Frustrating Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Beg." Elena said softly, before clarifying, "Beg me to stuff your final hole and officially make you airtight. Mmmmmmm, come on baby, you know you want too. Be a good girl and beg real convincing for me. Let me know just how badly you want it. Let us all know how badly the big bad Rebekah Mikaelson wants to get all her holes filled by strap-on cocks and fucked like the naughty little dyke whore she is."

There was a brief pause as Rebekah glared at Elena, but then she smiled wickedly and did as she was told, "Please Elena, give me your cock. Ohhhhhhh fuck, I want your cock. I want your cock in my mouth, at the same time your friends' cocks are in my cunt and arse hole. Ooooooooh yeah, make me airtight baby. Make me a 3 cock slut, just like the rest of you. Make me take 3 cocks at once like a total whore! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me Bonnie! Fuck my arse just like that, oh fuck! Bum me while your precious Elena feeds me my own arse juice! Oh yes, fuck all my holes! Please fuck all my slutty little fuck holes! Fuck me like the naughty little dyke whore I am! Oooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, I wanna be fuck by 3 women at the same time, but especially you Elena. Pleasssseeeee, give me your cock!"

"I suppose that's good enough." Elena smirked as she stepped forwards and then moaned, "Oh that's it baby, suck my cock! Suck your own ass off my cock while my friends fuck your other holes. Mmmmmm, tasting all of your slutty little fuck holes. You like that, don't you? You like being a little 3 hole whore, just like the rest of us? Just like me? Huh?"

Rebekah moaned in response. She thought about verbally agreeing, but that would have meant removing her mouth from Elena's cock, and she wasn't willing to do that right now. Not while it was still covered in her own anal cream.

Besides, given the smile on her face Elena seemed to get the message, Rebekah looking up lovingly at her girlfriend while she greedily cleaned every drop off of the first few inches of the dildo before beginning to bob her head up and down on it.

Meanwhile Bonnie was lazily pumping her arse, clearly savouring this rare moment. As she should. It wasn't everyday she got to arse fuck the Original vampire. In fact Rebekah could only recall taking it in the arse once or twice for Bonnie, as it was only Elena that Rebekah consistently bent over for.

Despite her lack of familiarity with Rebekah's arse Bonnie was doing a fine job of sodomising her. Not only that but she was making sure every thrust pushed her further down both of those other dildos, and every time she pulled out Rebekah would automatically move backwards, sliding those other dildos out of her too, meaning she was now officially getting fucked all 3 of her holes.

It was a sensation Rebekah couldn't get enough of, especially as Bonnie's cock was rubbing against Caroline's through the thin wall separating her back passage and, well, her front passage.

Then Elena made it even better by gently beginning to fuck her mouth, thrusting her strap-on deep into Rebekah's throat to make sure she got every bit of her own anal juices.

Then to make it even better Bonnie and Elena swapped again, so that it was Elena who was bumming Rebekah, those skilled and knowing thrusts easily pushing her to the very edge of orgasm.

Of course it couldn't be that easy, and at the last minute the two girls swapped again, which of course was Elena's idea. Over and over again Elena and Bonnie switched positions, cruelly denying Rebekah countless orgasms in the process.

Although to be fair they were also guaranteeing her eventual climax would be that much more powerful, and it was certainly thrilling, and wonderfully humiliating, to constantly get a fresh batch of arse cream to clean.

However wasn't that long before the urge to cum became overwhelming, so eventually when Bonnie and Elena went to switch positions again Rebekah whimpered, "Please make me cum! Pleasssssseeeeee fuck me and make me cum! Please? I need it. I need it soooooooo bad. Please Elena, make me cum. I need you and your friends to make me cum. Fuck all my slutty little dyke holes and make me cum! Please? Oooooooooh fuck yes, slam my arse Elena! Slam my arse hard and make me cum! Mmmmmmm, what are you waiting for Bonnie? Stuff that cock in my fucking mouth! I wanna cum with all 3 of my fuck holes getting fucked! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me like a whore! Fuck me like your own personal lesbian whore! Oooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk ,mmmmmmfffffff!"

"Oh Rebekah, you are our personal lesbian whore!" Elena groaned as she thrust hard and deep into her girlfriend's ass, "Ohhhhhh yeah, fuck her Bonnie! Fuck that pretty little mouth! Mmmmmm yesssssss, fuck her! You too Caroline. Let's all fuck her together and make sure the big bad Rebekah Mikaelson cums nice and hard like the lesbian whore she is."

Doing as they were told all 3 childhood friends quickly started working together shortly after all 3 of them were back inside the Original vampire, even submissive little Caroline pounding Rebekah's pussy pretty good considering the position she was in while Bonnie and Elena completely went to town on Rebekah's mouth and arse.

Oh it was glorious. Truly a first for Rebekah, and given her very long life firsts were a wonderful rarity. And this one might have been her favourite ever, Rebekah quickly becoming delirious as she was pounded from incredibly powerful climax to incredibly powerful climax until she felt like her entire being was nothing but one long quivering orgasm.

Elena also received several powerful climaxes thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of fucking her incredibly powerful vampire girlfriend, and she didn't need the powers she had when she was a vampire to know that Caroline and Bonnie also came from fucking Rebekah.

Although she was proud to say, or think as the case may be, that none of them came as much as Rebekah, Elena more than doing her part to ensure this was a wonderful experience for all of them, but especially Rebekah so hopefully the proud older woman would allow them to do this again.

Of course as amazing as it was it unfortunately had to come to an end, and when she was sure Rebekah could take no more Elena gently pulled her stubborn girlfriend off of her friends.

As Elena was gently laying Rebekah down Bonnie jumped on top of Caroline, shoving her cock into her mouth for cleaning while leaning over her to slip a finger into the blonde's cunt and another up her butt.

Naturally Caroline moaned around the dildo and sucked it clean greedily as Bonnie finger banged her, Elena smiling as she remembered how not so long ago these were her straight best friends. That had changed, and so had she, and she had Rebekah to thank for it.

Well, also Katherine and a dark side of herself she hadn't known existed, but in moments like this Elena like to give all the credit to this now barely conscious Original vampire who she had grown to love so dearly.

Once she had removed her strap-on Elena kissed Rebekah's cheek and then snuggled up behind her as she watched her friends continue to fuck, Bonnie soon instructing Caroline to ride her with a hole of her choosing.

Again proving herself a total slut Caroline chose to impale her slutty little ass on Bonnie's dick, which weirdly provided a bit of a parallel to the first time Elena and Rebekah had put on a show for Caroline.

To make it even better Elena tossed the dildo she had been wearing to Caroline so her friend could double stuff herself and remind Elena of when Bonnie had walked in on Caroline sucking Rebekah's dildo fresh from Elena's slutty ass.

In turn that triggered yet more memories, Elena thinking about how in just a few weeks she had gone from a straight girl with a boyfriend to a very kinky lesbian who had regular threesomes and foursomes with her best friends.

Of course it wasn't quite that simple, Katherine had corrupted her a long time before that, a fact that she would be forever grateful to her doppelgänger, which she had already shown her and would continue to do so in future meetings. But mostly she wanted to make Rebekah happy.

The Original had enjoyed a lot of misery over her long life, and some that had even been caused by Elena, but Elena promised herself she would use the rest of her life to make Rebekah happy, even if that did involve petty things like constantly being the little spoon, as even now that Rebekah was exhausted the blonde couldn't seem to help changing their positions in the blink of an eye.

Although Elena couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes and murmuring, "Typical."

"You love me." Rebekah whispered smugly, before adding softly and sincerely, "And I love you."

"Yeah." Elena smiled softly, that smile turning wicked as she added, "I do love you Rebekah, even if sometimes you can be so very frustrating."

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers