Frustrating Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena shrugged, "Bonnie just loves a little attention. She's so used to being ignored in favour of me and Caroline that she'll normally take what she can get. Why do you think she settled for my brother?"

"HEY!" Bonnie protested as what was left of her friend laughed softly.

"Oh please Bonnie, you know you can do better." Elena pointed out, before turning back to Rebekah, "And as for Caroline, she knows her place now and just wants to please us, don't you Care?"

"Oh yes Mistress Elena." Caroline said eagerly, looking over her shoulder, "I'm your bitch."

"WHAT! You're, you're her what? Mistress Elena? What? I... I..." Bonnie stammered, before exclaiming, "What the hell is going on?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Rebekah queried, "Elena and I have turned Caroline into our little dyke slut. And you're next."

"But we're not going to force you." Elena added quickly before Bonnie could start throwing her powers around, "We're not going to have too, you'll beg to be our little lesbian bitch of your own free will."

As she was in a state of shock it took a few seconds for Bonnie to say anything, and when the words finally came out they didn't sound nearly as confident as she wanted them too, "Oh... and why the hell would I do that?"

"Because we'll give you Caroline, as a gift." Rebekah promised, before beginning to explain, "Elena tells me that you fancy her quite a bit, but you're not really aware of it. That's why we came up with this plan, to show you how much you want this little bitch, and as far as I'm concerned you can have her. You can be little cunt munching dykes together for all I care, as long as you'll submit to us and do whatever we say. Which doesn't sound too bad, does it? Just think, three yummy pussies to eat instead of one, and if you're really good we'll give you the same treat we're about to give Caroline here."

"And what treat is that Caroline?" Elena grinned.

With a dreamy smile on her face Caroline explained, "Mistress Elena and Mistress Rebekah are going to use you to make me air tight. Oh God, mmmmmmmmmm, my wonderful Mistresses are going to strap on some nice big dildos and take turns with my ass and mouth, spit roast me while I keep riding you so that each and every one of my holes are stuffed with cock."

Again Bonnie was shocked into silence for a few long seconds, not just by the words but by the way Caroline touched herself and seemed so enthusiastic for such an unspeakable act, then the Witch finally told her friend, "Caroline, listen very carefully to me, you're not yourself-"

"Wrong!" Caroline interrupted, "This IS the real me Bon. I'm a slut, and I'm so grateful for Mistress Elena and Mistress Rebekah teaching me that."

"Listen to yourself!" Bonnie protested, "You're being compelled!"

"Actually I only had Rebekah compel Caroline not to leave and not to warn you. Everything else she did of her own volition." Elena explained.

"I don't believe you." Bonnie spat.

"That's fair." Elena shrugged, "You don't trust us, and you shouldn't. Not yet. But if you don't give us a chance to earn that trust, I'm going to go outside and kill the first person I see. Do you really want that blood on your hands Bonnie? Especially when all I'm asking is you stay still and get a close-up view at the perks of being one of our pets."

Rebekah allowed that to sink in, then she added, "Besides, do you really want to rob Caroline here of her reward?"

Realising what was expected of her Caroline looked her friend in the eye and shamelessly begged, "Oh please Bonnie, please don't deny me my reward. I wanted so bad. Mmmmmmmm, I love being DP'ed and spit roasted by Mistress Elena and Mistress Rebekah, but I want to know what it's like to be air tight. Ooooooooh yesssssssssss, please don't go yet. If you go, only two of my holes will be fucked, mmmmmmmmmm, and I want all three of my holes filled and pounded like the total slut I am! Ohhhhhhhhhh please Bonnie, please, please, please, please, let me have my reward. Let me be fucked by three cocks at once while your cum is drying on my face."

Unable, or at least unwilling, to believe what she was hearing Bonnie parted her lips to insist Caroline was being compelled. Or Rebekah had forced her to turn off her humanity, leaving her a shell of her former self, just like Elena.

However for whatever reason, and she really, really didn't want to explore why, Bonnie didn't do that. Nor did she use her magic to attack the minds of these three vampires and then grab her clothes and leave. And possibly taking what was left of Caroline with her. Instead she just laid there as Caroline grinded on her cock, patiently waiting for her Mistresses to join them.

Elena was first, a Katherine-like smirk on her face as she slowly stripped herself naked, retrieved a strap-on and pulled it up her thighs before kneeling behind Caroline while addressing Bonnie, "You know Bon, growing up you two were always so important to me. We were always so close, but now we'll be closer than ever before. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Fuck you!" Bonnie spat, her eyes tearing up even as her heart hammered with excitement.

"Oh Bonnie... that's the idea." Elena mocked while she pulled the plug out of the blonde's butt and then spread one of Caroline's ass cheeks with one hand while using the other hand to guide her dildo against her bitch's still slightly open back hole, "But first, I'm going to fuck Caroline. I'm going to fuck her right up her tight little ass! Oooooooooooh yeah, time to make a sandwich!"

Elena quickly explained that seemingly ridiculous phrase not by words but by actions, specifically by grinning wickedly again and slamming forward, the first few inches of her strap-on easily penetrating Caroline's loosened butt hole and sliding deep into her bottom.

It was tempting to use all her strength to see whether she could get every inch in one go up Caroline's ass, and to see whether the perverted slut would actually enjoy that, but as she had only taken Caroline's anal cherry a few hours ago Elena decided to take pity on her former friend. Besides, she was genuinely trying to entice Bonnie to join them of her own free will, and having Caroline screaming in pain would be counter-productive.

Instead Caroline squealed and pleasure, then begged, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, make me a sandwich! Mmmmmmmmmm, turn me into a sandwich, oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, make me the meat in an all-girl sandwich! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, I love being double stuffed by two hot girls, mmmmmmmmmm, my slutty holes getting filled with rubber cock, the other girls totally making me their bitch! And that's what's happening now Bonnie! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, no matter what happens in this moment I'm your bitch! I'm yours, and Mistress Elena's. Ohhhhhhhhhh please Mistress Elena, please fill my whore ass with your cock! I want it so bad, I... I AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Happy to oblige Elena pushed inch after inch of strap-on dildo up her friend's ass, Elena's eyes locked onto where that large toy was stretching/entering that usually tiny hole. God, she had become such a sick and twisted pervert. And she loved it, Elena finding another huge bonus to anally penetrating Caroline slowly as she thoroughly enjoyed stuffing inch after inch of dildo into the blonde's butt hole.

In fact, she enjoyed it so much she was actually a little disappointed when her thighs bumped against her bitch's butt cheeks, announcing Elena had buried every single inch of her cock in Caroline's ass.

"See Bonnie? Now we're closer than we've ever been." Elena grinned while laying down on Caroline's back so she could get a close up look at the expression on her black friend's face, "Mmmmmmmm yeeeeeeessssssssss, the three of us are pressed together in a sexy sandwich, you and me the pieces of bread while slutty little Careline here is the piece of meat, mmmmmmmm, isn't this special? Because honestly, I've never felt... closer to you than I do right now."

"You three have certainly never looked better." Rebekah chuckled softly, "But what would make it even better is if you got on with it and fucked that little tramp. Come on, fuck Caroline in both her cunt and arse at the same time, just the way she likes."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck me! Fuck both my holes!" Caroline cried out eagerly, "Please fuck my pussy and ass at the same time like the nasty little slut I am! Mmmmmmmmm, I love it so much, please double fuck me nice and hard, so we can really get this all-girl sandwich underway."

"You see Bonnie?" Elena grinned, "She's so eager for it."

"Yeah she is." Rebekah laughed.

After sharing that laugh with her girlfriend Elena straightened herself back up, gripped firmly onto Caroline's waist and then began officially butt fucking the submissive blonde.

For all the reasons she slowly penetrated Caroline's ass in the first place Elena slowly slid her strap-on in and out of the other girl's widely stretched back hole, the wicked brunette grinning in delight as she became captivated by that obscene sight for several minutes, the whole world fading away as she became obsessed with using Caroline's most private hole as a fuck hole.

In that moment Elena could almost feel her humanity turning itself on, because how could she be unemotional right now? She was in a DP with her two oldest female friends. She was butt fucking Caroline Forbes, who was riding a dildo strapped around the waist of Bonnie Bennett.

They were a sandwich, with Elena and Bonnie as the pieces of bread and Caroline as the piece of meat in the middle. She and Bonnie were DP'ing Caroline, and Elena didn't think she'd ever been happier or more sexually fulfilled, proving perhaps in the state she was in it wasn't as simple as turning off all her emotions. Perhaps it was simply turning off her humanity? Elena didn't know, and in this wonderful moment, she didn't care.

The only thing Elena cared about was remembering this moment forever, and with a little help maybe that would be possible, "Rebekah sweetie, would you mind taking a few pictures? Cause I don't know about you, but I think this is a real Kodak moment."

"Sure thing love." Rebekah grinned, not really understanding the reference but ignoring it in favour of retrieving the camera and then starting to take pictures.

At first Elena and Caroline posed while Bonnie gave it a sideways glance. The two white girls almost looked like they were in the middle of normal best friend things instead of a DP, unless female friendship had changed dramatically since the last time Rebekah had come close to it, while the black girl had the same dumbfounded look of pleasure on her face since Rebekah had first walked in.

Then Elena and Caroline returned to concentrating on the fucking, Rebekah sure to get some close up shots of the expressions on their faces, the dildos pumping in and out of Caroline's fuck holes, and of course a few faraway shots where you could see all three friends piled up together in this classic group sex position.

Rebekah took more than enough shots for anyone in their right mind to be satisfied. Ok, so Elena wasn't in her right mind, but she was confident enough she would be satisfied, so Rebekah used her vampire speed to strip herself naked, strapped on a dildo and pressed herself up against Elena from behind.

At first she kissed the back of Elena's neck and grinded her boobs into her girlfriend's back and the cock against Elena's arse, Rebekah briefly considering to chuck the plan aside and stuff her strap-on dick into Elena's arse hole. Now that would be quite the little foursome.

However before she could suggest it Elena purred, "Want a turn, love?"

Amused by Elena's attempt to mimic her accent Rebekah smiled against her girlfriend's neck and softly murmured, "I'd rather fuck your arse, but alright."

"Ok then." Elena said softly, slowly pulling her dildo out of Caroline's ass hole and then gently but forcefully freed herself from Rebekah's grasp, "She's all yours. Or at least, her ass hole is."

For a moment Rebekah considered protesting that it was Elena who she really wanted. That Caroline was fun and all, as was Elena's idea of turning her two former friends into their personal lesbian sluts, but she'd rather have Elena Gilbert all to herself with no one else. Then her eyes locked onto Caroline's bum hole, gaping wide and twitching from the abuse it had just taken, Rebekah licking her lips and shuffling forward automatically.

By the time she had her dildo pressing against her target Caroline's vampire healing had begun to kick in, her arse hole slowly closing which inspired Rebekah to slam forward with every ounce of her strength, burying the entire length of the dildo up the other blonde's butt and making Caroline let out a deafening squeal.

That squeal was mostly of pleasure, but just in case Caroline was going to offer up any form of complaint Elena stuffed her strap-on into Caroline's mouth. To be fair this had been the plan anyway, minus Rebekah perhaps entering Caroline's arse a little roughly, but the submissive blonde didn't seem to mind.

On the contrary, Caroline sucked greedily at the dick covered in her own ass cream, eventually taking every inch down her throat with Elena's loving encouragement while Rebekah gleefully sodomised the little tart. This officially meant that Caroline was no longer being DP'ed, she was now being made air tight, the massive whore taking a cock in all three available fuck holes, something which couldn't go unaddressed.

"Oh fuck me, that's so hot!" Elena moaned dreamily, "Care, you look so hot with three cocks inside you! Mmmmmmmmm, I'm so proud of you! Ooooooooooh, I am so proud of my little lesbian slut for taking three strap-on dildos inside her! Oh Caroline, you were a boring friend, but you make an excellent submissive dyke bitch!"

"Yeah she does." Rebekah agreed as Caroline had her mouth full at the moment, "Mmmmmmmmm, Caroline is taking it in her pussy, arse and mouth like a good little whore, and Bonnie is next."

Broken from her dreamlike state Elena grinned, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmmm just think Bonnie, when you submit to me and Rebekah we can start doing this all the time! You and Caroline taking it in turns to get all your holes fucked, mmmmmmmmmm, me and Rebekah using all those fuck holes for our pleasure, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit, and if you're good will even let you fuck Caroline's ass during one of these triple stuffing sessions. Mmmmmmmmm, I bet that would be so hot. You and me sharing Caroline's ass and mouth while Rebekah uses her cunt, ooooooooooh, or me on the bottom so you and Rebekah can stuff Caroline's mouth and butt, ohhhhhhhhhhhh maybe even me or Rebekah going in the middle! Oooooooohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I think it would be fun to get all my holes stuffed!"

"I bet you would look so good love." Rebekah moaned, "But let's concentrate on fucking are broken bitch for now. She's clearly loving it."

Rebekah was right. Caroline had thought nothing could be more heavenly than being fucked up the ass, but she had been proven wrong. Then she had thought the height of sexual pleasure was having her pussy and ass taken at the same time, but somehow it was even better to take it in all three of her holes.

Sure, she couldn't feel physical pleasure from having her mouth filled with rubber cock, but it added an incredible mental thrill which her imagination could have never done justice to on the rare occasion she had imagined being gang banged by a bunch of muscular men. Of course this was better than taking on a football team or boy band, this was three women with strap-on cocks which would never go soft, the two that were in the dominant position being vampires with supernatural strength.

For what felt like an eternity Caroline didn't get the benefit of that strength but she definitely got the benefit of the stamina, Rebekah and Elena constantly swapping over as they took turns with her ass and mouth.

This meant Caroline was constantly cleaning her own ass from a cock, something which the broken blonde loved, especially when whoever was using her mouth pushed their way into her throat and began thrusting in, Elena and Rebekah eventually fucking her face with the same force that they fucked her ass hole with. The only downside was she soon became desperate to cum, and as there was a cock constantly in her mouth it was difficult for her to beg for the privilege of cumming.

Difficult, but not impossible, Caroline eventually crying out during one of the switches, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM! I NEED TO CUM SOOOOOOOO BAD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POUND ALL OF MY HOLES AND AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFF!"

In the blink of an eye Caroline went from having a horrifically empty ass to an ass full of cock, Elena slamming every single inch of her dildo back up Caroline's butt and beginning to sodomise her like never before.

It literally felt like Elena was trying to ruin her rectum forever, and it felt like such an indignity would be worth it for the orgasm she was about to receive, Caroline still thinking that moments later as she let out a deafening scream and squirted all over Bonnie's cock. Seconds later Rebekah's ass flavoured cock was stuffing her throat, somehow making her second orgasm even more powerful than the first. Then Rebekah fucked her mouth with the same force Elena was fucking her ass, Caroline struggling to remain conscious as she was well and truly fucked.

"FUCK HER BONNIE!" Elena demanded at the top of her lungs, "POUND OUR BEST FRIEND'S NASTY LITTLE CUNT WHILE I DESTROY CAROLINE'S SLUTTY LITTLE ASS HOLE! FUCK HER! FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER FUCK HER OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! THAT'S IT BON, FUCK HER! LET'S ALL FUCK OUR DEAR FRIEND CAROLINE LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT SHE IS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, MMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Just when Caroline didn't think it could get any better Bonnie complied with Elena's order and started thrusting upwards. Without having to look at her friend Caroline could tell Bonnie found this incredibly awkward and she didn't possess the physical strength, or the determination, to make this work.

However it didn't matter, just the sensation of being officially fucked by three women at the same time, her mouth, pussy and ass being pumped/pounded by cock, two of which were strapped around the waists of her two best female friends ever Bonnie Bennett and Elena Gilbert, oh it was enough to send Caroline into the stratosphere.

In between Caroline's powerful orgasms Elena and Rebekah continued to switch holes, moving at vampire speed so that Caroline barely missed, and Bonnie barely noticed, the change. In fairness she was caught up in the show directly in front of her, Bonnie ashamed of herself for finding it so erotic.

Worse still she was a part of it, the inside of the harness rubbing against her clit and the sheer perverseness of helping to demean Caroline in this way causing her to cum indecently hard. Perhaps not as hard as when Caroline had eaten her pussy, but it was still pretty powerful.

Bonnie told herself she was doing this for Caroline, and maybe those people Elena might hurt if she didn't obey, but it was impossible for her to deny she was enjoying it. At least she could no longer see Elena's grinning face, although watching Rebekah brutally using Caroline's mouth as a pussy wasn't much better, both things making her feel scandalised and yet so very horny, the experience ultimately adding to her orgasms.

Not that they could compare to the type Caroline was having, the climaxes obviously so powerful Bonnie wasn't surprised when the broken blonde collapsed seemingly unconscious when the evil vampires were finally done with her, although Elena literally pulling Caroline off of Bonnie's dildo and shoving her down next to her had something to do with it.