Frozen Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers

"Damn woman, I've never had a body like yours, where have your been all of my life?" he asked rhetorically as his hips continued to plummet me.

I closed my eyes and let him have his way. My hand found his buttocks and I dug my nail into the soft flesh there trying to calm him and control his rhythm. The tactic was useless. He flailed and thrashed and his prick found all of the places that had been hidden from most others.

After an unknown amount of time his motions slowed and I felt his heart bearing down to get out of his chest. I could feel the pressure as his prick swell in my cunt and then the warmth as his seed spilled into the condom he wore.

Bryce rolled over and his condom stayed in my pussy. I reached down and pulled out the overflowing sack. I tied a knot in it and then rolled over and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Tell Bayley that I had a good time, Bryce," I whispered in his ear as his chest rose and fell.

I stood up and walked home.

Opening the freezer I placed the condom onto the plastic wrap and closed the door.

I showered and climbed onto the cool sheets of the bed with my hair wet and my eyes heavy. I fell quickly into a peaceful slumber.

Tabasco jumped onto the bed purring like an engine to wake me the next morning. I was a little disoriented. I reached over to hold James and he wasn't there. For a moment my mind raced in panic then I remembered he was in Baton Rouge and it was only Sunday morning.

I crawled off the bed and went to feed my growling stomach. I read some of the paper and checked how my Cubs had fared last night. They won, thank goodness. We are still in the running for the pennant.

I showered and tried watching a movie but felt jittery and unsettled. I was bored and I didn't have James to entertain me. I looked across the street and David's car sat next to Bayley's so I gave up on the idea of shopping with her.

I rolled around the house for about an hour then decided it was too nice to stay inside. I took the dogs and Tabasco out into the yard for some exercise and relaxed some more in the hammock. The animals played and ran around; I watched the clouds pass by and enjoyed the breeze as it teased my nipples and my uncovered clit. My thin gauze dress allowed the wind to tickle me freely.

The dogs started barking and ran toward the front of the house. I followed them to see what was going on. When I got to the front I saw a car in the driveway. A man was knocking on my door.

"Can I help you?" I inquired.

He turned towards me and I saw a young face with a wide smile on it. "I hope so, ma'am, I'm looking for James. I was in a class he taught and he told me to stop by when I was here again. Is he home?" he finally took a breath and was quiet.

"I'm sorry, he's in Baton Rouge this weekend, but please come in since you're here and tell me about your class," I coached him into the house.

The dogs bounded in followed by Tabasco I closed the door.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Adam, ma'am," he smiled.

"Well, Adam, would you like a cup of coffee, some lunch, maybe? I would love to have someone share a meal with me. I get lonely when James isn't around," I confided in him trying to keep him around.

"That would be nice, ma'am! I am a little hungry," Adam replied.

"Good, have a seat and tell me what you like. I have ham, cheese, peanut butter, roast beef, and pastrami," I detailed the menu.

"Hmmm, ham and peanut butter sounds good," he joked.

"Oh James must have taught you his sense of humor," I laughed.

"Yes, ma'am, James can make a lot of people laugh," Adam admitted. "I'll just have a ham and cheese though if that's all right."

I made some sandwiches and opened a bag of chips. I poured some cokes and we sat at the table to eat.

"So, Adam, what class of James' were you in?" I asked seriously this time.

"It was a counseling class, ma'am," he shared with me.

"Oh, that's good, did you get anything out of it?" I prodded on.

"Oh yeah and I used it as the basis of my research for my thesis. James was a lot of help," he confided.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was really sexy to me for some reason.

"How old are you, Adam?" I asked.

"Twenty-four, ma'am," he told me.

I licked my lips. I hadn't had anyone this young in a long while. "What have your got planned for today?" I continued to prod.

"Not much really I was hoping to spend some time talking to James about some theories I have been working on," he shared.

"Sounds like you have a lot of respect for James, he must have made a good impression on you," I beamed.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

The phone rang and I excused myself. It was James and I told him that Adam had come by to talk with him. I handed the phone to Adam and James spoke with him a while. When they had finished, he handed the phone back to me.

"Hi, how are things going?" I asked.

"Great! But I miss you. You having any fun?" he said.

"Yes, I had some yesterday, but haven't found any yet today," I told him.

"Well, good, because I asked Adam if he would take care or you today," he said as my eyes wandered to Adam's.

He smiled and I noticed that his prick was bulging a little in his pants.

"That was nice of you, good boy!" I praised him.

"Just call me back later and tell me all about it!" he requested.

"Yes, I will; bye!" I said and hung up the phone.

Adam fidgeted a little not knowing what to do.

"So, James asked you to entertain me today?" I asked.

Adam's head bobbed up and down.

"Are you comfortable with that?" I inquired.

Again his head bobbed and the bulge grew. Finally he spoke, his face red, "What do you desire, ma'am?"

"Hmmm," I mused, "I haven't had a man as young as you in a long while; use your imagination and make me squirm and scream for more," I taunted him.

He turned and walked into the bathroom. I stood there a few minutes then he called to me to join him.

I walked into the room and he took my hand and led me to the tub. I stepped in and he turned on a cold shower. The coldness stung my body. Adam stood behind me and held my breasts in his hands so that the water tingled when it hit them.

I felt his hard cock press against my butt. I still had not seen its length but enjoyed the pressure of it in the crack of my ass. His body slowly rocking toward me as the coldness stung and tantalized my skin.

Adam nuzzled my neck and one hand dropped to my smooth mound. "Nice," he whispered. His hips slowed and his stiffness found its way into my ass. His fingers toyed with my clit and sunk into the wetness of my pussy. His fingers matched the rhythm of his cock in my ass.

I could feel him growing in my butt. The head of his prick as it slid in and out of the tightness and each time it did his ridge stimulated me. His fingers slowly played as they reached inside the mouth of my pussy.

His breathing became heavy and his body moved in and out of mine. The cold water continued to tingle my senses and my clit loved the pressure dropping on her.

Finally, Adam exploded in my ass and his cum slid down my legs. He climbed out of the tub and turned the cold water off. He took my hand and led me out of the bath and into the bedroom.

He dried me off and lay me on the bed. Then Adam straddled me; his large cock now visible to me. It looked to be about eight and a half inches long and easily two inches around.

"Did you like the cold water as it caressed your body and my prick filled your ass?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, yes, it was nice. Almost like ice all over my body," I assured him.

He spread my legs and his tongue jutted from his mouth. He licked at m clit and slid his tongue into my slit.

"Oh wow! You got really hot!" he said as he licked at the juices that were flowing from my womanhood.

His entire mouth covered my pussy as he sucked my clit and fucked my pussy with his tongue. It was as if an electric ell had covered my cunt and its electricity danced on the receptive parts of my body. Every inch of me tingled and I wanted it not to stop.

He reached into a glass of ice water on the nightstand and brought the frozen water to my nipples. It was so cold that it burned. He released my cunt from the ell's mouth and placed the ice on my clit.

My breath caught. The physical pleasure was indescribable. My hips pushed forward to keep the chill on her. The colder she became the more excitement she enjoyed. Then his hot lips caressed her and it was like a bomb exploded in the untouchable regions of my being.

Adam knelt between my legs. His tongue licking my volcanic pussy and with one last nip of his lips he pulled away. I felt the tip of his cock as he tried to enter the sanctum that was not his.

I placed my hand over the entrance. I looked into his eyes and saw shock.

"I thought I had free reign?" he asked angrily.

"You do, once you put on a condom!" I demanded.

I reached in the drawer and handed him the soft lamb's skin protection. He took it reluctantly knowing if he didn't he would not make it to where he wanted to be inside the moist, comfortable, warmth of my body.

Once it was in place he lost no time entering my hungry orifice. He was greeted with a splash of joy as my pussy rejoiced in a large, thick cock. My nipples jumped for joy at the tightness of his fit.

Adam's mouth found the hard nipple and his teeth bit down causing a luscious tingling in my groin. He sucked hard and his tongue played with the stiffness presented him.

His hips had a slow deliberate motion. The head of his large prick dove deep seeking pleasure zones and finding them. My knees pulled up pushing my pussy further up on his dick each time he fell deep inside of me.

"Bam… BAM… BAM!" he slammed into me.

My breast jiggled and hurt from the intensity of his body colliding with mine. Droplets of sweat dripped from his forehead to my breasts and he bent to lick the salty water from my sizzling skin.

I felt as if I blacked out several times. I had never been fucked so furiously and hard as this young man had given me. He appeared to be immune to fatigue. His muscles didn't quiver nor did his legs shake. He pumped his massive prick in and out of my weakened body for a very long time.

I could no longer sense time. I saw red and yellow flashes run across my eyes. My breathing was shallow and my body seizured from the pleasure it was receiving.

I felt the warmth first then the splash as it hit the head of the condom. His seed spilled over the top of the sleeve and onto my legs.

"Agggggad" he screamed as his limbs began to shake. He lost control and fell full force onto me knocking out my breath.

As Adam slipped out of my pussy, I reached down and rescued his full condom. I tied a knot in it and lay it safely on to the nightstand.

"James didn't tell me that you were so good!" he whispered as he closed his eyes.

I rolled off the bed and took his seed to the freezer. I lay it safely on the plastic wrap next to the other two treats.

I showered and started some dinner. Time had really passed and it was nearly seven o'clock. No wonder my stomach was growling.

Adam woke up and I invited him to share my dinner. He sat with me and thanked me for giving him such a good time. I returned the appreciation.

After dinner he helped me clean the mess then kissed me good night. It was smiling as he drove away. He was a nice gift that James had given me.

After work on Tuesday, I started packing to go back to Baton Rouge for James' next seminar. I had just finished the last suitcase when the doorbell rang. The dogs were barking wildly and I knew it wasn't anyone we knew.

I opened the door and there was a nice looking black man standing there. "Hi, I'm a friend of James, and he asked me to come over and check on you," he explained.

"Why didn't he call me?" I asked.

"Well, ma'am, he told me he wanted to surprise you with a playmate," he told me.

"Would you wait just a minute," I asked as I closed the door before he could answer.

I picked up the phone and called James. When he picked up I didn't allow him time to speak. "Did you send some black man to fuck me?" I yelled.

"Ooopps! Not good?" he uttered.

"You should have at least let me know he was coming!" I fussed.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, I wanted you to have a gift before you had that long drive in the morning. Please forgive me!" he pleaded.

I took a deep breath and told him not to ever do that again. I hung up the phone without even saying good-bye.

I opened the door again and asked, "What's your name?"

"Jordan, ma'am! Mr. James said that you would be pleased with me," he tried to smooth things over.

"Oh, but I am; he just isn't supposed to surprise me this way," I told him as I invited him inside.

"Okay, ma'am, I'm sorry I surprised you. James didn't tell me you would be upset," he explained.

"It's all right, Jordan; it was James I was angry with, not you. Please come in and make yourself comfortable," I invited him.

"James didn't tell me what you like ma'am," he started.

"Did he pay you to come here?" I questioned him.

"Oh not ma'am! I would do anything for James. He helped my family and I would do anything to repay him. My brother would be dead if not for James!" he said emphatically.

"Well, Jordan, I like a man who will take me to places I've never been sexually. What do you do best?" I interrogated him.

He thought for a minute and then he smiled. My girlfriend likes the way I lick her and also likes that I can go deep into her little kitty and make her scream for me to keep going," he said proudly.

"Hmmm, that sounds like something I would like to try!" I smiled.

I took Jordan's hand and led him to the bedroom. I was really horny because I had been thinking of being with James again. Not that he could begin to please me with that useless little prick of his, but his tongue is the best that has ever touched my clit or entered my dripping pussy.

Once in the bedroom I asked Jordan, "Have you ever had a white woman, Jordan?"

"Yes, ma'am, once. She saw me in the store and asked me to help her to her car with her groceries. When we got there, she pushed me into the back seat leavin' the groceries in the buggy. She climbed in on top of me and made my dick real hard with her mouth. Then she took her panties off and climbed on top of me."

He took a deep breath then continued. "It was real good having her hot pussy on my black cock and I held her under her arms and pumped her up and down on my manly staff. When I came in her she screamed and said 'Thank you, you have made me very happy!' then got out of the car without her panties. I got out too, her panties were on my arm. She drove away and I kept her panties. They smelled real good!"

I looked at him and his cock was not about ten-inches long and throbbing. It was easily three-inches in girth.

I unbuttoned my cotton dress and lay on the bed with it open. Nothing was covering my skin.

Jordan licked his lips. Can I taste that, ma'am? I've never hand one that was undressed," he whispered.

I took my fingers and spread the lips of my pussy inviting his tongue to enter at its will.

Jordan dove in face first. His tongue must have been five inches long because I could feel him deeper than any tongue had ever been. His lingua snaked around and fondled my pleasure spots and found that spot that lifted my legs off of the bed.

He lifted his head and sucked on my begging clit. His tongue circled her and brushed up and down on her short shaft.

He looked up, licked his lips and said, "This is the sweetest pussy I ever tasted!"

Jordan squeezed my nipples between his fingers then his tongue licked them and his teeth nibbled.

"Do you want me to lick you or fuck you ma'am?" he asked.

""Mmmmm, both," I directed.

He smiled and dove into my clean-shaven muff once again.

Jordan licked and tongue fucked me for a very long time. My juices flowed freely as orgasm after orgasm washed over my body. With his mouth full of my juices he kissed me deep and shared my flavors with me.

Then he crawled up on his knees and took his large cock into his hand. It was half-hard from his licking and sucking. He stroked it several times and it reached its full potential.

His mushroomed head was easily three inches around. Its ridge looked as if it would not make it through my entrance. He used both hands to open my pussy and allow for his insertion.

"Please put this condom on," I said as I handed it to him.

"Yes, ma'am," he said taking it and sliding it over his engorged head.

His gun loaded and covered looked like a tank going to battle as he approached my delicate pussy. I closed my eyes as her forced it in. I felt small burns as the head tore its way to its destination.

Once he was in, I relaxed. It was tight. Definitely the largest cock that had ever entered me. My eyes filled with tears from the pain of his cock sliding in and out.

Slowly, Jordan found a rhythm that was comfortable for me and I started following his motions. He was slow and methodical like he was making sure he hit all of he tender spots and remembered where each was and what was needed to make me respond to his motions.

My body changed positions with each thrust of his into it. There was a combination of sweet pain and soothing release.

My mouth sucked his tight nipples as his cock swung in and out of my cunt. They were a source of comfort to me. With each bombardment of his manhood, is drew his areola into my mouth and suckled like a baby whimpering from the thrust of his cock in my pussy.

I closed my eyes and found a warm beach where his thrust became the waves washing over my tender body releasing all of the stress of the day. A cool breeze flowed between his body and mine and small orgasms jolted me to pleasure every few minutes.

Then a thundercloud exploded and the rush of rain streamed from my pussy as if the floodgates had failed. Cum rushed out of the condom and down over my legs and his. The salty seed burned the tears caused by his large prick. I winced with pain as he pulled out leaving the full condom in my wet pussy.

I reached for it and pulled it lose. It bulged with delicious sperm. I tied it off and lay it on the nightstand.

Jordan rolled over. "I'm sorry ma'am for hurting you; I know that I did. I didn't know you would bleed like that," he apologized.

"I've just never had a man of your size, Jordan, it's not your fault," I assured him.

"If you would like to shower before you leave, please feel free to do so," I told him as I tried to roll off of the bed. Cum trickled down my leg as I stood up.

"You have a lot of cum. That's really good! I just wish James were here to enjoy it." I smiled at him as I stood up and took the filled condom to the freezer to join the others.

After Jordan showered he thanked me and I him. I walked him to the door and kissed him good night. Then I made my way to the shower and stood there in the hot spray while it soothed me. I washed my hair and then crawled into the bed. Sleep quickly overtook me and I slept like the dead.

The next morning I filled the ice chest with ice and put my treats in it to keep them frozen and cold.

The drive was long and I was still tired from the night before. I arrived in Baton Rouge about two-thirty. I went to the university and found the group at the seminar. I looked around for a while and finally found James. He smiled when he spotted me.

"How was Jordan?" he asked.

"Big! Real big!" I told him.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked.

"Not intentionally," I assured him.

We went to the room so I could put my stuff up. James lay on the bed between my legs and soothed my tears from Jordan as I told him of my adventures since I left. Then we went to eat because I had not stopped for a few hours.

When James returned for the rest of the day's seminars, I rested and relaxed in the room. After dinner we just went to sleep. He was getting stressed because of his talk the next afternoon and I was just exhausted.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
529 Followers