Frustrated Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I read a lot and that was OJT right there."

"You are a fast learner and must pay attention to what you read."

"When it comes to sex, yes," said Tim and they laughed. He was playing with her nipples as they talked and she noticed his erect cock pressing her thigh. "I think you are ready to go again, Buster," she said with a grin on her face.

"I guess so, will you give me another blow job? You have gone much further than I ever expected."

"I know, but I was expecting you to do something stupid like other guys, but you didn't and did not pressure me. It was as you said and I appreciated that. But I don't think we should waste a good hard on. Would you like to fuck me Tim?"

"Would I? Is the Pope Catholic!?!" Tim exclaimed and leaned over to kiss her. He played with her breasts and then moved down to her pussy.

"I am ready for you so climb aboard!" she said. Tim rolled over until he was kneeling between her spread thighs.

"I am never going to get enough of this sight," Tim said causing Bev to giggle. He then placed the tip of his engorged cock at the entrance to her sweet pussy. He pushed and the head slipped inside. He kept pushing and little by little his cock entered her tight, warm and moist love canal. Suddenly he struck a barrier. "Are you still a virgin honey?"

"Yes, but I want you to take it now." Tim pulled back until the tip was just inside and plunged forward striking the barrier and breaking through. Bev yelped and cried out.

"Are you alright?" He asked "I will stay here until the pain subsides."

"Thank you she moaned, it does hurt more than I thought it would." After several minutes she indicated for him to proceed. He gently started pushing further into her wet canal and finally was entirely inside her and placed his body on her feeling her breasts against his chest.

"How does this feel to you?" he asked.

"It feels great," she said as she massaged his dick with her cunt muscles.

Tim then pulled out until only the tip remained inside her and slowly entered her again. He continued plunging back in with faster and harder thrusts until he was going at jackhammer speed. Bev moved her legs and locked her ankles around his back pulling him deeper into her. She was moaning and breathing hard with her hips keeping pace with his powerful thrusts.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, don't stop I am cumming," she cried.

"I am to," Tim yelled and he felt the release rushing from his balls. Bev came at the same time as he released his load deep in her pussy. He collapsed on her out of breath. They lay like that until their breath returned and Tim rolled off her. "I think I died and am in heaven," stated Tim as he kissed her.

"You really are a good, no great fucker, Tim. This is the reason I never let you get anywhere with me, but I am not kidding when I say this, you are the best I have ever had!"

"How many have you had?" Tim asked with a smile.

"Only two, Rick, the one you know about and Bob. Rick turned out to be an asshole and only wanted to pop my cherry. Bob was an OK guy, but just wanted in my pants. But you are completely different I was wondering, do you still have that engagement ring you bought and I foolishly refused.

"Yes I do."

"Get it and ask if I will marry you. That is, if you still want to marry me."

Tim got out of bed, went to the dresser, took out the ring box, got the ring and returned to the bed, "Guess you have to stand up for me to do this properly."

When she stood up, Tim realized definitely that this was the girl for him, "Bev will you do me the greatest honor and become my wife. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried. "What a fool I have been!"

Tim was no longer the frustrated guy.

Readers: I want to thank Destiny Parker for her invaluable assistance in this edited version of this story. I think it is better than the original as far as flow and grammar. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

12