Frustrated Milky Breasts

Story Info
Neighbour's son and husband milk sexy wife's full breasts.
3.5k words
4.46
802.7k
304
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

This is my friend's experience, while she was breast feeding, and is told in her own words to me...

I love the way my breasts look. They are large and full looking with big sticky-out nipples. What's more they are full of milk - too much milk!

I gave birth to a baby about six months ago and, since then, my body has become virtually everything I ever wished for. I've worked hard on getting my tummy flat, and have succeeded fairly well, and then there are my tits. I think they are simply amazing.

I produce a lot of milk naturally and this makes my breasts tingle with pleasure. I feel sexy all of the time, so no post natal depression for me. I delight in having to express some of my excess milk during the day, squeezing and pulling on my nipples or sometimes using a small pump to do the job. As the milk flows so do my pussy juices.

From all of this you might be thinking that life is great for me. After all I have a wonderful baby, tits to die for and I'm constantly aroused sexually. Well all of these are fantastic, but then there is the downside - my husband.

He now calls me 'mummy' and thinks my tits are only for the baby. He's also not too keen on sex at the moment. Sure we have a once a week coupling, but it's routine and is over very quickly leaving me feeling let down and frustrated.

The truth is that my husband doesn't like my tits, especially when they leak milk. Whereas I want him to ravish them, suck them and lick up any milk, he wants to run a mile.

"They are for baby," he says.

I know that other men like the look of my body. I've taken to wearing plunging necklines and thin tops. This is only while my husband is at work though. He'd go nuts if he knew, after all I'm a mother now and not a sexual object - well that's his opinion.

When I get the chance I'm leaning over to show off my cleavage and watch as guys look at the shape of my extended nipples. Sometimes they are surrounded by a damp patch. When I get home, and the baby is asleep, I'm off upstairs to masturbate plunging my fingers into my wet honey pot and pulling on my nipples until the milk flows over my tits and chest. I have some amazing orgasms in contrast to the husband's boring efforts on a Saturday night

Well that's how things were. I'm pleased to say that the situation has now actually improved. This is what happened about ten days ago.

I was struggling with getting some shopping out of my car while, at the same time, trying to hold onto my baby. My neighbour's son, Tim, came over and asked if he could help. I'd never really noticed him much before as he's a quiet young man and keeps himself to himself. He's about twenty or twenty-one, tall and quite good looking whereas I am 34.

Anyway, he helped me take the shopping into my kitchen and I asked him if he'd like a cold drink as it was a hot, sunny day.

"Please," he said.

The baby was asleep so we sat outside in the sunshine. I was wearing a thin summer dress, which was low cut, and as I handed Tim his drink his eyes were on my breasts. I was almost embarrassed, what with him being so young and also our neighbour's son, but at the same time I felt myself becoming very aroused.

He didn't say much but kept on glancing at my chest whenever he thought I wouldn't notice. I knew that my milk was leaking slightly and that this was making my nipples almost visible through the thin cotton material of my dress. I liked the feeling that this gave me and also the thought of him looking at me.

I made some excuse to go indoors so that I could see how I looked in the mirror. This turned me on even more. I know this sounds irresponsible but I had to take everything a step further. I undid the top of my dress so that I could take off my bra . My unhindered tits swung free and I almost orgasmed as I touched my leaking nipples.

I wished Tim could see me so I did the next best thing.

I left my bra off and did up my dress leaving the top two buttons unfastened. My tits were free to move and the nipples were barely hidden. My knees shaking slightly I made my way back outside. Needless to say Tim's eyes were almost popping out of his head. I had to cross my legs and squeeze my thighs together to keep myself under control. God, I wanted to show him my tits and also the rest of me.

After a few minutes Tim stammered that he had to go. I went with him into the house and through to the front door. As I opened the door my damp breasts brushed against his bare arm.

He turned and said, "If I can help with the shopping again. Or anything, I'd ....." He got lost for words.

"That would be good. What about on Friday, say two o'clock?"

"Yes, yes I can do that," he answered and off he went.

I shut the door and my hands were actually shaking, like some teenager on a first date. "Fuck, what have I done," I asked myself.

My mouth was dry, but my thighs were moist. As I made my way upstairs I pulled off my dress. I got a large towel and laid it on the bed before taking off my knickers. I didn't know where to begin, my tits and pussy were craving attention.

One hand went directly to my pussy and the lips parted easily as I felt the slippery inside of my pinkness. My other hand was pulling on my nipples and I could feel the milk begin to flow and squirt over my tummy as I finger fucked my drenched cunt.

I changed hands and rubbed my pussy juices onto my nipples and tits and milk onto my hard, exposed clitoris. I cried out, my whole body trembling, as I plundered my body with my fingers and hands. I orgasmed so powerfully that it almost took my breath away and then I came again. There was no let up, I was completely out of control.

I was groaning and panting as I gradually slowed and I lay still breathing heavy, my heart pounding in my ears. My body was covered with my milk and my thighs with my pussy juices. I tried to lay still but my hands had minds of their own and they massaged my damp body to another orgasm.

Eventually I got to my feet and went for a shower.

As soon as I had dressed in clean clothes the baby started to cry and then, a short while later, my husband arrived home.

"Did you have a good day, mummy?" he asked.

I felt I could have hit him, but I didn't of course.

"Yes thanks", I smiled through gritted teeth.

I couldn't stop thinking about Friday and to seeing that look of desire again on Tim's face.

Friday arrived, as it always does, and I took my baby to my mother's house. She loves to look after him. I also did the shopping early, leaving my bags in the car so Tim could bring them indoors for me. I felt like a spider setting a trap.

It was still hot, temperature-wise, so I wore just shorts and a thin top. I didn't wear a bra or knickers. As I looked at myself my nipples could clearly be seen and the shorts clung to my bottom and pubic mound. I felt so sexy. I hadn't expressed any milk from by breasts so they felt tender and wanton.

I almost jumped when the doorbell rang. I was so nervous.

I opened the door and there was Tim. He looked so lovely, and also very young, in his shorts and t-shirt.

"Come in, come in. Drink?"

"Yes please."

I led him into the living room where it was cool and he sat on the settee. I went for the drinks.

I returned and bent low, as I handed him his glass, so that he would be able to see down my top. I saw that he was trembling a little as he held his drink. I sat next to him and he asked how my baby was doing. I told him that he was at my mother's house this afternoon.

I don't think either of us knew what to say. Somehow we got on to the subject of feeding the baby and I said that I still breastfed him.

I then blurted out, "Can't you tell by the size of my tits."

I felt I could have died with shame, at what I had said, but Tim just commented, "They look very nice."

My face flushed , "Oh do you think so?"

"Yes, they are amazing."

"Would you like to look at them properly?"

Once more I couldn't believe what I'd said. It was as if someone else was directing my words. "What on earth made me say that ," I asked myself

Tim looked at me and nodded, "Please."

With quivering hands I undid the buttons on my top and my breasts pushed themselves out on display. I let the garment fall off my shoulders.

Tim looked at me with a wonderful lustful gaze.

"Can you see that this nipple is leaking milk?" I asked.

He nodded again.

My heart was thumping like mad but this was what I wanted. I wanted to be looked at and desired sexually. I reached down and undid my shorts and shuffled them over my hips and onto the floor. Now I was naked. Tim was looking at my body and I loved it. I felt like a woman again.

"You can touch me."

He reached out one hand, to the leaking nipple, and touched the flow of milk. He then licked this from his fingers.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why don't you have a suck to get a proper taste."

I supported my breast with one hand as his mouth moved towards my nipple. He first licked the milk and I let out a whimper of pleasure. He moved back quickly, worried that he'd done something wrong.

"Don't stop, suck my nipple."

And then he did.

As he sucked gently it was as if my dreams had come true. I felt the milk flow into his mouth and I orgasmed. I couldn't help myself, it was as if the floodgates of my desires had finally been released.

He continued sucking and drinking my milk. I was breathing deeply and heavily. I took his free hand and placed it on my pussy. With my hand over his I guided his fingers inside my wetness and he started to finger fuck me. I was in heaven as waves of pleasure flowed through my body.

I left his hand to do what it wanted and reached out to touch his shorts. His cock was hard and I rubbed it with my hand. He let out a cry and as I undid his zip he ejaculated violently, his cream shooting everywhere. I also let out a strange animal-like noise as I orgasmed again, my hands sticky with his sperm.

He pulled away from me saying, "Sorry. I'm so sorry. I've made such a mess."

"Don't be silly, it doesn't matter."

I kissed him on the lips quickly and went to fetch a large towel and a damp flannel. When I returned I pulled his shorts off completely and wiped away his thick cream. I dried him with the towel and as I did so his penis began to rise again.

"The wonder of a young man," I told myself.

I held his rod, which by now was pulsating in my hand and was as solid as an iron bar.

"Come on fuck me," I ordered him.

I spread the towel on the floor and lay on my back, holding my tits. They were both leaking milk now and droplets flowed onto my chest. I spread my legs wide as he moved on top of me. I steered him into my wet cunt.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard."

He thrust into me, his hardness and size taking me by surprise. I felt my vaginal muscles tighten around his thickness and then relax as he pushed fully into me. His mouth was on my tits sucking hard on my nipples, taking each in turn as if trying to stem the flow of milk. His cock was pounding into my softness. I wanted him to consume me, to eat me and to fill me with his spunk. I wanted it to last forever, this feeling, this moment of satisfaction and completion.

I wrapped my legs around his waist wanting him deeper and harder. I could feel milk now flowing from my breasts as he screamed out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

His penis jerked inside my cunt and then I felt that special moment as he ejaculated and spurted his life force into my deepness. At the same time my stomach vibrated with the beginnings of my own orgasm as my juices flooded free mixing with the hot sperm. My tits were quivering and flowing with milk

My body was screaming with pleasure as sweat, milk, vaginal juices and tears were flooding from me.

Tim moved away from me. I thought about how few words we had exchanged and yet, for a while at least, we were as one.

"I'd better go," he said awkwardly.

I smiled as he dressed, admiring his body and his youthfulness.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I lay back on the towel and touched my clitoris. It was engorged and firm. I gently took it between two fingers and massaged myself to a further orgasm.

Feeling finally sated I looked over at the clock. I jumped up. I had to fetch my baby from my mother, prepare dinner and a host of other things. I chuckled to myself when I remembered that I also still had to bring the shopping in from the car. I guess Tim had other thoughts on his mind!

That night things were much the same with my husband but somehow everything he said seemed to annoy me. Why couldn't he love me the way I was? He used to want me. There was a time when he couldn't get enough of me, always groping and touching me. But that was before the baby.

Saturday night came and I was determined that things would be different. I bought a couple of bottles of strong red wine to drink after the baby was asleep. I thought if we relaxed and talked perhaps we could get back to a proper sex life.

The wine was definitely strong and I soon felt quite light headed. I hoped my husband was as well. If he relaxed, if he lost his inhibitions, perhaps he would fuck me like I know he could.

We chatted away quite happily and then somehow, like most new parents, we got talking about our baby and then moved on to the subject of breast feeding.

I was quite giggly by now and he said my tits were like udders. For once I didn't take offence and said, "But if you were a vet you'd be interested in them wouldn't you?"

Okay it's a daft thing to say, and I only said it because I'd been drinking, but he said, "Yes, I suppose I would."

"Well animal doctor, perhaps you should examine this cow."

"Perhaps I should."

"Upstairs, in twenty minutes?"

"Yes, okay," he agreed.

I didn't know what we were going to do but I left him sitting on the settee while I went enthusiastically upstairs to prepare.

I had a quick shower, massaged myself with oils and then I spread a large towel (I get through a lot of towels!) over the bedroom floor. I also got a plastic bowl and placed this on the towel.

By now I was quite drunk, but knew what I was doing.

When I heard my husband coming upstairs I dropped my dressing gown so that I was completely naked and knelt on the towel on all fours. The bowl was underneath my tits and I had my legs spread apart.

He entered the room and I went, "Mooooo."

"What the heck ..."

"Mooooo," I uttered again.

He looked at me in almost disbelief but, to my surprise, he played along with the game.

"So this is the cow, I've got to examine, is it?"

"Mooooo."

He sat down next to me, still fully dressed, and said, "Mmmm, now let's have a look."

He reached under me and squeezed my breasts. "They are nice full, firm udders but they need milking. Suppose I'd better do it."

"Mooooo," I agreed.

His hands reached under me and squeezed one of my breasts. I gasped out a moo sound as he grasped my nipple between his strong fingers. Slowly he pulled downwards and I heard the first drops of milk hit the plastic bowl.

The droplets turned into a full flow and the feeling was indescribable. I was breathing deeply , my eyes closed as he continued to milk me. First one tit then the other.

The flow slowed and he said, "Suppose I'd better examine the rest of the cow now."

"Mooooo," I mooed shakily.

His hands gently touched my tummy and caressed my bottom before reaching between my legs. I spread myself open a little more. I wanted him to see and touch every inch of me. My cunt felt on fire and I knew I was soaking wet. His fingers opened my vaginal lips and he held them apart admiring my pinkness and lubricated inner parts. I hoped he could also see my clitoris.

Fingers slipped easily into my soft velvet folds and I let out a long sigh of satisfaction and approval. He slid in and out of me as I stayed on all fours, like a good little cow, then with his other hand he fingered my anus. I'd only ever had anal sex once and mixed feelings of excitement and fear rushed through my body. A finger invaded my rosebud while the inside of my cunt was still being massaged.

Fuck, it felt so good. The finger penetrated me more and I lost control and my whole body vibrated with orgasm, my tits swinging from side to side. I could feel my own juices almost shooting out of me but my husband continued with his manipulations until after I had cum a second time.

I was panting for breath not sure if I could take any more.

Now I know cow's don't normally talk but I said, "Perhaps the cow needs your special big injection."

I could hear my husband undo his zip on his trousers and his penis slapped against my bottom. I knew I wanted more, "Fuck this cow, fuck her."

His cock head eased into my sopping cunt and I pushed back at him wanting him to fill me, to inject me, to swamp me with his thick white cream. I heard drips of my milk once more hitting the bowl underneath my tits as he started to give me the full length of his penis. He powered in and out of me, no longer being gentle, pummelling my womb as he did so. His hands grabbed my tits and squeezed hard as he continued fucking me.

All cow-like noises now forgotten he made his familiar grunt instead as he spurted his load in my secret depths. I tried to remain still, enjoying the moment, as his hands pulled on my nipples releasing the last few drops of milk and his cock gushed and finally stilled.

"Phewwww, mooooo," I said.

We moved onto the bed and my husband kissed and cuddled me properly for the first time in over six months and said how much he loved me. He then laughed and said he never thought he'd ever end up having sex with a cow.

He kissed my tits and said, "I bet Tim would like to see these. His dad's always on about how he thinks Tim fancies you. Seemingly he's always watching you, lusting after you"

"Really?" I said jokingly, "Well, I'll have to see if I can oblige him some time."

"Now that could be fun," said the husband, and he sounded as if he meant it.

My mind began racing. I started imagining Tim and my husband both sucking on my tits, drinking my milk, and then fucking me. Maybe I could advertise: "Cow For Hire" or "Udders For Rent." All sorts of dirty things were filling my head.

I could feel myself becoming randy. I reached over and whispered in my husband's ear, "This cow needs injecting again ..."

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers