Frozen Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

I bent over his lap and took the warm prick into my wet, red lips. My tongue explored the new lollipop I had found and tasted the slight saltiness of its seeping juices.

I felt my excitement in the pit of my stomach and warmth flowed into my waiting womanhood. My nipples grew even harder and when he pinched them the fluids spurted into my hot box trying to entice his phallus of pleasure to find comfort there.

Aaron knelt on the floor of the vehicle so he could get closer to his desired delight. Spreading my legs wide, he plunged into my eager pussy and lapped at her passion juices.

His tongue flickered in and out as his excitement grew. I was on the verge of ecstasy when the motion of the car halted.

James stepped out then opened the back door inviting us to join him in our hotel room. It took us a moment to recover from the passion and restrain ourselves enough to walk casually to the room.

The two of them escorted me, slightly mussed from our romp in the back seat, through the lobby and up to the seclusion of our room. James opened the door; Aaron carried me over the threshold. It was his wedding night after all.

He affectionately lay me on the large bed. James followed him and climbed onto the bed beside me. He sat me up and started undressing me.

"Wait!" Aaron demanded, "I want to take her clothes off her, I want to kiss and lick every part of her as I do so."

James backed off of the bed and knelt at the side. His hand lingered on my fingers. Aaron tore off his jacket, shirt, shoes and trousers. In only his shorts, he crawled across the king-sized mattress to me.

He looked deep in my eyes and I could see the fires of passion glowing there in his. He brushed a strand of hair off of my face and then bent and kissed me vehemently. The urgency of his mouth pressing on mine careened through my spirit and tantalized my soul.

James had quietly crawled between my legs and I felt his excitement as he watched Aaron slowly explore my body and taste the delights before him.

Lightly as a breeze on a calm day, Aaron kissed each nipple then traced the areola with a slight touch of his tongue. His fingers circled the full circumference of my breast then his mouth tried to take it all in.

I felt James' fingertips lightly travel the length of my inner thighs. The tickle traveled upwards to excite my clit.

Aaron was traveling slowly southward paying homage to each inch of my willing and yielding body. I could feel his growing hardness pressing against me. I wanted to take control but he was determined to govern the play. I lay there, spread eagle; Aaron exploring my flesh, James protecting all that he could, energies seeping out of every pore in my skin. I tingled and I wanted to feel his cock in me.

Pushing my hips to his cock I tried to persuade him to take me. I felt his prick pulse against my ravenous pussy but still he lingered on my hard tits.

James knew I needed to be pleased. He shyly played with my clit and ran his fingers in and out of my eager cunt. This did little to alleviate my fires. It only made me want it more.

Finally, Aaron pulled his hungry lips off of my breasts and looked me in the eyes. "Breast is my favorite meal," he laughed. "But I like pussy too," he said as he slowly kissed his way down my stomach and found my hard clit waiting for his tongue.

James quickly moved to the side giving him passage to the fruits of my womanhood.

When Aaron's tongue flicked my clit a fire rose deep in my soul and burned hot as the depths of hell. My being shook with delight and my toes spread wide.

James had settled at my feet and I felt his warm mouth as he sucked my toes. A shiver ran down my spine and the voluptuousness in my clit grew beyond my dreams.

I surrendered to the warmth that enveloped me and gave myself to Aaron to do with as he pleased.

His tongue traced the canals of my vaginal lips then darted deep into my sugar walls and licked the nectar from deep within me. He lingered there and I could feel his breath upon my rising clit.

I moaned and pressed my hips forward once again. Aaron pulled his head up and looked into my pleading eyes.

"I want you to have pleasure as you have never enjoyed," he whispered looking deep into my soul.

His head went down once again and his teeth nibbled on my clit. My legs shook with the sudden excitement that flowed like hot lava into my cunt and up to my breasts that stood erect and begged for attention.

I pinched my nipples and electricity flowed through my body. Aaron's fingers explored the wetness that grew in my muff. His tongue dipped in and out tasting the honey that flowed from our passion.

Then he stopped. I opened my eyes to see what had happened. He knelt there between my legs. His eyes scanned the terrain of my body lying before him. His dick was hard and it bounced with each movement of his body.

As I watched, he licked his lips. He licked two fingers and reached up to squeeze my hard nipple between them. An inferno raced through my limbs and deep within my being.

His hand ran the length of his shaft slowly stopping at the swollen head, which was dripping precum. Then he released his tool and lifted my knees and spread then further apart.

His hands cradled my buttocks and lifted me off the bed. His prick found the opening of my cunt and I felt it slide effortlessly into the haven of my hot box.

I heard him sigh as his tool continued deep into my dark cavern. He hit the wall of pleasure causing a jolt of electricity to careen through my being. I shook from the euphoria of our joining bodies.

His legs straddled me and his torso moved up and down over me. I felt the movement of the bed as James lay behind Aaron and took his testicles into his mouth.

Aaron shuddered and then caught his rhythm once again. Hardly a beat was missed. His cock was long, thick and hard. It found all of my erogenous zones and indulged each one.

As Aaron's large prick slid in and out of me, I felt James' hand slip between his legs and they found my hungry, begging clit. He pinched it then pushed back the tiny sheath that covered her head. Revealing her he ran his finger slowly over the tender head and explosions of bodily pleasure rushed over me. Sparks flashed in my eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Aaron cried.

I felt the dam burst as the rush of hot seed splashed against my sugar walls and tried to embed itself. His body racked against mine; his mouth sucked my tongue into his. Then all muscles in his frame relaxed and his weight pinned me to the bed.

My pleasure continued in waves, as his still pumping cock forced more hot cum to overflow my pussy and trickle down my butt.

I felt James' tongue try to prevent the precious semen from falling to the bed. His fingers stopped playing with my clit and scraped what they could catch as it dripped out of my steamy slit.

Once he had controlled the flow, James shoved Aaron's weight off of my pinned body. I took a deep breath of fresh air and pulled my knees high in the air.

James scrambled up to my dripping pussy and I felt his tongue lick the molasses like cum from my lips. Over and over again he dipped the tip of his lingua into the darkness of my cavern and pulled out the white pearls of Aaron's seed.

Once he had devoured the abundance Aaron had left, he rolled over to the still body that lay beside me. James took the now deflated soft prick into his mouth and licked my juices off of it. The few last drops he licked slowly and inserted the tip of his tongue into the small opening at its head. I watched as he ran his tongue around the soft ridge then once again swallowed its length and let it drop to Aaron's body once again. James climbed once again between my legs. He spread them and the gapping hole from Aaron's attack on my womanhood greeted him. I was stretched wide. Taking it into his hands, James guided his tiny dicklett to my wide pussy.

He looked into my eyes pleadingly. "Mistress, I wish to fuck you and feel the vastness of the pleasure that Master Aaron gave you. Will you please let me fuck you?" he pleaded.

I laughed out loud. Then I said "If you get one drop of your useless cum on my skin I will punish you. You will not feel the walls so my box so you shouldn't spill any of that void seed anyway. Go ahead so I can laugh at you!" I taunted him.

He scooted as close to me as he could then took his small penis in his fingers and put it into the cavernous hole Aaron had left behind. His hips plunged forward into my body but I did not feel it. I felt his pubic area colliding with my pussy but not his pricklett in my cunt.

I saw his face go flush as his motions accelerated. James started moaning and his little nipples got hard.

"What are you doing you useless little man? There is no way you can please me with that small cock of yours. Why are you even trying?" I fussed at him.

"Yes, Ma'am, I do not have what it takes to please you, but I do appreciate the chance to try!" he cried as his little gun dripped into my cavernous pussy.

"Oh yes, Mistress!" he cried as his little pricklett slipped out of me.

He fell onto his back as his dicklett throbbed pushing the last of his thin cum out of him.

Then he rolled over and his mouth covered the hole he had just fucked. He scrapped out the useless seed and licked his lips.

I took his face in my hands, pulled him towards me and kissed his lips. I tasted the salt on them and he smiled.

"Thank you, Mistress, you are so good to me," he breathed.

I rolled off of the bed. I walked into the shower and James followed me. Aaron continued to sleep. James stepped into the shower once I was in. He washed my hair and back then stepped out to wait for me.

He dried my hair and body then handed me my clothes. I kissed him once again and picked up my suitcase. "I'll be back on Wednesday" I told him and left for home.

Saturday morning, the phone rang. I answered it and it was James telling me how Friday's seminars had gone. "Aaron missed you when he woke up; he was a little angry that you left without saying good-bye," he informed me.

"Oh well, he knew it was just for the night," I told him.

"How are things at home?" he asked.

"Good, Tabasco misses you and so do the dogs, but other than that, all is quite," I assured him.

"You mean you don't miss me?" he teased.

"Nah, I had enough of you in Baton Rogue," I joked.

"If you need anything just let me know and see you get it someway," he promised. "I'll see you next week," he said then hung up the phone.

The phone rang again almost as I hung it up. I thought it was James calling back to tell me something he had forgotten.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good morning, beautiful lady, how are you doing today?" came the voice from the other side.

I smiled, "I'm good, and how are you Tom?"

"Missing your sweet body," came a smooth response.

"What are you and James doing today?" he asked.

"Actually, I'm flying solo for the next few days, James is in Baton Rouge," I explained.

"Oh, we can't have that; a lady like you needs attention," he cooed.

"Really, what do you think can be done about that?" I played along.

"I'm free as a bird myself so why don't I come over and fix you a delicious lunch and take care of any other needs you might develop?" he coached me. "Sounds good, how long until you can get here?" I asked.

"I'm pulling in your driveway now!" he laughed and hung up the phone.

I walked to the door and gave Tom entrance. He kissed me hard on the mouth, ran his fingertips over my breast and my pussy spewed sweet juices.

"I'm really hungry, lunch will have to wait," he declared as he lifted me into his arms and carried me into the bedroom.

He tore off the light dress I had on and threw me onto the bed. His jeans and shirt were ripped off his body in seconds and he jumped onto the bed.

"Wait!" I cried as he took his nine-inch cock into his hand, "Put this on first!" I commanded handing him a condom.

"Why?" he asked, "You haven't made me wear one of those since I got the clean bill of health!"

"I know and I'm sorry, but James is down there all alone and I want him to enjoy this too. So I want to store your seed for him when I go back down on Wednesday, put it on or no sex!" I told him.

Reluctantly, Tom sheathed his tool then he threw me onto the bed. His mouth covered mine with thick wet kisses and his massive cock slid effortlessly in and of my slick pussy.

After a while he pulled out without cumming. He knelt between my legs and the tip of his hard tongue pushed the cover off my clit. His lips caressed her as he slightly moved his head up and down over her.

My knees shook and my legs pulled up opening wider for him to lick and suck my tiny she penis as much as he wanted. Two of his massive fingers fucked my pussy while his tongue tantalized my little organ.

Convulsing, my belly shook as the pleasure careened down my legs and my toes curled.

He licked and sucked and finger fucked me for what seemed an eternity then my body could handle no more bliss. I felt no muscles in my body. I quivered and shook.

Tom pulled his tongue off my clit and guided his shaft to the gaping hole begging for attention.

He slammed his meat deep into me repeatedly and my hips reached up to meet his advances. His mouth found the mounds of my breast and sucked them in. His teeth nibbled my nipples and fire burst through my skin.

Like an animal that had thirsted for months, he slurped at my mouth trying to steal all of my fluids. His tongue darted in and out sucking mine and then going deep into my throat.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my pussy. I felt his cock starting to pulsate as he did so. He crawled up to my neck and straddled me once again. He placed the lambs skin covered prick into my mouth and fucked it hard.

Deep into my throat he drove his massive prick. I swallowed it and then pushed it out. I found its head and ran my tongue around the ridge as he slowly pushed it in and out of my lips.

The hot fluids exploded! He could take no more. The sleeve caught all that wonderful seed. It filled it nearly to the top.

As he pulled out of my mouth, he slowly pulled the condom off his prick. He handed it to me. I tied a knot in the end and lay it on the nightstand.

I took his almost deflated cock back into my mouth tasting his seed on it. I sucked again hard and fast. My head bobbed above him. His hands rested on it and his fingers played in my hair.

I sucked him hard and slow. Pulling him in and out of my hungry mouth, his semi-soft cock grew once again. His breathing increased and his hands slipped to my shoulders.

Tom started pumping my mouth once again. Faster and faster his hips came close to my nose and I felt his balls tighten as the flood started for my mouth. Again his seed spilled into my mouth. This time, I swallowed that sweet, salty seed of his and then released him.

He rolled over, his chest rose and fell as he took in much needed air. I climbed off of the bed, took the filled condom and went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer and placed the filled lambs skin on a sheet of plastic wrap and closed the door.

I went back into the bedroom and joined Tom on the bed. He had caught his breath and he crawled between my legs. Pushing against them, he forced me to spread them wider.

Tom bent over me and his tongue glazed my hard clit. A tremble fluttered through my legs and stomach. His tongue started licking and sliding in and out of my pussy. He sucked on my happy clit and pinched her head occasionally. Fingers slipped into my wet cunt and he danced them in and out as his mouth played on my humming clitoris.

Within minutes, my hungry body responded to his music and I lost all control. Fluids spewed from everywhere. My knees came up and wrapped around his back. I couldn't catch my breath and my nipples screamed for attention.

The excitement of my climax was beyond any that I had ever remembered. My body shook and my hair felt as if it was on fire. Sweat broke out on my brow. My breath caught and I fell limp.

Tom rolled off of me giving me the space to recover. One hand stroked my hair as I tried to remember where I was and whom I was with.

When I woke up, I smelled food. I was hungry, too. I rolled off the bed and walked into the kitchen expecting to see James. There was Tom, an apron covered his clothes.

He turned and smiled. "I told you I was fixing lunch, remember?" he asked.

I shook my head up and down. Then sat down at the table and waited to be fed.

We ate and talked about nothing and everything. After we ate, Tom cleaned the kitchen, kissed me good-bye and went on his way. We were both very satisfied.

I took a shower and washed the bed sheets. I watched a movie and then I got lonely. I looked across the street and David's car wasn't home. There was a light on though so I called.

Bayley answered the phone a little out of breath. "Hello?" she breathed heavily.

"Are you busy over there?" I asked.

"Yeah! I have two here, why?" she responded.

"I was just looking for some company; you know James is in Baton Rouge," I told her.

"Well, I'm sure they would love for you to come play!" she said excitedly and giggling.

She covered the mouthpiece and I heard her giggling and talking. "Yeah, they want you to come. David is working late and I'm building up a good dessert for him," she told me. "Okay, I'll dress and be right over," I said and hung up the phone.

I didn't bother to put any underwear on since I knew I wouldn't need it. I threw on a light dress and some sandals then walked across the street.

A sexy male answered the door with nothing on. "Hi, I'm Bryce, Bayley said to welcome you to the party," he said with a smile.

"Hi, what have I missed?" I asked.

"A lot of fun, but now we can have twice as much!" he said as he bent down and kissed me while his hand reached under my dress to touch my pussy.

"Oh, shaved! I like that. Can I kneel down right here and lick it?" he asked.

I spread my legs and he crawled between them. My clit was already at attention and his tongue glazed her. He sucked at her as a baby would a bottle at two a.m. My legs became weak as the enjoyment of his mouth overcame me.

Bryce's hands caught my waist so that my weight wouldn't fall upon him. His tongue darted in and out of my cunt as his fingers continued to stimulate my hungry clit.

I reached down and pulled on his waving cock. I licked my hand and ran the length of his thick shaft.

"Auggggg!' he whined.

His tongue quickened in and out of my seeping pussy. His fingers squeezed my clit over and over as pleasure careened down my legs and my nipples overflowed with excitement.

"I want to fuck this wet cunt!" he declared as he started to place his large prick into my hungry orifice.

"NO!" I yelled and he stopped dead.

He looked at me like I was crazy. I opened my hand and he looked at it questioningly.

"Only with this on will you enter me tonight," I informed him.

"Damn, Bitch! I'm too horny to take time to put that thing on!" he protested.

"Well, then, nothing more for you!" I declared. "SHIT!" he cried and tore the condom from my hand and slipped it over his throbbing dick.

He threw me on the carpeted floor and threw the skirt of my dress over my head. Bryce knelled between my legs holding them apart at the ankles.

"Oh, that is such a pretty one. I don't know if I've ever seen one that pretty!" he cried as he led his arrow to its target.

I felt him slip in and immediately felt his head crash into the membrane between my pussy and my ass. He was long and wide. This was going to be a good fuck I just knew it.

"Bam!" his body slammed into mine. My tits shook and my legs fluttered my breath caught and excitement flooded my being.

In and out he pumped his tool hard and swift. His chest above my face was wooly and soft. I ran my fingers through the thick hair and found his nipples. My mouth opened to suck one in. I nipped at it and Bryce's hips rammed harder in my pussy.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers