Frozen Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers

Refreshed, I bathed the next morning after James had gone to the school. I checked my little gifts for him and they were nearly thawed. I took them out and lay them on the windowsill to warm them for James. They should be ready by lunchtime. I went to the school around eleven-thirty. I had with me a lunch basket and I had brought the thawed, warm condoms with me. He came out of the classroom a little down. I ran up to him and kissed him hard and long.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Not really, I'm starting to get nervous again," he explained.

"I figured you would, but I brought you something to calm you down. I explored the campus while you were in there and I found the perfect place for lunch. Let's go!" I said and took his hand leading him to a secluded grassy area surrounded by tall bamboo.

I pulled out a blanket and laid out the food. I insisted he sit down and get comfortable. I even made him pull off his shoes.

"Talk to me and tell me why you are nervous. I know that you are going to knock them dead just like you did last week," I encouraged him.

He took a deep breath. "I just don't feel that confident this time," he explained.

"I have a few doses of confidence for you in this lunch basket," I told him.

"Oh, they bottle confidence nowadays?" James asked sarcastically.

"It was a special request and it cost me a lot of time and money but I finally convinced the manufacturer to sell me four doses of confidence," I explained.

He laughed knowing I was teasing him. "Okay, I need it bad today, so let's have it!" he pleaded.

I opened the lunch basket and took out the four condoms and lay them in front of him. He looked at them then up at me. He smiled then laughed out loud.

"Where did you get these?" he asked grinning.

From the four guys I fucked when I went home. I froze then so I could share them with you. I know you are happy when I'm getting fucked so I brought you some happiness and confidence.

He picked up one and noticed it was warm. "You just fucked the last one?" he asked.

"No, I put them in the window this morning so they would catch the sun and be more at the correct temperature," I revealed my secrets. James licked his lips. I opened the first condom and told him to open wide. He did and I poured the thick, warm contents onto his hungry tongue.

"Mmmmm, this one was nice and sweet! He must have fucked you good!" he said as he licked his lips.

I handed him a half of a sandwich. "Eat this to cleanse your palate, and drink some water," I instructed as I ate half of the sandwich.

I fed him the next condom and again had him eat a piece of sandwich. "Salty, bet this was Jordan's!" he said.

"Probably so, he had the saltiest cum I have ever tasted," I agreed.

"Lay down on your back, I want to feed this one to you," I directed him.

James lay on his back and I opened the condom. Slowly, I drizzled the thick fluid down his throat. His tongue licked at the thick white substance and he moaned. I lifted my skirt and sat on his face as soon as he had finished his treat.

His tongue darted into my juicy cunt and licked at my hard clit. With my knees I pumped myself up and down on his hard tongue. He licked my clit and sucked her hard as my body found pleasure on his talented lingua.

I fed him another piece of sandwich once I had cum and my legs shook with pleasure. Then it was time for the last bag of confidence. I opened it carefully. I knew this was Jordan's because it was so full.

I placed my lips on his and kissed him hard. This is going to make you so confident that you will rule the class and get a standing ovation!" I declared.

James laughed.

"Lay down, no hands this time," I commanded him.

He did as I told him. Opening his mouth he closed his eyes. I slowly poured the last of the pouches into his open orifice and licked his lips once it was gone. He closed his mouth and swallowed he molasses like cum.

He sat up licking his lips. "Mmmmmm, that was really good! And you know what? I do feel much better!"

"Good, because I need you to lick my pussy and make me cum!" I lay down and spread my legs. He crawled between them and under my skirt. His tongue was warm and he found that special place that only he can find to satisfy me this way. I lay there and let the warmth rush over me and closed my eyes. My hands held his head right where I wanted it.

Within minutes the flood of passion rolled down my legs and up to my breasts. His fingers found their way into my wet pussy and he finger fucked me until my body racked with ecstasy. He found my hard nipples and sucked them in nipping them with his teeth. Then he slipped below my waist once again and nibbled on my clit one more time as the warmth consumed me.

He looked at that damned watch of his and said, "Damn! I got to go!"

"You are going to be great, James!" I assured him. "I'll be waiting outside of the classroom to congratulate you!"

He kissed me and I could taste my juices on his lips. "Thank you for the doses of confidence!" he said then we walked back to the school.

The hour and a half seemed like three. I kept looking at the clock on the wall. I couldn't concentrate on the book I was reading. There was no one to talk with and I was dying to know how he was doing.

The classroom door opened and a flood of young people came out laughing, talking and making a lot of noise. I waited nervously for him. It was a few more minutes that seemed like an hour before he stepped out of the room.

I watched as he headed towards me. A smile crossed his lips as he came closer. He licked his lips and shook his head. I stood up as he approached me.

"Best confidence I ever had; keep that supply for the future," he smiled.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"It was great! Didn't make a mistake and they asked a ton of questions of which I knew all of the answers!" he said proudly.

"I'm ready to go home now; how about you?"

"Yeah, I want to be in the comfort of our home and see that smile on your face each morning. That's all I look forward to!" I smiled and kissed him.

That night back at home he told me the whole story as a bedtime story. Softly he spoke lulling me to sleep. "I don't ever go through this again, but I'm glad you were there to comfort me, my Lady! I wish to only serve you and make you happy!"

"And that is how it should be," I agreed as I crawled between his arms and lay my head on his shoulders. Closing my eyes, sleep came swiftly.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
525 Followers