. His name was Russell. He was about 45 and he had been driving rigs for the last twenty-five years.

His wife was at home and waited each week for his return where she fucked him like a "pig in heat" when he got home. But when he was away, he was lonely for a soft, warm pussy.

I slipped off my panties and he smiled. "I wish Shirley would do that for me!" he said as he touched the bare skin that lay before him.

Lying against the passenger door, I spread my legs just in front of the gearshift. He licked his fingers then stroked my pussy lips and separated them. He poked his thick finger into my juices.

He held that finger to his nose and sniffed. Taking a deep breath he sighed and let it go. Then he licked my juices off his hand and inserted the finger again. This time he pumped it in and out.

My pussy lubricated herself and my clit came to attention. Russell was considerate. He pinched my clit between his large fingers and tried to move them up and down to make me climax. I could tell he wasn't use to really pleasing a woman. But I had to give him an "A "for effort.

I watched his dick grow in his crouch. He sat far enough back in the seat that there was plenty of room between the wheel and his body.

Crawling over the seat, I unzipped his fly and pulled out a hefty piece of meat. I looked in his eyes and licked my lips.

Russell said, "Thank you!" before I even started. I opened wide and licked the precum that rested on the head of his cock.

His foot slipped off of the gas. But he recovered quickly.

"I promise not to kill us," he chuckled.

My mouth slid down the length of his massive tool. It lodged deep in my throat. I lingered there for a short minute. Russell's hips pushed in a little deeper. His large hand held my head in place.

I thought he was going to hold me there the full thirty miles. But soon he released the pressure and allowed me to take control. I came up for air and then ran my tongue in and out of his urethra opening.

Pulling my lips tight, I fluttered up and down on his smooth head. He moaned his pleasure and whispered, "Please don't stop. I haven't had anything this good in forever!"

I quickened my pace and plunged deep on his long shaft. Once it was in my throat once again, I slowed the pace to give him the maximum pleasure in the smallest space.

When his knees started jerking, I quickened my pace and moved to his inflamed head. I massaged his sac and stuck my finger into his prostate. At that he jumped slightly.

"Ohhhhh, no one ever done that before; what was it?" he asked.

"Just a little pleasure button," I assured him.

"I need to teach Shirley that one," he told me. Then he was silent and allowed me to bring him to conclusion.

As his thick seed pumped into my mouth, he mused, "No, I can't think of a way to tell Shirley about that move. She would wonder where I learned about it. Damn! It made me feel so good. Can I do that to myself?" he mused.

Swallowing the last of his sperm, I said, "Yeah, but I don't know if it would be as effective without all of the elements."

I sat up and lay back against the door. His fingers swam in and out of the fluids in my cunt until we made our thirty miles. He started looking for a rest area and when we came across one he pulled over. James pulled up beside the large cab.

Russell opened my door and helped me out of the cab. James came up to me and I smiled. "We had fun!" I informed him.

"Great!" he cried and I could tell he had exploded at least one time. Just the thoughts of what was going on in that rig made him blow his load.

"Man, James, I feel like I should be paying you for her talents!" Russell said as he shook James' hand.

"I'm glad she pleased you, man!" he said. "You have a safe trip and be sure to take care of Shirley when you get home," James called as we got back into the car.

"Russell was a neat guy," I told him when we got on the road. "He had never had anyone explore his prostate," I giggled. "He's now trying to figure out how to teach his wife to do it without letting her know how he discovered it."

We laughed as I told James about the adventure. Then I lay back in my seat. James reached over and pulled my skirt up to my crouch and unbuttoned the top three buttons.

As he pulled his hand away, I reached for it and put his fingers in my mouth and sucked on them. His cocklett grew and I reached over and squeezed his little head.

"Ouch!" he cried.

"You had better be a good boy or I'll put a clamp on that little thing!" I threatened him.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he looked at me through the corner of his eye as he drove the last hundred miles to Baton Rouge.

It was three o'clock when we arrived at our hotel. My legs were cramped as I tried to crawl out of the car. I stretched and yawned. Then followed James in to the hotel.

Our room was on the second floor all the way to the end of the hall. It was quiet. No road noise or elevator sounds.

We were hungry. After we put our stuff in the room we went in search of nourishment. We walked since we had been cooped up in a vehicle for so long. There was surprisingly a nice breeze and the air flew up my skirt caressing my clit. I found it very invigorating.

James teased me and was really frisky. I love when he gets rambunctious. We played a little game of chase and hide and go seek. It felt good to back in our old town. Nice and comfortable feelings consumed us and we watched the colors as the afternoon turned to dusk.

We ended up at Macaroni Grill and had some delicious pasta and wine. James became a little more relaxed; he even joked and played around. "Let's find a playmate!" he suggested.

"Where are we going to find someone?" I questioned.

"Let's call David and Donna! He's always wanted to screw you!" he suggested. It was the first time he had smiled since we arrived.

"Sure, let's do that! It will at least give us some relaxation," I agreed.

We hurried back to the room and he got on the phone as soon as we arrived. To his relief, they were home the kids were at a neighbors. He hung up and said, "They're on their way!"

James turned the shower on and then came out and started stripping me. He threw my clothes on the floor and took me to the shower. We climbed in and he washed my hair and then my flesh. It was refreshing to feel the water as it massaged the tension of the road and the day out of my muscles.

Just as he finished drying me, there was a knock at the door. I could see the excitement on his face. He placed a light dress over my still moist skin and answered the door. There were hugs and handshakes and kisses passed around then we settled in our comfortable room.

David watched me as I sat next to James. He smiled and his hand went to his prick. There was chitchat and then David said, "Let's play! I'm really horny!"

Donna said, "I need to go to he car for something," and left the room.

James took my hand and led me to the bed. He pulled my dress off and sat me on his lap. David knelt in front of me and his mouth went to my breast that James held in his hand.

He suckled on it gently then pulled it into his mouth. Releasing all but the nipple it flopped out of his mouth. My nipple was between his teeth. Then his fingers found my moist cunt. In and out they went exploring this new territory.

"I knew you always wanted me," he bragged as he bent over and placed his tongue between the pussy lips James held open for him. Donna returned. In her hand she held a digital camera. I looked at James.

"They are just for our use, she isn't going to publish to the world," he promised.

The flash blinded me as Donna took a picture of David licking my pussy.

David pushed James away then lay me on the bed spread eagle. He unfurled his cock from his jeans and positioned himself between my legs. As his prick penetrated my cunt, another burst of light blurred my vision.

James had positioned himself at my feet and was sucking my toes as David's prick slid in and out of my pussy. He ran his fingers up and down my legs to comfort me as his lips caressed my digits.

Donna stood at the foot of the bed taking pictures of every motion her husband made. The flashing lights irritated me. I kicked at James who finally looked me in the eyes.

He jumped off the end of the bed and came around to me. "Yes, Mistress?" he beseeched me.

"Why is that camera going off so often?" I asked irritated.

"Donna likes to masturbate to pictures of David with other women," he explained.

I sighed deeply. "No one asked me for my permission to have my picture taken, did they?"

"Mistress, I will make sure your face isn't in any," he promised.

He kissed me then went back to my feet. His hands went to his pricklett, which was now hard and excited. He started playing with it.

"James, stop it or that will go into chastity!" I commanded.

David laughed.

"And if you don't get me off soon, I may put yours in one too!" I growled.

He looked at James and Donna then he mounted me and started fucking instead of fooling around.

Within minutes, James had climbed beside me and was playing with my clit while David fucked my good. My knees drew up and my hips reacted to the motion of David's. Within minutes there was an eruption and cum spewed from my pussy. My legs convulsed and my breast were hard. James pinched my left nipple and another rush of pleasure warmed my body.

Then James' came all over my boobs. David fell on top of me and Donna shot another picture.

I lay there pinned under the weight of the men. I pushed against James and kicked at David. Slowly they rolled off of me and I off of the bed. I went into the bath and ran the hot water.

James eventually joined me. He took a wash cloth and cleaned the sweat and cum from my body.

"You were a bad boy tonight, James!" I scolded. "You did not take care of ME!" If you don't wish to do so any longer I will find someone who does," I threatened.

"Please, Ma'am, I am so sorry for neglecting you. Please punish me, and put me in chastity, but please don't discard me!" he begged.

"Just bathe me and we'll talk about this later," I demanded and pulled his little cocklett hard. "You disappointed me tonight, James!"

"Yes, Ma'am, I promise to be good; I promise!" he pleaded.

I slid down in the water and allowed him to soothe and bathe me. When it as time for me to step out of the tub, he went into the room and asked Donna and David to leave because I was tired.

Once they were gone, he wrapped me in towels and took me to bed. He gave me a long massage and then lay beside me as I fell to sleep.

In the morning, I heard footsteps before I opened my eyes. James was walking around mumbling to himself.

I smiled and asked, "Are you okay?"

The sound of my voice startled him and he looked up quickly.

"Yes, just a few last minute ideas and thoughts to work through," he smiled. Then he surprised me when he said, "I'm sorry about last night."

"I know, that's not how you planned it or wanted it; it's okay just forget about it. I was tired and fussy," I told him. "What time is your first seminar today?"

"One o'clock, right after lunch," he answered.

"Oh we must be sure you eat light!" I chuckled and teased him.

"Yeah, really!" he joined the fun.

I dressed and we ate a light breakfast. Then I accompanied him to the room where he had his first conference. I told him I would meet him at noon. "I think I'll go sit under a tree and enjoy this unusually low humidity day while I have a chance," I kissed him good-bye and found my way outdoors.

I found a little coffee shop and stopped for some iced coffee. I glanced over a small weekly newspaper and relaxed. I guess I was lost in my thoughts because I jumped when a young man said, "Hello, I was wondering if I might join you?"

Once I composed my self, I looked up to see who had spoken. He didn't look much more than twenty-one years old. He had mesmerizing hazel eyes and a nice looking face. Finally I got my mind clear and smiled back at him.

"Yes, you may," I said softly.

He pulled out the chair closest to me and said, "My name is Aaron, I haven't seen you here before," his eyes sparkled as he spoke and I felt as if they were exploring my soul.

I sat there gazing at him; words could not find their way out of my mind. Finally, I subconsciously kicked my brain into action. My body started and I said, "Oh, I'm sorry, my mind hiccuped! Nice to meet you Aaron you must come here often."

"Yes, I make at least two trips a day. I work at the Children's Center," he shared with me. "Are you new in town?"

"Well, sort of, I'm here with my boyfriend for a couple of days, then I'm headed back up to north Louisiana," I told him.

"Oh," he said but the gleam left his eyes.

"You seem disappointed," I chided.

"I was hoping you were single," he smiled.

"I could be," I teased him.

"No, I want to live to be thirty," he assured me.

I told him about James and my relationship and he shook his head in disbelief but his penis grew the more I told him.

Arron leaned across the table towards me, "Is all of that true?" he looked amazed.

"Yes," I assured him.

"How long are you going to be here?" he smiled.

"I'm leaving tomorrow evening, but James will be here until next Wednesday. I'll be back then as well. I have to go do some things at home this weekend and I will be returning on Tuesday morning," I found myself giving him my itinerary.

Arron just shook his head up and down smiling.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was rambling," I said embarrassed.

"No, don't be, I find you strangely intriguing. Won't you and James join me for a little soiree later this evening? I think I would enjoy having him watch me take you and give you all that you need," he smiled.

I glanced between his legs and his staff was standing tall. Licking my lips I agreed that it would be fun and that I would speak to James on his behalf.

"Here's my number and address. Please give me a call either way once you have spoken with him. I do look forward to hearing from you," he stood up, kissed my hand, threw ten dollars on the table to pay for my coffee then turned and walked away.

I noticed that it was already eleven thirty. I thought, James must be frantic looking for me. I paid for the coffee and hurried back to the school. When I entered the hallway, James came bounding toward me. His face was bright with a smile.

He grabbed me around the waist and swung me around.

Laughing, I asked the question that didn't need to be asked. "How was it?"

"Fantastic! I got a standing ovation!" he grinned so hard I thought it was a tattoo. "Where shall we eat to celebrate?"

We found a quiet little restaurant and sat at a corner table. Several people who had been in his seminar came up to him and thanked him or told him how much they had enjoyed his talk. James beamed. I felt happy for him.

Once we had ordered our meal, I told him about Aaron. The excitement of the talk calmed and this new adventure took precedence.

"Wow, Really? Tonight? What time?" he was ready to go.

"Let's call and see," I suggested and handed him the phone.

I watched his eyes as he listened for an answer.

"Hello, is this Aaron? This is James, you spoke to my Lady?" he said softly into the phone.

"Yes, I am interested and so is she. I know where that is. Would you like to meet for dinner first?" he conducted the interview.

I ate slowly as their conversation progressed. He hung up the phone and told me the plans for the evening. "And while I'm in the afternoon session, you need to go buy something really sexy to please Aaron. He sounds like someone you will really enjoy," he told me.

It was good to see him so up after his mood over the past few days. James smiled and laughed and teased me while we finished our lunch.

I found a really sexy little green dress that was split to the hip with just a string around the neck to hold it up. I picked up a pair of stilettos to match and a slinky little thong.

After shopping, I returned to our room, bathed and prepared for my evening with James and Aaron. I dabbed a drop of fragrance under each breast and on each thigh.

When James arrived at the hotel room, he was so excited. His little dicklett was at attention. He came up behind me and tousled my smooth hair.

I looked at him questioningly.

"It looks sexier when it's slightly mussed," he said slyly.

I giggled. He kissed me passionately. "I'm excited about tonight. It's like the first time I've been excited since I knew I had to do these seminars," he shared with me.

"I'm so glad to hear that, now hurry and get your shower so we can get to the restaurant on time," I snapped at him playfully.

When we arrived, Aaron had already ordered drinks and an appetizer. He shook James' hand and kissed me hard on the mouth. The waitress came and took our drink orders.

We chitchatted while we were waiting. I was next to Aaron and James was across from us. Aaron's hand slid up my leg and found my wetness. I moaned as his finger slid into my pussy.

Dinner was quick and pleasant. Everyone was anxious to return to the hotel room for the anticipated frolic and fun. James drove while Aaron started warming me up in the back seat.

He kissed my neck then down to my fragranced breast. His tongue found my erect nipples and he gently tasted them. My hand traveled to his engorged penis pushing against his zipper. As soon as I opened the gateway his large prick slipped out half erect.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers