Frustrating Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Once they arrived there was a moment of awkwardness, than Elena closed the distance between herself and Bonnie and kissed her, delighting in making one friend taste the other's ass on her lips and tongue.

"So, what do you want to do with me?" Elena asked in a husky voice after she'd broken the kiss.

"Well, since you've just proven to me what a great cock sucker you are, let's see how you do with pussy." Bonnie said after a moment of thought, gently but firmly pushing Elena down to her knees, "Come on, don't be shy. I'm still all wound up from fucking Caroline, who told me all about how much you love eating pussy, but now I want to see it. I want to oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, lick me! Lick me just like that Elena, mmmmmmmm fuck!"

At this point Bonnie honestly wasn't sure what she was expecting. Sure, she knew Elena was human again, but part of her was expecting the wicked vampire of the past few weeks who was responsible for leading them down this perverted road. And just because Elena was human didn't mean things were back to normal, if they could even get anywhere near normalcy again.

Not that Bonnie particularly wanted them too, as she didn't want to lose the opportunity of having sex with her friends, although she at least would like Elena back as a friend, and had nearly killed herself to get it.

Bonnie's hopes for a friends with benefits arrangement for herself and Elena was certainly looking good, and just the first lick of Elena's tongue against her twat made Bonnie feel like whatever she had gone through with Klaus was totally worth it.

The next handful of licks only confirmed it, Bonnie closing her eyes and savouring every soft caress of Elena's wonderful little tongue. It was so blissful that the whole world melted away and there was nothing but pleasure. Then she was so rudely interrupted by the other half of the duo responsible for all of this. Not that she addressed her directly.

"Caroline, get over here and eat my pussy." Rebekah ordered.

"No!" Bonnie said firmly before Caroline could do as she was told, then open her eyes and then looked at Rebekah, "I think we should treat Elena like the slut she is and share her mouth."

There was a long pause and then Rebekah crossed her arms and huffed, "Fine, how about we start right now? Pass Elena back and forth like a little piece of meat, each of us enjoying a few licks before passing her to one of the others? That way all three of us get some satisfaction, and Elena gets to sample all our pussies pretty much all at once. Which was something Caroline loved, isn't that right slut?"

"Oh yes." Caroline eagerly agreed, nodding her head at Rebekah before turning her attention to Bonnie, "I loved being passed around. It made me feel like such a slut, and I loved licking Elena's and Rebekah's pussies like that. Mmmmmmm, it was almost like tasting them at the same time."

For a moment Bonnie thought about this, then somewhat reluctantly she said, "Fine, just don't hog your girlfriend's mouth all to yourself."

Rebekah grinned wickedly, "Oh I promise, I won't."

Bonnie then gently pushed Elena away, who had been licking her cunt during that conversation like a good sub, "What are you waiting for? Show us all what a eager little cunt licker you are for Rebekah Mikaelson!"

Rebekah was delighted to see that Elena didn't need much more encouragement, her girlfriend turning to her and shuffling over to her what was probably as fast as she could now she was human again.

Elena then gave her an eager smile before burying her face in her cunt and immediately starting to lick, causing Rebekah in turn to let out a loud moan of pleasure and slide her fingers into Elena's luscious brown locks.

Well, the second thing wasn't involuntary, but it was still a byproduct of Elena starting to lick her pussy, and if Rebekah used it as an excuse to push her girlfriend's pretty face deeper into her pussy then so be it.

Another reason this was a frequent occurrence was because it made Rebekah feel a touch more powerful. Of course she was the most powerful one here, with only Bonnie potentially providing her a challenge in a straight up fight, but that wasn't really the point.

The point was that she was acting as Elena's Dom again, a role she excelled at, and after very recently topping the other two women in the room, one of whom was a total bottom, it seemed only right she was top dog for this wonderfully wicked occasion. Which, of course, was something Rebekah chose to emphasise as she encouraged Elena to lick her pussy like a good girl.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss Elena, lick me! Lick my cunt while your little friends watch!" Rebekah commanded her girl, while switching her gaze back and forth between Elena and her watching friends, particularly giving the latter a wicked smirk as she continued, "Mmmmmmmm, yes that's it, just like that, embrace your inner rug muncher, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh Elena, you've become such a wonderful little rug munching dyke. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, I've turned you into such a talented little pussy slut, haven't I darling? Mmmmmmmm, or have you been lying to me? Did you dyke out with these submissive sluts before even Katherine got her filthy hands on you? Huh? Mmmmmmm, probably not. I'm not convinced these two have what it takes to top you."

Unsurprisingly Caroline didn't seem to be too bothered by the jab, but as it turned out Bonnie had a terrible poker face and glared at her. Not that it stopped Rebekah from taunting them, or her beloved Elena. What did give her some pause however was the impressed look in Elena's eyes which Rebekah could see from between her legs.

As Rebekah couldn't stand the thought of losing Elena now she truly had her she decided to concentrate her dirty talk on Elena herself, which of course just made Elena lick her more eagerly, even lingering on her clit for ten glorious seconds. Then sadly they were rudely interrupted.

"What did I say about hogging your girlfriend?" Bonnie quipped, and then when the older woman gave her a look she quickly added, "Come on Rebekah, be fair. It's Caroline's turn."

There was a brief pause and then Rebekah reluctantly agreed, "Indeed it is."

She then let go of Elena's hair and without any verbal encouragement necessary the doppelgänger pulled her face out of Rebekah's pussy, turned around and crawled to where Caroline was now standing.

Which was a shame because Rebekah would have liked to have said something, but she momentarily forgot how to talk while watching the girl she once thought of as self-righteous slowly crawling on her hands and knees, showing off that magnificent body of hers in the process.

Even seeing Caroline looking so awkward and out of place in the role of top was adorably distracting, Rebekah very much enjoying the little show she was receiving.

Caroline let out a sharp cry of pleasure as Elena reached her and, after a wicked smile, slid her tongue quickly over her pussy. She then repeated the lick over and over again, strategically finding all the girl cum left over from when Bonnie had been butt fucking her earlier.

That included a few long licks up and down Caroline's long legs, but whenever Elena took a break to do that she made sure to give Caroline's pussy half a dozen licks before she tried again. Then when there was no cum left to greedily swallow Elena concentrated her licks on Caroline's clit while rubbing and then sliding a finger inside her cunt.

To which Caroline was very grateful for. Not just for the fingering itself, although that was superb. No, she liked it because it was a small sign of Elena taking charge.

Which was a wonderful relief, because Caroline felt completely out of her element standing there like she was some kind of top and not the submissive little lesbian slut the wonderful girl who was now on her knees for her had shown her she truly was.

Oh yes, Caroline would be forever grateful to Elena Gilbert, and to a somewhat lesser extent Rebekah Mikaelson, for 'turning her out' and making her realise she was addicted to pussy.

Of course Caroline loved all aspects of lesbian sex, and while it had been unusual for Mistress Elena or Mistress Rebekah to go down on her it wasn't unheard of, so even though her current position didn't come naturally to her Caroline couldn't complain.

In fact she wasn't complaining very loudly. Although she left the dirty talk to Rebekah, who was far more skilled in such things, which was causing her pussy to drip almost as much as Elena's tongue on her clit and her finger in her cunt.

Well, almost. In fact definitely not, because as if she could read her mind Elena pushed a second finger into Caroline's cunt and rapidly increase the pace of the finger fucking. Although Rebekah's words had something to do with that, and the words themselves were at least a very nice bonus to what was physically happening to her.

"Oh yes, that's it love, fuck that little dyke pussy with your queer little fingers! Mmmmmm yesssssss, fuck her nice and hard!" Rebekah cried out in delight, "Yes, push her to the edge of orgasm, but don't you dare make her cum. Which I know is hard for a cum slut like you Elena, but don't worry, you'll be swallowing your best friend's cum soon enough. Both of them! Ooooooooh yes, soon you will be swallowing Caroline's cum, Bonnie's cum and most importantly my cum like the greedy little girl cum whore we all know you are, but first you need to earn it. Isn't that right Bonnie?"

"Right." Bonnie agreed, and then before Rebekah could begin her commentary again called out, "Elena! That's enough! Any more and slutty little Caroline will cum, and we're not ready for that. Not yet. Oh yes, we don't want Caroline to cum again so quickly, so get over here and eat my pussy! It's my turn with your talented little tongue."

Not needing any more encouragement Elena pulled her fingers out of Caroline's cunt and her mouth away from it, turned her attention to Bonnie and crawled over to her. This of course practically left Caroline whimpering with need.

She had been so close, so fucking close to another orgasm, but she knew if she tried fucking herself straightaway she would be told off, and maybe even punished.

After all, she may be standing with Bonnie and Rebekah now, but it was very clear that she was no top, nor did she want to be. But she practically needed to cum, so she patiently waited for Elena to crawl across the floor and bury her face into Bonnie's pussy, then as subtly as she could Caroline slid a hand to her twat.

She had barely touched it before Bonnie shot her head up and glared at her, "Caroline! No! Don't do oooooooh fuck. Oh, that's so good. Mmmmmmm, you're licking me sooooooooo goooooddddddd Elena, mmmmmmmm, but Caroline, you have to wait. You have to wait for permission like a good girl."

"Yes Caroline, don't you dare deny my Elena your cum." Rebekah grinned as Caroline reluctantly pulled her hand away from her pussy, "Oh yes, don't you dare deny my girlfriend Elena Gilbert the privilege of having your cum squirting down her throat and all over her pretty little face. Mmmmmm yes, do as you're told while Elena eats our cunts like the little rug munching slut she is."

Elena smiled into Bonnie's pussy, loving every word that came out of her girlfriend's pretty mouth. Particularly how she called Elena her girlfriend and how proud she sounded of that fact, which warmed the doppelgänger's heart.

Also a twisted part of her loved the way that Caroline was still very much a bottom, even as she was technically topping her. Or perhaps more accurately her would be a toy.

Oh yes, Caroline Forbes was a little fuck toy Bonnie and Rebekah were using to dominate Elena. Just like a strap-on, or one of the other toys that Rebekah occasionally used on her. Yes, Elena loved that idea, especially as it was so accurate.

These things only pushed Elena to lick Bonnie more enthusiastically. Then Rebekah, and then Caroline, and then Bonnie again, Elena forced to crawl back and forth between her friends and girlfriend for what felt like hours.

It probably was at least one, as Elena licked pussy until her tongue was sore and her knees ached from holding all her own wait for so long, which was both heaven and hell for the now former vampire.

Elena loved it because she felt so dominated, and perhaps more importantly her whole world became pussy cream, until it was like she was eating out Bonnie, Caroline and Rebekah all at the same time.

However she also hated it because her body burned for attention, and to be allowed to make the other girls cum. Oh how Elena wanted to make the other girls cum.

After what felt like an eternity Bonnie whimpered, "Okay, that's enough, ohhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum! Please Elena, make me ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Not needing any more encouragement, or wanting to give Rebekah the chance to talk Bonnie out of it, Elena slammed her tongue as deep as it would go into her friend's pussy and ruthlessly tongue fucked her until she got what she had been craving so badly. When Bonnie's cum hit her taste-buds Elena moaned loudly and almost came herself.

Unfortunately she didn't, but she did pull her tongue out, so she could concentrate on swallowing at least the majority of the yummy girl cum and then quickly shove her tongue back inside Bonnie so she could tongue fuck her to another climax.

Because she was so close already Bonnie greedily allowed it, and then forcefully pushed Elena's head away and told her, "That was amazing. Mmmmmm, you're an amazing pussy pleaser Elena. Now remind Caroline and Rebekah of that. Yes, that's right Elena, I want you to make them cum, just as hard as you just made me cum."

Beaming happily Elena turned to Rebekah only for the Original to display surprising selflessness, "No sweetie, I think Caroline needs it more."

"Oh God, thank you so much Rebekah." Caroline whimpered before turning back to her friend, "Please Elena, please make me cum."

"Yes, that's it Elena, get over there and make that slut cum!" Rebekah grinned as she watched her girlfriend eagerly crawl over to Caroline and bury her face in her twat, "Oh yes, make her cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face. Mmmmmm, let it join Bonnie's cum so you have both your best friends' cum all over your face, and in your belly, you perverted little slut."

Clearly taking it on herself to provide commentary as Bonnie was too busy recovering and Caroline was too busy screaming in ecstasy Rebekah said a lot more, although Elena barely heard it, because she was too busy swallowing cum.

It had been so easy to make Caroline cum. It was always so easy to make Caroline cum. This girl was just such a slut for lesbian sex that Elena would never cease to be amazed that Caroline, and nobody else, had figured out this girl was gay.

Oh well, at least her emotional self had done a surprising amount of good, Elena enjoying the benefits as Caroline, and the other two girls, allowed Elena to make the submissive blonde cum several times in her mouth and all over her face before she was told to move on to her favourite pussy.

"STOP!" Rebekah yelled, making sure that it would get Elena's attention before she smiled, "My turn."

Rebekah was pretty sure she kept smiling as Elena slowly crawled over to her with a wicked smirk on her face, before kneeling before her and beginning to lick her now very needy cunt.

Given that she was just over 1000 years old it stood to reason that Rebekah had plenty of stamina, and she was very proud of that fact, but even Original vampires had their limits.

She certainly showed more patients than her brothers, or even herself on most days, by letting Caroline and Bonnie cum first, and although that was rewarding Rebekah was very much need attention herself. Which was why she let out such pitiful cry when Elena's tongue slid across her cunt again.

However she wasn't the only one in desperate need of an orgasm. No, Rebekah could smell Elena's need. She could smell it before, but she had become an expert on knowing when Elena Gilbert needed to cum.

So in an act of mercy Rebekah allowed a couple of teasing licks to her pussy, then using her supernatural speed she reached down, grabbed Elena, picked her up like she was weightless, turned her around so she was upside down and then buried her face in her twat.

During their short but eventful relationship Elena and Rebekah had enjoyed many positions, 69 being a very frequent one, but they'd never done it like this before. In fact, Rebekah couldn't remember doing it before with anyone, but she loved it.

Especially when, after a few seconds of clear surprise, Elena followed her lead by shoving her tongue as deep as it would going to Rebekah and fucking her hard. They continued like that for a few wonderful seconds, both obviously trying to hold back their orgasms so they could make the other cum first.

It was close, but Elena's resistance wasn't what it used to be and ultimately she came hard in Rebekah's mouth, the Original desperately swallowing as much of that heavenly liquid as she could.

Then and only then did she allow herself to go over the edge and cum in Elena's pretty little mouth, her girlfriend swallowing an impressive amount of girl cum considering she was upside down.

With the floodgates now open Rebekah and Elena were able to make each other climax multiple times. Each of those times they desperately tried to swallow as much as they could, but their faces became increasingly drenched in girl cum.

Especially Elena's, which made Rebekah feel weirdly smug. But mostly she felt like she was in heaven. Honestly she would have been happy to continue that until both of them were unconscious.

Or probably just the human. Whatever, the point was that Rebekah had completely forgotten that Bonnie and Caroline even existed until some obvious coughing and tapping on her shoulder prompted her to reluctantly lift her head and look at the now strap-on wearing duo.

"So, do you want to give this bitch a taste of her own medicine, or not?" Bonnie enquired, holding out a strap-on for the Original.

For a moment Rebekah considered running off with Elena so she could keep her all to herself, then she rolled her eyes, reluctantly lowered her girlfriend to the ground and took the strap-on from Bonnie, "Fine. Elena, be a dear and suck my cock."

In the blink of an eye Rebekah had equipped herself with the dildo, allowing Elena to respond, "With pleasure."

Elena really meant that. She had been trained by Katherine to love sucking cock, especially the strap-on variety, but during her little adventure with Rebekah she had truly fallen in love with the act, especially when performing at on this beautiful blonde.

So Elena smiled happily up at Rebekah during her response and then closed her eyes, lean forward and wrapped her lips around the head of the strap-on.

If it had been just the two of them she would have lingered on the head for a while, but knowing she had Caroline and Bonnie waiting their turns Elena quickly started bobbing her head on Rebekah's cock, taking it deep within her throat only minutes after first taking it into her mouth.

Enjoying the show Bonnie stayed silent for quite a while, before finally announcing, "Elena, don't forget about the rest of us."

"Mmmmmmm, yes Elena, go suck your friends' cocks so they can fuck you." Rebekah grinned with delight, "Oh yes, you know how much I love having you on your knees for me, but I don't want to hog that hot little mouth of yours. Not when there are two more big juicy cocks for you to suck. Oh yes, that's it Elena! Crawl over to Bonnie and take her big black cock in your pretty little mouth. Mmmmmmm, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. I've always thought that. Yeahhhhh, take it deep down your throat you little cock sucking slut! Fuck, you're such a dirty little cock sucker."

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers