Frustrated and Fucked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers

When I left that time, my feelings were very different from before. He may not have given me an orgasm, but that was alright. I was much more comfortable and knew it would only get better. I was actually looking forward to being with him again and wished we wouldn't have to wait so long. There wasn't a way to arrange it again before my surgery in 8 days. After surgery, I'd be physically unable to have sex for 6-8 weeks. It would be a lot of waiting, but I hoped it would be worth it.

The next day Doug texted me and said his dad would be working late that night. They live in a three bedroom apartment along with another young woman whom his dad has been roommates with for a few years. She works nights. Doug's dad working late meant that he would be alone in the apartment. I texted back to ask if that meant he wanted me to come over after work. He said if I wanted to. So I drove over there straight from work that night. When I got to the apartment I took a shower again like last time. After the shower, we went to his room and closed the door.

We started out by kissing a little before retreating to the bed. I was on my back and Doug was on my right kissing me and fondling my tit. As his mouth went down to suck my nipple, his hand moved down to my pussy. I was wet and ready for him. He started to finger fuck me and I really got excited. I knew I was going to get the orgasm I missed out on the day before with Jason. Doug curved 2 fingers inside and placed his thumb on my clit. God, I love this part. He started slowly, in and out. I tilted my head back, enjoying, knowing what was coming. But then he stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I heard the door close."

"So? Why do you have to stop?"

"It must be dad," he said all sheepishly. Like we're high school kids and we've been caught.

"So. He doesn't care. What's wrong?"

"I don't know. He'll know we're in here."

"So." I still didn't know what the big, damn deal was that was fucking up my sex. "What does he care?"

"I don't know. We never talked about it. I don't know if I should have someone here."

"Geez, Doug. We're grown ups. We're still married for God's sake. What's the big deal?"

"Oh, I guess you're right. We don't have to stop."

Yeah right. We don't have to stop. Only, I was pissed off and he wasn't hard anymore. And I wasn't very wet anymore either. The fucking ceiling fan blew away most of the moisture and being pissed took care of the rest. He lay back down next to me and started fondling my tits again. I really wasn't into it anymore, but let him get hard and fuck me. I don't even want to describe it. Needless to say, I didn't get any satisfaction that night. Second day in a row. All worked up and no payoff.

The next night I decided to take things into my own hands. I hadn't had an orgasm the last couple of times, I was horny as hell and I needed it. My house was full of kids, but it was 10:30 and I knew they'd leave me alone thinking I went to sleep. When I got in my room, I turned on the tv for cover noise and got out my 2 favorite toys. One for my clit and the other for my g spot. I've tried toys that do both, but found that this combination works the best for me. The one I use for my clit is fairly small and has the speed controlled by turning the base. It goes from very, very slow to holy shit that's fast and everywhere in between. The one I use for my g-spot is pretty small as well. Maybe not so short—it's 6 inches long, bent at the end and very thin. It is multi-function and has 7 different settings of pulsing and vibrations to choose from.

Toys in hand, I pulled out my laptop and started opening windows. First was Literotica, of course; then came the videos. I favor men masturbating, group sex where the men outnumber the women, light bondage and also gay sex. I love to watch the men masturbate, give each other blow jobs and makeout, although I'm not much into them actually having intercourse. But the one thing I absolutely have to have in porn is the cum shot. Interesting that I don't care if the woman cums. Hmm. I'll have to think on that.

So I was all set. I had my toys. I had my porn, both written and visual. I inserted the g-spot toy—no lube necessary since I was so damn horny. I turned it on to the 2nd setting and put my clit toy on really low. I started out reading stories and taking it really slow. I have a sort of unwritten rule about toys. If I'm going to have to clean up afterwards, then I have to make it worthwhile. So I generally take an hour or so, starting out slow and building up until I cum. I always do my g-spot first followed by my clit and I usually do my clit several times before I'm done. I was about 30 minutes into my session and really enjoying myself, knowing that the payoff would be worth it. Then my bedroom door opened.

"Mom, my sink is really leaking."

"What? Your sink? I don't care about your sink."

"It's leaking worse now. Really, really bad."

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute."

Damn. My daughter's sink in her bathroom had been leaking for a couple of days. It was just dripping, not really a big deal. I didn't see how it could have gotten so bad so suddenly that she felt it necessary to bother me after 11 at night when I had to work the next day. Damn. I was so close. I was 40 minutes into my session and really enjoying it. I got back on track. I had been denied one time too many and I wanted to cum. So I continued, but tried to speed it up a little. About 5 minutes later. My other daughter came in the room.

"Mom. Stop masturbating and come fix Jane's sink."

"Damn. I'm coming. What's the emergency?"

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Still denied. I know for sure she couldn't actually have seen anything because of covers and pillows and the computer facing away from her. But damn, she ruined a perfectly good session. I closed the laptop, pulled on my panties (I was already wearing my nightgown) and left the toys on the bed. I went out of my bedroom and out into the living room where my 3rd daughter was sitting on the couch with her boyfriend. I have 3 daughters ages 19, 18 and 16. The 18 year old was on the couch. The 16 year old is the one who called me out on the masturbation, and the 19 year old is the one with the leaky sink. I walked down the hallway to her room and into the bathroom to find that the water was spraying out quite forcefully. There were towels, tools and all kinds of putty, tape and stuff that they had been trying to fix it with. I have no idea why the boyfriend hadn't been helping. I looked at the situation and reached in to shut off the valve. Stuck. Of course. I grabbed a pipe wrench off the floor and used it to turn the valve. The water stopped. Genius. My kids were amazed and kept asking me how I did it. I was still annoyed and answered accordingly, told them to clean up the mess and not to turn the water back on until I had a chance to fix it.

I washed up and went back into my bedroom, cleaned off the toys and put everything away. Another wasted night. No orgasm. No satisfaction. Damn. It was like a bad dream.

The next day I went to work. Still frustrated. Still needing to cum. I sent a text to my father in law. It read simply, "Thanks a lot."

He replied back, "For what."

I texted, "You came home from work early and ruined my orgasm."

"LOL. I'm sorry. How 'bout I take the kids to the movies on Friday to make up for it."

"Deal."

I texted Doug to let him know. He wasn't happy that I told his dad, but I knew he'd get over it. So it was all arranged. The kids would be gone for a few hours and Doug and I could be alone. I'd get some good sex in one last time.

Friday came and I was really excited. Both because of Jason and also the fact I knew I'd be fucking Doug that night. Jason was so sweet. He knew it was the last time he'd see me for the next month or so until I was able to work again after my operation. We were never alone enough to really talk, but he kept touching me. Just on the arm or hands, nothing too personal in case someone else saw. But it was enough. I knew he was concerned about me. At the end of his shift, we said goodbye and he clocked out. About 2 seconds later he came back into the office, walked quickly up behind me and kissed the back of my neck. Then he turned and immediately left. He had to, someone else came in about a minute later. He knew he didn't have time, but he couldn't resist getting just a little more personal one final time.

After work that night, I drove home. The plan was for Doug's father to come pick up the girls at 6 for a 7:10 movie. I get off work at 5 and this would give me time to drive home and get cleaned up before Doug was to come as soon as they left. Instead of coming home to a house full of teenagers, I came home to find that they had already left for dinner about 15 minutes earlier. And instead of going to a movie, it was to just be dinner. Not even a sit down restaurant place, one of those order at the counter Mexican food places that get you in and out in 45 minutes. I was a little pissed. This meant we really wouldn't have time for much of anything. I don't know what happened to the movie plans. But going to Target after dinner, which is what they had planned, still wasn't going to give us a lot of time. I figured we had 1 hour max.

Doug came over while I was in the shower. I really couldn't relax and get into it. My frame of mind was all wrong. I felt rushed and I was annoyed. Nothing was going right. We had sex. It sucked. We went to dinner. Great. I wish I could tell you it was wonderful. I wish I could describe the best sex I ever had. I wish I had had the best sex ever right before having a surgery which might fuck me up forever. But I can't. I wish I had a better ending for this story. But that's the way it happened. I can't go back and change the past. My surgery went well and I'll be writing about my recovery.

rose12345
rose12345
21 Followers
12