Frustrated Wife of a Ph.D. Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naked, now," he moaned.

I pushed myself up and yanked down his jeans, pulling them off at his ankles. He carefully extricated his cock from his boxers and I pulled them off, too. I stood next to the couch as he pulled off his fleece and t-shirt. His body was thin but wiry, with only a small dusting of hair across his abdomen. He had skin that stayed brown through winter. Seeing that I was paused, regarding him, he gathered up the skirt of my nightgown and pushed it over my head. I let him take over undressing me. He pulled off my longjohns top, cupped my ass, kneading it for a moment, and pushed down the bottoms. I stepped out of them.

We were standing next to the couch. With one finger, he made figure eights around my small breasts and then dropped his finger to my clit. I spread my legs into a triangle. He sat down and pulled my hips into his face. I played with my breasts while he buried his tongue in my crack and licked me up and down. He covered my clit with his lips as if to kiss it and sucked and sucked, keeping his hands on my hips firmly so that I could not move them or escape his mouth.

I moaned aloud and dropped my hands to the top of his head. He pulled away and relaxed against the back of the couch. His cock was standing straight up. I climbed onto his lap, facing him, my knees spread wide. Slowly I lowered myself onto the head of his cock, rubbing it against my wet labia before I let him in.

"You are so silky and wet," he said, his eyes half-closed.

"Do I feel good to you?" I whispered.

"Oh yes," he said.

"You feel good to me," I said.

I let the head of his cock into my vagina and then leaned over his face, holding my body up by placing my hands on the back of the couch. He took my breast in his mouth and played with the other one with his hand. I settled myself lower, and then rose up again. I dipped and rose up again, going further each time, until he was completely buried in my vagina. I pumped and ground my clit into his pubis bone above his cock and moved according to my own rhythm while he sucked on my tits. His hands were roving over my back and around my butt cheeks. He brought one finger to my mouth, so I sucked on it, and then he withdrew it and placed it on my anus, circling it round and round. He pressed on my anus, and that made me dip forward onto his chest. He never entered my asshole, but he kept the pressure up and didn't lose pace as I changed my movements. When I got close to orgasm I stopped pumping and just let myself settle all the way down his shaft. I straightened up, touching my clit in front of him and bringing myself off. I stopped moving and just settled down on his rigid dick while my muscles contracted in waves. My chest was heaving for air.

"You look good," he said. "You look satisfied."

I smiled. "It's your turn now," I said. I raised myself up and waited for a cue from him. He placed his hands on my waist and pushed me to one side. He wanted me doggie. I spread my legs for him and he entered me quickly and pounded me hard and fast, striking my cervix with the head of his cock each time. My head bumped the cushions of the couch with every movement.

He grabbed the flesh of my hips and his fingers dug into my skin as he pounded his way to conclusion, shooting his cum deep into my vagina, crying, "Yes!" He collapsed on my back without pulling out. I could feel his cock making a few lasts spurts as his breathing and pulse slowed.

He pulled out, our genitalia slick with my juice and his semen.

"More?" I asked hopefully.

"Are you kidding?" he asked.

"No," I said, and slipped to the floor so that I could take his cock in my mouth again. It was slippery, salty and half-hard. He did not protest; he grew hard again. I never wanted to let him go. I wanted him here on the couch with me blowing him when Zach came home at midnight in three days. The thought made me ache in my vagina, so I started fingering myself as I worked on him. I sucked him and cupped his balls with my hands. I licked his urethra and then up and down his shaft. I pulled on his scrotum with my lips. When my jaw needed a break, I rubbed his penis over my cheeks and lips. He finally came again, on my face, while I was resting my jaw. I liked having his cock in my face so much that I didn't mind in the slightest. I wiped it off with my hand.

"Come here," he said. He laid me across his lap face up. I could feel his cock right under my ass. With one hand, he rubbed my clit slowly and with the other, he pushed four fingers up my pussy. He really stretched it out. I let one leg fall towards the floor and threw the other one over the back of the couch. He pushed and pulled at my pussy for a long time until I felt that my pussy was the totality of my body and identity. I was a pussy and I was floating in some dimension without gravity. The wave of my second orgasm took me completely by surprise and I jerked on his lap as if I were a fish on a hook. I was screaming.

He smiled down at me. "That good, huh?"

"Oh yeah," I assured him. I asked, "You want a quick shower before you go?" I asked him.

"Nah," he said. "If I go back smelling like sex that's a good thing around these guys."

"Ok. Whatever."

We picked up our clothes and dressed. He knew where I lived, of course, but I didn't ask him for his phone number. I liked the idea of having fucked a stranger and I did not feel the need for any follow up. From him.

When he left, he paused at the door and grabbed my breast before kissing me. He stepped out into the dark and the rain and was quickly down the street.

I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, I was still hungry for sex. I masturbated to orgasm and then I called Katy.

Her phone rang and she picked up.

"Hi, Katy. It's Michelle," I said.

"Oh, Shell! Hi!" she said, completely at ease, as if no strange conversation had passed between us the day before.

I invited her for breakfast.

The storm front seemed to have passed, so she suggested going mountain biking afterwards, since the sky was clear.

"We could go up on Weyerhaeuser roads," she said. "We'd get nice and muddy from all the rain. Would you like that?"

"I'd like something like that," I said.

12