Frustrating Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Unsurprisingly Rebekah continued to offer a running commentary as Elena crawled the short distance to Bonnie and took her friend's cock into her mouth.

Not that Elena really minded. Sure, now she had her humanity back she blushed a little, but she loved every word out of Rebekah's mouth as it enhanced the feeling of submission she was enjoying.

It also made her feel even more slutty, which was quite an achievement considering she was stuffing her mouth, and then eventually her throat, full of a big black dildo strapped around the waist of her best friend while her other best friend and girlfriend watched with obvious delight.

"That's really good Elena." Bonnie loudly interrupted the Original, "But now it's Caroline's turn."

Before Rebekah could even start her commentary again Elena took Bonnie's cock out of her mouth in search of Caroline's.

This time she didn't need to crawl anywhere as Caroline had moved to stand right next to Bonnie, Rebekah doing the same shortly after so that Elena could go back and forth quickly and easily between the three other women, taking each of their dildos into her mouth and down her throat without any more prompting needed.

Of course Rebekah was still happy to provide it, with Bonnie occasionally chiming in, but Elena was no longer really concentrating on anything said, her whole world becoming consumed by sucking strap-on cock.

Part of Elena would have been happy to stay like that all night, especially when she bought her hands up to start stroking the two dildos she wasn't sucking, which again enhanced her feeling of slutty submission.

But despite just cumming in her girlfriend's mouth and all over her face Elena was craving some satisfaction. More accurately she was craving the feeling of these cocks stuffed into holes on her body which weren't her mouth.

Oh yes, she wanted to be made air tight, her girlfriend and friends filling her cunt, mouth and ass all at the same time. Which she had no doubt would happen sooner or later, and thankfully the girl she was now dating was impatient, and thus could be relied on to make sure she wasn't waiting that long.

Although it took longer than anyone could have guessed for Rebekah to order, "Caroline, go lay down on your back. It's high time we made sweet little Elena Gilbert air tight. Don't you agree Bonnie?"

"Oh yes." Bonnie grinned, "Lay down Caroline so Elena can get on top of you. Mmmmmmm, it's time we really got this show on the road."

"You heard your friend love." Rebekah said firmly as Elena continued to bob her mouth on her dildo, "I know you love my cock, but your mouth just isn't enough to please all of us. Mmmmmm yeah, we want all your holes! So go ride Caroline so we can really start using them."

Caroline laid down and watched as Elena gave one final extra-long deep throating to Rebekah's cock before slowly getting on top of her, positioning her pussy over the dildo Caroline was wearing and pushing herself downwards.

Remembering the many, many times she had done this when she had been Elena's sex slave Caroline held the base of her strap-on firmly in place as Elena pushed herself down on it and let out a long happy moan, that rubber cock easily sliding into the beautiful brunette. First the head and then the rest of the dildo quickly following, Elena sitting on her lap in what felt like seconds.

Elena gave her a wicked smile before gently starting to bounce on that dick, again reminding Caroline of all those times she had been allowed to lay there and help Mistress Rebekah making a sandwich out of Mistress Elena.

Only this was no longer her Mistress Elena. This was now some weak human slut who wanted to make amends for her past mistakes, even though those mistakes had awoken the submissive side of Caroline and made her happier that she could have ever dreamt.

No, Caroline didn't want to punish Elena, but she was more than happy to help give her pleasure. Especially now that meant just lying back and letting everyone else do all the work.

Again making this situation feel normal for Caroline Rebekah kneeled over Elena and ordered, "Open up slut. You should know by now that riding a cock is no excuse not to suck cock."

"I agree." Bonnie said after a bit, moving closer, "Suck that cock Elena. Mmmmmmmm, suck your girlfriend's cock, then suck mine."

Only too happy to oblige Elena went back and forth in between the two dildos that were now presented to her, Caroline watching intently with a mixture of jealousy and lust.

Caroline loved being double stuffed, and while being in the middle of a DP was preferable there was definitely something to be said for having a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. It had always been a fantasy of hers, but being on both ends of it was better than she ever dreamt.

Sure, she preferred being on the receiving end, but giving certainly didn't suck, and not just because of the stimulator inside the harness rubbing her clit with every little movement Elena made.

Right now Caroline had her best friend on top of her, a dildo strapped around her waist buried in the other girl's cunt, Caroline having lesbian sex with one of her oldest friends.

She was in a lesbian orgy with her two best friends and a former enemy who was hopefully going to be a powerful ally. Best of all, when Bonnie and Rebekah were done making Elena airtight, it would be Caroline's turn. She was sure of it.

Oh yes, the three girls would stuff all three of her fuck holes, or at the very least two of them if Elena was too exhausted to contribute, Caroline struggling not to daydream about that while fucking Elena.

After allowing Elena to go back and forth for a few minutes Bonnie spoke up, "Well Rebekah, aren't you going to make your girl airtight?"

"Oh God yes." Rebekah grinned, scrambling to get behind Elena and then pausing, "No wait, I want to hear her beg. Oh yeah, pull your cock out of your best friends mouth Bonnie, so she can beg us to make her airtight!"

Bonnie blushed, then grinned and then yanked her dildo out of the other brunette's mouth, Elena wasting no time in breathlessly beginning to plead, "Please make me air tight! I wanna be air tight. Mmmmmmm, I want a cock in my mouth while another is in my cunt, and another is in my ass. Oh God Rebekah, please stuff my ass full of cock! I want it so badly. Mmmmmmm, fill my ass and mouth, but especially my ass. Please? You know how much I love it up the ass, especially when there's already a cock in my pussy, so please give me your cock. Or Bonnie could do it. I don't really care, I just want a cock up my ass. Please, just give it to me. Give me at least one more cock so I can feel like a total slut."

While Elena begged Rebekah pulled apart her girlfriend's ass cheeks and licked her lips at the prize before her. Despite the rigorous pounding she had given Elena's behind last night and this morning her girlfriend's arse hole practically looked virgin tight again.

Okay, Rebekah had fed Elena some of her blood, but still, it was delightful how tight looking Elena was now. Rebekah couldn't wait to fuck that puckered hole.

And she meant that almost literally, as while Rebekah briefly considered licking and/or fingering Elena's bum hole her legendary inpatients kicked in, the oldest woman in the room telling herself that if Elena wasn't ready for this she wouldn't be begging so eagerly for it

So Rebekah let go of one of those lovely ass cheeks, grabbed a firm hold of her dick and pressed it up against what had quickly become her favourite fuck hole. Or at least her favourite hole to fuck with a dildo.

Whatever, she couldn't concentrate on that or anything else when she was truly stretching the back hole of her beloved Elena Gilbert, Rebekah watching with glee as Elena's butt hole slowly stretched for the head of her cock, eventually swallowing it with relative ease.

In the process Elena proved that she didn't have to worry, the sweet little human once again proving herself an anal whore as she cried out in mostly pleasure as she was anally penetrated.

Elena followed that up with a long moan, and before she had even finished moaning she was begging again, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddd, fuck me! Mmmmmmmmmm fuck me with every inch of your dick Rebekah! Oh Rebekah, baby, mmmmmmmm please stuff every inch of your strap-on cock up my slutty little ass! Oh fuck! Ass fuck me like the whore I am!"

"Shut up and suck my cock!" Bonnie interrupted, pressing her strap-on against Elena's mouth again.

Not hesitating even for a second Elena wrapped her lips around the head of that cock and started bobbing her head up and down, officially beginning her first-ever time taking three cocks inside her at once.

Rebekah took a moment to savour that fact, and admire just how quickly Elena went back to stuffing Bonnie's dildo into her throat, then she turned all of her attention to stuffing Elena's tightest hole.

Well, she kept an ear out for intruders, and for a sign that Elena was in pain, but either seemed unlikely. Especially in the case of the latter as Elena further proved herself an anal whore by moaning in pleasure around the cock in her mouth as another slowly filled her arse.

Once she was deeply entrenched inside her lover's rectum Rebekah couldn't help but taunt, "Every inch! Ooooooooh yes, you've got every single inch of my cock up your slutty little arse Elena! Mmmmmmm, just the way you like it. Oh yeah, this is what you begged me for, and I know you're going to love being fucked in the ass, just like you beg for you fucking whore!"

With that Rebekah slowly pulled her hips back and then push them forward, gently beginning to sodomise the woman she loved. Oh yes, she began gently sodomising her beloved Elena Gilbert, the girl who had quickly turned from her most loathsome enemy to the most precious thing she had in this world, Rebekah revelling in how wonderfully perverted this all was as she butt fucked her girlfriend at a slow but steady rhythm.

While Elena's two best friends took her mouth and pussy no less, Rebekah almost wishing there was someone else in the room to take pictures. Perhaps she could talk Elena into letting her compelling someone? Or perhaps Damon and Stefan would like to see first-hand their ex-girlfriend embracing her inner lesbian slut.

Despite herself Elena was having similar fantasies, and to her shame it wasn't the first time. Of course Stefan and Damon meant a lot to her, the former her first love and the latter the forbidden fruit which had driven her crazy for so long.

Getting together with Damon had been addictive, but not as much as what she used to have with Katherine, which in turn look like it was going to be outdone by what she would have with Rebekah if things like this became a regular occurrence. And oh, how Elena wanted it to be, because this all felt so, so good.

Just when Elena didn't think it could get any better Rebekah broke the silence which had fallen over the room, "Hey Bonnie, fancy swapping? Because if we don't do it now I might not be able to resist making her cum, or tear myself away from this arse, and Elena does so love tasting her own bottom during sex, and I'd hate to deprive her of that."

There was a pause and then Bonnie replied, "Sure, I could go for some Elena ass."

With those words Bonnie pulled her strap-on out of Elena's mouth and walked round. Despite suggesting it Rebekah was less eager to swap holes, but sure enough she slowly pulled her dildo out of Elena's butt, giving the doppelgänger a terrible sense of emptiness for a few seconds.

Then as soon as Rebekah moved away Bonnie jumped into position and shoved her cock up Elena's tailpipe. Considering they were best friends, and Bonnie had always been so sweet, Elena was surprised at the force which the black girl violated her white ass, and she was also surprised and ashamed it caused her nothing but pleasure, which was obvious from the way she cried out.

It was less surprising that she followed that up with, "Oh God yes, fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my tight little white ass Bonnie! Oooooooooh, fuck my butt with your big black dick and make me your little white slut!"

Playing the race card was hot in this situation for some reason. Not that Elena got to analyse it much because Rebekah was soon shoving the cock which had just been up her butt into her mouth.

Although it wasn't soon enough for Elena's liking, towards the end of her begging Elena actually glaring at her girlfriend who was just watching her with a grin on her face, although she immediately forgave Rebekah once that tasty treat was in her mouth and she was sucking ass flavoured cock.

Sucking the taste of the deepest part of her ass off of the dildo strapped around the waist of her girlfriend, Elena very quickly beginning to deep throat that dildo while staring lovingly at Rebekah who grinned down at her.

Unfortunately her eagerness resulted in her ass cream going very quickly, although the upside was that she could switch to autopilot when it came to giving Rebekah a blow job and concentrate on the butt fucking she was receiving from Bonnie.

Not that it was easy to ignore before, but in the time it took Bonnie to establish a rhythm Elena was already stuffing Rebekah's cock down her throat.

So when she reached the base Bonnie was fucking her ass deeply and firmly, Elena incredibly impressed because her best friend was holding her own against the doppelgänger's previous ass fuckers who were centuries-old vampires.

Bonnie had made Caroline tell her in graphic detail about the blonde vampire's time as Elena's and Rebekah's sex slave. That involved quite a long talk on butt fucking, specifically how Caroline and Elena like to be butt fucked.

Bonnie was using all that knowledge to her advantage now, although truth be told there was a certain amount of this which just came naturally to her.

Which was weird, because butt fucking one of her best female friends while she was straddling her other best female friend, the three of them along with now perhaps a now former enemy making formally prudish Elena Gilbert airtight, was just about the most unnatural thing Bonnie could imagine. Not that she could have imagined it before this happened, but still.

Not that she concentrated on thinking such things, or really anything, as she was too busy giving Elena what she so desperately wanted, namely a brutally hard butt pounding.

It was literally what Elena had asked for, and what Caroline had told her Elena loved, but Bonnie found she was surprised just how easily Elena was taking it and that her friend continued begging for more whenever there wasn't a cock in her mouth. That wasn't often, but it happened, Bonnie and Rebekah switching places over and over again for who knows how long.

All Bonnie knew was that she came multiple times thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of triple teaming Elena Gilbert, Caroline and Rebekah clearly cumming too although Elena perhaps received more orgasms than all three of the others combined.

Bonnie was sure she hadn't cum that much while she was in the middle, and while that made her a little jealous it also proved what a total slut Elena was.

Hell, Bonnie was pretty sure Elena came more than Caroline when she was the one getting triple teamed, and that was really saying something. In fact, Bonnie couldn't resist literally saying something.

So drawing attention to this she called out, "Fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkkk, I can't believe this! Mmmmmmmm, I can't believe your cumming so hard, and so much, from getting all your holes stuffed. What happened to my friend, huh? Who is this whore that's replaced her? Huh? Fuck Elena, I don't think even Caroline came this much when she was in the middle, which makes you the biggest slut here! Shit, you might just be the biggest slut in the entire world! Ever! What do you think Rebekah? You've lived over 1000 years, have you ever seen a girl sluttier than this?"

Rebekah grinned, "You'd be surprised."

"Really? You've seen another girl sluttier than this?" Bonnie asked in disbelief.

Again Rebekah grinned then suddenly pulled her cock out of Elena, allowed her a few seconds to recover before gently stroking the hair out of her face and lifting her head up so she could softly ask her, "Elena, sweetheart, do you fancy a bit of double anal?"

"What?" Bonnie softly exclaimed, "You can't be serious! You, you mean..."

"Two cocks up the arse? That's exactly what I mean." Rebekah replied dryly, taking her eyes away from Elena only momentarily so she could 'school' Bonnie before turning her attention to her precious Elena, "I've seen it done a few times, and I really want to do it with you. But only on a special occasion, and this seems appropriate. And of course, only if you want too."

There was a long pause where Elena clearly hesitated, then as boldly and as loudly as she could Elena said, "I want too."

"Elena!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"I, I know you're sorry about, everything, but you don't have to do this." Caroline chimed in.

"Enough is enough." Bonnie said firmly.

Taking a deep breath Elena confirmed much more confidently, "No, I seriously want to do this. It's the naughtiest thing I've ever heard, and I really want to do it for you. For Rebekah. I... Rebekah, I want to be the nastiest slut you've ever met. I want to take two cocks up my ass so I can be the biggest anal whore at least in this room, if not ever."

"You'll certainly be one of the biggest I've ever met." Rebekah grinned, before straightening up and ordering, "Caroline, pull your cock out of Elena's cunt and spread her arse cheeks. I want Elena concentrating on relaxing her arse. Mmmmmmm, and I want the best view possible of her bum hole stretching for us."

Instead of obeying right away Caroline looked Elena directly in the eye and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Please Caroline, Bonnie... do this for me. Do it because of everything I did to you, and more importantly because I want it." Elena said firmly.

"Do as she says Caroline." Bonnie pushed after a pause, watching with disbelief as the two blondes got into position, one spreading Elena's ass cheeks and the other pressing her strap-on to that already extremely stretched butt hole.

Bonnie was really nervous about this, but she couldn't take her eyes off of where Caroline was now spreading Elena's ass cheeks and Rebekah was slowly but forcefully pressing her cock against that already cock stuffed hole.

Amazingly that hole which was in design to take one cock eventually stretched wide enough to take two, and even though she initially screamed like she was getting torn apart Elena then begged for more, Rebekah happily giving it to her while Caroline and Bonnie just watched in disbelief as their best friend proved herself the biggest anal slut of their little group.

Elena thought she was going to die again, only she still had Rebekah's blood in her system so when she came back a vampire again she would have to explain how her body had been ripped in too from trying to take two strap-on dildos up her butt at the same time.

Unless the cure meant she couldn't get turned into a vampire again, in which case she would just crossover to the afterlife, which might actually be worth it considering how thrilling it felt to be this much of a perverted slut.

Physically speaking it was agony in the beginning, but the humiliation of having her ass so obscenely stretched, and envisioning her friends describing this is the thing that ended her, was actually an emotional pleasure the likes of which Elena had never quite felt before.

Which fortunately helped her body to relax and accept this extreme misuse, helped along by the best girlfriend ever, Rebekah pushing just about half of her dildo into Elena's greedy butt and then gently beginning to pump her pooper until Elena started moaning with pleasure.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers