Frustrating Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Stand up." Elena ordered in a no-nonsense tone, Bonnie only pausing briefly before doing as she was told. Once she was standing in front of her former friend Elena grinned, and then in the blink of an eye used her super speed to untie the harness from around the Witch's waist and brought the toy up to Bonnie's lips, "Suck it."

Again fearing what Elena might do if she disobeyed Bonnie parted her lips, allowing her best friend to push the dildo coated with her other best friend's cum and pussy cream into her mouth. Elena gave her about a minute to savour the taste, then she started gently fucking Bonnie's mouth, the black girl trying to relax best she could as the white girl added an additional inch with every thrust, the smirking vampire eventually pushing that cock down her throat.

Oh how Bonnie wanted to smack that smirk off of her former friend's face, but instead she just allowed Elena to do whatever she wanted while desperately trying to pretend Caroline's cum and pussy juice wasn't the best thing she'd ever tasted.

When it became obvious Bonnie was struggling with the last few inches Elena began taunting, "Mmmmmmm yeah, suck it Bonnie! Suck Caroline's cum right off of that cock! Ooooooooooh, you like the taste of girl cum you little dyke? Can you tell the difference between that an Caroline's equally yummy cunt cream? Well don't worry, because soon you'll be a part of an all-you-can-eat pussy buffet. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, you're going to have plenty of time to think about the difference when me and Rebekah are passing your mouth back and forth, and of course you'll have plenty of chances to eat Caroline's cunt... but first, I think that you need to taste some ass."

With that Elena pulled the dildo out of Bonnie's mouth and glanced down to the one still strapped between her thighs, causing Bonnie to blush and whimper, "Ewww, no! I'm not doing that!"

"You should!" Caroline said weakly, wincing as Rebekah rolled her over onto her back and thus forced her to put weight on her sore bottom, "I love the taste of ass. Mmmmmmm, going ass to mouth makes me feel like such a little slut."

"Shut up and eat my pussy bitch." Rebekah warned, undoing her harness and mounting Caroline's face, "Oooooooooh yes, get every drop of my cum out of my cunt you little lezzie slut!"

Ignoring the blondes as one greedily gobbled up the cunt offered to her and the other offered up encouragement Elena pointed out, "Relax Bonnie, I'm sure you'll love it. And if you don't, well... just think of all the innocent people you'll be saving. Or would you rather I step outside right now and kill the first family I see?"

Bonnie stared with disbelief at what was left of her friend, her eyes silently pleading for mercy even though she was sure she would get none. Sure enough Elena just stared at her blankly until Bonnie whimpered, lowered her head and then dropped to her knees.

Wanting to get this over with she closed her eyes and quickly wrapped her lips around Elena's cock, Bonnie whimpering again as to her horror she found the taste was not nearly as disgusting as she would have thought. Part of her even liked it, which made Bonnie feel like the biggest slut on the planet. Or one of them at least, in that moment Rebekah reminding her of Caroline who had just done an number of unthinkable things.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd yessssssssssss Caroline, fuck me!" Rebekah moaned as she grinded herself down onto Caroline's pretty face, "Tongue fuck my cunt! Ooooooooooh, you really do make a marvellous rug muncher. Mmmmmmmmm, almost as good as Elena... which makes me wonder, are you positive you didn't used to dyke out with each other during sleep overs? Because I have to say, mmmmmmmmm, if Bonnie is half as good at eating pussy as you and Elena nothing will convince me you three weren't fucking like bunnies long before Elena and I got together."

"If only." Elena sighed wistfully, never taking her eyes off of the girl cleaning her cock, "But don't worry Bonnie, I promise you we're going to make up for lost time just as soon as you agree to be my bitch. Mmmmmmmm, mine and Rebekah's. Ohhhhhhhhh, you and Caroline as our little fuck toys who fulfil all our desires, mmmmmmmmmm, but first I want you to clean my cock. And you better do a good job, because as my pet you're going to be tasting Caroline's ass a lot. Ooooooooooooh yes, you're going to taste Caroline's butt all the time. On my cock, on Rebekah's, and straight from the source, your life consumed with tasting the asses and pussies of your fellow lesbian slut and your Mistresses in any way we fucking want!"

Elena love the fact that when she started talking Bonnie looked up at her but then tried to distract herself by beginning to bob her lips up and down that butt flavoured dildo. Even when she finished talking Bonnie kept sucking her cock, Elena loving the feeling of superiority and power from having the other girl on her knees before her and sucking her strap-on as if it was real.

Oh it was wonderful, Elena getting to feed her best friend her other best friend's ass, her childhood companion slurping that toy cock so loudly it could be heard over Rebekah's cries of pleasure.

While her eyes were mostly locked onto her black best friend Elena did occasionally look over to where her white best friend was being smothered by her girlfriend's pussy, just thinking that sentence enough to make her smile. The two blondes looked good, and certainly seemed to be having fun, Elena appreciating that Rebekah kept her talking to a minimum so that Elena could be the one mainly providing commentary to the proceedings.

Rebekah really was a surprisingly accommodating girlfriend, and Elena felt it was high time to reward her for it. First though Elena pulled her cock out of Bonnie's mouth, removed the toy from around her waist and then leaned down to shove her tongue in the other girl's mouth, tasting her best friend's ass in her other best friend's mouth in the process.

Elena then broke the kiss and whispered in Bonnie's ear, "If you really want too, you can leave now. Or you can stay and know the joy of eating pussy and getting all your holes stuffed by dildo wearing girls. Just know, the offer remains open to you if you choose to leave. Then when you're ready, all you have to do is ask nicely, ideally by returning to this house, dropping to your knees and kissing my feet while begging me for the privilege of being my bitch. If it helps, I had a talk with Rebekah and she promised me your anal cherry seeing as we are besties and all, and I promise you... WHEN I take your anal cherry, I'll be gentle. At least at first."

With that Elena straightened up, got back onto the bed, kissed a very willing Rebekah and asked, "Do you want to swap so I can eat your pussy while I feed Caroline my cunt? Or do you want to be the one cleaning the cum from my pussy?"

Unsurprisingly Rebekah quickly replied, "Ohhhhhhhhh please, give me your pussy Elena. I want your cum!"

Not needing any further encouragement Elena sat down in front of the blondes so that Rebekah could lean down and start lapping away at her pussy. Strap-on fucking was fun but it often made the wearer a little backed up with cum, the juice either staining the inside of the harness, leaking out or covering her downstairs area.

This meant there was plenty of cum for first Caroline to clean from Rebekah and then Rebekah to clean from Elena, in both circumstances the giver eagerly moving onto tongue fucking afterwards and swiftly bringing the receiver to orgasm thanks to how aroused they still were from delivering the fucking.

Elena wouldn't have minded if things went the other way, but she was glad she had guessed right that Rebekah would rather give than receive as her reward.

It allowed her to watch Bonnie awkwardly get to her feet and just stand there for a few minutes watching the show. And then to Elena's mild disappointment Bonnie started collecting her clothes and awkwardly getting dressed before heading to the door, Elena sad to see her friend go but confident she would be back.

She even stated, "See you soon Bonnie."

Nervously Bonnie looked back at her, then scurried out of the door, leaving the three vampires to celebrate the end of prom night with a nice long lesbian threesome.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers