Frustrating Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

It was equally thrilling and frustrating to constantly be denied the pleasure of making her lovers cum, both because it made her own cunt ache for attention and her belly yearn for their cum, so much so Rebekah came close to begging for the privilege to make at least her girlfriend cum in her mouth. Luckily for her pride she was beaten to it.

"Mmmmmm yessssssssss, lick my clit! Lick my fucking clit! Ooooooooh, that feels sooooooooo goooooooooodddddddd!" Elena moaned, "Now fuck me. Stick your tongue inside me and make me cum. Do it! Tongue fuck me you little dyke! Fuck, OH FUCK, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, ohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd!"

More than happy to oblige Rebekah shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Elena's cunt, almost instantly triggering a powerful orgasm.

Using her super speed Rebekah removed her tongue, sealed her lips around Elena's entrance and swallowed every drop of cum she had to give her before shoving her tongue back inside her cunt and fucking her with it until she came.

This process was repeated a few times, the only difference being that Rebekah began failing to swallow all of the girl cum, partly because Elena was just cumming so fast and hard, and partly because Rebekah just loved getting her face covered in her girlfriend's cum.

Then without warning Elena pulled her face from her pussy, leaned down and roughly kissed Rebekah, in the process tasting her own cum and pussy juices on the blonde's lips and tongue.

Then Elena broke the kiss and said, "Bonnie's turn."

"No, make Caroline cum first." Bonnie ordered, "She needs it more than I do."

"Thank you Mistress Bonnie." Caroline whimpered, giving her girlfriend a gentle smile and a loving look, "I love you."

"I love you too." Bonnie said softly, returning that smile and look before sternly ordering, "Now cum in that bitch's mouth."

"Yes Mistressssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Caroline cried out as her pussy was invaded.

While Bonnie and Caroline had been concentrating on each other Rebekah had been slowly crawling over to the other blonde. She wanted to use her vampire speed to get there as quickly as possible, but she knew how much Elena love to see her crawling along the floor, and even now Rebekah would do anything for her girlfriend.

Besides, it gave her a chance to lick her lips and savour the taste of Elena before burying her tongue into Caroline, which was still yummy but nowhere near as nice as the heaven that was Elena's flavour, in her admittedly biased opinion. The same of course went for Bonnie's flavour, even if she had thoroughly enjoyed them in the past, and perhaps even more now.

It was just as easy to make Caroline cum as it was Elena. Perhaps even more so, although Rebekah did cheat by reaching up with both hands to grab Caroline's arse and then sneak a finger into her back hole while her mouth and tongue assaulted the front hole.

This of course made Caroline cum harder, so she didn't complain, and even if Bonnie or Elena figured it out they didn't bother scolding her for it. Perhaps later she would be punished, but it was hard for Rebekah to care when she was being rewarded with more girl cum then she could swallow.

Then out of nowhere a hand grabbed her by the hair, pulled her out of Caroline's cunt and into another. Not that she hesitated to give it the same treatment given she knew exactly who it was.

"My turn bitch!" Bonnie yelled as she shoved Rebekah's face in between her legs, "Make me cum! Fuck me and ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Bonnie barely got a word out before a powerful climax rocked her body and dissolved her words into mindless cries of pleasure and swear words.

That continued to be the case as for the next few minutes Rebekah switched from swallowing her cum to tongue fucking her and back again so it almost felt like one big orgasm, which would have probably knocked her unconscious if she wasn't used to getting this kind of treatment from Caroline.

Although even then she was finding it a struggled to remain on her feet, the only thing keeping her up being the knowledge that her submissive girlfriend managed it and she would not fail where Caroline succeeded.

It helped that she could see an end in sight, Elena quickly retrieving three strap-ons and securing one around her waist before handing one of the others to Caroline.

When Caroline had hers secure it around her waist Bonnie held out her hand to Elena, who smiled at her and happily handed her the dildo. Then Elena lent down, gently but firmly pulled Rebekah away from Bonnie's cunt and towards her and then kissed her.

Watching Elena enjoying a combination of Bonnie's, Caroline's and her own cum an pussy cream help to re-energise Bonnie and she strapped on her dildo fairly quickly, and without taking her eyes from the kissing couple.

Of course it wasn't long before Elena stood up, pressed her strap-on dildo against Rebekah's lips and ordered her, "Suck it babe. Mmmmmm yeah, that's it, get it nice and ready for your slutty little fuck holes. Get it nice and ready by becoming my little cock sucker. Oh yeah, I want to see the proud Rebekah Mikaelson sucking cock like the little slut she is. That's it, take it all the way."

As soon as that dick was pressed against her lips Rebekah took it into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. At first it was just a few inches, but Rebekah was soon going lower and lower, eventually taking the entire length down her throat, leaving it there for a few seconds before going right back to bobbing.

And the entire time she did it with the kind of passion you couldn't fake. Which either proved that she and Elena had been practising, or this was just what over 1000 years of practice could result in. It was probably a bit of both, but Bonnie wasn't about to push the issue.

No, like anyone with a real one of these things, she just wanted it sucked. And while normally she'd definitely take Caroline, tonight she would settle for nothing less than the mighty Rebekah Mikaelson's lips around her dick.

So after enjoying the show for quite a while Bonnie looked at her best friend, raised an eyebrow and asked, "My turn?"

"Sure." Elena smiled at her friend, before looking down at her girlfriend and telling her, "You hear that Rebekah. Go get you some black dick."

Slowly pulling Elena's cock out of her mouth Rebekah first stared up at her girlfriend than over it Bonnie as she was contemplating this for a moment. Or possibly waiting for Elena to say more.

Either way it wasn't that long before she crawled the short distance over to Bonnie, kneeled before her and took her dick into her mouth. She even sucked on it with enthusiasm. Not nearly as much enthusiasm as she had sucked Elena's dick, but a lot more than Bonnie was expecting.

She even allowed Bonnie to reach down, grab her hair and gently stroke it like Rebekah was some kind of pet, Bonnie so captivated by the sight in front of her that she almost didn't notice how jealous Caroline was. Almost.

Caroline was always a little jealous of seeing Bonnie fooling around with someone else, especially if her girlfriend was either fucking another girl with a strap-on or getting ready to do it.

But she was normally just as turned on, and she was definitely just as turned on watching the mighty Rebekah on her knees and taking that black dildo deep down her throat before beginning to go back and forth between Bonnie and Elena.

Caroline also felt awkward standing there with a dick protruding from her crotch. She'd done that before, but it wasn't anything Caroline could ever see herself getting used too. Although she was looking forward to what came next more than usual.

"That's it baby, suck those cocks!" Elena gleefully encouraged her girlfriend, "Mmmmmm, that's so hot. Ooooooh yeah take them deep you little slut! Take them deep down your throat. Deep throat our big dicks you lesbian cock sucker! Oh yeah, suck those strap-ons. Mmmmmm, be our good little strap-on sucking slut Rebekah! Be our slut. Be a slut for all three of us. That means don't forget about Caroline you submissive little bitch! Yeah that's right, I want you to crawl over there and suck Caroline's cock. Come on Rebekah, crawl like the bitch you are. Yessssss, that's it Rebekah, crawl. Now blow Bonnie's bitch. Become a bitch's bitch. Ohhhhhh yessssss, that's so hot, mmmmmm, so fucking hot. Keep sucking that cock baby. I love you so much."

As Elena kept up her usual commentary Rebekah turned to Caroline and briefly gave her one of the stairs which normally made the younger blonde cower.

However this time she managed to stay strong, which honestly impressed herself just as much as it did everyone else, Rebekah rewarding her by slowly crawling over to her and then taking her cock into her mouth the most erotic way possible, and without even a hint of reluctance.

Although that may have been because Rebekah was genuinely getting into her submissive role. It seemed that way given she put just as much effort into sucking Caroline's dick as she had for the ones that Bonnie and Elena were wearing, which included taking every inch down her throat after quite a few long, slow bobs of her head.

Inevitably Rebekah went back to Elena, but from then on she went back and forth between all three women. At least until Elena asked, "So Rebekah, are you ready to be made air tight?"

"God yes." Rebekah promised after she removed her mouth from her girlfriend's dildo, then pleaded, "Please stuff all my slutty little fuck holes."

Elena smiled at those words, then briefly turned to Caroline and told her "Go laid down on the bed."

"Yes Mist, erm, Elena."Caroline blushed, rushing to do as she was told.

Ignoring her friend Elena turned her attention back to her girlfriend, "Get on top of her. I want you to ride her good, and make me and Bonnie want to share your slutty little butt."

With a smile Rebekah moved to join Caroline on the bed, the two blondes quickly getting into position so the older one was able to push herself down on the younger one's cock just a few seconds later. As she penetrated herself Rebekah closed her eyes and let out a soft moan which Caroline found so very sexy.

She had always thought Rebekah was effortlessly sexy, even back when she thought she was straight, which felt like a lifetime ago now, although Caroline thought that even back then she would have found the way Rebekah then opened her eyes and looked at her to be fucking hot. Just like the way that Rebekah lowered herself down the rest of the dick.

In what felt like no time at all Rebekah was sitting on her lap, the older vampire giving them both a chance to savour the moment and allowing her to glance over at Elena and Bonnie to doublecheck they were watching.

Rebekah then smiled, because of course they were. Caroline didn't need to look to know that. After all, it wasn't everyday they got to watch the female Original vampire ride a dildo, especially not one strapped around Caroline's waist.

When it began Caroline certainly couldn't look away, even when she became dully aware of someone, probably Elena, joining them a few minutes later and kneeling down behind Rebekah, even though the prospect of DP'ing the far more powerful vampire greatly excited her.

"Relax baby." Elena cooed softly as she kneeled behind Rebekah and gently stroked her back, before grabbing hold of the butt-plug Rebekah had been wearing to prepare for this and slowly pulling it out of her girlfriend's ass and then replacing it with her strap-on, "I swear, it's going to feel so good. I'm going to make you feel so good."

Elena was a little surprised when Rebekah didn't offer up some of her usual dry wit. Honestly it was a little worrying, because it was a clear sign she was nervous, which caused Elena to briefly hesitate.

But she knew her girlfriend had suffered much more pain and humiliation than what was about to come, so Elena inevitably pushed forwards, slowly stretching Rebekah's back hole until the head of the dildo slipped through it and into her back passage.

Which unsurprisingly caused Rebekah to let out a sharp cry, Elena opening her mouth to offer up encouragement and only stopping herself at the last minute because she knew it would annoy her proud lover.

Instead Elena gave Rebekah about a minute or so to relax and then began slowly and steadily stuffing her rectum full of dildo, the blonde letting out soft gasps and even moans the entire time which made the brunette jealous.

Elena knew exactly what Rebekah was going through now, and part of her couldn't help wish it was her ass slowly being filled while there was another dildo inside her pussy, that second strap-on sliding against the other through the wall of flesh which separated them.

And Elena should know, she had been DP'ed almost as much as Caroline. Although Elena very much enjoyed being on this side of the harness, especially given this special occasion when Rebekah would be the piggy in the middle.

Elena had also had plenty of practice using her strap-on lately, not only pounding all of Rebekah's fuck holes whenever she got the chance but doing the same to her best friends Bonnie and Caroline too.

Although she had mostly been butt fucking the three of them, partly because the back hole was her favourite hole to fuck, but mostly because she knew she would be in this position for Rebekah's first triple stuffing, all that hard work paying off as Elena had never felt more confident as she slid into her girlfriend's ass, getting sounds of pure pleasure the entire time.

Even when her thighs came to rest against Rebekah's butt cheeks, announcing she had buried every inch of her strap-on in the Original vampire's tailpipe Rebekah moaned softly in pleasure and even begged for more.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it love, fuck me!" Rebekah softly moaned with her eyes closed, "Mmmmmm, that feels so good. I love having you and one of your friends inside me at the same time. Ooooooh, now make it really good and fuck me. Ohhhhhhh yes, fuck me in the arse while I'm impaled on Caroline's cock."

"Oh God baby, I've been waiting so long to hear you say that." Elena groaned, "Mmmmmm yeah, take it baby! Take these cocks in your horny little fuck holes!"

"Yes, I'm taking them! I'm taking them! Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me Elena, fuck my arse, oooooooh yesssss!" Rebekah moaned happily as Elena gave her what she asked for.

Teasing her lover Elena almost pulled the dildo completely out of Rebekah's ass before pushing the full length back in and repeating the process for a little while before shortening the thrusts and beginning to ass fuck her girlfriend with a steady rhythm.

It was slightly faster than the initial thrusts, but not by much, Elena concentrating on those first few crucial minutes in loosening Rebekah's rectum up for the hard pounding to come.

From the sounds of it she did a pretty good job, because Rebekah was moaning in pleasure pretty much the entire time, in between all the dirty words of course, Rebekah keeping up her usual commentary even though she was now the one getting fucked.

"Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me Elena! Fuck my arse! Mmmmmm yeah, fuck me up the bum. Bugger me while I ride your friend's cock. OH GOD! Oh God yes, mmmmmm, oh Elena, fuck me. Fuck me! Oh my God!" Rebekah moaned, more or less ignoring Elena's friends and repeating herself before opening her eyes and smiling wickedly at the black girl who seemed enthralled in watching her getting DP'ed, "Well Bonnie, are you going to stand there all night or are you going to join the fun? Mmmmmmm, you going to stand there all night looking stupid, or are you going to fuck me? Huh? Oooooooh, please say you're going to join the fun. I really want to find out what it's like to be made air tight."

"Yeah Bonnie, join the fun." Elena encouraged as she pulled out of Rebekah's butt, "Come here and get a piece of this hot little arse. Mmmmmm yeahhhhh, stuff your cock up her ass and get revenge for those times she ass fucked you without letting you return the favour. Then I'll feed the bitch her own ass and officially make the mighty Rebekah Michaelson air tight."

"Oh yes, make me air tight!" Rebekah pleaded, "Mmmmmmm, fill all my slutty little fuck holes and make me air tight!"

Bonnie was pretty sure her friends said more, a lot more, but she was too consumed by lust to really pay attention, especially when she moved behind Rebekah and Elena pulled the vampire's ass cheeks apart so the Witch could have easy access to that already slightly gaping ass hole.

For a few seconds Bonnie just stared at that inviting sight, then she closed the distance between them, pressed her man-made meat against the powerful vampire's forbidden hole and then pushed forwards, slowly and gently pushing every single inch of her cock deep into the other girl's backside, causing Rebekah to cry out with pure pleasure and then offer up some more verbal encouragement.

"Oooooooooh fuck, that's it Bonnie, fuck me. Fuck me in the arse! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, that feels so good. Fuck me! Oh fuck." Rebekah moaned shamelessly, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, arse fuck me, fuck me up the arse, oh shit, fuck my arse, oh God! Oh Bonnie! Fuck! Oh fuck. Give me a taste of my own medicine."

Only too happy to oblige Bonnie began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing her big black dick to pump in and out of that tight little white ass hole. Fuck, it was so hot.

Oh yes, Bonnie loved sodomising other girls, especially other white girls. Not that she'd had much variety, except a few wild nights where Rebekah and Elena had seduced one or more additional girls into their bed, but there was definitely something to be said for the contrast in skintone as she pumped them. Or they pumped her.

This time was particularly enjoyable thanks to Elena spreading Rebekah's cheeks, and eventually started offering up her own verbal encouragement when Rebekah let her get a word in.

"That's it Bonnie, fuck her ass! Fuck my girlfriend's tight little ass hole, mmmmmmm, oh yeah, that's so hot. I love watching you fuck her up the butt." Elena grinned wickedly, "And from the look on your face you love it too."

"Damn right. This ass is so hot. Almost as fuck-able as Caroline's. Or yours." Bonnie taunted her friend, before turning her attention to the Original, "You hear that Rebekah? I love fucking your ass!"

"Why wouldn't you?" Rebekah moaned.

"Cocky little bitch." Bonnie laughed.

To prevent an immediate comeback Bonnie pushed Elena's hands off Rebekah's cheeks, briefly grab them herself and then gave the ancient vampire's butt a nice hard slap to emphasise her words.

Even without vampire speed Bonnie was able to do that more or less while uttering those three little words, mostly because Elena was more than willing to let her take over, which was exactly what Bonnie did after the slap, pulling Rebekah's cheeks wide apart so she could continue getting the best view of her strap-on pumping in and out of that widely stretched ass hole.

Which of course got a reaction out of Rebekah, but rather than saying anything, or more likely threatening or even lashing out, her former enemy just cried out in pleasure and continued to moan like the little slut all four of them now were.

For her part Elena remained kneeling in front of Bonnie/next to Rebekah, presumably so she could get a good look at her girlfriend's ass hole being fucked.

For a few long minutes that was enough for her, then she slowly got to her feet and moved back so she could get a good look at the mighty Rebekah getting DP'ed by her best friends.

Finally she moved round so she was standing directly in front of Rebekah's panting mouth, although just far enough away that the impaled blonde couldn't reach her.

And although Bonnie liked having all of the power over Rebekah for a limited time, she correctly guess what Elena was doing and honestly, she loved it. She loved it so much a wide grin appeared on her face. Well, wider than before.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers