Frustrating Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Katherine opened her pretty mouth but before she could continue their bickering Elena silenced her by shoving herself the rest of the way down so that her crotch was roughly pressing the other brunette's head against the carpet. Somewhat surprisingly Katherine didn't hesitate from switching from complaining to slowly sliding her tongue out of her open mouth and along Elena's pussy lips, the older vampire then repeating the process with increasingly frequent licks which had Elena letting out animalistic cries which probably would have exposed her as something other than human if there had been any clueless mortals around to hear.

Elena did her best to get as much enjoyment out of this as possible but unfortunately it only seemed to take about a minute for Katherine's talented tongue to bring her to the edge of orgasm just from literally licking her pussy. It wasn't even a particularly rough pace for her, and Katherine effortlessly began to keep her on that edge as Elena quickly began to crave the heavenly feeling of that talented tongue in her cunt. She almost begged for it out of instinct, but she was determined not to give the bitch the satisfaction. Or at least not so soon.

As the pleasure became torturously good Elena cursed the fact that she was so wound up before starting this. That Rebekah had forced her to eat her ass hole, watch her get her delicious blonde pussy licked by her doppelgänger and share the Original's flavours with Katherine. She even regretted arranging a spanking for her bitchy double, Elena wishing she had done this first instead so she would have plenty of time riding Katherine's face before the urge to cum became overwhelming. Then again constantly fucking Rebekah for the better part of a week had increased her sex drive and Katherine was always so good at eating pussy it was probably inevitable that she would be aching to cum so quickly.

Of course Katherine had known just how worked up Elena was. Her supernatural senses could smell it in the air, coming face to face with Elena's cunt had only confirmed what she already knew. After all Elena was a slutty little whore who got really hot just from Katherine looking at her the right way so after all that had happened so far it wasn't surprising Elena was ready to cum after only a few well timed licks. And even if she hadn't been, if Elena was half the stuck up prude she pretended to be Katherine still would have her struggling not to beg in no time because she was just flat-out amazing in bed, or on the floor in this case.

And make no mistake, Elena would beg for her, she was just being very stubborn about it, the younger vampire instead continuously cursing, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk mmmmmmmm, oh Katherine, mmmmmmmm, I almost forgot what a great pussy licker you are. Mmmmmmmm, I fucking despise you, but you lick my pussy sooooooooo gooooooodddddddd mmmmmmmm aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessssssss! Eat me! Eat me you bitch! Shove that well practised tongue inside me you whore! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me like a lesbian slut! Do it! Fuck me with your tongue and make me cum. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddd, fuck me with your fucking tongue and make me cum right the fuck now or I swear you'll regret it!"

Normally Katherine would have laughed if little Elena Gilbert threatened her, or gave her a order or a command, during sex and maybe outside of it if Elena was lucky. But she was having to make a few exceptions today, and honestly Katherine was beginning to crave Elena's sweet girl cum almost as much as the other brunette was obviously desperate to cum. Elena's voice was so whiny most of her commands, orders and threats sounded like begging for mercy anyway, and regardless of what it was Katherine was tired of hearing it.

So with pretty much no warning, apart from the obvious begging for it and that her mouth was so close to the target, Katherine slammed her tongue as deep as it would go to Elena's cunt, causing her bitch to let out a deafening cry which would probably be heard by her precious Salvatores. Katherine almost hoped that was the case given that Elena almost immediately came in her mouth, the older brunette briefly removing her tongue so she could swallow the heavenly liquid before she once again penetrated Elena's pussy and began to tongue fuck the other girl.

For a few moments Katherine had power over Elena again, the older vampire effortlessly making her fuck toy cum in her mouth and all over her face again and again, the other brunette easily being reduced to a whimpering/screaming wreck. Then Elena used her super speed to suddenly spice things up by spinning around and burying her face in Katherine's cunt, the infuriating girl making her cum almost as effortlessly as she made her cum, the two of them quickly becoming lost in a heated 69 which felt like it would never end.

There was no way Rebekah would have spent eternity watching two people having sex in front of her. It didn't matter how hot they were or that there was an extra enjoyable perversion from those two people being identical, she would never want to just watch. Participating was a different story, Rebekah genuinely tempted to say 'sod the cure' and stayed here fucking these two gorgeous women until the end of days.

On that note, while watching the doppelgängers passionately fucking each other to multiple orgasm was thrilling beyond accurate description, ultimately Rebekah ached to once again be a part of the fun. There was a number of ways she could achieve that, Rebekah toying with quite a few before she finally decided to slowly retrieve the strap-on from out of her bag and pull it up her thighs. Once it was securely around her waist Rebekah casually walked over to the two brunettes and yanked Elena up by the hair.

Elena let out a cute little cry of pain thanks to the hair pulling, which quickly dissolved into a moan of pleasure thanks to Katherine continuing the tongue fucking, then she focused on the dildo which was directly in her face. She almost looking wary of it, Elena looking up at her Rebekah questioningly, her current ally perhaps worried she would be forced back to the role of a bottom by the Original vampire. That was the only explanation Rebekah could think of given Elena had been such an eager slut for her over the past week.

If that was the case Elena needn't have worried, Rebekah had something else in mind, "Go and see if Katherine has a strap-on you can use so we can fuck her together."

The smile that crossed Elena's face was perhaps the most wicked and joy filled smile Rebekah had ever seen and it actually made the blonde's heart beat faster and heat to spread through her body. Honestly it was embarrassing but fortunately Elena was too busy zooming away at super speed to find Katherine's toy collection, and Katherine seemed too busy licking her lips of any leftover cum and girl cream.

Feeling enraged by her body's reaction Rebekah used her own super speed to yank Katherine up by her hair, press her strap-on to the other girl's lips and angrily growl, "Open up bitch! You're not done using that mouth for its main purpose. Haha, that's it, suck my cock! Suck it you fucking cock sucker. Mmmmmm, you better get it nice and wet because I'm about a second away from slamming this dick up every single fuck-able hole on your body. Ohhhhh yeah, your mouth, pussy, AND ARSE, are all going to be mine tonight! All mine, and Elena Gilbert's!"

Elena smirked upon hearing these words, not just because Rebekah was painting a wonderful picture of Katherine's immediate future but because the deadly Original was practically treating her like an equal. Under other circumstances Elena might have dismissed it but the evidence was piling up that the emotional blonde was once again becoming attached to someone who showed her the slightest bit of affection. It was sad really, but it may prove useful. Hell, it already was proving useful in the short term, Elena returning to find Katherine on her knees with Rebekah's strap-on cock in her mouth.

Unsurprisingly Katherine's strap-on wasn't difficult to find, the bitch always seem to have a variety of sex toys lying around and this time was no exception. In fact, as much as it was still possible, Elena was impressed with Katherine's collection. However one thing stuck out, namely the strap-on Katherine had used to rob Elena of her anal cherry. Or at least she was pretty sure it was the same strap-on, Elena recalling vividly being ordered to strap an identical toy around the waist of her mirror image before Katherine had bent her over and slowly stuffed every inch of it into her virgin ass.

It was a memory which has haunted Elena for years now, especially during the frequent times Katherine either did something bad or butt fucked her again. Now Elena just felt a shiver of submissive delight, followed by a shudder of a different kind at the knowledge she now had the chance to return the favour. Not that she had any intention of rushing straight into anal before further humiliating Katherine a little more, Elena delighted to find that Rebekah was helping with that.

When she returned Elena just watched Katherine bobbing her head up and down on the first few inches of Rebekah's strap-on dick, noisily sucking and slurping the toy cock in a way which had to be intended to arouse the other two vampires and not just her normal attitude of self-preservation. Pleased by that idea Elena used her supernatural speed to quickly strap the dildo around her waist and then she strolled proudly over the two other girls and pressed her newly acquired cock against Katherine's already cock filled mouth.

"Don't hog that slutty mouth! I want to get my cock sucked too." Elena grinned, hoping she could get away with the comment as long as it was playful.

That seem to be the case, Rebekah pulling her cock out of Katherine's mouth and protesting, "I wasn't hogging her whore mouth, I was just waiting for your lazy arse. Now you're back by all means, her mouth is yours."

Grinning happily, and a little wickedly, Elena grabbed Katherine's hair with one hand, her dildo by the other and pressed her cock against that now empty mouth which quickly opened for her and swallowed her strap-on, Elena following that up with gleeful taunting, "Ooooooh that's it bitch, suck my cock. Show me just what a nasty little cock sucker you can be. Mmmmmm, give me the same sloppy wet blow job you were giving Rebekah. Show me you're willing to be just as much of a slut for me as you were for her. In fact, I want you to do better. I want you to take every inch of this cock down your whore throat and show me exactly why Damon was in love with your skanky ass for so long!"

Katherine was impressed, Elena never used to be able to mention the Salvatores during sex. Normally she would blush just at the mention of them. Or if Katherine talk dirty to her. Or opened her mouth. Or did just about anything really as Elena was so easy to embarrass. Of course this was an Elena with her humanity switched off which made her basically a rip-off of Katherine and when it came to sex Katherine was as near to shameless as you could get. Not that having too sexually submit wasn't humiliating, it was, but Katherine was a lot better at hiding it than most and could even enjoy it to some degree.

Giving head wasn't particularly pleasant, especially when the cock currently in her mouth was made of rubber or some unappetising material, but thinking about this man-made dick fucking her cunt was a very pleasant idea indeed. It was enough to motivate Katherine to start bobbing her head on Elena's strap-on pretty much the second it was offered to her, the five hundred-year-old vampire even following the younger brunette's command of taking the dildo down her throat until her lips were wrapped around the base, Katherine sucking noisily on Elena's cock the entire time.

For a while this seem to be enough for Elena, then she impressed Katherine again by grabbing hold of the other brunette's hair and began fucking her mouth. Shortly after that she began picking up the pace, eventually brutalising Katherine's throat much in the same way the older vampire had done to her even when Elena was human. Ironically while she was there, on her knees in front of her enemy violently choking and gagging on her own strap-on dildo which was now being used against her, Katherine had never been more proud of Elena. It was proof that at least on some level Elena had learned something from all those nights of being Katherine's bitch, and perhaps in a way Elena's pitiful attempt at payback could be enjoyable for them both.

"Now who's hogging that slutty mouth." Rebekah said dryly.

"You want her? Go ahead, have her." Elena offered with a grin.

"Oh, don't mind if I do." Rebekah smiled back at her ally before grabbing her enemy by the head and shoving her cock back into that slutty mouth.

Back and forth Elena and Rebekah exchanged Katherine's mouth like it was a piece of meat, or more accurately a whore's cunt, the two of them brutalising her mouth for what felt like an eternity. Katherine enjoyed the whole thing way too much, mostly telling herself it was only because she was looking forward to what came next more anything else, but either way her pussy burned for attention. And attention is what it would soon get.

"So, shall we fuck her now?" Elena finally asked in an almost casual tone.

"Let's." Rebekah smirked, "Any requests on how?"

"Oh I could think of a lot, but there is one in particular I think we might both enjoy." Elena beamed, before pulling her dildo out of Katherine's mouth and then taking a seat in the middle of the floor and smirking wickedly at her still slightly choking doppelgänger, "Come ride me bitch."

Happy to move on from the throat fucking Katherine didn't hesitate in obeying, but she did take her time, returned Elena smirk and taunt her, "I must say I'm a little disappointed, but not surprised that you're all talk. Why even bother pretending, we both know you'd rather lay back and just get fucked like the slut that you are. So how about you just hand over that strap-on and we can really have some fun."

Elena pretended to think about it for a second and then said, "Tempting... but I'd rather see you bouncing up and down on my cock. Then after you've got used to taking my cock inside you Rebekah can join us for a little DP action. If that's alright with her?"

Rebekah was grinning even before Elena turned to her and asked her that, the blonde happily replying, "Oh I'm very ok with that."

"Fine." Katherine growled, straddling Elena's waist and lining the dildo up with the entrance to her pussy, "But just so you know, I'm going to severely punish you now."

Last time Katherine said those words her tone was full of playfulness. On the surface this was the same, but there was an undertone of menace which hadn't been there before which could mean anything from Katherine treating Elena to multiple gang bangs to tearing Damien's heart out and presenting it to her. If she could still feel genuine emotion Elena might have been afraid. Then again the way Katherine moaned as she slowly pushed the strap-on inside herself suggested that she wasn't too upset about submitting to Elena, not if it meant more pleasure.

Deciding to point this out Elena smirked, "Oh don't pretend you're not loving this."

Momentarily Katherine spared her a look which could have been mild anger or simple annoyance and then the older brunette closed her eyes and concentrated on lowering herself down on the cock. Or perhaps more accurately Katherine seemed to concentrate on the pleasure of having the large chunk of rubber filling her womanhood, the evil vampire doing little to hide her moans of pleasure as she did so.

Certainly when she had been in this position Elena had concentrated on the pleasure, although that had more to do with not wanting to focus on Katherine's smirking face and the fact that she was cheating on Stefan with her evil mirror image who was responsible for so much suffering. Who had tried to kill her. Who had killed her friend Caroline and turned her into a vampire. Who had killed her brother Jeromy. Well, now Elena didn't care about that. All she cared about right now was that Katherine was taking her cock inside her, Elena finally turning the tables on her tormentor and giving her a taste of her own medicine, even if it was of the pleasant variety.

Drilling this point home Elena smacked Katherine's ass and yelled, "Ride it Katherine! Ride my dick like a bitch in heat!"

For a moment Katherine just looked at her with what looked like amusement on her face. Then, surprisingly without a bitchy comeback, the five hundred-year-old vampire lifted herself up slowly and then lowered herself back down, repeating the motion in a steady rhythm to officially begin the fucking. The older vampire officially beginning to ride the cock of the younger vampire. The evil girl officially beginning to ride the dick of the 'good' girl. Katherine Pierce officially beginning to ride Elena Gilbert's strap-on dildo, some combination of that echoing in Elena's head as she lay back and enjoyed the show.

Rebekah was enjoying the show too, possibly even more than Elena was given she was again treated to the unique sight of two girls who looked identical going at it. And this time the similarities between them were even more clear as instead of those pretty faces buried in each other's cunts Rebekah could clearly see one smirking wickedly while the other's face was awash with pleasure, the blonde getting off so much on this she happily watched the two brunettes fuck for quite some time.

Of course a growing part of her was eager to get into the action, that part multiplying once Rebekah moved round so she could see Katherine's oh so fuck-able behind. The behind which was identical to the one she had been relentlessly fucking over the past week, and yet she had never touched this behind before, that thought thrilling Rebekah to a surprising degree. As was the fact that she was about to remedy that, and in doing so arse fuck both doppelgängers within the same week. Hell, given the savage bum fucking she had given Elena earlier she could officially sodomise both doppelgängers within the same day, Rebekah literally licking her lips at the wonderfully twisted idea.

"Stop bouncing bitch! It's time for me to fuck your slutty little bottom." Rebekah practically growled, moving into position behind Katherine and unnecessarily pressing one of her hands down on the brunette's back, her supernatural strength keeping her prey in place.

"Here, let me help you." Elena grin, reaching out and grabbing a hold of Katherine's butt cheeks so she could pull them apart and expose the other girl's fuck holes.

"Thank you Elena." Rebekah beamed before turning her attention to the girl she was about to sodomise, "This new Elena is so helpful, don't you think Katherine? Not like the old, whiny self-righteous version."

"This version seems plenty whiny to me." Katherine grumbled.

"Mmmm, maybe a bit, but at least she's better company." Rebekah said, pressing her dildo against Katherine's back door, "And right now, so are you..."

From the sound of it Katherine tried to give an allegedly witty retort but before she could even get a coherent word out Rebekah had brutally slammed forward with a great deal of her supernatural might, tearing open the other girl's anal ring and forcing the strap-on dildo deep into the bitch's bowels. So naturally Katherine's attempt at talking turned into a scream of pain, although Rebekah highly doubted this was her first time taking it up the arse, so chances are it was more of a cry of surprise than of pain. Either way Rebekah enjoyed it, almost as much as watching her cock violating Katherine's back door, the blonde just enjoying the sight of that stretched shit hole for a few moments before giving another thrust to achieve full anal penetration.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers