Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple vacation continues in unexpected ways.
12.2k words
56.5k
175
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,573 Followers

The maid opening the door woke me, but as soon as the young woman saw me on the bed, she quickly backed out. My head was pounding and my mouth felt like an army had marched through it however, I forced myself to rise and take stock of the situation. Caitlin was gone, although I suspected I knew her location, so after taking a shower, I walked towards the beach leaving the messy room and the big wet spot to the maid. I arrived as Caitlin's lesson was winding down, noticing that she was wearing her sexy bikini, and found a spot where I could observe the pair without being seen.

Together, they left the rough water and made for the hut, quickly entered and remaining for almost an hour. I knew my wife was inside pleasuring the man and that Maria's words were proving to be prophetic. When Caitlin finally emerged, I walked parallel for a bit before intercepting her outside the entrance to the hotel.

"Did you fuck him again?" I asked, with no sugar coating.

"Yes," she answered guiltily after a brief pause.

After staring at each other for several seconds, we moved together up to the room and Caitlin immediately went to the bathroom leaving me alone to contemplate the events of the past twenty-four hours. She stayed there for a long time before finally appearing with a towel around her body.

"Let me see you," I demanded.

"Why?" she replied with a concerned look.

"Let me see," I said again, and she undid the towel and let it hang from her right hand.

Her pussy was clearly swollen, but other than a small hickey above her left nipple her body was clean, which was far better than I expected. I patted the spot next to me on the bed signaling for her to sit.

"Let me get dressed first," she said, and started rummaging through her clothes.

"What happened in the hut?" I demanded in a stern voice.

The fact that she had so readily given herself to him again irritated me. Especially, since she had done it alone.

"We made...we had sex," she responded, catching herself mid-sentence.

"No bra or panties," I instructed when she was about to get dressed.

"Why?" she asked with a nervous expression.

"If you're going to play the bad girl, then it's going to be all the time," I explained.

Her nervous look morphed into one of concern, but pulled a flowery sun dress over her head and slipped on a pair of sandals without responding.

"How many times has he had you?" I asked, being intentionally blunt.

"Four...but you...you didn't stop it...you could have," she replied, trying to twist my silence into permission.

"What's your excuse for fucking him in the hut," I challenged her, and then followed before she could respond, "What happened exactly?"

"I told you. We had sex," she replied.

"Details Caitlin...what happened," I demanded.

"We went in and he undressed me. Then, he...uh...we...we did it from behind," she stammered.

"Did you suck him?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered after a hesitation, although her words were unnecessary as the look on her face had already provided the truth.

"Before or after?" I continued.

"Both," she admitted sheepishly.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" I asked, as for some reason I wanted to know every dirty detail.

"No, just...you know" she answered.

"Now, what?" I probed.

"Now, we continue our vacation," she replied, forcing a smile.

"So, you're through with him? No more boy-toy?" I asked, surprised she would give up her new lover so quickly after all that had occurred.

"Yes...oh and by the way I didn't give you permission to be with Daniela," she stated, trying to take the offensive.

"Look, don't even try," I replied, and then added before she could speak, "Besides, I used a condom."

That stopped her cold and she looked at the floor for several seconds before she turned to me with her big doe eyes and asked, "Do you still love me?"

"I do..." I started, then paused for a moment before adding, "I'm just surprised...four times, and in his hut...sneaking."

"I know. It was too much...all too much. I'm sorry," she answered in a tiny voice, looking truly ashamed.

With that, we left for lunch then walked around some before returning and deciding to sun by the small hotel pool. Caitlin wore her sexy bikini, although there wasn't much of a crowd to take notice, and we were both so exhausted from the events of the previous night we dozed off and on. Later, it was up to the room where we showered then jumped in bed for more sleep.

By dinner time, my annoyance had faded as I realized how culpable I had been. We decided to go to a resort restaurant that was located five miles up the coast. So, just after six, we headed for the elevator with Caitlin back in a sun dress and me in shorts and a polo shirt. We made it to the place just as the final sliver of sun disappeared over the horizon and I ordered a bottle of wine. The food was excellent and we took our time, going through a second bottle before finally leaving. Feeling the alcohol, I began kissing Caitlin in the taxi on the drive back, ignoring her giggling pleas to behave.

As soon as we got to the room, our clothes went flying and I had my wife on her back with my head buried between her legs, lapping at her already wet pussy. She only let me lick for a couple minutes before she pulled on my shoulders then took my dick and brought it to her slit.

"Ohhh...go slow..." she moaned, as I pushed in.

I knew it was her soreness from Juan Pablo's fat shaft that brought the warning, but she still felt amazing as my dick made its way in. When I was completely inside, I started a slow, gentle motion that soon had her purring nicely.

"I love you," she announced.

"I know," I whispered.

"You're so special," she moaned in response, while we continued our slow pace.

"Did you like it?" I asked, after almost a minute of silence.

"Yes," she answered after a moment, then added, "Thank you for letting me."

"You came hard," I followed.

There were several seconds of silence before she sighed into my ear, "Yes, it was...so...so different."

"How was it different?" I asked, maybe a bit naively.

"You know...just...being...being naughty...being watched...and it was so big," she whispered.

"And now you want big cocks," I said, purposefully pushing.

"I want you," she moaned, and licked my ear.

We became silent again, except for our moans, as we continued to make love very slowly. Growing tired, I was about to roll her on top of me when a thought hit my brain.

"What time are you supposed to meet him?" I asked, rising on my arms so I could look into her face.

At first, she didn't respond, but slowly a guilty look came to her face and with an awkward smile she said, "I'm supposed to call if I can."

"Your phone doesn't work here," I reminded her, as I had turned off the international features so we wouldn't get any accidental charges.

"Your...your phone does," she replied, as an impish grin appeared.

"You've had enough boy-toy fun," I responded sternly.

The knowledge that she had discussed a rendezvous with him and was keeping it from me lifted my spirit of gentleness, and I instantly began to move faster and push harder. My actions brought forth little squeals from her that I sensed were a combination of pain and excitement. However, when I felt my balls begin to tighten, I drove on not really caring about the source.

"Mmmm...ohhh...damn...damn!" I cried out when I erupted.

Quickly, my movements slowed and then stopped, and while still panting from the exertion I fell to her side, snuggling against her warm body. She rolled to face me, and we kissed softly until we drifted off.

Later, I woke and looking at the clock I could see it was just after ten, meaning I had slept for a little over an hour. Caitlin was still pressed against me and her steady breathing let me know she was sound asleep. Soon, I was wide awake and for the next thirty minutes I stared at the ceiling thinking about the recent events and my wife. What we experienced was certainly not normal for married people, but at the same time I didn't feel betrayed. Rather, it was the thought of the future and what might come next that had my mind in turmoil. Would we be able to go home and just return to our normal routine with no impact? Could what we had done be so easily turned on and off? Plus, even with me being open minded she had acted sneaky, which concerned me.

Bored, unable to sleep and not wanting to wake Caitlin, I climbed from the bed, dressed quietly and then slipped out the door making sure to take my phone with me. I had intended to drop down to the hotel bar for a beer, but when I got there it was completely dead, so before I knew it, I was walking towards Diego's.

At that hour on a Friday night, the place was so full the crowd was spilling out onto the sidewalk. I thought for a minute about abandoning the idea, but with a shrug, I jostled my way into the throng an ordered a beer. Fortunately, just a few minutes later, a stool opened on the street side and I grabbed it even though it didn't offer much of a view. One beer turned into two which led to a

trip to the toilet and on the return, I spotted several empty stools on the inside, so I grabbed my beer and was able to return before they were taken. Settling in, I spotted Senor Tejeda in his normal spot and for a moment, we made eye contact.

It took a while before I spotted Daniela and Maria, but whether they hadn't seen me or chose to ignore my presence, they remained across the club. All in all, I wasn't displeased by their behavior as it allowed me to drink in peace and think. Of course, other girls made attempts to strike up a conversation, however a quick shake of my head resulted in most of them moving on and before long they quit trying.

"Honey, are you okay?" I heard Caitlin's voice, and looking up, I saw her standing in front of me in her sundress.

"I'm fine sweetie, just couldn't sleep," I answered, now thankful I had elected not to interact with the girls.

"You left me!" she exclaimed, while giving me an odd look.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to bother you. Plus, I was just going downstairs, but it was so empty I ended up here," I explained, helped by the fact that it was true.

"Okay," she replied with a look that still showed some confusion.

I ordered her a drink then stood so she could sit, and by the time the bartender returned Daniela and Maria had arrived. They tried to move in close, but with the crowd it was difficult, so I took the opportunity to go to the toilet while they talked. There were several people in the small room and when I finished, I turned to see Senor Tejeda standing near the sink. It was clear he wanted to talk so I went slow and let the remaining guy leave before I turned to him.

"I have the money," he stated boldly.

I knew he was referring to the $500 Caitlin had quoted the previous night, but I didn't want to get into it.

"Look, I don't think so," I replied, and moved to walk by him.

"It is quite a lot, but I think she is worth it," he responded.

"Not tonight," I said quickly, and left.

When I returned, a stool had opened to my wife's left and she was saving it for me while she chatted with the two young prostitutes. However, I noticed a change in their demeanor when I approached and I suspected they had been discussing the events in our hotel room. Like before, I was directed to buy the girl's drinks, and while I was ordering I could hear enough of what was being said to know my suspicions were correct.

Just as I turned with the cups, from nowhere, a local man in his mid-30s appeared next to Daniela and began talking to her in a low voice.

"Ahh! It's Daniela's regular customer," Maria said, and then followed with, "She will be leaving us."

Maria's words proved true as her friend offered a brief goodbye and turned to leave with the man.

"I'll miss Daniela," Caitlin announced.

"Oh, she will be back shortly. He never buys more than an hour," Maria explained.

"God that just seems so raw. I mean...I'm sorry I don't want to be judgmental, but it's so straightforward and basic," Caitlin said, struggling to find the right words, "Does she enjoy it?"

"The man is kind to her, so it is not unpleasant," she replied.

Looking at Caitlin I could see her nipples were now visible through her top, and I wondered if this real time witnessing of the workings of "the oldest profession" was somehow exciting her. In reality, she had seen it first-hand the night before when Daniela rode me, but I guess she was too distracted by Juan Pablo for it to fully register. In any event, the brief exchange between Daniela and her customer had resulted in a visible change in Caitlin. There was now a nervous look in her eyes and her body had become rigid. I also realized that without prodding she had come in search of me without a bra and I guessed without panties, either. That, coupled with her prearranged communication plan with the young surfing instructor, signaled to me that she still held illicit carnal thoughts.

"You must give her your phone," Maria suddenly whined.

"Maria!" Caitlin cried out in shock.

"Let her have her fun and I will go with you and make sure you have fun too," she replied with her eyes directed towards me. I had to give the working girl credit for being constantly in sales mode.

"No, she doesn't deserve it," I answered.

"Of course, she does," Maria responded, while my wife looked on.

"No, she didn't do as I asked," I said, letting the string out a little more.

"What do you mean?" the young prostitute asked.

"Yes, what do you mean?" my wife chimed in showing confusion.

"When I told her to tell that man $300, she told him $500," I answered, nodding towards Senor Tejeda.

"How did you know..." Caitlin started, then caught herself, which made me laugh.

"He told me. He followed me into the bathroom last night and told me what you said. He wanted you so badly that he wanted to work out an arrangement and he was the one that bought the tequila shots," I explained.

"She is too beautiful for him," Maria said.

"And tonight, just now in the bathroom, he told me he has the $500," I continued, ignoring the prostitute's message.

A shocked look instantly appeared on my wife's face as she no doubt wondered what I might demand. There followed a tense period of silence before Caitlin spoke.

"So?" she finally said, attempting to act indignant.

"So, no more boy-toy," I replied.

"It is not fair," Maria said instantly.

"Okay," Caitlin said with indifference, although her body language hinted at disappointment.

Her response silenced Maria and all was quiet for a bit before they began chatting about random things. It wasn't long before, with a quick flurry, they left me and went to dance. While they were gone, on several occasions I looked over to Senor Tejeda and could see he was more animated than normal, fidgeting in his chair and looking towards Caitlin while she moved. Clearly, he was consumed with the idea of her, and I couldn't help but feel guilty for the way we had toyed with him.

Caitlin and Maria reappeared ten minutes later, and we sipped our drinks and chatted for a few minutes before they left again. Just as they returned, almost an exact hour after she had departed with her customer, Daniella appeared. Once again, there was a barrage of whispered questions from my wife about the brief encounter.

As that conversation ended, a waitress approached Maria and began speaking into her ear. All of us watched with interest, with the odd expressions crossing the young girls face only adding to our curiosity. Maria was surprisingly coy when the waitress left and avoided our questions, and then shortly after departed. Her actions brought a shrug from Daniela, who hesitated for a moment and then turned and followed her friend.

They returned a few minutes later and Maria, looking at me, announced, "Your friend wants my time."

"Who?" I asked, momentarily confused.

"The man who you have touch your wife," she clarified, referring to Senor Tejeda.

"Really?" my wife exclaimed, while a strange look came to Daniella's face.

"Yes, he is being generous, so I must say yes," the working girl explained.

"We understand," my wife responded, although she was clearly disappointed.

A silence engulfed us for several seconds before Maria spoke, "Perhaps you would like to come with me and see how it is done."

"What?" Caitlin replied with a gasp, while Daniella turned her head.

"You have shown interest. Perhaps you would like to see the Mermaid Hotel and how we are to act," she suggested.

Maria was right in the sense that Caitlin had been pestering the girls with questions since they first met, concerning all aspects of their work. However, that was intellectual curiosity, and this, if I understood the Latin girl correctly, would be field work. Even if it was just watching, it would be very bizarre, unthinkable before this trip, and not without some danger.

"Maria...I...I can't do that," she countered, but in her voice, I sensed a tiny bit of curiosity.

"I think you will find it helps with your questions. You may go home with the knowledge you have been asking about," Maria replied in a way that made me think she sensed an opening.

"Maria!" my wife exclaimed again, but this time she looked towards me.

"Come...keep me company," she responded, and put her hand on my wife's arm.

"It's just too crazy. I can't do that. I mean I would be watching you...you have sex," Caitlin answered, although I could tell she was now wavering.

"Come, we have all seen each other," Maria replied.

"Honey?" my wife said, looking at me after several seconds of silence in a way that left me unsure whether she was seeking support or a way out.

I was silent for a moment, but my wife's interest intrigued me and I found myself asking, "Where is this hotel?"

"Just around the corner. Perhaps, 100 meters," Maria quickly replied.

"And just for an hour?" I clarified.

"Yes," Maria answered.

Now, my wife's expression seemed to contain elements of confusion, trepidation and excitement. However, it was impossible to tell which emotion was the most dominant. Our eyes locked, and we held the gaze for a few seconds, although it felt like an eternity. In that time, I thought about her safety and convinced myself that she was probably in no real danger. The only other downside I could think of was that she might get thoroughly disgusted by the act. The upside was a bit more difficult to fathom. Was her curiosity truly that strong? Would it open her up even more and did she need any more openness? Hadn't we done too much already?

"Up to you," I finally said, thinking that like before, the most interesting aspect of it all was her decision.

"I can't believe I'm considering this," Caitlin responded a few seconds later with clear tension in her voice and body.

"Come with me," Maria pleaded once more.

"Maria!" Caitlin exclaimed, but let the girl take her hand.

After that, it all moved very fast. I could tell Maria wanted to leave before my wife changed her mind, so with a firm grip, she guided her swiftly away. Seconds later, Daniela and I watched as the three departed, and for a moment a strange feeling of foreboding swept through me. Amazingly, it disappeared swiftly, and I turned and asked Daniella if she was ready for a drink. She nodded her ascent, but by the time they arrived, I could see she was scanning the room for opportunities.

"Daniella, stay and talk to me," I requested.

"It's getting late and I must make some money," she answered.

"I'll take care of you like before," I told her, which brought a pleased look to her face.

j267
j267
4,573 Followers