Frustrating Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Before she got the chance Rebekah brought her hand down hard on her ass, causing an intense pain to rush through Katherine's body. In terms of pain and humiliation she'd had worse, but this was definitely the hardest spank she had ever received and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Katherine gritting her teeth to not immediately start blubbering because of this intense butt beating.

Rebekah had kept up that hard, intense pace long enough to watch Katherine's pretty little arse cheeks turn pink and then red before she finally gave the younger girl a break by going right back to the groping. Then, maybe after about a minute of caressing those firm buns, Katherine's arse slowly began returning to normal. When it was once again a light pink Rebekah started the hard spanking again, this time beating Katherine's backside a darker shade of red and then repeating the process, the other vampire's bottom eventually turning colour Rebekah struggled to describe from the assault of her hand.

If she had been spanking a human there was no way she would have been this rough. To do so would have been torture, and when it came to inflicting torture this was not Rebekah's first choice. She had treated Elena to a similar spanking, but even then she had somewhat taken it easy on her. Or at least when she cut out the groping altogether and started just concentrating on the spanking she hadn't been at the brunette's bum quite that long and quite that hard. Or at least she didn't think she did.

The truth was for whatever reason Rebekah was quickly finding a kinship with Elena, the Original feeling like she could maybe find a true friend in this version of the girl, she has found so frustrating. But Katherine Pierce had never been Rebekah's friend. She had been an annoyance at best, and an enemy at worst, Rebekah quickly starting to take her previous frustrations out on this bitch and rejoicing in beating her arse until the other powerful vampire began squealing in pain. Then she spanked her some more.

Of course watching those supple cheeks jiggle from the impact of the blows, and the flesh become so sore looking, and Katherine Pierce scream in agony turned Rebekah on. Maybe she could have ignored it if it was just the two of them, but Elena was watching them the whole time smiling happily and looking at Rebekah in a way which made the blonde's entire body tingle.

So after having at least a little fun Rebekah abruptly stopped the spanking and then, after enjoying the sound of Katherine's faint sobs, sighed softly, "Soooooo, that was fun. Now, shall we get the real torture under way? Or would you rather get on your knees and lick my pussy?"

Rebekah was trying to hide her preference but her tone of voice made it very clear, that fact making Elena smile before insisting, "Oh, I think you should take advantage of this unique situation and have Katherine lick you. It would be unfair on her not too, considering what a pussy slut she is, and I swear you won't regret it because she has an amazing tongue."

Reaching down and roughly grabbing Katherine by the hair so she could yank her upwards until they were face to face Rebekah questioned, "Is that right slut? Are you a cunt hungry dyke who is just dying to use her amazing tongue to fuck me?"

"Yes." Katherine grinned truthfully, very much liking the idea of tongue fucking the blonde, "I love eating pussy. Just give me a chance. I assure you I'm way better at it than your little girlfriend here."

"Only because you have more practice." Elena quickly quipped.

Rebekah ignored her ally and just smiled in amusement, "Well, with an offer like that how can I refuse."

The blonde then lent in as if she was going to kiss the other girl, Katherine smirking and closing her eyes in clear preparation for it. Then at the last minute Rebekah pushed her away, deliberately using enough strength to make sure the other powerful vampire went flying across the room, although not too far that she would break something or be given the chance to escape.

"No need for foreplay, love. Beating your skanky arse has more than got me in the mood." Rebekah casually explained as she undid her fly and then pushed her hands and panties down her thighs, "Just get to licking. Let's see if you're as good as your annoying twin claimed."

Katherine fought the urge to state the obvious, although she did allow herself a second to silently grumble it, that being prissy little Elena Gilbert wasn't her twin, she was a copy. Technically Katherine herself was a copy of the original version, but that original version was long since dead and given her current attitude it was obvious Elena was nothing but Katherine-lite these days. So, at least Elena had embraced her destiny, Katherine thought to herself.

That last thought actually brought a smile to Katherine's face as she reluctantly crawled forward until her face was less than an inch away from Rebekah's cunt. She then stuck out her tongue and started licking, Katherine still acting reluctant although it was mostly an act at this point. After all, if the choices were torture, another humiliating spanking or eating pussy Katherine would happily eat pussy. Besides, Katherine would never willingly admit it but the only female Original vampire was quite striking, and up close her very wet sex smelt quite lovely.

It tasted even better, so much so Katherine briefly forgot her reluctance completely and began eagerly lapping Rebekah's pussy, leading the blonde to laugh, "Woa, steady there love. There's no rush. Take your time. It isn't every day a total whore like you gets the pleasure of licking a cunt as exquisite as mine, mmmmmm, so you should savour this privilege I'm giving you."

"Yeah, because you spreading your legs is such a rare occurrence." Elena scoffed, unwittingly taking the words right out of Katherine's mouth.

"I'm not exactly spreading my legs now, am I?" Rebekah shot back, genuinely a little unsure if this position counted, but before Elena could jump on that she added, "Besides, I don't normally fuck women. I guess there's just something about your face which makes it such a perfect fuck pad it's practically irresistible."

Elena smirked, "You think I'm irresistible?"

"Only now I know what a rug munching whore you really are." Rebekah said, moaning as Katherine went back to her job, "Mmmmmm, both of you are. Ohhhhhh, that's it Katherine, nice and slow. Lick me nice and slow you bitch! Mmmmmm, show me you can be just as good a muff diver as Elena."

Unable to resist Katherine briefly pulled away from Rebekah's cunt for a quick forced laugh, "No one could be as good a muff diver as Elena, because no one else is that big of a slut."

"True..." Rebekah agreed, swiftly grabbing Katherine by the hair and shoving her face back into her wet centre, "But given you seem to be almost as big of a slut, I'm sure you'll be fine. Mmmmm, you just need to try and oh, you'd better, oh, because, ohhhhhhh Katherine!"

Thanks to some well-timed tongue work the Original vampire forgot all about her threat. In fact the room fell pretty silent after that, except for Rebekah's constant moans, groans, cries and even whimpers of pleasure and later the sound of Katherine gently slurping up the yummy juices which had begun flowing like a river out of the other girl's cunt.

It hadn't been all that long ago she had eaten Elena's pussy yet at the moment it felt like an eternity, Katherine very quickly finding herself becoming lost in the joy of going down on another girl. A girl who was even more old and powerful then she was, Katherine getting a kick out of being able to make this Original vampire whimper in pleasure for her just from using her tongue on her most sensitive of areas. Another Original made momentarily submissive to her thanks to her skilled mouth and tongue, the reality of that thrilling Katherine to no end.

Elena was also thrilled by her current reality. It was funny, the old her would have probably been horrified by the sight, even more than the spanking. Hell, her old self hadn't been able to watch porn without blushing and the new awesome version of her had been too busy with other things to give it a try. Now Elena was thinking she definitely should considering how much she was loving the sight of one girl on her knees eating another's pussy. Then again the fact that it was right there in front of her definitely added to her enjoyment, so maybe she should compel herself some entertainment. After all she was sure the world would be a better place if more people had regular sex in their lives.

There again exactly who she was watching have sex was a big part of her enjoyment, Elena having no doubt watching two strangers going at it would have nothing on watching Katherine munching on Rebekah's muffin. Watching these two dangerous vampires who were far older and stronger than herself having sex in front of her, their current position allowing Elena to watch as Katherine's freshly spanked ass wiggled invitingly as it return to its former glory while Rebekah moaned happily, her eyes locked on the brunette giving her head.

Deciding to give the blonde something else to look at, and more importantly to join in the fun herself, Elena marched up to Rebekah and planted a kiss right on her frienemy's lips. Unsurprisingly Rebekah was quick to respond, but before they could really get into anything Elena stepped back with a wicked grin on her face. Then, sure she had her blonde lover's attention, Elena slowly stripped herself of her clothes, totally getting off on the fact that despite what Katherine was doing to her Rebekah was staring at her the whole time. Then she returned to Rebekah's side, pretending to go in for a kiss only to pull away at the last second. This of course displeased Rebekah, but it was short lived, Elena making it up to her by kissing her after removing her jacket, shirt and bra, allowing the brunette access to the blonde's tits.

After a long make-up section Elena moved her mouth downwards so she could lick and suck on the blonde's nipples as well as massage them with her fingers, leading Rebekah to tighten her grip on both the brunettes' hair and moan, "Mmmmmm, that's it you sluts, fuck me! Fuck me good! Oh, soooooo gooooooodddddd! You're right Elena, this is so much more fun than torturing the bitch. Mmmmm, she licks my pussy sooooo good, mmmmmm, but then again I have become very accustomed to seeing your pretty little face buried in my cunt. And I also enjoy it pressed up against my chest, mmmmmm, but more so in between my cheeks. Ohhhhhh fuck, so how about you really make yourself useful and get on your knees and lick my arse?"

Elena lifted her head and forced herself to frown briefly before smiling, "Sure."

Without another word Elena slowly walked round until she was pressing her body into Rebekah's back so she could kiss the other vampire's neck, briefly teasing her current ally with her fangs. This caused Rebekah to briefly moan and then growl, "I said on your knees bitch! I wanna feel your tongue up my arse!"

"Just a second." Elena promised before beginning to slide her lips over Rebekah's shoulders and then slowly down her back, mostly focusing on her spine, with a few exceptions.

One of those exceptions was a spot Elena had once driven a dagger into, knocking the mighty Original unconscious for a few weeks. It would have been longer had the dagger not been removed, Elena once again contemplating how different things could have been if it hadn't, yet unlike every other time she thought that instead of slipping into depression she carried on kissing down Rebekah's back until finally she reached the blonde's butt. Once she was comfortably on her knees Elena literally began kissing the ass of the girl who had killed her, first covering Rebekah's butt cheeks in gentle pecks before spreading them so she could slide her tongue over the other vampire's back hole.

Which of course was greeted by approval from Rebekah, "Finally! Mmmmmm, that's it Elena you little slut, lick my arse! Lick my fucking arse hole you dirty little whore! Mmmmmm ooooooohhhhhh yeeeesssssss, lick it, tongue my shit hole you nasty fucking bitch! Mmmmm, get that tongue of yours up my arse while your evil twin tongues my twat! Ohhhhhhh fuck, come on you little backstabber, eat my fucking arse! Eat it! I want both of you sluts to eat my fucking fuck holes till I cum! Make me cum you identical bitches! Make me fucking cum!"

Rebekah said a whole lot more, verbally assaulting the doppelgängers nearly the entire time they worshipped her holes, calling them every foul name under the sun while almost simultaneously praising their oral techniques. Through it all Rebekah completely ignored the fact that Elena had chosen to press her lips to the exact spot she had stabbed her, excluding calling Elena a backstabber which was both technically true and something Rebekah had called Elena throughout their encounters. Before then, even. But the truth was Rebekah didn't dwell on that memory as it filled her with anger which was counter-productive to her current situation. It also hurt her far deeper than it should, something Rebekah definitely didn't want to dwell on.

Luckily for Rebekah having two tongues licking her pussy and arse respectively was very distracting, especially when it was too identical girls doing it, a perverted thrill the Original had never received before. Honestly Rebekah had mostly preferred 'normal' sex with one man in the privacy of a bed for most of her existence, but over a thousand years of life the blonde vampire had indulged in just about every kink known to man. This was wonderfully new, especially when the doppelgängers would do something, anything, the same.

It started off with simple things, a simultaneous lick, a certain way the brunettes used their tongues, wrapping their lips around Rebekah's fuck holes so they could add sucking into the mix, even biting with exactly the right amount of pressure. Then Katherine was reaching up and taking over where Elena had left off on giving Rebekah's tits a good seeing too, those wicked digits cupping the soft flesh of the blonde's boobs and then tweaking her nipples. Elena had the same idea shortly afterwards, the doppelgängers briefly fighting each other for the older vampire's tits before Katherine surprisingly surrendered, if only so she could shove a finger into Rebekah's cunt. Again Elena followed suit, Rebekah letting out a extra loud cry as her current ally pushed a finger into her bottom so both the identical girls were finger fucking her at the same time.

Whether this was a part of the whole doppelgängers thing or simply a by-product of Katherine training Elena to be her personal pussy pleaser Rebekah didn't know and she didn't care. All she knew was that the two brunettes effortlessly drove her to amazing orgasm after amazing orgasm until the poor blonde couldn't talk coherently.

The first time Rebekah came it was a result of Katherine adding another finger into the mix, the wicked brunette leaving them both inside the blonde up to the knuckle so she could enjoy having the only female Original quivering on her digits. For her second Katherine replaced her fingers with her mouth and eagerly swallowed the Original's cum, the flavour so heavenly she greedily gulped down every other orgasm Rebekah had while Elena was busy switching between fingering the blonde's bottom and literally trying to shove her tongue up it until Rebekah could take no more.

"That's enough bitches!" Rebekah growled, yanking the other two girls away from her fuck holes and pulling them up off their knees.

She did this by tightening her grip in their pretty dark brown hair and yanking the doppelgängers upwards, almost hard enough to yank the hair from their scalps and yet the perverted sluts cried out in mostly pleasure before simultaneously smirking at her once they were at eye level.

Rebekah returned the smirk and said, "Well, that was very... adequate. Then again I'd expect nothing less from two well-seasoned whores."

"Pot, kettle." Katherine murmured bitterly, cursing herself when she saw anger flashing in Rebekah's eyes.

Luckily, or perhaps not, it was only brief and was quickly replaced by another smirk, "You know Katherine, I already know what a total slut Elena is for the taste of my pussy and arse, but I'm curious, is that yet another trait you share? Did you also love the taste of my pussy? Or perhaps I should be asking how much you loved it?"

Unable to resist Katherine gave a catty smile and shot back, "I've had better."

"With the amount of pussy you must have eaten, I don't doubt it." Rebekah said dryly, "But you still gobbled my cunt with way too much enthusiasm to be faking, so I'm guessing you loved it. And since you two share everything from looks, to boyfriends, to your bodies, why don't you share my sweet flavours?"

Although Rebekah voiced it as a question she made it very clear it was a demand from the way she forced the other two girls heads together. Not that Elena was complaining, the younger brunette even getting in a quick smile just before her lips were pressed against Katherine's. Of course Katherine was far from hesitant to kiss back, the doppelgängers wasting no time in becoming lost in a passionate lip lock. Not that it was just their lips for long, Katherine and Elena simultaneously opening their mouths and thrusting their tongues forward so that they could share the taste of Rebekah's pussy and ass, and perhaps more importantly just enjoy the sweet taboo of kissing each other.

For her part Rebekah was pretty quick to step back and just watch the two identical looking women make out for several long minutes. Then she helped provide commentary, "Oh God yes, that's it you bitches! Fucking kiss each other! Mmmmmm fuck, I've seen some sick and twisted things in my time, but... fuck. That's soooooooo nasty. You're both so nasty. Nasty little narcissistic sluts who are so self-obsessed and slutty that they actually get off on kissing each other!"

"Mmmmm, you should see us fuck each other." Elena suggested once she had broken the kiss and shot Rebekah a sexy little smile.

"Maybe I should." Rebekah said as she returned the sexy little smile, partly because she noticed something out of the corner of her eye, "Katherine seems to like the idea, don't you bitch?"

"Uh-huh." Katherine practically moaned, "Elena is a frightful bore but, as you know, she has a delicious little pussy and a really cute whimper. Mmmmm, just give me five minutes and I'll have her begging for mercy."

Under different circumstances that last sentence probably wouldn't have made Elena's pussy tingle with delight and anticipation. Probably. However while she was used to Katherine having her way with her, and that last sentence had her body literally aching to submit to the older girl, Elena was determined to maintain some semblance of control.

So she pointed out, "Or you could let me further humiliate Katherine by riding her face."

Seeing Katherine's smile falter Rebekah beamed, "Oooooh, I love the sound of that. Let's do it. Katherine, get down on your back so that your bitch can mount you."

For a few long seconds Katherine remained where she was, her smile slowly turning into a glare which unfortunately didn't faze the other vampires, then she gave a little shrug and then as nonchalantly as possible murmured, "Whatever, I'll still have her begging for me."

"Maybe." Elena said teasingly, "Or maybe you'll be a good little pussy licker and get me off so I can have an excuse to return the favour."

"Please, like you could ever resist a chance to shove your tongue up my cunt." Katherine scoffed as she got down on her back.

"Maybe not the old me." Elena agreed as she slowly lowered herself down onto Katherine's face, "But you might be surprised what the new me is capable of."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers